Jamie's Pool Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and just in time. The wall had opened up to reveal a small elevator which was also decked out in white panelling and red plush. Will was standing inside and carrying a large, covered silver serving dish and two bottles of white wine.
“The kitchen was a bit hectic seeing as we have a man in from Culinary Magazine and they’re all rather nervous. I myself couldn’t care less about the man but his magazine is somewhat of a different story. Would you like something to drink?” he said as he carried the dishes into the open kitchen. The kitchen which opened into the living room looked more like something you’d find in a sushi restaurant than anyones livingroom. The kitchen devider was stark and clinically white with white leather bar stool seats surrounding a bar or a blank length of kitchen counter of sorts, Jamie couldn’t make up her mind about that.
“Like the place?” Will said, gesturing carelessly around him.
“It’s a bit too gay for my tastes but yeah it’s perfectly matched except for that chair in the corner there. The brown leather one,” she said pointing to the dilapitated armchair she’d noticed almost immediately upon entering.
“That was the first chair in the place and it’ll probably be the last thing to go. It was my grand mothers and I haven’t had the desire to get rid of it since she died shorty after giving it to me. Besides it’s extremely comfortable, more so than any of the others. I don’t want to paint it either,” he said, seeing she was about to suggest just that, “Or give it a new cover”.
Jamie got off her stool at the counter and walked over to the chair and let her fingers brush the brown leather. It was softer than she’d expected it to be. She walked around the chair once and sat down in it. He was right, this was about the most comfortable chair she’d ever sat in.
“Reminds me of the chair you sat in this afternoon,” Jason said, his eyes glittering as he stepped up behind her. It was indeed very similar to the chair on which she’d finally gotten to fuck her brother.
“Miro’s huh?” Will said from over the counter.
Jamie looked round, her eyes as big as dinner plates. How did he know what had happened this afternoon.
“How’d ...,” she began.
“Miro’s voice on the phone was enough to guess that something intensely satisfying had happened to him and I know for a fact that he has one of these in his bedroom seeing as I’ve been there. And I saw the look on your face when you came out of the bathroom,” he said grinning, “Also I study political sciences aswell as watch Crime Scene Investigation every time. You pick up a lot when you learn to observe people”.
“I forgot you were Miro’s room mate,” she said grinning in an embarressed sort of way.
“You liked it?” Will asked as he opened a bottle of white wine.
“Oh yeah. Best sex I ever had,” she said, not quite knowing why she told him that.
He grinned again.
“Mine too,” he said, “Mine too”.

