Jamie's Pool Party Ch. 03

Story Info
The neighbourhood gets a taste.
15.9k words
96.7k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonja sat down on the bed next to Jamie, who was fiddling with her camera again. She'd already edited much of their home-made sex video's but Jamie was still at it. For all Sonja knew she'd be selling them on E-bay next year. Not that she particularly minded that ofcourse but her brother would probably end up buying every copy and sell them to all his friends. Especially that one time she'd video taped herself with Nathan when Jamie was in class. Miro would probably see them aswell and that was something she was not quite ready for.

With three days until their plan of a pool party would go into effect Jamie seemed restless and unable to settle on anything.

"Calm down and relax baby," Sonja said, pulling Jamie into her arms, "If you keep this up you'll be dead tired by the time the party starts".

Jamie gave her a wan smile and then kissed her tenderly on the mouth.

"Thanks, I needed that. I just wonder if Miro'll let us have some guys over. Knowing my mom and dad they probably expressly told him that they wouldn't allow it. I mean come on! I'm eighteen and so are most of the girls we've invited some are even older!" Jamie said, her hands flying all over the place again as she continued to storm around. Sonja hadn't really expected it to work but then it never hurt to try.

"Sit down, grab a magazine, a book ... a vibrator for all I care, just sit still for a few moments!" Sonja said, grabbing Jamie's arm again and guiding her onto her bed.

"How about I grab you instead and work off some of this energy," Jamie said and pulled Sonja onto the bed and immediately sat down on top of her. Sonja smiled and pulled Jamie's T-shirt up over her head, revealing Jamie's small but perfect tits and her lovely flat tummy.

Teasingly, Sonja ran the tips of her fingers over the lower half of Jamie's tummy and Jamie's breath caught. Sonja knew that she was ticklish in some places of her body but the lower part of her tummy was not one of them. Infact it seemed to be a major part in her erogenous zones, an idea which Sonja was glad to put to good use.

She brought her fingers lower and hit the waistband of Jamie's skirt. She pouted and locked eyes with Jamie.

"Would you mind if I take this off?" she said in teasing tones.

Jamie shook her head shyly, playing along.

With agonising slowness Sonja unbuttoned the side of Jamie's skirt and thought she could feel Jamie's pussy juices already soaking through her own T-shirt. She smiled as she continued to watch Jamie quiver with anticipation and arousal. She loved watching her roommate squirm and she never missed an opportunity.

"Oh god Son please rub me," Jamie panted, grinding her pussy into Sonja's belly. Sonja smiled. Oh yes she was going to enjoy this.

Slowly and teasingly she pulled away Jamie's skirt and saw Jamie's g-string was completely see through by now from her juices.

"My my what have we here?" she said teasingly.

Jamie groaned in agony at having to wait but she knew that if she moved before Sonja did that she would get a slap on the wrist and have to wait even longer. This had been going on for the last couple of weeks and they'd gotten to know each other very well in all aspects of the word.

"Please Sonja," Jamie begged.

Sonja smiled even wider.

"Please Jamie you know that that only gives me incentive to drag out the pleasure you're feeling and delay your moments of climax even further. Now lie down next to me," Sonja said in a soft yet authoritative voice.

Jamie didn't want to move but she knew that there was no persuading Sonja. Sonja liked being in control and most particularly on top. So she did as she was asked.

With agonising slowness and yet with that loving tenderness that had driven Jamie to more orgasms in the past few weeks than she'd ever had in all her life before then combined, Sonja ran her tongue over Jamie's tummy and down a little before going up again towards her tits. She drew in a sharp breath as the tip of Sonja's tongue connected with the tip of her nipple.

Sonja could feel her lithe body vibrate with restrained passion.

She then cupped Jamie's pussy through her soaked string and tutted.

"Now now dear Jamie we can't have that now I can't reach it," Sonja continued teasingly.

With a grunt of frustration Jamie tore her string off and tossed it into a corner.

"Better?" she said rather aggressively.

Sonja knew she couldn't hold off any longer or Jamie would just leave and find someone else to play with and she didn't want that to happen again. Jamie had a knack for picking out the bad boys and then calling in the middle of the night to be picked up somewhere far off campus. Sonja had no intention of letting Jamie get away from her. Not that she ever had ofcourse but Jamie's history spoke for itself.

Sonja had often wondered if there was therapy for girls like Jamie but then dismissed it whenever she saw her again. She'd have to get therapy herself if there was and she really didn't feel like recounting the tales of her brother and her to a stranger or anyone besides Jamie for that matter.

