Jamie's First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwelch
bwelch
47 Followers

The drive home was silent. I took that as a bad sign. What was going through her head? What could she think of me now? Was she still going to let me see James? She got out of the car and got James inside without saying a word.

"Can we talk about this, please?" I didn't know what I was going to say, but I couldn't leave without her letting me know what was going on in her head.

"I don't feel there is anything to talk about. I saw why you have been lying to me about all the clothes, and why you don't want to swim, which you say you don't know how to do yet there are younger photos of you all over your grandfathers home with you in the ocean. Actually, which secret was it that you didn't trust me enough to tell me about or is there more that you are lying about. If I knew about this, it would blow the façade you had going." She was upset. People don't normally get this upset over me. You have to care about someone to make this big a deal about what they do. I had no answers to her questions, I couldn't begin to express to her how sorry I was that I had let her down.

I went home and did the only thing I knew to do to try to make everything go away; to feel something other than my heart shattering at the thought of her wanting nothing else to do with me.

As I awoke the next morning my phone buzzed to alert me of a text.

James is sick. He will not being going to school today and will not be able to play afterward. But when you get off, I would like very much to talk to you. Please come by.

Megan

I spent my day in a haze trying to figure out what she could possibly want to talk to me about. Could it be possible that she would be the one person who wouldn't send me away?

bwelch
bwelch
47 Followers
12