Jamie's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father fucked her for what seemed like hours moving from one position to the other. Finally Jamie jumped off of him and got on all fours on the floor.

"Fuck my naughty ass Daddy."

It was as if the father had been programmed, because he jumped right down and shoved his cock right into his little girl's ass and pounded away like a wild man. This would soon end the night's fun as the father began to spue cum all in his little girls ass. He feel onto the floor as she fell to the other side.

Anders stepped over her and whispered in her ear, "I expect you back in the lab tomorrow. I'll turn off the gang bang command then. If I were you I wouldn't go anywhere though... unless you really want to be fucked like a whore. I'm sure your father would like you to stay tonight."

With that Anders left.

Jamie had no idea what was in store for her, but she was really starting to like the way things turned out. It might have something to do with the fact that he hadn't killed of the last command yet, or maybe deep down inside that was the way she really wanted to be. It didn't really matter now, because that was the way she was.