Jamie's Trip To Mexico Ch. 03

Story Info
Will Jamie ever make it back home?
1.9k words
3.97
104.9k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meatman04
meatman04
18 Followers

Bill and Jamie had been tied to poles in the blazing hot Mexico sun by Rico and his friends after they brutalized Jamie. Each boy had a turn raping her and then they forced Bill to do the same.

It seemed like hours had passed since Rico had abandoned them. Bill was tired of struggling against his binds. His wrists hurt and he kept talking to Jamie to keep her from passing out. He looked over at Jamie, also tied to a pole, completely nude. Her skin was starting to turn red from the hot sun beating down on it. Bill couldn’t believe that no one had traveled down the road to find them.

Jamie was completely exhausted. She and Bill had only been in Mexico for a few hours and in that time, she had been stripped, searched and fingered to orgasm by airport security; raped by a gang of teenagers, then tied naked to a pole and left for dead. She was in and out of consciousness. Her body was dehydrated. She was sure that this is where she was going to die.

Bill was starting to think the same when he caught a flash of light from over the hill. It was a vehicle heading towards them.

“Jamie wake up there’s somebody coming,” Bill said.

It was no use Jamie was unconscious.

The vehicle was an old pickup truck. There was a lady driving who looked to be in her mid 40’s and an old man. They stopped in front of the tied-up couple and got out of the truck.

“What has happened here? Why are you tied up” the women asked

“Please untie us,” Bill said. “My friend and I were kidnapped by a gang. They raped her and then tied us to these poles.”

“It is alright we will help you. My name is Maria and this is my father Eduardo”

Maria spoke to her father in Spanish.

Eduardo untied Bill while Maria untied Jamie. Jamie collapsed in Maria’s arms. Maria shouted something to her father while she and Bill carried Jamie to a tree that was about 75 feet away and lay her down next to it.

Eduardo joined them carrying a blanket and a canteen of water.

“I’m afraid that I don’t have enough room for both of you in my truck, but your friend needs medical attention,” Maria said. “There is a town about 10 miles from here. We can get the doctor to bring an ambulance back and pick up your friend,” Maria continued.

Eduardo was a man about 75 years old Bill thought. He walked slow and apparently didn’t know English as well as his daughter did.

“You must come with me to town. My father will care for your friend while we are gone,” Maria told Bill.

“I think that I should stay here with Jamie,” Bill said.

“You must go so you can give the doctor information about your friend on the way back. This will help him to treat her right away,” Maria said.

Reluctantly Bill agreed.

Maria told her father what where they were going and to take care of the woman. She and Bill got into the truck and drove down the road towards town.

Eduardo watched them. Then he looked down at Jamie.

She was still unconscious and wrapped only in a blanket. Eduardo had not seen a woman so beautiful since his wife had died. He sat down beside Jamie and put his arm around her. Her hair was soft. He opened the blanket and looked at her naked body. He looked around and then put his hand on her breast. It was warm and very soft. He lightly felt her breast. Getting bolder he started to twist her nipple in between his fingers pulling it away from her breast. He moved his hand to her other breast and did the same thing.

Eduardo continued fondling Jamie’s breasts for a few more minutes. He then moved his hand down to her pussy. He played with her clit and pussy for a few more minutes. The old man couldn’t take any more. He stood up and loosened his pants, dropping them to his knees.

Eduardo climbed on top of Jamie who was still out cold. He began to rub his cock against Jamie’s pussy while sucking on her tits. Eduardo rubbed himself on Jamie for about five minutes when he realized that nothing was happening.

He couldn’t get hard. He leaned back on Jamie and started to pump his cock with his hand as fast as he could, still, nothing.

The old man, tired and disgusted, pulled his pants back up and sat down again beside Jamie. He covered her back up.

Shortly after that, an ambulance came racing over the hill followed by Maria in her truck. Two doctors got out of the ambulance and rushed over to Jamie. They opened her eyes to see if they were dilated then put her on to a stretcher.

“Your friend is suffering from extreme dehydration. We must get her to the hospital right away. It’s a good thing that you came when you did, she wouldn’t have lasted much longer out here” one doctor said.

As they were loading Jamie into the ambulance, Bill thanked Maria for saving their lives and then left with the doctors and Jamie.

The doctors continued to work on Jamie. They had her uncovered while they checked her pulse and put a saline IV into her arm.

“This one is very attractive” one of the doctors said to the other in Spanish. The second doctor agreed.

They looked up at Bill who was sitting in the front seat with his eyes closed. Then, the second doctor started to feel Jamie’s tit. The first doctor just looked at his partner and shook his head.

