Jamie's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stroked, she pushed up against me, and I was 'edging' her a little—bringing her to the edge, and backing off trying to build her arousal for a more shuddery finish, I could sense a little frustration, and increased my efforts to push her over the peak, closer to my own! She screamed as she came, and came, and came! I stroked through her convulsions, and came deep inside of her.

"Oh God! Oh shit! Oh God, Oh my God, Jamie ... Ohhh lover! Oh my God, Jamie! That ... was ... was the ... most ama ... amazing orgasm ... I ... oh shit, Jamie! Oh shit!! The was laughing and shuddering and pushing up against me, as waves of pure pleasure washed through her petite body

She was breathing so hard, and seemed too delirious to know what she was saying. I came so hard inside her that I shuddered about a dozen times as my essence pumped into her.

We held each other for what seemed like another ten minutes, breathing hard, sliding our sweaty bodies against each other's. there was nothing in that room but the sound of breathing with an occasional moan. I flopped over on my back, and we looked over at each other, and both burst out laughing, like we couldn't stop. She finally found the wind to say,

"Oh, thank you Janet! Thank you for giving me this man!" Then to me, "Jamie, I'll have to do something nice for that woman!"

I laughed out loud, throwing my head back at that.

"Sarah, you are an amazing woman. I am so happy I found you!"

"Jamie, let's raid the refrigerator! Last one down is rotten egg!"

Then she giggled as she found the strength to spring from the bed, and ran down the stairs with me at her heels, I outdistanced her, and when we reached the kitchen, I grabbed her and twirled her around, and the I kissed her as passionately as I have ever kissed a woman as she jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me.

I looked at her and said, "Hello rotten egg!"

She giggled and hit me on the shoulder insisting that she won and called me a rotten egg. We were hot, so we wandered out into the courtyard still naked and each with a beer. The air was cool, and we both close our eyes and enjoyed the fresh air. We walked back into the kitchen, and I made her a ham and Swiss on rye, sandwich to go with her beer.

She was sitting on a stool at the kitchen counter, still, and I joined her on an adjacent stool, moving it close to hers. She looked embarrassed all of a sudden, and said,

"Oh, Jamie, you must think I'm such a slut for letting you have me on our first date ... I never do that. Please don't think the worst of me baby!"

"First of all, this is our second date, and Janet issued you a challenge that you had to take up. She called you a skinny blonde, and you are definitely not skinny, and also ... not a blonde. So, since you have given me the best sex I have had in a long time ... I'm prepared to call it even!"

"Jamie! Marry me!" She said laughing, and obviously kidding but I said,

"Yes, but I think we should date a little first! What do you think?" she giggled and said,

"Yes, definitely! But, for tonight, please take me upstairs honey!"

She stood, took a last bite of her sandwich, I took her hand, and led her upstairs. As good as the first time was, the second time was better ... more passionate ... sweeter and more loving! Afterward, we just kissed for a long time, and she curled up to me with her naked butt in my stomach, as I put my hand on her stomach, and we dropped off to sleep. The last thing I heard her say in almost a whisper, before she dropped off was,

"Thank you for the day, Jamie! I had such a wonderful time!"

I kissed her on the shoulder, and both being tired, and fell asleep quickly. We were up early, and I took her out to breakfast, before dropping her off at her apartment.

Janet arrived at work a little late, I was thinking that she might take the day off. She came into the office, threw her purse on her desk, and came into my office, and closed the door.

"Jamie, what happened to you on Saturday? I thought you were going to join us at the pub."

"Janet, you have to be kidding! Really? You picked up a couple of guys while we were on a date, and you wanted me to wait on them?"

"Jamie, it was just all in good fun. I don't care about those guys; I care about you honey!"

"Well it looked like you were having a lot of fun, so I found someone to have a beer with. You weren't missing me Janet." Then I asked her,

"Tell me this. After I left did you spend the rest of the weekend with one or both of those guys?"

"Well, yeah, I got my car, and the handsome one, Terry asked me out for Sunday, and um, Sunday night. I was over at his place this morning, and had to go home to get ready. That's why I was late!"

"You slept with him?" I asked incredulously. She became indignant and said,

"Well, look who's talking! You have slept with every girl you know so—"

"So, you were just getting even with me—you never intended to start a relationship with me, did you?"

