Jamie's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed that way the rest of the way home, even when a large truck came up on her side, and honked the horn. Sherri asked Sarah, without opening her eyes,

"Sarah honey, can you wave at him for me? I'm too fucked up!"

Sarah decided to give him a double show, and pulled her own dress up showing her own crotch, waved at the driver and blew him a kiss. Then she said,

"Jamie get us out of here before I end up engaged to this guy!"

I laughed, and turned the next corner and took a short way home. I noticed that Sarah left he skirt up over her ass, but she leaned over Sherri's seat and whispered to her.

Sherri smiled, said, "Uh-huh!" and climbed into the back seat with her, from what I could see in the rearview mirror, the two of them were fondling each other's pussies and breasts, then after some moving around, I saw two tiny dresses flying into the front seat, as my two lovelies were completely naked in the back seat. I laughed and said,

"Oops, big truck coming up!" They squealed and tried to cover themselves until they saw me laughing, and I felt two different sized fists pounding me from the back seat. We were approaching my townhouse, and they were getting ready to exit.

Once inside my garage, my pretty naked girls tumbled out of the car, laughing, giggling, and touching and ran into my house.

I collected their dresses, shoes and Sarah's panties following them in. They were already in my bed making out, and when I walked in they squealed and invited me to join them. The girls made a pretty sight; two petite firm young things with lithe and lovely limbs intertwined. Sherri saw me coming and rose up on her knees on the bed as her small breasts bounced and said,

"We need a third girl in here, Jill darling!"

"Are you sure you don't want Jamie? Jamie has a... a..."

"C'mon, girl! Get your cute little butt in here!" she got up and grabbed my hand, and pulled me onto the bed. The girls quickly stripped me down to my lacy boy-shorts, and they attacked me, having their ways with me!

Sherri couldn't stand it anymore and pulled my shorts off, untucked my stuff which hardened quickly as she stuffed me into her mouth, bringing me to full hardness, then she turned onto her back, pulling me on top her, and guiding me inside her.

"Oh, Jamie! It feels so good having a fleshy inside me!"

I fucked her hard and quick, and with all the teasing between girls she was ready to pop, and came quickly with shudders and shakes. I didn't want to come inside her, wanting instead to come inside Sarah. I nodded to her to let her know that, and she was ready. Sherri rose to get a shower, and I made sweet love to my blue-eyed dream girl, with her rivulets of loose curly light brown hair.

Sarah was as hot as Sherri was, but I edged her to enhance her arousal, and increase my own. When she whispered that she was too close, I brought myself right up along with her, and Sherri came out dripping wet, just in time to see us come simultaneously, as I grunted, and she screamed, both shuddering together.

The universe could have exploded at that moment, but neither of us would have noticed as our complete concentration was on holding each other through our convulsions and shuddering. Sarah and I made love, kissing sweetly for a long time. We lay together talking softly, and just falling deeper in love with each other.

Sarah needed a shower and as she rose, Sherri whispered in her ear, looking over at me. Sarah, kissed me full and openmouthed, and whispered to me,

"Go ahead, darling!" She nodded toward Sherri already on the bed with her legs spread, and playing with her pussy.

Sarah, padded into the shower, and I slid over on top on my young neighbor, and she asked breathlessly,

"Are you going to fuck me again, Jamie? My little pussy-cat needs you, baby!"

I slid over on top of her, and we kissed sweetly for several minutes, and I worked my way down to her amazing hard little breasts, massaging them and sucking her nipples, flicking them with my tongue.

I kissed down to her stomach, put my mouth on her silky shaved mons, and slid my tongue on her slippery little slit. I took my time eating my sweet friend. Her pussy had a clean, sweet, fresh taste and aroma.

Sarah came out of the shower, came over and kissed her sweet little friend, as I was preparing to enter the younger girl. Sarah smiled at me, and nodded, and I entered Sherri slowly and completely. I stared stroking into her faster, and Sarah kissed her fore head and lips, smoothing her hair. I was pounding this little girl hard, as my approving Sarah comforted her.

