Jamie's Pool Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Sonja sat on top of Nate, her pussy making his trousers wet as hell and she was moaning softly into his mouth as his strong yet gentle hands caressed her legs. It was Nate who as always broke the kiss first.

"Wanna go up?" he asked pointing at the ceiling.

"What about Miro?" Sonja asked looking around to see where he'd got to.

By way of answering Nate pointed out the double sliding doors and into the back yard.

"Is that Marissa?" Nate asked a quietly watching Sonja who had frozen mid way through her turn.

"Yes," Sonja said softly, remembering the girl from next door. Miro's ex Sex-Ed teacher he'd called her. Well it looked as though she was again giving him a tutorial. Sonja smiled and shook her head. Miro would have to wait, first she wanted to fuck her gorgeous brother again.

"Let's go up into the games room," she said with a sly smile. Already she was wondering where Jamie's camera was because she'd already found the other two fully charged battery packs in Jamie's room when she'd gone in there looking for a robe.

***

George sighed with pleasure as Kyla started licking his balls and then took one after the other into her mouth, sucking gently.

"Lay back baby and spread your legs," Jonathan said to Kyla in a husky voice.

Kyla opened her legs but didn't lie back she was having too much fun with George's cock it seemed.

Jonathan manoeuvred around the bed and ran his nails along the inside of Kyla's thighs. This produced some serious moaning from Kyla and her moans sent little shockwaves through George's balls.

Jonathan started at Kyla's feet and kissed and licked his way gently and teasingly to her by then dripping pussy. George could smell her hotness and wanted very much to have his face buried between those wonderful legs.

Jonathan beat him to it however.

***

I gazed into those dreamy brown eyes and felt like no time had passed since high school. Marissa was just as beautiful and horny as ever.

Gently she kissed me and then kissed my neck and suckled on my earlobe, just the way I liked it.

"Miro I want you to fuck me like you fucked that girl in your bedroom. Hard and fast. I need you in me baby. Can you do that for me lover?" she whispered. Her voice tickled my ear as always.

I didn't answer.

She didn't need one.

She knew I wouldn't and couldn't refuse her even if I'd wanted to.

I was back in her grips and loving every second of it.

I grabbed my cock and manoeuvred it so that it was just outside her pussy but pressing on it none the less.

She groaned softly in my ear as she pushed herself onto it. First slowly and then very fast. With a shriek she impaled herself onto my cock. She halted there a second, savouring the sensations running through her again.

"Oh god I'd forgotten how big this thing was," she muttered, seemingly to herself.

I grinned and started to pull out again. She wasn't quite ready for that it seemed because she cried out loudly.

"No! Too big! Go slow for now," she gasped.

So I did, or at least tried. I was so incredibly horny right then that I couldn't help but rush it a little. But only a little. Marissa's breathing in my ear wasn't helping my restraint. She gasped every time I so much as moved my cock a fraction of an inch.

True, her pussy was wrapped tight around my cock and every now and then I could feel a spasm run all around it but that wasn't what I had in mind. I wanted to make her cum. And hard. And I knew just how to do that.

I grinned and gently started easing out of her. She still wasn't ready for me to do so but then in the early days of our 'relationship' she never was. She just wanted my cock inside her forever. I couldn't wait that long then and I still couldn't now.

Just before the head of my cock slipped out I started pushing back in one or two inches. Her gasp told me that she knew what I was about to do, having been through that trick quite a few times before. She started to pull away from me in only a half-hearted sort of way. She was ready now.

"You ready?" I whispered into her ear as I grabbed her ass tightly.

"Was I ever," she said with a smile before nodding and wrapping her arms around my neck and bracing herself.

Quickly I started to pull out again and then just as quickly I pounded back into her. The water sloshing between us and her breathing already erratic.

Faster and harder I pounded my cock into her and soon she began to give little cries that resonated around the pool. Her nails dug into my neck and her lips and tongue were licking and sucking my ear. Faster and harder. Quicker and deeper.

About two minutes later she started screaming in my ear that she was cumming. I knew that fact already because of the tightly massaging pressure her pussy muscles were exerting on my cock. Rippling and squeezing she came and came screaming in my ear how hard she was cumming. Then just when I thought my eardrums might actually burst she collapsed against me, panting as heavily as if she'd just run a marathon. I wasn't even half way.