***

Alyssa sat up and I saw that she had more years to her than I’d first given her credit for. She was in fact about four years older than I would’ve guessed. It was quite a shock when I looked into her brown eyes and saw the woman in the girl I’d met only hours before. Sonja was still wiped from the intense orgasmic pleasure she’d just received at the hands of her mirror image. Except for the colour of their eyes they were pretty much identical. Green versus Brown. I’d have had a hard time keeping them apart if it weren’t for that fact.
“Undress,” Sonja said breathlessly. There was ofcourse no need for me to do so seeing as I was already butt naked and my hardon was in full view and reach.
Alyssa on the other hand still had on her shirt and shoes, which I found quite appealing I must admit but it would impede our progress through her lessons of sexuality which I guess Sonja had in mind.
“Ever do Anal?” Sonja asked quietly as she got up from her position.
“Quite a few times yes,” Alyssa said, her eyes glazing over a bit at the memory.
“Likes it this one does!” Sonja said in a voice reminicent of Yoda.
Alyssa nodded and blushed but instantly shifted the topic of conversation.
“What’s in the bag?” she said.
“Take a look, you might find something of interest,” I grinned at the two girls before me.
Alyssa opened the bag and I saw her eyes widen. She gasped and pulled out the strapon harness.
Sonja looked up and instantly had a coughing fit.
“Where did you find that?!” she demanded, her eyes suddenly fearful.
“You mean yours and Jamie’s little gift from Nate? In my dad’s study,” I said, grinning evilly.
“How’d you ...?” she began but stopped.
“Did Nate tell you?” she asked as she shifted her gaze from the toy in Alyssa’s grip to somewhere around my neckline.
“I’m beginning to think Nate never tells me anything fun,” I said casually as I sat down on the bench next to her, “No I saw the recording on Jamie’s camera”.
Sonja looked up into my eyes and searched for something.
“Oh I don’t blame you in the slightest my love. I find that you and I have a lot in common,” I said quietly as I kissed her tenderly.
She instantly wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me beck with furious passion. She then climbed onto my lap and continued to kiss me as she guided my cock into her simply drenched pussy. Oh god this is heaven, shot through my head.
Alyssa meanwhile was strapping herself into the harness. She did this so expertly that I knew that this wasn’t the first time she’d done so. This brought up a whole mess of questions in my head about this sexual beauty I’d only known for a few hours.
They were quickly forced out of my mind however when Sonja started groaning in my ear how wonderful she felt riding my cock. It was quite informative really.
“You are soo big!” she moaned as she buried her face in my neck, “Ahh you bastard you wonderful bastard that feels soo incredible. I’m so full of cock ... your cock. Your wonderful cock oh you bastard! Yes fuck me harder. HARDER!!”.
That was the point when Alyssa poured the lubricant on Sonja’s lower back and smeared it all m the way down to my balls which she seemed to find rather interesting since she massaged them for quite some time. The slickness and stickiness of the lubricant was making me very hard, which combined with Sonja’s continuous stream of obscenities and increasing power of her bouncing was almost enough to make me come. Almost. I had to excersize quite a lot of willpower not to but I managed.
“You asked me if I liked anal ... well I do and I’m sure that after this you’ll love it too,” Alyssa teased as she ran the foot long dildo over Sonja’s ass, moistening it with the lubricant.
“NO I’m not ready for that!” Sonja moaned and tried futilely to move her asshole away from the faux cock.
“Yes you are baby,” Alyssa said more forcefully this time.
“Look if she doesn’t want to don’t force it cause it’ll just end up hurting her,” I piped in but my remarks were cut short by Sonja clamping her hand over my mouth.
“Hush baby the women are talking,” she whispered as if I were a child. I felt like I was getting my first real glimpse of women right then and there. But then again it might’ve just been these two. I watched with fascination, well I observed more like because Sonja was still riding away at my cock as though her life and mine depended on keeping up the tempo, as Alyssa convinced Sonja to at least try the bothways she had in mind. I could tell from the way her pussy began to clench around my cock that she was not all that keen to have the foot long four inch wide cock up her butt but her fears were at the same time being put to rest by Alyssa. Alyssa kept up a constant verbal walkthrough of everything she was doing and going to do. It sounded rather appealing if I do say so myself. Especially since Alyssa’s voice had taken on a husky quality that made her comments and suggestions sound four times more horny than they would’ve had she spoken in her actual voice.
“Now relax your ass baby,” she said quietly to Sonja as she ran a loving hand over Sonja’s lower back and ass cheeks, “You already said you wanted to try Miro’s cock in there, well this will feel a little different but I assure you that with that lovely cock in your pussy already you’ll be on your way to bliss in a few moments”.
Sonja just let out something of a purring noise as she relaxed a little.
Alyssa’s eyes fixed on mine and she gave me a tiny nod as she brushed my legs. I smiled back and slowly wrapped my hands around Sonja’s back and lowered her tits to my mouth. I licked her left nipple while I massaged her right one between my index finger and thumb.
Sonja let out a deep sigh then closed her eyes. I could feel the tension that she’d kept locked up leave her pussy and I held up one thumb behind her back to signal Alyssa. I needent have bothered ofcourse, since being a woman Alyssa seemed to have picked up the signals much better and faster than I had. No sooner had I raised my thumb than I felt the faux cock brush against mine through the thin membrane that separated Sonja’s ass from her pussy.
I have to admit that it felt better with Sonja than it did with Jamie but that’s maybe because I was indeed with Sonja. It felt more relaxed and pleasant than it felt with Jason’s cock brushing against mine and his hairy legs against mine. Alyssa’s legs were smooth and lovely and just a pleasure.
My thoughts drifted in and out of reality as Sonja started to squeeze my cock with her pussy and continued to update me loudly on the imminent arrival of the intense orgasmic pleasure she was about to receive. (I could spell it out but it’s always somewhat weird to see such words spelled out. Use your imagination.)
FLAP!!
FLASH!!
FLASH!!
FLASH!!
FLAP!!
I opened my eyes and looked around in a dizzying blur as the light receided from my retinas. It was most definitely a flash from a camera seeing as the weather couldn’t have been better. What were the flapping sounds then?, I wondered, I must admit somewhat distractedly, as Sonja continued to ride my cock like a wild woman. It was a nice distraction frankly since I didn’t think I could last must longer.
The girl’s appearantly hadn’t noticed anything since they neither stopped what they were doing or asked what just happened. I decided to file it away for later.
“Oh god baby I’m gonna cum!” Sonja moaned in my ear between panting breaths.
I smiled, she’d been saying that for the last ten minutes. It seemed however that she had finally arrived. With a grunting groan and that face that looked as though every muscle in her body had just tensed up she came and came and didn’t seem to be able to stop. That for me was boiling point. I felt her pussy continue to contract around my cock and with a particularly hard contraction, not the birthgiving kind but the normal kind, I let my cum fly. And fly it did. It felt as though my cock was literally trying to coat every possible surface of Sonja’s pussy and possibly her uterus aswell.
Alyssa had stopped fucking Sonja’s ass and was now kissing her shoulders and massaging Sonja’s clit and left nipple.
Finally after what seemed to be at least five minutes Sonja collapsed on top of me and gave me a weak little kiss before she blacked out.
I lifted her carefully off me and lay her down on the bench. She was as floppy as a rag doll. Just to be safe I checked her pulse but that seemed to be in working order, if a little fast.
“Oh don’t worry she’s fine!” Alyssa said confidently as she started to unbuckle the harness.
“Yeah well, just checking,” I said as I sat down on the bench at Sonja’s feet.
Alyssa grinned and let the harness fall to the floor. She looked me over and I could see her eyes lingering on my now semi-hard cock.
“You seem to be in the mood for some more,” she said, grinning.
I looked down and saw that she was indeed quite right. My cock was already getting hard again.
“Want me to help it?” she said innocently.
What would you have said? No? Yeah right!
I motioned a go ahead and she fell to her knees between mine. In mere moments she had my cock in her mouth and was sucking on it as if her life depended on it. Sonja was great, Jamie was superb but Alyssa was just bloody awesome. It seemed as if she had done nothing in her life except get better at blowjobs and her practice had most definitely paid off.
“Yes,” I thought as I watched the gorgeous girl between my legs, “This is most definitely going to be a great summer”.