Sherri was breathing hard, as I pounded her, reaching my point of no returned, I nodded to Sarah, who whispered to Sherri, and she reached down to diddle Sherri's clit until she was huffing and moaning and pushing up against my thrusts, then she came hard shuddering as Sarah held her, and I came nearly at the same time jetting my fluid into her in several spurts.

When we cooled down, Sarah decided to take my place as I rose to shower, and cleaned up Sherri's little swamp, licking my cum as it leaked from her.

I cleaned all of the Jill makeup off and became completely Jamie again. Sarah kissed her way up Sherri's hard little body, and whispered to her, and Sherri nodded, saying "Okay, sweetie!"

Sarah helped Sherri collect her clothes, and she hugged and kissed me thanking me for the wonderful evening, as Sarah helped her downstairs and home. I made love to my sweet Sarah long and slow until we both came together, in a nice jittery orgasm.

When we recovered, I said to her softly, "I love you my darling girl! But say goodbye to Jill!"

"Oh, I will miss her—she is so sweet! But I am deeply in love with Jamie, so ... goodbye sweet little Jill!" She giggled and squealed as I pulled her on top of me. We laughed softly together, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

~ ~ ~

I told Sarah about my promise to Diana, and she was willing to help me to be with my transsexual friend through all of her operations and eventual recovery. I introduced Diana to my friend Bob, whom she met at that little café where he and a couple of others saved her honor from a couple of very crude men. He told me later that he fell for her then, but didn't say anything, since she was with me.

I explained in detail what was going on with her, and exactly what her impending re-assignment surgery entailed, but Bob didn't care about that. Bob and Diana were frequent guests at my place when Sarah was also over. When the time came, the three of us, including Kim, and Diana's her parents were all there for her through her many surgeries.

Sarah and I were out to dinner with them when Bob proposed to Diana. Sarah and I proudly stood with them for their wedding. Diana was so grateful to me for all my love and assistance she had tears in her eyes, as I kissed the bride, and Sarah kissed the groom.

After a year, they adopted the first of three very young girls from Korean orphanages, through a religious charity. The three girls; Kim, Nari, and Eun grew into loving sisters, as Bob's and Diana's love grew as well. I was proud to see my old friend so happily situated in life.

Sarah and I dated exclusively over that year, and made love as oven as we could. Sarah loved sailing, so I borrowed Bob's boat for many Saturdays out sailing with my lovely fair-haired girl. Sarah also helped Sherri with her English writing assignments, and taught her the ins and outs of research, and documentation.

After some of those sessions, the three of us made love together. Other times, she helped Sherri when I needed to work late on a project with Janet and the team. Sherri was ecstatic, having my cock in her tiny pussy, if only on an irregular basis. She loved Sarah, and treated her as a big sister. I was thrilled to see how easily Sarah was able to win over my friends with her easy charm and great poise. My love for her deepened!

Bob and Diana were dining with us when I proposed to her. When Diana and Sarah went into the 'powder room,' I signaled for the magnum of champagne. When the girls came back, Sarah slumped down into her chair when she noticed the little blue velvet box in the middle of her dessert plate. Her eyes grew like little saucers and she said,

"No! No Jamie! Ohhh Jamie darling!"

I said, "Well, open it silly!"

She did, and gasped at the sparkling ring within. She watched as I slid down in front of her, taking a knee. Having taken the ring from the box, she was crying as she handed it to me and moved her dainty left hand forward, so I could slide it onto the ring finger.

I told her that she was the light-haired woman in my dreams, and asked her to help me make those dreams come true by marrying me.

She was so distraught, that she almost forgot to say, "Yes!"

Bob was my best man, and Sarah's eighteen-year-old sister was her maid of honor. Joe and some of my friends were in the party, as well as some of her friends, including Kim, Lindsay, and Margaret from work.

Becca, Anna, and Becky were also invited, but of those three, only Becca, and my old friend Becky showed up, with a ring on her left hand, asking Janet, Becca, Sarah, and Kim to be in her wedding party. I knew that Anna would like to have wished me well, but I guessed that it might be too painful to her.

