Jamie's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman is initiated.
1.2k words
3.51
17.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie and her two friends were walking down the street on the warm night of Halloween evening was a toasty eighty degrees and kids were running around ringing neighbors doorbells. Jamie's friends told her that they knew this house that gave out whole candy bars and fifty dollars.

They arrived at the house. It was huge! It had to have at the very least twenty rooms. She had seen the house a few times but had never been this close to it. It had lots of trees around it, they encircled the whole house.

As they walked up the pathway to the house Jamie got a strange feeling. She couldn't quite place it but it wasn't good. She knew that much, and yet she continued to follow her friends. They walked up the front porch and rang the door.

Two very good looking men answered the door. The blonde had soulful blue eyes, and the dark haired boys had liquid gold eyes. Both were eyes that you could get lost in. Jamie and her friends Jaycle and Lisa stood awed. The two men beckoned for the three women to come in. They followed wistfully not thinking about the consequences. The awed women didn't hear the door close.... or lock.

They were showed into a large circular room. Where several other men were scattered. Each of them was beautiful. The women were astounded and a little scared at the sight of all the men. The two guys introduced themselves ad Josh and Jace. They said they were twins and loved to surf at the beach. The other men greeted the women with cat calls and whistles.

They were very scantily clad. Jamie had a flimsy bra covering her 32 A cup breasts, bright pink, a tight white button up shirt and a mid-thigh skirt. Her friend Lisa wore a tight leather corset, covering her 34 B cup breasts, booty shorts, stockings hooked to a garter belt, and spiked heels. Then there was her friend Jaycle who always was the emo chick. She had seven inch Mary Janes on, fishnets, booty shorts, and a black skin tight tank, that squeezed her 36 D cup tits together.

They had graduated in the spring and were finally getting back together for celebration. After all the trips and family get together's. They had dressed up scantily to try the look out.

Jamie felt very nervous being around so many guys dressed up like this. She looked over at Jaycle and Lisa and saw that they looked more relaxed than she was. That was when the two men who had greeted them walked over to the bar looking thing and reached inside. They took out a collar and a leash each and walked back over to the girls. The guy who had introduced himself, he was the dark haired one, as Jace walked over to Lisa and ordered her to strip and kneel with her hands placed behind her head and knees spread wide. The blonde ordered Jaycle to do the same.

The two girls did as told and were soon collared and leashed. Jamie stared in horror gasping for air and trying to get back to the front door, but the other men in the room formed a barrier between her and the door.

One of the men stepped forward. He looked to be in his twenties, he had ash blonde hair and silvery blue eyes. He said his name was Coran. He walked towards her and then past her to a box mounted on the wall. He opened it up and pushed a couple of buttons. The floor started to shift and Jamie squealed and jumped.

She watched as the center of the room changed into a jungle gym of various things. It kinda looked like a torture room. There were several different sets of poles in countless different positions. There was a table that had instruments of what looked like torturous nature. She realized that she was getting a firsthand look at the Bondage lifestyle. She had read a couple of stories on it, but had never really had any interest in it.

There were ball-gags, cock rings, vibrators and several other appliances that she couldn't name, and each one looked scarier than the last. The man named Coran came back to her with a collar and a leash. She cowered away, but was grabbed by the arms and held still. Coran came back to her and clicked the collar tight enough that it was secure around her neck and loose enough that she could still breathe correctly.

She was crying now begging them to let her go. The men didn't let her go they just held on tighter. She was drug to the center of the room, and was tied to a single up right pole. She was sobbing uncontrollably now, and some of the men were laughing and her two friends just giggled. What friends they are, she thought angrily. That was when she started to struggle, but each time she moved the ropes got tighter and tighter.

Her toes barely touched the floor, and her wrists ached. She had to have been up there for like ten minutes sobbing and getting laughed at. Then they all calmed down and a figure approached the center. As it approached it became obvious that it was a man. He had silver hair and brown eyes. He came straight to her, and started to kiss her neck. He reached up her thong and teased her clit. She let out a soft groan in spite of her determination not to.

She was a virgin and was waiting for marriage. It was obvious that it was planned otherwise for her. Then without any mercy he shoved his thick middle finger up her pussy. She cried out in pain as he probed her with his finger. The men groaned at her cry and one by one they started to undress.

She was mortified. Here she was innocent little Jamie strung up like the girls in her old western novels that she loved so much. She had never masturbated nor had a guy touch her in anyway naughty, except tonight. Jaycle and Lisa were the loud ones in their little cliche. She was quiet little innocent Jamie. Never had a boyfriend or anything close to it really. Never kissed a guy or anything at all! Granted she had read some naughty stories and novels, but nothing too bad.

Now here she was being fingered roughly and painfully by an older man. Plus she was practically being humiliated in front of a whole bunch of gorgeous men. She sobbed for innocence and the pain. When it finally subsided she was still crying softly. The older man announced that she was indeed a virgin and that they would continue. The panicked feeling came back when he said the word 'continue'. The pain was just finally going away! For Christ's sake! She was getting raped! She started to struggle again that was when she heard his voice.

"I'm going to try and make this as painless as possible." He whispered as he kissed her neck from behind.

"What is going on?" She whispered back.

"You are being initiated." He whispered simply and went back to kissing her neck.

She moaned softly when he kissed a certain place. He started to suck the spot. Causing her to moan louder. He stopped sucking on her neck and walked around to face her. It was the Coran guy. She gasped at his beautiful features. A clean shaven plain of perfectly sculpted features. He started to undo her shirt. She tried to move away, but to no avail. He just kept going.