Jamie's Pool Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A very naked Sonja was lying on her back on the pooltable, her feet resting on a half dressed Nate's shoulders, his head buried between her legs.

I shuffled into the room as quietly as I could. Sonja's cries of pleasure resounded through out the room. I suddenly saw something blink out of the corner of my eye. A tiny little light. Orange light. I looked around and saw it. Jamie's camera. It was recording the perverted pleasures of the Blake children. Something even I wouldn't have thought up. For a moment I wondered if there were more of them on there but then Sonja's cries drew me back to the spectacle at hand.

I drew close to the pool table and leant in. Sonja had her eyes closed and Nate was busy with other things.

"Is this a family affair or can anyone join," I whispered into Nate's ear.

Nate nearly jumped out of his skin from fright. His face was sopping wet and he seemed to have trouble making a coherent sentence. Sonja opened her eyes and gazed about happily.

"Ah Miro I wondered if you would come in soon," she whispered, I could see her eyes flicker over to the camera. Nate must not know that it was there, and even if he did he had no idea that it was taping him having sex with Sonja.

"Mind if I join or should I sit this one out," I said, a big smile on my face.

"You may join but I want Nate to continue first what he was doing," Sonja purred, pointing at her bare and wet pussy, glistening in the light.

Nate didn't seem to be able to make up his mind. Was this weirder than the time he'd had sex with a man during a particular drunk night in college? No he didn't think so but it was right up there I could see it in his eyes.

"Dig in I'd say," I said winking at him and pointing to Sonja's pussy even as I shed my robe and stood there fully naked infront of them. For a moment I thought that he might start laughing but then he shrugged and sat down on his knees again between Sonja's legs and continued his apparent wonderful job. Sonja's moans filled the room again. I glanced at the camera and gave it a little wave.

Might be fun to see that back again, I thought and sat down on Sonja's left side. I caressed his tummy and with light little fingers I teased my way around her tits and gently flicked his nipples. Sonja arched her back and opened her eyes. Her green eyes glittered with pleasure and she purred, stretching her hands above her head.

"Oh you like that what your brother is doing don't you," I teased, speaking a little more loudly so that the camera would catch every word.

She smiled and then her eyes went wide and she arched her back again and started humping Nate's face.

"Oh yes Nate right there!" she yelled, "Suck your little sister! SUCK! ARGH YESsss!"

Convulsions ran through her light body and I could see her tremble for some time, she was actually making the pool table shake on it's massive legs. My cock was already half hard again. Just minutes after having sex with Marissa. Life was indeed good this summer. What was in the water in my neighbourhood? Whatever it was I was happy it was there.

***

Olivia gazed dazedly out over the balcony. Only about three hours before they had to leave for the airport. Yawning widely she drank the last of her glass of Glenn Fidditch, letting the ice cubes drip some of their coldness onto her naked body. She shuddered, remembering. Jasmine had cum screaming at Olivia that she loved her tongue before passing out. She had woken up briefly to go to the bathroom but then Jasmine had fallen asleep a few hours ago and Jonathan had not returned. Olivia found that she didn't care very much where George was. Probably with Jonathan and some babe. Once they were home things would go back to normal but until then Olivia intended to have Jasmine at least once more.

At that moment the phone rang.

Olivia didn't hurry over just in case the noise would wake Jasmine. It didn't, Jasmine was out like a light.

"Yes"

"Miss Jones?" the male voice on the other end said in a tone that suggested it had been a long night for him too.

"Yes this is Olivia Jones"

"I have a message for you from a man called Will RedGrave"

"Will? How did he know where to...ah Miro again"

"Would you like me to read it for you or should I have someone bring it up?" the man asked.

"Read it to me," Olivia said stifling a yawn.

The man cleared his throat and started.

"The message is this: 'Now I've had you all and I liked the two of you best. Jamie is a firecracker...to hard to handle for long and Miro ... well ... you'll find that out when you get home' end message," the man said sounding faintly puzzled.

"Thank you," Olivia said, having to fight to keep a tremble out of her voice. Will RedGrave had fucked her daughter and her son. Her husband and her too. Will RedGrave was a wonderful lover but a sick puppy nonetheless. And then there was Miro...what WAS she going to do about him? Sighing she put the phone down and crawled into bed with Jasmine, feeling the softness of the other woman's skin. She snuggled up to her and whispered one of her son's favourite sayings, "Hey baby Wanna Ruffle?"

Jasmine's eyes popped open in shock, she had heard those words before. From her son Nate.

Too Bee Continued...;D

-------------------------------------------------

Characters

Miro White = Who else? Longish Blond hair, Brown eyes, washboard abs, tanned skin and Miro's personality.

Jamie White = Petite blondish Brunette and also Miro's Sister ... etc.

Sonja Blake = Red head Jamie's best friend, roommate and girlfriend. Miro's new girlfriend.

Nathaniel Blake = Sonja's brother and 1st lover. Miro's best friend at home.

Claudia Crow = Blond, petite, bi... Best friend of Lynn and Jamie.

Lynn Mei Yung = Bi sexual Asian Girl best friend of Claudia.

Lillian Evrett = Sonja's other best friend also bi.

Jason McNamara = Jamie's new bi sex toy.

Jane Garcia = Bi sexual Hispanic Girl. Lover of Kylie now also Latisha's.

Latisha Millian = Black girl...Lesbian? Lover of Jane.

Julie Thomason = Nate's girlfriend. Kind of a bitch.

Daniel Thomason = Sonja's ex and Julie's brother and Kylie's boyfriend.

Kylie O'Neill = Daniel's bi sexual girlfriend and also lover to Jane.

Will 'Willy' RedGrave = Gayish HeadChef and owner of La Lune, Lover of Mum and Dad, also Miro's room/housemate at University.

Alyssa McCoy = New neighbour 18 year old girl. Looks like Sonja only at 16.

Marissa McCoy-Watson = Alyssa's Step mom. Black hair, beautiful, long legs and sexy as hell. Miro's Ex sex-Ed teacher in highschool.

Robin McCoy = Alyssa's brother. Longish black hair and smooth white skin, haughty. Kinda gay but very hot.

David 'Dave' McCoy = Alyssa's father. No info yet except that he looks like his son but with shorter hair.

Olivia L. Jones = Mom. Shows up every once in a while during the story.

George White = Dad. See above.

Jonathan Blake = Sonja and Nate's Father, no reference in story yet except that they're with Miro and Jamie's Parents.

Jasmine Blake-Stacey = Sonja's Mum, See above.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You did not finish this story, that you started 10 years ago. F I N I S H it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A very good and enjoyable series

I enjoyed your story. I think another chapter would be good to tie things up neatly. Some very good hard sex though the last pages of this chapter became a little disjointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

Love it! Came so much to it! I'm addicted & need more! Just thinking about what could happen is making me cum! Again LOVE it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Liked it

More !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very nice

it's a damn winner. =)

fourth installment??

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
High School Harem Ch. 01 Horny teens explore their sexuality and each other.in Group Sex
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Pool Boy Pool Boy in the rich part of town.in Group Sex
More Stories