The only other person I knew who was not at my wedding, was Janet. Even Sherri agreed to help out at the reception, but flirted shamelessly with all of the young men at the wedding. After a while, I noticed that my little neighbor-girl disappearing with a couple of them for a while. I smiled knowing that my sweet 'Sherri with an i' would be taken care of at least twice tonight.

After my ill-fated lunch with Tom, I never saw him again of course. I never dressed up as Jill again, and put that chapter of my life in the past where it belonged. Sarah and I took up ballroom, with her love of dancing, but she was much better that I was. But, I did my best to keep up.

Speaking of Tom, he and his rapist buddies inadvertently got the young daughter of the Police Commissioner involved in their little "yacht trips," and were in serious trouble. Sarah, Kim, and I gave Becca all the moral support she needed through her testimony. She hugged, and kissed us all, but she didn't have enough evidence to prevail in her case. She spent the night with Kim who provided great comfort and love for her.

I lost track of Janet after she quit her job to work on her program full-time. After an additional two year's work on her project, I heard that she sold it to a large Bancorp for ten-million dollars, giving them a strategic advantage over their competition. They also agreed to an annual royalty to her, in addition a small percent of the bank's profits, through their profit sharing program.

Sarah and I lived simply in my townhouse. She was promoted to editor, and had more say in what literature was being made available to the public through her publishing company.

I did hear, through Becca, that Janet used the bulk of her windfall to set up an educations trust, and hired a bright young female attorney to oversee the operation of it. The huge educational trust she set up paid benefits out of the earnings from investments. The benefits went almost exclusively to 100-120 deserving young inner-city girls per year, desiring to attend good colleges.

I also heard that she dated one of the men she met at the pub that last day we were together, until she woke up one morning to find him gone along with a large amount of her cash, jewelry, and credit cards. Becca tells me that Janet asks about me every time they get together; what am I doing, how are things going with me, and my family ... like that! Becca tells us that she is still single, and currently not dating.

A year and a half after Sarah and I exchanged loving marriage vows, she gave me a daughter. Claire was as pretty as her mother, and seemed to have an intellect far above average—well into the gifted range. She excelled at math and science in school, and became the light of our lives. We gave her a brother, Todd, when she was in the third grade, and she took prodigious care of her sweet, light-haired brother. Claire taught Todd how to read before he was three.

Sarah and I made love every night we possibly could, and were awoken by our two darlings jumping into bed with us, most mornings for a family tickle fest. Although our children are exceptional, we tried to keep their childhoods as normal as possible. 'Auntie Kim,' and 'Auntie Becca' love taking turns watching our children when we have to travel for our businesses, or are out on out date nights.

Even 'Auntie Sherri' helps out when necessary she loves our children and delights in taking Claire shopping occasionally. She has her law degree of course, and was hired immediately by the District Attorney as a prosecutor, having graduated third in her law class, and acing the bar exam on her first attempt. Sarah and I spend many nights prepping Sherri for her exam as she fretted and agonized over every question, but answered them all.

She is still a giggly, sexy, nudist though, and Sarah and I see all of her routinely in her courtyard lying in the Sun. She will come over occasionally and join Sarah when she knows my sweet wife is alone in our courtyard. They are very close girlfriends and often go shopping and lunching together—I am not invited. Sherri would never approach me when Sarah is not there, nor would I even think of approaching her even to share a beer without Sarah there.

~ ~ ~

I ask my wife out on formal dates, ahead of time, and show up at the front door with flowers when I pick her up. We usually just go out dining and dancing, and I drop her off at the front door with a goodnight kiss before I come in later and join her in the bedroom. Claire giggles at our formal dates usually saying,

"Oh Daddy, you and Mommy are so silly!"

The idea of our date nights, is that she is free to refuse, just as if she was single, and she doesn't wear wedding rings on our dates—they are locked in her jewelry safe at home. I take a bit of a risk on our dates, because she is also free to not invite me to spend the night or even to give me a goodnight kiss at the door. I would have to find another place to stay the night, and she has done that once or twice, just for the excitement of doing it! Mostly it is just the two of us, and we go to dinner and sometimes dancing afterward.