"I did, but I—"

"But you were angry with me, and wanted to teach me a lesson!"

"Jamie, please stop interrupting me. Yes, I was a little angry, and yes, I wanted to flirt a little to get your interest, and I maybe it felt good to see handsome men respond to me! Terry was so sweet, but Jamie, we did spend the night together, and I did let him make love to me!"

"So if you are going to throw you little kitty at anything in a pair of pants, am I wasting my time with you? I mean, when does my punishment end?"

"No, I don't' throw my kitty at anyone! I just want some freedom for now."

"Well then, Janet you have your freedom, and I hope this man is good for you."

"Who was she, Jamie?"

"Her name is Sarah, and she is a book editor I took her out for the dinner I had planned for you and then took her home. We had a nice time on Sunday."

"Well, Jamie, I hope ... I ... hope—" She burst into tears and hurried back to her desk, with Margaret and Casey giving me a dirty look, as they went to console their supervisor. Lindsay came in to my office, to console me. She walked over and put her arms around me, telling me,

"You know Jamie, there are no secrets in this office. We all know what happened, and I just want you to know that I am here for you if you need me boss."

I took her pretty face in my hands and kissed her sweetly. I was getting lost in her bright blue eyes, sparkling with a little dew at the corners, and said,

"Thank you, Lindsay, it's nice to know that someone in this office is on my side. Your concern means a lot to me honey!" She smiled and left.

I called Sarah at her office, and she picked up right away,

"Hi Jamie, how's your morning?"

"Well, things are a little tense around here this morning!"

"I can imagine! Um, why don't you come over tonight, and I will cook dinner for you Jamie! And uh, maybe we can find a way to take the edge off ... a little!"

"Okay, baby, that sounds wonderful. Seven okay?"

"Perfect! See you then, Jamie!"

She came home and started right in with homemade lasagna, with steamed vegetables. When I arrived, she was still in her work clothes with an apron over and a little flower on her cheek. Her hair was slightly askew, but she looked very cute. My heart skipped a beat as I saw her standing there looking so domestic ... like I had seen her like that before.

"It's all in the oven Jamie, but I want to take a quick shower, so I have a glass of wine ready for you on the table. I'll just be a moment!"

I listened to the shower, and imagined the water running over her tiny body, in rivulets, and what it must look like running over her modest breasts, and dripping off her nipples. I imagined sheets of water running down her soft back, and collecting into one river flowing gently between her buttocks. I heard the water stop, and I was already in the living room with a view down the hall, just as she was emerging from the bathroom headed toward her bedroom.

She was naked, and caught in my eyesight like a deer in a car's headlights. I could see the embarrassment, but rather than flee, she stood there, straightened, and just gave me a look at her dripping wet body. I lowered my eyes, but then slowly raised them as she smiled, letting me look at her lovely little body. She walked toward me, with an easy smile having stood in front of me naked twice in two days.

I put my arms around her still wet body, and kissed her. I let my hands slip down over her moist body, and over her little ass. I gave her a little pat on the ass and she giggled. She had her arms around my neck, standing on tiptoes, and was letting me kiss her.

Just then the oven timer went off, announcing that our meal was ready. We both laughed out loud at the comic relief from our intensely sexy moment.

"Better get dressed honey!" I said softly, and she slowly nodded, turned and I watched her little cheeks rub together she quickly padded into her bedroom. She turned at the doorway, looked back and smiled. She left the door open as she dressed, but I gave her some privacy.

Instead, I returned to the kitchen, pulled her lasagna and garlic bread out of the oven, and set them on top of the stove. Lovely Sarah came out having slipped into a bra, panties, and a pretty dress. She had her hair nearly dry, and again forming the luscious rivulets of loose curls that so attracted me to her.

She went right to bringing everything into the dining room, and we had a great time, conversing brightly over her sumptuous dinner. I complemented her effusively as she blushed. That's why I did it—to see her blush! She said,

"Well, my dear, I have let slip most of my most intimate secrets lately, haven't I darling? No mysteries left here! (pause for another thought) Jamie, I hadn't intended for us to get intimate this soon, but that kitten is out of the bag so ... you c-can stay the night ... if you wish! I ... I want you to!"