Sonja licked her lips and locked eyes with Jamie. Jamie's body quivered with anticipation again and then Sonja saw a smile creep up her face. Sonja repositioned herself between Jamie's legs and then began to gently flick her tongue over her lower belly, going lower with each lick. Soon enough though she was dragging her tongue round the outside of Jamie's sweet pussy and the musky scent of it filled her every being.

All at once Sonja put her arms under Jamie's thighs and pulled Jamie to her mouth even further.

With a yelp of both pleasure and surprise Jamie reached for Sonja's head and found the softness of her long auburn hair to be a stimulant of sorts. She loved having Sonja in between her legs one way or another. She looked to her side and saw the by now familiar image of her digital camcorder viewing the bed and indeed her and Sonja. With a sigh, a smile and then as Sonja gently sucked her clit, a heavy moan, she closed her eyes and thought no more.

Sonja felt, heard, smelled and saw Jamie respond to her every move. Jamie's eyes were closed tightly and her mouth was murmuring incoherent words that Sonja couldn't hear properly. She continued to gently lick and suck her way around Jamie's sweet smelling pussy.

"I want your assurance that you won't chicken out at the last moment," she said softly in between licks.

Jamie murmured something incoherent and then nodded frantically.

"Good! We didn't spend the last few weeks searching out all gorgeous bi-sexual girls and gorgeous guys we know on campus for nothing you know," she said with the same soft voice.

Again Jamie nodded but at the same time she started bucking her hips closer to Sonja's mouth.

Shrugging and giving into the wishes of her gorgeous little friend she bent her head and pushed her tongue as far as it would go into Jamie's pussy. Jamie groaned and bucked her hips even closer, she was so ready.

Sonja then inserted two fingers and bent them upwards in the way her brother had taught her. Nate was the most incredible lover Sonja had had before she'd hooked up with Jamie. Jamie was different from Nate, the softness and the closeness that Sonja had desired for a long time had been filled in the absence of her brother. She had tried to call him to invite him to the pool party but she'd gotten his voice-mail instead.

"Hi this is Nate I'm sure it's important, so do what must be done," the message had said.

Sonja had told him that she'd be at Jamie's house for the first week of the summer since their parents were on vacation on Hawaii or something like that. Nate still hadn't responded.

"Oh Son... yes baby Ohhh yes come on harder!" Jamie moaned loudly bringing Sonja's thoughts back to the present. She couldn't believe that she'd drifted off during sex, that had never happened before.

"Nate must've really pissed me off, and I did miss him, oh god here I go again".

Jamie's body shook all of a sudden and with a groan her pussy contracted around Sonja's fingers. Smiling Sonja sucked hard on her clit and kept up a continual flicking of her tongue on it aswell. She'd learned that from Nate aswell.

"OH MY GOD!! YES fuck yes!" Jamie yelled as her body trembled and shook from the lengthy procession of orgasms that Sonja's miracle mouth had wrought upon her. She felt the mind-blowing orgasm subside a little and then return with full force time and again. After several minutes she collapsed and pushed Sonja away from her.

"Oh god you'll have to tell me how you learned that some day," she whispered as Sonja crawled onto the bed next to her, wrapped her arms around her and kissed her. The muskiness of her own pussy juices on Sonja's tongue arousing her again immensely.

"Lets just say it runs in the family," Sonja said, lightly brushing her fingers along Jamie's nipples.

"Now let's strap me in and I'll fuck you silly," Jamie said smiling as she pulled out the strap-on harness that Sonja's brother had bought for them.

BATT LOW!

***

"GODDAMMIT!" I cursed as the screen went dead.

I'd just gotten out of the shower, gotten a shave from Sonja, which incidentally left my face looking none the worse for wear, she'd obviously done that before. I'd pulled on a pair of shorts and taken a seat on the bed and watched another one of the icons on Jamie's camera. Too bad the battery was now dead and I couldn't watch anymore until Jamie came home and told me where the damned charger was.

"Jamie and Jason must be having a good time at La Lune," Sonja said as she came in with a towel wrapped around her head and wearing one of my bathrobes. She looked sexy as hell.

I grinned evilly.

"Yeah I'm sure they are," I thought silently.

"Oh I'm sure that they're needs are being met," I said, that insane grin still on my face.

"That's an odd thing to say...YOU DIDN'T!" she exclaimed suddenly as she saw the grin on my face.

