Jamie's Pool Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie quickly started moaning again and Sonja felt her own pussy was in need of some attention.
She therefore crawled onto Jamie and positioned herself over Jamie’s face so that they were now in the sixty-nine position.
Jamie’s hot little mouth began to lick and suck the moment it was in reach and Sonja soon felt an all too familiar buzz fill her head and indeed her entire being. She continued to lick and suck and spit on the rod before her but without too much attention. She was caught up in the frenzy of Jamie’s eager and wonderful mouth.
“Stop stop,” Sonja groaned about two minutes later, she didn’t want to cum just yet. Not before she’d had a go on that wonderous thing clutched between her fingers.
She tried to sit up but Jamie grabbed her around the hips and pushed her back down onto her face.
“Stop I don’t want to cum just yet...,” Sonja said, but only half heartedly. Jamie didn’t stop, infact she picked up the speed and ferociousness of her mouth and tongue. Jamie gently wrapped her arms around Sonja's thighs and pull her pussy hard against her probing tongue. Jamie held Sonja's pussy trapped against her mouth, as she began to tongue Sonja's swollen and engorged clit as hard as she could, sucking it between her lips and massaging it while her tongue rapidly flicked back and forth over it, probed it and stroked it.

“OOHHHhh......OOHHhhh....THAT'S IT......THAT'S IT,” Sonja moaned loudly as she writhed in Jamie's grasp, trying to push her pussy even harder against Jamie's ravaging tongue. “OH MY GOD.....OH....OH....I'M GOING TO CUM...NOW...NOW,” screamed Sonja. “OH GOD, I'M CUMMING .....CUMMING. OH...DON'T STOP...DON'T STOP,” yelled Sonja. “Ohhhh....Jamie.....Jamie yes OH Jamie!!” Sonja groaned loudly as the tremors continued to course through her body. The feelings were too intense for her to handle in a dignified way. She felt herself slipping away and some sort of an animal nature began to surface. She felt herself begin to moan and groan.
That’s when she completely blacked out and fell forwards on top of Jamie.

***

“Yes?” I said sleepily, answering the phone at around midnight, a week before my term was over at the university.
“Son! Good oh, I have a little favour to ask,” my mother said, in what I suspected to be a slightly tipsy ramble.
“Hello mom, if you’re calling to ask me to baby sit Jamie, then you’re a little late cause dad already did that,” I said wearily. In fact he’d already called to ask me that twice. Personally I didn’t see that Jamie needed a baby sitter at all, being eighteen and all. By the time she’d get home she would be nineteen. No she didn’t need a babysitter, perhaps a cook but that was about it.
“Well yes and no. Jamie is going to be hosting a party. A poolparty infact. Girls only. I repeat Only girls allowed. No boys. We don’t want a repeat of that Danny Wilcox party a few years ago now do we. The Wilcox’s are still digging their silver wear out of the garden after that scavenger hunt. Now I have to go because the ship is finally boarding. We’ve been here for two hours already. Some damn idiot called that several terrorists had planned to blow up our ship. Turned out to be nonsense ofcourse. Just a couple of passengers late for the departure panicked and called in a prank. Anyway son I hope you’ll be able to handle the girls, god knows it’s not always easy. And we’ll see you in three weeks time, well maybe four if Hawaii is as much fun as I think it’ll be. Bye,” she added as an after thought and hung up the phone.
I sighed and shook my head. A pool party eh? No guys around and several hormone ridden teenagers around, this could prove to be fun.