***

Jamie sat down on the dilapitated chair and found it just as comfortable as before. Will gave her a plate filled with a mixture of small grilled apitisers, such as calamari, baked or fried prawns and mussles and what seemed to be a large variation of tropical fruits. It smelled wonderful. Will had really done a great job at making this meal but then again he was a chef.
“What on earth he studied at Uni though,” Jamie had no idea.
“Miro, however, I have a vague idea about but he’s never given me too much details or the exact name of the course he himself was taking. Miro’s a pretty secretive guy,” she reflected, “has been for as long as I’ve known him and that’s all my life”.
Jason was already sampling the fruits and was in deep conversation with Will, whom he seemed to like a lot more now then when they had first met. Will was highly attractive, attentive, a great listener or at least good at faking it, dressed well even for a gay man, obviously a great cook and Jamie had to admit again that he smelled wonderful.
The fact of the matter was still that Will had not elaborated on what he and Miro had done. Sexually, she admitted to herself. She was fascinated by the idea that Miro had had encounters with a man. That man being Will RedGrave made the fascination all that more difficult to resist. She had the overwhelming urge to ask about these encounters, either to Miro or Will. Seeing as she didn’t know Will all that well she’d have to ask Miro. But then again, she reasoned, Miro was rather secretive. And so the battle in her mind went on for a while as she listened to Will and Jason talk and she herself ate everything on her plate, suddenly realising that she was starving.


***

Olivia Jones had just had one of the strangest and yet most welcome phone messages she’d ever received. It was from a young woman called Marissa McCoy-Watson. She remembered the young woman well. She’d sent shivers down into her groin as she’d touched Olivia’s hand. Olivia had always known she’d been attracted to beautiful women, slept with quite a few of them over the years (with or without her husbands knowledge at the time) and Marissa was most definitely a gorgeous one. Now she knew that the McCoy’s had bought the Walker house and she had left her cell phone number just incase there was anything Marissa needed, help moving in perhaps or some coffee or use of the bathroom or shower while the move was being done. But she had not expected anything like this. The young woman was definitely going to be added to her list.
“Hi Olivia, It’s Marissa from next door. You know ... Marissa McCoy? We just bought the Walker house,” the message had started, “I just wanted to let you know that your daughter had a party last night and it was quite some party. Hope you’ll have one of those when you get back. If not, we will and you’re already invited. Give my love to George and I hope you’re enjoying Hawaii!”.
Time to call her daughter and ask her about it. If Jamie didn’t give her the truth then she could always call her son Miro. He was the responsible one anyway.