But we have attended large parties and receptions on our occasional date nights. During those dates, she is free to mingle, and spend time with other men if she chooses. But she runs the risk that I might also spend time with another woman at the party based on her decision. She finds this prospect exciting, even if she doesn't exercise this right.

In effect, our marriage is suspended during our dates. So, even though I pick her up for the date, it is possible for someone else she may meet, to take her home. He would be the one to receive the goodnight kiss ... or more! This occurrence would be the only instance where I would be free to spend the night with someone else on my own. During those party or reception dates, the children stay at my parent's home overnight.

This is necessary to keep the experience fresh and exciting, otherwise it is just another boring husband and wife going out to dinner. I am not one of those men who gets off on knowing my wife was with another man, but it does introduce an element of excitement for both of us. She knows how easy it for me to meet women—based on how easily I was able to pick her up!

So if she chooses someone else to bring her home, I would be able to do the same. But I would only do that if she chose someone else first. I always want to be the one she chooses, but I do not hold it against her if I am not! This is not an open marriage, where she can arbitrarily date other men. It only happens within the confines of our official date night, and she understands that.

At a particular large party, she walked out into the garden with another man while I was taking with a group of guys. I was worried that I might not prevail with her tonight, since this man was tall, and handsome. As it turned out, she left with him, after sending someone to inform me about it. I found a pretty woman who was there alone, and asked her to join me for a drink or late supper. She said yes, and we left after Sarah and her chosen man were gone.

We talked, and I explained the idea of my date nights with Sarah (I never refer to her as my wife on these nights out), and she though it was an exciting idea. She was very pretty, but had a couple of pounds on her still firm and shapely body.

She had dark brown hair past her shoulders, and the darkest most lovely brown eyes I had ever seen. I noticed at the party that she enjoyed attentions from several of the men there. She was lovely!

She as quite ample breasts, and the tight, short dress she wore that night showed a modest amount of cleavage. I got lost in her beautiful eyes while she was speaking, and was embarrassed when she asked me a question and was waiting for an answer. I had to have her repeat it, but I when I told her why I missed her question, she blushed and lowered her lovely eyes. She liked that!

She reached across the table and put her pretty little hand on mine and said,

"Jamie darling, I a sorry you lost your date tonight, but you can come home with me if you wish ... to um, ... spend the night!"

"I would be honored, Yvonne!"

It might turn out that Sarah would send this man home after a goodnight kiss, or as a second option, invite him in for a drink and maybe a dance or some light fooling around before kicking him out. A third option for she would be to invite him to spend the night, and give herself to him, as many times as he wished. She keeps a small supply of condoms in our bedside table drawer.

On date nights where the kids are at my parents, my Father is instructed to bring the kids home the next morning at noon, but not one minute before. That means that on the occasions when Sarah would choose option number three, her assignation ends at eleven o'clock in the morning and she is again my wife and would quickly put her wedding rings back on.

She had chosen options one and two on rare occasions, but that night she chose option number three, and this man spent the night with her. Yvonne was a wonderful lover, and I made love to her warm and comfortable body, three times, using safe sex. She was sweet, and in her bedroom, slowly undressed in front of me, giving me a full and prolonged view of her shapely naked body.

I approached her, slid my hands over her full form, enjoying her firm breasts, hips, and her pretty ass. I picked her up and laid her lovely body on her bed, and undressed myself. Her stomach hollowed as she breathed in and out faster. I kissed her on her amazingly lush lips. Her lipstick has a slight strawberry flavor, that I could not get enough of.

I was loving kissing her amazing breasts, and her very long thick nipples. She jittered as my lips played with her nipples, and she moaned. "Oh, Jamie!" I moved my kisses down to her stomach, and she giggled as I tickled her belly button with my tongue. She was breathing hard, as I took her the sensitive little button of her clit, into my lips, teasing the very tip of it with my tongue. She was shuddering out of control.

I slid my lips and tongue over her lush, pussy lips, moist with her sticky juices. I continued down between her ass cheeks, and licked her little puckered rosebud. She smelled sweet, with just a neutral skin smell, but was more musky between the bottoms of her ass cheeks. She had had her first orgasm, and was shuddering as I peeled her outer lips back to taste the nectar of the moist warm flower within.