Chapter Four
Lazy Summer Days


If that was just the first time they’d taped themselves I couldn’t wait to see the rest of it. Jason had called up that Jamie was awake again and that he was going to take her out for a meal in town and Sonja was still in the tub. I felt drained and blissfully satisfied and wholly in need of a bath myself. Unfortunately my tub was only a single. I therefore decided to go for a swim instead, to clear my head. Tying my bathrobe back around myself I looked in on Sonja, who I saw was sitting in the tub and listening to the sounds of Nora Jones and drinking a glass of wine with her eys closed. A satisfied smile on her face.
When I got down in the livingroom I saw that Jamie and Jason were just tying up their shoes and getting ready to leave.
“Hey there lovers,” I said cheerfully.
They both looked up and gave me tired smiles.
“If you want a great restaurant in town I suggest you go to La Lune, intimate and great food and excellent service,” I smiled as I stopped infront of them.
“La Lune? That’s always sold out on Saturdays! There’s no way we’ll get in there,” Jamie said, laughing slightly at the mere thought of getting in on Saturday.
I smiled and walked to the phone and dialled the number of a friend.
“RedGrave!” called a severely feminine yet male voice on the other end of the line over the clanging of pots and pans in the background.
“Willy me old mucker!” I called back using his nickname that I’d made up during our time at University.
“Miro my old hoover mouth, how’ve you been doing these last couple of days,” he called back snickering slightly.
“Oh I’ve been doing quite a lot of couples,” I said cheerfully, then before he could enquire further I said, “Have you got a table left for my sister and her boyfriend?”.
“Anything for you. I wouldn’t have got through our midterms without you and you know it. How about the one by the window? Nice and cozy”.
“Absolutely! And thank you. It’s Jamie White and Jason McNamara. Tall guy and a tiny little girl who has my eyes and my mouth now that I come to think of it,” I laughed and after a few more reminiscent remarks, all of which are none of your business, we hung up the phone.
“All settled. Table by the window and anything you eat will be on the house,” I said, still grinning as I turned back to Jason and Jamie. Both of whom were staring at me as if I’d just sprouted antlers.
“How did you do that?” Jamie blurted as she stood up from the sofa.
“Will RedGrave was my roommate and he was to me what Sonja was to you,” I said vaguely, then at her look of wonderment I added, “Though only a few times this year when we’d had too much to drink”.
“You’re gay?” she blurted again.
“No I’m not. Though I’m not entirely straight either,” I said unhelpfully.
“I never knew that. Do mom and dad know?,,” she asked.
“Do they know that you’ve been fantasising about me since you were twelve? Do they know you and Sonja have been fucking eachother these last couple of weeks?” I asked in a whisper as Jason tied up his tennis shoes.
“No they don’t and I don’t plan to tell them either. Not yet anyway. But you have been having sex with this Willy then?” she asked eagerly.
“With him and his girlfriend Angie yes,” I explained, finding it surprisingly easy to say so.
Jamie looked impressed and smiled. After kissing me gently on the lips and giving my cock one last squeeze she and Jason left the house through the backyard.