"I can wait, Sarah! I care for you, and despite our intimacy last night, I am willing to pull back a little if you are uncomfortable with this!"

"Well, let's just say that it's time to move up a level, and say it's okay for you to spend the night with me! We have already pierced the veil of intimacy, so pulling back doesn't make sense anymore! Let's just be comfortable with this, and move forward honey."

After dinner, we went for a walk, just to get some fresh air, settle our stomachs, and talk a little. There happened to be a little string quintet playing what sounded like Chopin, in the central square of this park near her building.

Since it had a nice waltz beat, I took Sarah's hand and pulled her into my arms as we move swiftly to the rhythm over the cobblestones. We danced to the delight of the few on-lookers as others gathered. Another young couple joined us, but I only had eyes for my pretty light brown-haired lady. Her blue eyes sparkled in the plaza lights.

Looking into her face in that light, made my heart skip a beat, as it seemed like déjà vu! Had I seen this girl somewhere before? I shook the thought from my head, and smiled at her.

The number ended and we receive applause, and gave applause to the other couple. We sat down at a little café table, with the other couple. They were an engaged couple who lived near here, and Sarah was interested enough to exchange numbers with the girl.

They introduced themselves as Mark, and Harriet. Harriet said that we looked so good dancing together she thought we must be husband and wife. Sarah giggled, and wrapped her arm around one of mine.

We said adieu to them, and walked back to her apartment hand-in-hand like teenage lovers. We said nearly nothing on the way back, both lost in our own thoughts. Thoughts about our unexpected intimacy last night, and maybe some anticipation and anxiety about what might happen tonight.

When she turned the key to her place, she smiled, and led me back to her bedroom. She turned her back to me, and lifted her hair, and I unzipped her dress and it slid to the floor, and undid her bra, and it slid off her silky shoulders, landing on top of her dress. I picked her up in my arms, and set her on her bed.

"Jamie, I am so nervous, last night happened so quickly, but before that, I hadn't done this in ... a while!"

"I am nervous too Sarah. I really like you, and don't want to mess this up."

"Okay darling!" she said quietly, "Just start easy ... take my panties off, and um, uh, kiss me ... down there! That will relax me, it usually does!"

I slowly pulled her panties down and off with her lifting her pretty butt to help. And was nervous as my lips neared her pussy. Her stomach hollowed as she drew a deep breath in, anticipating my touch.

When my lips touched her nether lips blushing with arousal, she let her breath out in little huffs, and became jittery when I opened her outer lips with my tongue. Her inner flesh was warm, and soft and moist, as I slid my tongue into her. She came right away shuddering as I held her small butt in my hands.

She was moaning as my grip on her ass caused my fingers to invade her crevice, brushing against her tight little rosebud. The sweet aroma of her was so overwhelming that I teased the tight muscle of her pucker with my tongue tip. She shuddered again as moaned,

"Oh, Jamie!! Jamie darling!!"

I kissed my way up her body, and kissed her as she wrapped her legs around me, forcing me inside her. She came hard, before I even started with her. Urgently ... and breathlessly she pushed up against me, begging for me to explore her inside She was so warm I felt I might burn up inside her!

Her tight muscles held me captive as I started to move in her until I started to feel that I couldn't hold back any longer. I tried to edge a little, to hold it off. The most amazing feeling in the world for a man is when he relaxes, and just lets his juices surge up through his cock, and spurt freely inside of a female body.

Wanting that the pleasure from that feeling, I allow myself to release, and shudder out of control. I lost something of my vitality when I gave myself over to an imperative much more powerful than I!

The French call it Le Petit Mort, "the little death" to describe momentary loss of vitality with an orgasm. However poetic that might be, the loss of my vitality, gave life to her through wave after wave to pleasure coursing thought her body!

I held my petite partner through her shudders and moans, until her body came to a ... dead ... stand ... still! She looked up at me and said,

"Whew! Jamie! I mean ... holy shit! (she laughs out loud) Can we ... do it again?"

I laughed with her, and then she giggled out of control. Then I looked down into her amazing face, smoothed the cascading curls and kinkles of her hair, and kissed her lightly on her lips. I said to her seriously,

"Give me a little time honey!"