"Oh I assure you I did," I laughed.

"Why?" Sonja said as she sat down on my lap.

"It's just something that occurred to me when Jason saw me in the shower and besides I owed Will one," I said opening her bathrobe and seeing her wonderful body again. My cock gave a cry of happiness.

"You're evil," she said softly, leaning into me so that her tits were mere inches from my mouth.

"And you love me for it," I grinned, flicking my tongue over her nipple.

"Oooh," she said softly pursing that gorgeous mouth of hers.

"Will is somewhat of an expert in the secret relations in my family and I owed him one more secret," I said as she started fiddling around with my shorts.

"Jamie huh? How did you know she'd go for it?" Sonja asked as she pulled my cock out.

"Oooh now someone's excited again huh? Anyways I didn't until early this morning when we fulfilled Jamie's long standing fantasy and your plans to seduce me," I said.

Sonja stopped every thing and looked at me with startled eyes.

"How did you...?" she began.

"You and Jamie have quite detailed pillow talk," I said, pointing at the camera next to us on the bed.

Sonja's eyes went wide.

"You've watched us?" she exclaimed.

"Only two of the icons so far but I haven't seen one that didn't get me horny," I smiled and pulled her closer again.

Now it was Sonja's turn to grin heavily.

"You got horny seeing your sister and me together did you?" she asked, knowing the answer full well.

"Let me show you just how much you two turned me on," I said and licked her nipple again, this time turning circles with my tongue in teasing slowness.

"Ahh yes!" she moaned as I sucked on her nipple.

"Alyssa and Robin want to fuck you, you know," she said slyly.

"Doesn't bother me. Probably runs in the family," I said a little too quickly.

"Ahh so you like Robin aswell huh?" she said fumbling with shaking fingers for my cock again.

"Marissa," I said.

Sonja stopped and looked at me with a frown.

"Sonja!" she said forcefully.

"No I meant to say Marissa, she's Alyssa and Robin's step mum and my ex-Sex Ed teacher...in more detail than she got paid for let me tell you that," I said grinning.

"MMmmh I sense potential for another party," she said gripping my cock again.

"Just be sure you invite Nate this time and Julie, her brother and his girlfriend too," I said, remembering my conversation with Nate a couple of weeks back.

"Daniel and Kylie? Why?!" Sonja blurted.

"Because I want to know why you dumped him for Jamie," I groaned as Sonja started jerking my cock slowly to full erection.

"Oh I can tell you that. He wasn't as good in bed as Nate," she said firmly.

"And me?" I asked grinning slightly.

"You could teach Nate a thing or two," she said and leaned in to kiss me.

Just at that moment the doorbell rang.

"Leave it!" Sonja said as she shrugged off her bathrobe completely.

I had no intention of opening it in the first place but I wasn't about to tell her that.

The doorbell rang again and again for two more minutes. We both chose to ignore it...which wasn't all that difficult. We were entertwined on the bed, locked in each others arms and finally whoever was ringing the doorbell gave up.

Jamie had a key and even if she didn't she'd come round the backdoor. My parents weren't going to be home for another few days at least and Nate would've called first. Alyssa and Robin wouldn't be home for another hour or two and besides they too would've called first seeing as I'd given them Sonja's cellphone number.

"It could be Claudia, Latisha and Jane and Lynn or even Lillian if she's done at home already," Sonja said suddenly, looking up as if to see someone standing in the room with us.

"Yes and it could just be a pushy Jehovah's witness," I said and pulled her against me again.

My shorts soon took a swan-dive out of the window and my bed soon became occupied territory once again.

***

Cold, slightly hungry and alone was how Marissa McCoy-Watson was feeling at the moment she sat down on her bed in her new house. It wasn't home yet ... not by a long shot. She knew it wouldn't feel like home for a long while. She'd loved their old house but due to too many things wrong with the pipes, drains and generally the waterworks, They had conceded that they could either fix everything, which would take time and a lot of money or they could move to a bigger place and save the money. They'd decided on the latter after consulting with the kids.

Her husband, David McCoy, and his children had gone out for ice-cream. She loved Alyssa and Robin. She knew that but they still weren't her children and she often had the feeling the kids resented her for marrying their father after their mother had died four years earlier. But that was just sometimes. Most times the kids were wonderful.

Marissa had met David in a bar two days after his wife had died in a car accident. David's wife had been driven off the road by a bus which, at the time, was being driven by a fourteen year old kid who'd been so full of dope it was a miracle that he'd only killed one person besides himself.