***

The pool water felt wonderful as I dove in, it was already warm from the morning and afternoon sun and it wasn’t even five in the afternoon yet. It was indeed turning out to be another wonderful summer day.
I swam for about half an hour during which I mulled over the events of the last twenty four hours. Getting out of the pool, in which I’d been swimming butt naked seeing as there was no one else around, I let myself dry up in one of the deckchairs.
I must’ve fallen asleep lying there in the afternoon sun on my way too comfortable deck chair because I suddenly felt a hard tap on the head accompanied by a loud and impatient, “HEY!”.
“Owh What?!” I shouted rubbing my head, which really stung.
A girl, by the look of her, was no older than fifteen or sixteen was standing there in her blueish bikini with a yellow rubber duckie in her left hand and a pink towel in the other. She was about 5 foot 3 109lbs and had long auburn hair and brown eyes. She had a nice body, kinda milky white, firm at all the right locations and a large yet classy celtic tattoo around her upper right arm. A sort of band. She really reminded me of Sonja and if I didn’t know Sonja didn’t have any sisters I might’ve thought that. The fact remained however that Sonja didn’t have any sisters and I had therefore never seen this girl before. Except for the brown eyes she could’ve been Sonja’s slightly younger clone.
“Who’re you?” I asked rather rudely but seeing as I’d just received a blow to the head and felt kinda dazed I figured it would be a nice excuse. I sat up and looked at her.
“What are you doing in our back yard? Go home!” the girl said, sounding positively annoyed.
“You’re back yard? Listen kid, This is my house and therefore this is my backyard so unless you just bought my house without anyone telling me about it. I suggest you check with your parents and see if you’re in the right back yard,” I said, smiling in a bemused sort of way. This girl had the audacity to come into my backyard and tell me to leave? I kinda like that.
The girl however had no intention of leaving. She stamped her foot and looked at me furiously.
“This is my back yard!” she growled.
“I’m sorry but what’s your address?” I asked grinning.
“1209 Alabaster drive,” she said firmly, still looking daggers at me.
“Then this is my back yard. Your back yard is over there,” I said pointing some hundred yards to my right at the high stone wall that was covered in ivy.
When the girl flushed but continued to stand there next to me with her duckie and towel, I decided I should explain further.
“This is 1211 Alabaster Drive and this therefore is my backyard. You have a pool there too you know. It even has a slide,” I said, knowing that the Murphy’s had installed a slide five years before. I’d known that the Murphy’s had put their house up for sale but I didn’t know it’d been sold.
“I ... You’re naked!” she said, suddenly realizing this starling fact.
“Yep,” I said smiling. I had no intention of covering up. This was my backyard after all and she was tresspassing.
“Miro?” a voice called from the house.
“By the pool!” I called back, still grinning heavily at the girl next to my chair.
Sonja came gliding out through the sliding doors in a white cotton summer dress. It was a little too short for her and I suspected that it might’ve been Jamie’s.
“New girl already?” she asked in a mock accusing tone of voice as she eyed the young girl. The girl flushed again and shot both of us a questioning look.
“I’d like you to meet our new neighbour,” I said, pointing politely at the young girl.
“What’s your name?” Sonja asked when I didn’t elaborate.
“What’s yours,” the girl said, rather defensively.
“Sonja Blake,” she said promptly.
“And yours?” the girl asked me.
“Miro White,” I said smiling again. This girl was really starting to grow on me. She was funny in an obsessive kind of way.
“And yours?” I asked.
“I’m Alyssa McCoy,” she finally said.
“Well pleased to meet you Alyssa. If you’re ever confused as to where you live again ... ask me instead of hitting me on the head with a hard rubber duck,” I said, and shook her hand.
“ALYSSA!” a woman’s voice called urgently.
“Oops that’s my step mom,” Alyssa said, her defensive posture having dropped now that she’d been introduced. For a second she looked again at my naked body, flushed again and set off along the side of the house and vanished.
“Pedophile,” Sonja laughed as she sat down on my lap.
“That’s one thing I’m not. Though I must admit she is cute. Maybe in a year or two,” I smiled at her. After this comment I received another sharp poke on the head.
“Where are Jamie and Jason?” she asked as I rubbed my head.
“Oh the’ve gone over to eat at La Lune,” I said casually.
“La Lune? And you didn’t think that I would’ve liked to have eaten there too. I’d love to eat there,” she said both dreamily and slightly aggrivated at the same time.
“I thought you might yeah but tonight the restaurant is full. Well no it’s not but I don’t really want to barge in on them eating there. Besides all the dishes on the menu I can make here,” I said.
“Yeah but their head chef is supposed to be amazing,” she said, still sounding a little dreamy.
“Willy? Yeah he’s great, especially in bed,” I blurted before I could stop myself.
“Bed?” Sonja said, her dreamy look suddenly vanishing.
“Well you’re not the only one who’s slept with their room mate you know. Although I must admit that we only did it three times and were drunk at the time and we never video taped it as far as I know,” I said rather defensively yet very quickly.
Sonja’s face broke into a smile.
“My boyfriend is open minded and kinda bi,” she announced loudly to the backyard.
I grumbled my response but was delighted at the same time at being thought of (by her) as her boyfriend.