"Ohh fuck I'd forgotten how great this was," she panted in my ear, running her fingers through my hair.

"I'm not quite done yet babe," I smiled and lifted her easily out of the water and laid her down on the deck.

Marissa's eyes were filled with lust and as I began to fuck her again her eyes glazed over and she groaned that she wanted me behind her.

"I want you to fuck me doggie," she panted.

"Woof," I grinned.

She slipped my cock out of her and turned round. She sat herself infront of me on her elbows and knees and lifted her ass into the sky. God what a gorgeous ass. Not as gorgeous as Sonja's but still very nice.

"Fuck me baby fuck me hard!" she said looking back at me with those wonderful brown eyes filled with lust.

I grinned and slapped her ass. I could see by her face that she both wasn't expecting that and liked it at the same time. So I did it again. This time she let out a very nice "Ooh" of pleasure.

"Harder!" she groaned.

Flat hand and SLAP! I could see her shudder and that's when I slipped my cock back into her.

Her eyes went wide and she groaned loudly.

"Oooh that is sooo good," she whimpered as I started fucking her slowly at first.

I slapped her ass again and could see and feel her responding.

Then reaching around her legs I started flicking her little clit and she went wild. Feral more like. Sounds reminiscent of jungle animals were escaping her throat as I sped up the pace.

"RROAAAOR oh FUCK!! MIRO FUCK HARDER!! YES FUCK!!" she shrieked into the neighbourhood.

I was starting to close in on my own exploding point and picked up the pace. My cock literally ramming into her and my balls slapping her clit I thought I saw light around me. The pool lights were flickering. Or so it appeared to me.

***

The fact was that the lights upstairs had come on as Sonja started ripping off Nate's clothes.

"Oh god I want you Nate!" Sonja panted as she ripped his T-shirt in two and started kissing his chest. Her fingers fumbling to open the buttons of his trousers. She could already see his cock straining to get free. His smell was intoxicating as always. That and the size of his cock had driven her to start fucking him in the first place.

Finally her fingers managed to undo the buttons and she quickly slid her hand into his boxers. Feeling the warm hard cock in her hand again was enough to send a series of small orgasms through her body. Her nose buried in his chest hair she started licking her way down. Breathing in the smell of him as she slowly rubbed his large cock.

It hadn't been like this from the start. It had been a very gradual process, seducing Nate. Nate had been either very reluctant or extremely stupid. Knowing Nate it had been the former. Nate wasn't stupid, another thing that Sonja found so intoxicating about her older brother. She had wanted him since she was old enough to realise what a boys cock was for. She hadn't gotten her wish until years later but when it finally happened and he actually took her virginity and made her cum...everything had been perfect. Just the way she had planned. International Business Management being her major planning was something that had come naturally. She's been good at it in junior high and highschool. Nowadays though she used it less for business and more for sexual plans. Not that she would ever make her hobby into a job though she was too smart to start a whorehouse.

Smiling at the thought she started licking her way down her brothers perfect abdomen. With a simple movement she managed to slide her brothers trousers to the floor and a moment later his boxers followed. Gazing lustfully at her brothers cock in the full light of Jamie's room she gently licked the side of it. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Jamie's camera, which she had just retrieved when Nate had gone to the bathroom, recording the whole affair.

Jamie had given her a plan when she had held her recording of Miro and Jason fucking her over Miro's head, threatening to tell her parents. Miro hadn't cared much but Nate certainly would.

She wanted to fuck her brother more than she got to over the last year. Sure Nate had popped in at college from time to time and they'd had sex during school breaks but not enough.

Miro would have to join them one of these days but right now she just wanted to taste her bothers cock again. Have him fuck her face as he had called it on more than one occasion.

***

"Oh my GOD!" Olivia screamed as Jasmine flicked her tongue over Olivia's clit at lightning speed. Jasmine's entire hand was now buried up to the hilt inside her pussy and rotating slowly as she fist fucked her. Olivia had only been fist fucked once and that was way back when she'd been in college and she hadn't enjoyed it then much but then again that was before having two kids. Now though, she enjoyed it immensely, maybe it was the gorgeous woman who was doing it but she felt her body tremble as tiny orgasms continued to course through her body.

"You ready to get started?" Jasmine joked. Olivia's eyes popped open wide and glared at the beauty between her thighs.