Her eyes filled with tears, and all she could say was, "Oh, Jamie!"

I couldn't let go of her ... didn't want to let her go ... every little movement of her skin—her body against me from underneath ... the smell of her ... strengthened my grip on her.

I noticed a little balcony/deck thing just off her living room, so I grabbed her hand, and pulled her out there for a little fresh air.

"Jamie! I'm naked, and there are people down there!"

"C'mon Sarah, no guts no glory!"

"Glory is overrated! I'm not an exhibitionist Jamie! But ... well ... mmm, the cool air does feel nice! Jamie you are corrupting me honey! Hell, let'em look ... I guess!"

I laughed, at her quick journey from anxiety to acceptance. I put my arms around her as she faced away, just being there with her, and falling in love with her. I noticed that she opened her stance a little as she relaxed into it, and I actually thought she was showing herself to anyone below.

A couple of people did pass by, and smiled when they noticed us, pausing to look at her nakedness. She didn't care and neither did I. Maybe there is a closet exhibitionist in her yet. I was hoping so ... it opens up a whole other world of possibilities for sexual expression!

We continued to date for another couple of weeks, before she again stayed the night in my bed. Like before, she was a dream to make love to, and I was quickly falling for her. She has girlfriends, and I have my man friends, so being with them gave us each some space, and we were all the more anxious to be back together again for our dates.

That first week, I kept my dates with Kim, Sherri, and Becca. Kim wanted to meet Sarah, but Becca wasn't sure. I never mentioned her to Sherri, who just wanted me to take her whenever I could. Kim and Sarah became very good friends, both being in the book business, one way or the other.

Sarah would always tease me about new facts she found out from Kim about me, on their many lunches, and shopping trips together. They both also went out clubbing together occasionally. But I never questioned what went on during them ... I was not interested in going there again!

Becca called her for lunch at my insistence, and she was pleasantly surprised at how easy Sarah was to get to know, and they became good friends. The worst for me was when Sarah, Kim, and Becca all got together for lunches. They knew too much about me, and shared every intimate detail with Sarah.

On her next visit to my place, Sarah and Sherri unexpectedly made each other's acquaintance, with an unexpected benefit to me.

After making love in my bed, Sarah and I decided to get some fresh air on my small courtyard area au naturel. Standing with her outside, each of us with a cold beer, I looked up at the neighbor's house, and saw Sherri watching us from her window. She had her elbows propped on the window sill supporting her pretty face. She whispered loudly, but audibly to me,

"Hi Jamie! Mind if I come over for a beer too?"

I was about to tell her that I had company, but Sarah yelled up to her, "Sure sweetie, come on over, I would love to meet you!"

"Well, I'm not dressed or anything!" Sherri said. Then Sarah told her,

"Well, darlin', this is a come as you are party!" What was on my sweet girlfriend's inventive mind I had no idea, but I was about to find out!

Sherri disappeared from the window, and was at our back gate two minutes later. She was dressed only in panties. She took careful gingerly steps over to us in the courtyard, not knowing what to expect. Sarah moved quickly to get her a beer. Sherry saw that we were both nude, and setting her bottle down pulled off her panties, and set them on a small table.

Sherry and Sarah took each other in a naked embrace, and Sarah said,

"Oh my God, Sherri! You are just as cute as you can be! No wonder Jamie loves living here!"

"Sarah, it is nice meeting you! You know, I think people should always meet each other for the first time in the nude! There is nothing to hide, and there are no pretenses." Sherri said.

Sarah laughed at that, and said to me, "Jamie go away ... make us some sandwiches or something, I want to talk to Sherri! And get us both another beer, darling!" She led Sherri over to the chaise lounges, and the girls settled in just talking and laughing together.

I heard Sherri talking and Sarah laughing, saying "He did, really? Oh my God!" then yelling to me, "Jamie you little freak!" Then Sherry told her something else (likely about me!) and they both burst out laughing, as I finally came in with a few sandwiches, some pickles, olives, and carrot slices.

"Oh, Jamie, your cute little neighbor-girl is seriously tattling on you darling!"

"Oh yeah" Like what? What kinds of things?"

"Huh-uh, baby, it's a secret between Sherri and I ... I'll never tell ... not even under torture ... you can water-board me and I won't tell!"