***


As Jason and Jamie left the house they saw a dark SUV pull up to the curb. For a few seconds Jamie thought it was a police car coming to check on why some of the neighbours had complained about screams coming from the house in the dead of night. Then she realised that the neighbours would never have been able to hear any of them since the closest house was a hundred yards from the main house.
Then a boy of about eighteen exited the rear door and held it open for a girl of about the same age. He was tall, muscular yet not too much and had great big brown eyes, longish braided black hair and a brilliant white killer smile.
The girl however caused her to gasp slightly. She was simply put stunning and that fact caused her to tingle in a very familiar place in her body. It was the exact same feeling that she’d gotten from seeing Sonja for the first time. This new girl looked so uncannily like Sonja that for a second she thought that it was her sister. She knew it wasn’t because Sonja didn’t have any sisters only a brother. But still the resemblance was slightly eerie.
“You okay Jamie?” Jason asked, looking at her with loving eyes.
Jamie didn’t look at him as she nodded, she continued to watch the sprite young girl glide along the garden path of the Walker place. She then noticed a man in his late thirties and a woman who looked like she was about twenty six at most exit the car and follow the younger two. The man was the mirror image of his son except for the black hair, his was a dark red like his daughters and the simply gorgeous woman was another matter. Her long black hair was shiny and beautiful. She had big brown eyes and a beautiful face. Her body was that of a model. She was tall and slim yet not skinny. Her breasts were accentuated by the low cut slightly see through halter top she was wearing. Jamie noted that the young woman had large brown nipples. She felt a slight twinge between her legs. The womans long slender legs were naturally tanned as was the rest of her. She was even more stunning than her younger sister or could she be the girl’s mother. No she was most definitely not her mother. She was too young. She carried herself with a confidence and elegance that Jamie had never seen.
“You sure?” Jason asked, now looking towards the foursome walking along the garden path, frowned, then added, “Is Sonja’s family moving in next door?”.
“That’s not Sonja’s family, but I have to admit that the girl does look a lot like her,” Jamie said, finally tearing her eyes away from the group as they entered the house.
“Yeah you can say that again. Anyway shall we go?” he said, indicating a small yet fabulous red sports car parked at the curb.
“That’s your car?” Jamie asked, her eyes glittering. It was true what they said, men compensate for their short comings with cars. Jason obviously didn’t need to.
“You like it?” he asked proudly.
“Yeah I really do. Can I drive?” she asked eagerly.
“Sure, if I can finger you while you drive,” he said grinning and handing her the keys.
She wasn’t going to object, she’d been planning on sucking his gorgeous cock while they drove to the restaurant anyway.

***

We wiled away the afternoon talking in the sun and after a short recess during which I made us some snacks and drinks, we wandered over to the hot tub. Now I can’t stand hot tubs normally, they make me kind of bored, over heated and slightly nauseous but this time it was quite relaxing up to a point really. The point I’m talking about was when Sonja got bored aswell and decided to climb on top of me.
“Now,” she began in a serious tone of voice although the expression on her face told me differently, “I want to hear all about your little adventures with Will RedGrave in a minute, right now though I just want to hear and feel that you love me”.
“Again already? I thought I’d convinced you last night!” I exclaimed, then a Ren and Stimpy tune came into my head, “Happy ... happy ... joy ... joy”.
“Oh you did but this is one thing you’ll have to prove over and over again,” she giggled.
“What did you have in mind,” I sighed, as if resigning myself to the gallows. I couldn’t help but grin heavily afterwards.
“Oh mock me why don’t you!” she said, tapping me on the head.
“Ow! What was that for?” I said rubbing my head again. It was the excact same spot that Alyssa had tapped me on earlier.
“For making fun of me. But seriously now, while you and Jason were going at it with Jamie I found myself intrigued by what you were doing. I’ve never had a threesome with two guys before. I’d really love to try it some time,” she said, her voice growing strangely husky.
“What? I’m not enough for you?” I grinned.
“Oh shut up! You know what I mean!” Sonja said, kissing me tenderly. I knew excactly what she meant, finding a guy to do so would be another matter.
“Okay I have a couple of questions I’d like you to answer before we go any further with this thought you’ve had. Okay?” I said, sounding serious again.
“Okay, shoot,” she said as she wriggled on my lap again. I was finding it difficult to keep my cock from getting over excited. Which quite frankly was quite a task at that moment. Most moments in her presence actually.
“Have you ever had anal sex?” I asked.
“Once with Nathan, which wasn’t very successful but then I was young and inexperienced at the time. I didn’t even let Charlie in there,” she said, frowning slightly as if remembering a rather painful experience.
“Fair enough but I think I know what the problem might’ve been. Second question; Who did you have in mind to join you in your exploratory journey?” I said.
“Well you ofcourse but the other one is not so clearly defined. Jason obviously not because I think Jamie would have some problems with that and frankly I don’t think I could fit him in me,” she said, wriggling again. I knew that she was trying to get me inside her but I wasn’t going to let her just yet. First I wanted to have my questions answered.
“Third question; How many times have you slept with Lillian and have you and Jamie slept with her?” I asked looking forward to the answer.
“Lillian?” she said, flushing slightly.
“Yesss,” I said slowly.
“I’ve been experimenting with Lillian for quite a while now. We started when we were twelve and I loved every time but we never did it with a guy present. Well not till last night anyway. It was always just the two of us. Until I told Jamie and then we did it just three times before we got here,” she said, still blushing slightly.
“Okay...last question before I simply explode. What did you or Jamie do to my wall?” I said, comfortably aware that my cock was really getting hard now.
“Your wall?” she said, her eyes showing genuine confusion.