"Fuck yeah," Olivia rasped, her throat had gone dry and her voice was starting to lose it. Screaming always had that affect on her voice.

Jasmine smiled and began pulling her hand out slowly and then without warning she pushed back in again and again, every time she did so Olivia yelled out for more.

Olivia's body was by now covered in sweat and her eyes had that dazed quality that comes with great sex.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum again," Olivia gasped. This time Jasmine pulled her hand all the way out and pressed her lips against Olivia's throbbing clit ... sucking hard.

"Oh fuck fuckety fuck! ... Oh yes .... Jasmine fuck .... oh that's soooo good ....fuck YES oh yes ...fuck!! Yes yes yes OH YES!!! Jasmine Fuck I ... I'm cumming!!," Olivia gasped, her voice losing more and more of it's coherency. At the last few words her voice came out more as a squeak. And indeed she came ... HARD and loud. So loud in fact that people in the lobby were starting to wonder about it.

Jasmine continued to suck Olivia's clit until she felt a hand push her away.

Olivia sat up, her eyes glittering and her face lit up with a tired yet intensely satisfied smile.

"Your turn," she whispered and dove on top of Jasmine.

***

"Miro go slow ... go slow ...NO! fuck STOP! ... fuck me! Yes Yeas yeah! Miro harder! Faster fuck me!!" Marissa gasped as I continued to pound into her. Her pussy was already over flowing and her mind seemed to be having trouble making itself up.

My balls were hitting her clit hard and were actually starting to hurt a bit. If she didn't cum soon I wasn't sure I was able to hold off for much longer. I was dripping both water and sweat and my hair was flopping about like a wet cat. I wasn't looking my best right then but then neither was Marissa. She was looking as gorgeous as ever ofcourse but the words that had often streamed out of her mouth were not something you would be expecting from a teacher. Vile words and not to be repeated here. They were unbecoming a lady or indeed a very horny construction worker who had gone with out sex for three years.

"Oh FUCK MIRO ... YES ... YOU BASTARD ... Oh you fuck! YES OH fuck I'm gonna ... I'm cumming!" she yelled loudly and her whole body shook and trembled and her pussy clamped down around my cock squeezing the life out of it. I wasn't going to deny it that so with a quick few strokes I let my load blow. Finally. I'd been occupying my thoughts with things like what to get at the drugstore next week or what the scores were in the major leagues. Unfortunately I don't follow the major leagues so that particular one wasn't helping that much.

Stream after stream of cum erupted from my cock and flew into Marissa's wonderful pussy. I was shaking now and I found it an odd if not pleasurable experience.

Marissa yelled once more before she collapsed onto the deck.

"Mom?" a girls voice asked just after Marissa had collapsed, screaming onto the deck, her pussy still oozing my cum. Grinning I looked up to see Alyssa standing there, naked but for a towel over her shoulder.

"Hello Alyssa," I said, "Come to joy us?"

"You mean join?"

"Your words not mine," I grinned at her.

Alyssa hesitated just a fraction of a second and then dropped the towel on the lawn and hurried over. Her mouth was on my cock before I could even say, suck it.

Marissa seemed a little dazed but as she heard the slurping sounds coming from next to her she looked around. Alyssa's bare pussy was almost right next to her face.

"Alyssa?" she mouthed at me.

I nodded, wondering slightly if she was going to do what I thought.

Sure enough she slid right under Alyssa's pussy and eagerly started to lick her young stepdaughter's pussy. Alyssa popped my cock out of her mouth, looked down, saw Marissa and groaned.

"Oh mommy," she moaned, so hornily that I felt my cock starting to harden instantly again.

"Hey baby, I've been wanting to do this for a while now," Marissa said, taking her lips off Alyssa's pussy long enough to say something before diving right back in.

***

Jamie felt Jason's gorgeous cock in her mouth and tasted his pre-cum. She was already tingling and Will hadn't even started yet.

"You know what they called me in high school?" Will whispered in her ear, as he ran his soft yet strong hands along her back.

Jamie just sucked Jason's wonderful cock.

"Graverobber. Nowadays though they call me Willie and that's because of Miro," Will said and gently slapped Jamie's ass. She felt the pain spasm through her, releasing the endorphins and causing tiny orgasms to shoot through her system.