Sitting there on the bed with the bed spread wrapped around her she stared out of the window. For a few moments she was lost in thought and then it registered what she was seeing. There was a light directly across from her through the window of the White's house. It wasn't the light however that caught her attention, it was the scene it was illuminating.

Miro!

Having sex with Alyssa by the looks of it.

"How on earth did my step daughter seduce Miro this quickly? It took me at least two weeks to get the shy kid he was to surrender to me. Wait a sec ... that's not Alyssa," she suddenly realised, "Alyssa's in town with David and Robin. So who is this gorgeous girl then?".

It certainly looked like Alyssa but this girl's hair was slightly longer and she was most definitely taller than Alyssa.

"Maybe I should just mind my own business," Marissa thought but continued to watch Miro and the girl that could've been Alyssa's older sister fuck like crazy nonetheless.

As she sat there on the edge of the bed she found that the blanket around her was starting to get stiflingly hot and a funny yet all too familiar feeling was creeping up between her legs.

Unconsciously she reached down and slipped her hand under her skirt, feeling the heat emanating from there. She shrugged off the blanket and with her other hand she unbuttoned her pink cotton shirt. Slowly she reached her nipple and felt a shudder of pleasure run through her body. She hadn't thought about Miro for ages but watching him now she couldn't help but think about all the wonderful times she'd had with the young man he had been.

***

Sonja groaned something incomprehensible as I entered her from behind infront my bedroom window. She was so incredibly wet it didn't even matter that I plunged right ahead.

"Oooh yes baby fuck me hard, rough and make me cum harder," she murmured looking at me over her shoulder with those dragon green eyes. Smiling I nodded and slipped deeper into her, her eyes going out of focus for a few moments and then she was back.

"Yesss Ooh harder ... deeper!" she yelled as I slipped out and pounded into her pussy again and again. After about ten more minutes, shudders and tremors started ripping through Sonja's wonderful body and I kept up the pace she had indicated. Sonja's face grimaced and she groaned loudly and heavily. It was still the horniest thing I'd ever heard.

Trying to focus my thoughts on anything but sex I looked casually out of the window. What I saw nearly made me blow my load. Marissa was standing completely naked infront of her bedroom window about ten yards away. The light on full in my bedroom as it was in hers. She had one hand at her pussy and the other seemed to be pulling at her left nipple. She looked as wonderful as ever if not more so.

"Sonja, my precious, you might want to take a look out the window," I said quietly, determined to keep up the pace no matter what.

Sonja, in the aftermath of her orgasms, reluctantly raised her head and looked right at Marissa. Her reflection visible in the window I saw a very horny smile creep up her face.

"Marissa I take it?" she said, moving her lips as little as possible.

"You got it!" I said.

"She's gorgeous. I can see what you saw in her and vice versa for that matter. God she's sexy. Look at her long slender legs and those wonderful tits. Miro, you have got to bring her over some time tomorrow. I want her!" Sonja said huskily. Those last three words brought to mind all sorts of X-rated images that I blew my load. Stream after stream of cum filled Sonja's pussy and as she came again I could see Marissa come aswell, having witnessed that particular show about every day for a year in high school.

I slipped my still semi hard cock out of Sonja and at once she sat down and took my cock into her mouth, keeping our eyes focused on Marissa, we gave her quite the little show.

***

Will handed Jamie another glass of Chardonnay and handed Jason another chilled bottle of Coke. Jason was lying naked on the couch and seemed to be enjoying the warmth of the gas induced log fire Will had lit a few moments earlier. The logs were nowhere near hot enough yet but they burned nonetheless. Will had brought out a robe for Jamie but she too rather enjoyed walking around in the buff.

Will seemed not to mind, he actually seemed to be quite enjoying watching his two newest lovers strutting their stuff in his house. Will was sitting next to Jason on the couch, his semi hard cock hanging between his legs as he sat there with one leg up and the other stretched out on the coffee table, absentmindedly scratching his head.

Jamie felt utterly relaxed as she sat on the leather chair with her legs draped over the armrest. She had not felt this wonderful in quite some time. Well not before this weekend anyway. Her schoolwork had dominated much of her year and certainly her relationship with Sonja had been the highlight of that year. But now Sonja seemed to have eyes only for Miro. Not that she minded that, Sonja had wanted Miro for quite some time now and Miro seemed happy with her.