***

Jamie was resting in her hospital room when Bill came in.

“Hey sport, how are ya feelin’?” Bill asked Jamie.

Jamie returned a smile and said, ”Well, I felt better”

“I have some news that just may be what the doctor ordered” Bill said. “I called the station back home and told them what had happened to us. They were pretty shocked and agreed to get us on the first plane back after you are released from here”

“Oh thank god” Jamie said, relieved. “If I have to spend one more moment here I think I will go crazy”

“I have more good news,” said Bill. “The airport found our luggage and sent it to the hotel where we were scheduled to stay”

“Bill, thank you so much for everything. This whole trip has been the worst of my life. Thank you for sticking by me,” said Jamie.

Just then, the door to Jamie’s room opened. A doctor walked in.

Bill recognized him as one of the doctors from the ambulance that brought him and Jamie there.

“Hello, my name is Dr. Chavez and I’m just checking in on the patient,” said the doctor. Little did Jamie and Bill know but this was the same doctor that had taken such a liking to Jamie in the ambulance.

“Senor, I will have to ask you to leave the room as I must run some tests on your friend,” Dr. Chavez said to Bill.

“Of course. Jamie, I’m going back to the hotel. I’ll be back up tomorrow when you are released” Bill said.

“See you then…..and thanks!” said Jamie.

Bill left the room as Dr. Chavez started to look over Jamie’s chart.
“I see that you have been the victim of forced sexual intercourse,” Chavez said. “We will have to run a few tests on you to help us find out who the assailant is” he continued.

“Okay but be gentle,” Jamie replied half jokingly.

Chavez came to the side of the bed and pulled the blankets from Jamie. He then asked her to sit up. Chavez untied the hospital gown from behind Jamie and asked her to remove it.

Jamie did as she was asked. She now sat naked in front of the doctor.

Dr. Chavez asked Jamie to lie back on the bed while he completed a chest exam. Chavez listened with his stethoscope to several places on her chest.

The stethoscope was cold and this made Jamie’s nipples hard. Dr. Chavez then moved his hands to Jamie’s breasts where he started to feel the sides of her breasts moving then to the tips of her breasts and her nipples. He laid his hands across her breasts and started to rub them.

He could feel Jamie’s hard nipples against his palms. He kneaded her breasts for about two more minutes while explaining to her that he was checking for lumps in her breasts.

Dr. Chavez then told Jamie that he needed to do a pelvic exam because of the fact that she was raped and that the DNA that he gathered may help them find out who did this.

He had Jamie bend her knees so that her calves touched her thighs. He then locked straps around her ankles. Jamie thought that it was unnecessary but went along with it anyway.

Chavez then put his fingers on Jamie’s pussy lips. He spread them apart and rested his thumb on her clit. The doctor stuck two fingers in Jamie’s pussy while resting his other thumb on her clit. He probed her pussy over and over while rubbing her clit with his thumb. He explained that this was all a part of the process and that she should not be alarmed.

He continued probing her pussy and rubbing her clit. Jamie started to breathe heavy. She was trying not to but it felt so good. As the doctor continued his “search”, Jamie started to get more and more turned on. She started to squirm and the doctor stopped.

“I know how this must feel to you but you must try not to move,” Chavez said.

He held each arm down and strapped her arms to the bed. Now Jamie’s arms and legs were strapped to the bed as the doctor continued his probing of her pussy.

He held one hand on her right tit as he probed. Jamie was biting her lip as the feeling kept building inside of her. She was so involved in that feeling that she didn’t notice the doctor playing with her nipples with his fingers.

Just before Jamie came, the doctor stopped and pulled his pants down. He positioned his cock in front of Jamie’s pussy. At this point Jamie had been fucked so much in the last few hours that it just didn’t matter anymore. Plus she really wanted to come right now.

Chavez stuck his cock into Jamie and started to work over her pussy. He grabbed her tits and groped them as he fucked his patient.

Finally, he and Jamie came at the same time. The doctor pulled up his pants and told her, “It will do you no good to tell anyone about this. No one will believe you.”

Jamie just lay there, thankful that she could come. Chavez untied her arms and legs and covered her back up. He gave her some pills to help her sleep and left the room.

The next morning, Jamie was released from the hospital.

Bill picked her up in a taxi and headed to the airport. Surprisingly, they made it onto the plane uninterrupted and made their way back home.

Jamie has since quit the television station to become a rape counselor. She vowed to never leave the country again.

Bill continues to be a cameraman for the station.

For now, the only thing we know is that Bill and Jamie are to be married next month. Jamie is pregnant… hopefully with Bill’s child.

meatman04
meatman04
18 Followers