"I'm going to fuck you Jamie and I'm going to fuck you hard. I'm just telling you this because I want you to be ready for me. It's going to be rough and it might be painful. I don't know," Will said, clearly and to the point.

Jamie took the huge cock out of her mouth and gasped.

"Just fuck me already you're stalling. I might just start to think that you're chickening out!" she growled and popped Jason's cock back into her mouth.

Will frowned. When he had told his plan to Miro he hadn't expected Jamie to be such a force of unweilding determination. He'd liked being on top of things but Jamie was like Mount Everest, she liked things her way or you could just fuck off and die. Will hadn't expected that and the more time he spent around Jamie the more he found that releasing the control he'd desired and had for more than a decade was appealing to him.

He wasn't even sure if he was the one who'd seduced Jamie or if it was she who'd seduced him. Not that it mattered much though he was still going to fuck the hell out of her.

Seeing her infront of him sucking on Jason's cock as if it were the last lollipop in the world caused him to grin. Who cared anyway. The young nympho infront of him, sticking her ass and pussy into the air was all he wanted right now. He had achieved his goal of fucking an entire family. With that thought he grabbed his cock and literally shoved it into Jamie's hungry pussy.

Jamie let out a wail as she felt Will ram his cock into her and as he began to fuck her as hard as anyone had ever done she saw lights popping behind her eyes. Was she still screaming? She didn't know. All she knew was that his cock was inside her ramming the hell out of her and causing her to orgasm constantly. Jason was long forgotten and he didn't seem to mind.

***

Kyla squealed like a baby pig as George pounded her ass and Jonathan her pussy. He loved the sensation of Jonathan's cock and balls so close to his own. Double Penetration was something he'd enjoyed since day one, especially with Jonathan. They did it whenever they found a girl horny enough to try it. The immense sensations of Jonathan's cock through Kyla's pussy wall was too much for him to take for long though and he applied some pressure to Kyla's clit. He could already see the girl sweating like crazy and the entire bridal sweet smelled of sex.

"Oh yes Georgie fuck! Aaraargh yes my clit baby oooooh that's good! Fuck Harderr!! Jonathan Harder yES I'm CUMMING!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! YES FUCK OH YES," Kyla screamed and that's when Jonathan and George both released their cum into the young woman's body.

***

I slipped my cock out of Alyssa's mouth. The young girl was in the trawls of passion with her gorgeous stepmother and I wasn't going to interfere. I wanted this to be their special moment. I wondered where Nate and Sonja had gone for a minute before shrugging and going into the house to have a much needed piss and a shower.

Just before I reached the stairs the phone rang. I walked over to the counter and picked it up.

"Yes hello!" I said cheerfully.

"Miro hey it's your dad!" George said.

"Hey dad! What's up? Are you in jail again for indecent exposure?" I asked remembering the scene from my junior year in college.

"No son not this time. I just wanted to say thank you. Your mother and Jasmine had a great last night and so did Jonathan and I. By the way a girl who works here, Kyla, says hi for some reason," George said sounding faintly confused.

"Tell Kyla I'll see her in the fall," I said grinning, "Anyways what's up Dad?"

"Oh just that we'll be arriving in about nine hours and that you'd better watch out for the intercom because the repair people said that it might show signs of over use. I meant to tell you that earlier but I forgot before we left. And seeing as I was busy here it kind of slipped my mind," George said, sounding apologetic.

"Well thanks for that warning Dad but it's a little late. One of them already blew up and nearly killed Nate," I said, keeping a giggle out of my voice. My father had a memory that just deleted or stored irrelevant information until it was usually too late to use it.

"Oh my god is he okay?" George asked sounding rather panicked.

"He's fine dad, he's upstairs entertaining Sonja," I said, deciding to mellow the truth out a little.

"She still there eh? Well if her mom is anything to go by then you'd better watch your back son! Fucking hell that woman will be the death of me," George giggled.

"Anyways son I've gotta go seeing as Kyla is ready again greets to your sister and your guests and I'll see you this afternoon. Bye!" George said and hung up with a groan.

***

Sonja's voice cried out towards me on the third floor landing. It seemed I had been right. Nate was entertaining her, in more ways than one. I walked along the hallway and found the source of her voice. The games room. The door was closed but I knew how to open it quietly. The key was protruding from the lock and I twisted it to open. There was a soft little click and the handle turned on it's own. I opened the door quietly to a little gap and looked in.