***
Twilight was upon them and Jamie was beginning to feel supremely aroused again as she watched the fire dancing merrily in the hearth and Jason held his arms around her shoulders, his large hands gently squeezing her tits through her shirt. She was sitting on Jason’s lap on the couch in the living room. Will meanwhile had disappeared into the kitchen where he was now clearing away the dishes and cups from the simply exquisite meal. Jamie let out a soft moan as Jason slipped his hands under her shirt and started rubbing her nipples. It was not the sort of thing she usually allowed guys to do in a strange house but Will had made her feel more than welcome. She was also beginning to understand how he’d gotten Miro into bed with him. Will was a definite charmer and with his attraction factor he could probably have anyone he wished.
The thing of it was however that he still hadn’t explained how he’d gotten Miro into bed. Not that she needed any pointers anymore not after what had happened this afternoon. But she still wished to know. Miro definitely wasn’t gay and he wasn’t even bisexual as far as she knew. But that theory didn’t fly either, she thought as Jason slipped his hand under her skirt and started rubbing her already wet pussy. Miro was probably bi and had never told them about it. But then he was pretty secretive.
“Made yourselves comfortable I see,” said Will as he slipped onto the couch next to Jason.
Jamie felt Jason begin to extract his hands from under her skirt but she grabbed in and guided the hand back where it came from.
“Thank you again for dinner Will ... ohhh,” Jamie said unable to hold back the moan that came afterward as Jason gently rubbed her clit.
Will smiled knowingly and leaned forward a bit and looked at what Jason’s hand was doing.
“My my that’s very beautiful would you mind if I ...,” he left the sentence hanging as he slipped off the couch and crawled between her legs. He gently caressed Jamie’s legs and inner thighs working his way toward her sopping wet pussy. Jamie breathed in a sigh and opened her legs a little wider to give him better access.
“Oh my little baby You are excited aren’t you?” Will said teasingly as he put his head between her legs.
“Ahaa yes I am,” Jamie moaned, feeling Will’s tongue running along her inner thigh to her pussy. Jason was still rubbing it when she felt Will’s hot tongue reach between his rubbing fingers. Jason pulled his hands gently off and grabbed Will’s head instead, pushing it closer to Jamie’s pussy. Jamie felt Jason’s cock straining to get out of his trousers and she reached behind her to undo his fly and button. The moment she had his fly undone his cock slapped into her lower back.
“Oh god Will you’re tongue is amazing,” she cried, even as she rubbed the hard shaft behind her. Will smiled widely and then inserted his tongue in Jamie’s pussy. Jamie shuddered in extacy and she pumped Jason’s cock with renewed vigor.
“Jamie rise up a bit,” Will said and helped her up a bit. Jamie rose, not at all pleased the Will had stopped licking her pussy. At once Jason’s cock jumped under her and Will guided it into Jamie’s all too willing pussy.
“Ohh god!! YES! Fuck me Jason Fuck me please!” she exclaimed loudly.
Jason did just that. Will meanwhile had resumed his nibbling of Jamie’s clit and every once in a while he, accidentally or on purpose, licked the full length of Jason’s cock. Jason didn’t seem to notice it or just chose to ignore it. Jamie had no further thoughts about it. She was so incredibly full of cock and Will’s tongue felt amazing. She had just one complaint. Will was not paying any attention to her ass ... just yet. Even as she had the thought she felt Will’s tongue lick his way down her pussy, taking Jason’s cock into the mix while he was at it and gently probed her ass with his wonderous tongue.
Jason kept up the pace and Jamie felt herself building up to a climax. She felt supremely lightheaded and as her body began to jerk and her pussy clenched around Jason’s wonderful cock she felt as if she was drifting away from herself for the second time today. Oh god this was surely heaven. She didn’t even feel it as Jason’s cock plopped out of her pussy on accident.