Jamieson

Story Info
A young woman introduced to her first master.
1.9k words
17.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lotusgirl
Lotusgirl
11 Followers

Amber was nervous when her mate knocked on the door and led her into the suite. "I hope you wore your good underwear," Aaron joked quietly as he shut the door behind them, though even he wasn't quite sure whether he was serious or not. His friend Jamieson Cutter was in town for three months, an old university mate who was now apparently a business man- and bondage master of some kind who was looking for a slave for his stay in town. Amber had been appalled when Aaron had tentatively asked her if she'd consider meeting the man, but something about the idea had struck a chord and she'd agreed with a great deal of curiosity. And now she had entered his private apartment in the city, dressed in a sensible shirt and skirt ensemble with hands that only shook slightly.

He was a tall man, perhaps thirty-five years of age, and nothing of his outward appearance screamed anything other than 'business man'. However when she looked into his eyes for the first time she shivered, and sat down on the couch opposite him in uncharacteristic silence as her companion took the one next to him.

"So this is her," his deep voiced noted. "Her body has some nice lines, and there is strength there. What of her personality?"

Aaron gave her an odd look when she didn't butt in, and answered for her.

"Normally she's loud, confident and damn stubborn- how do you manage to have this effect on people?"

Jamieson chuckled, the midnight sound making Amber jump.

"Not all people, my friend, just a special few." He gestured to another man who was sitting quietly at the breakfast bar in the spacious kitchen. "This is Jeremey, my personal slave; please ignore his presence."

Amber gave this second man the once-over, taking in a very fit body clothed in linen trousers and a collared shirt and gorgeous features considering her with his gaze. When her eyes drifted back she found the Master watching her, and for no apparent reason she blushed and dropped her gaze.

"It's a pleasure to meet both of you."

Aaron snorted with disgust.

"Grow some backbone, Amber, I've never seen you this pathetic."

This time her chin came up and she literally snarled at him, bringing a chuckle from the other man.

"Much better. Now, take a turn about the room please, Miss Trent, I wish to see how you move."

Amber blinked in surprise but then gracefully got to her feet and walked towards the kitchen, turning back when he called softly to her.

"Are there any injuries you have sustained that I might need to know about, Miss Trent?" he asked when she was standing back in front of him.

Amber tilted her head to scrutinise him before she answered.

"Yes. A recurring lower back injury, and a badly sprained left ankle from earlier in the year. I find kneeling a problem."

Aaron chuckled at that.

"Some slave you'll make."

But his school friend sighed.

"It is not a matter on positions, my friend, mostly obedience. Notice Jeremey: he has sat quietly throughout this exchange, and he is also fully clothed. Some owners insist otherwise, but I am not that sort of man. Jeremey, come here."

The slave proved to be even taller than his owner, his strides easy and measured as he made his way over to them and stood beside Amber. His collar was thin, made of fine, stiff black leather with a simple, silver charm in the shape of a 'J'.

"How long have you been with me?" Jamieson asked.

"Three years, Master," the slave replied politely.

"And do you always obey?"

"Yes, Master, otherwise I am punished."

Aaron raised his eyebrows at that.

"How do you punish him?"

Noting Amber's barely-concealed interest at that question the other man smiled.

"Perhaps we will get around to showing you. Jeremey, take Miss Trent onto your lap, please."

And in no time at all he was settled on Amber's former couch with her securely perched on his knees. She didn't quite know how it had happened, but the approval on the Master's face was stirring odd feelings up in her stomach.

"Now remove her outer clothing, slowly please, as well as your shirt."

Damning the colour than spread across her skin Amber nevertheless allowed the older man to push her back to her feet and strip off her shirt and skirt, arching her body at the feel of his hands skimming her ribs and thighs. All the time she was aware of the catching up that Jamieson and Aaron were engaged in as they watched this process, seeming so inane compared to the show that was unfolding in front of them. She shifted uncomfortably on Jeremey's lap afterwards until his strong hands tightened to hold her in place and she looked up to find Jamieson watching her with a faint smile.

"You don't like sitting on people's laps, do you?"

"No, sir," she replied, resisting the urge to cover herself with her hands.

"Why?"

She met his unsettling eyes.

"Because I'm too big, sir, and I don't like to squash people."

The Master nodded.

"You have good instincts, little cat. You may continue to call me 'sir', though I warn you that failure to do so will earn you one lash."

Her eyes widened, and she looked to Aaron and then over her shoulder to Jeremey as if to ask them if what he said was true.

The male slave nodded slightly

"Is he aroused, Amber?"

Her eyes flicked to Aaron, but she nodded.

"Yes, sir."

"Good, then you will be able to work together. Jeremey: remove her brassiere."

Amber gasped, her gaze darting from Aaron to Jamieson with a definite plea.

"But-"

The Master shook his head.

"No questions, little cat. He will do it with or without your cooperation."

So, shaking from humiliation Amber held her arms up to give the man behind her room to move. Jeremey flicked the catch open with one finger and carefully slid the lace off her shoulders, sliding his right arm across to preserve her modesty just as it fell to the carpet. Jamieson smiled at the sight and reached to the small table beside him, picking up a large camera.

"Does it embarrass you to have Aaron here, Amber?"

She nodded once, then gasped as the Polaroid camera flashed.

"Why?" he asked.

Jeremey's free hand caught her chin when she tried to lower it, forcing her eyes up again.

"Answer him, sweet one," he whispered in her ear.

Amber bit her lower lip, staring at the camera in horror as it flashed again.

"He.. he's my friend, sir."

The Master nodded, pulling the photo out.

"But surely you know that he has fantasised of you, little cat? And it was he who told me of the secret desires that you told him in confidence."

"Yes," Amber whispered, cheeks flaming.

"And have you fantasised about him?"

There was a pause, and then: "Yes..."

Jamieson turned to Aaron with satisfaction.

"She will do very well, though she did just earn two lashes. Are there any pictures you would like of her? Anything in particular?"

Amber flinched at his words, and couldn't look at her friend. Painfully aware of the tightening in his pants Aaron threw caution to the wind and nodded, "Oh, yes," ignoring the way the girl before them flinched again. "With lash marks across her back and ass, on her knees looking up, naked in the shower, and tied hand and foot. For a start."

Jamieson nodded his approval before returning his gaze to the girl.

"This is a Polaroid camera, Amber, so there will only ever be one copy of these pictures. Aaron will have the ones he wants, as payment for bringing you to me; Jeremey will be allowed to keep one or two if he behaves himself well; I will take a selection; you, yourself, may have several if you wish. You have a fine body, and your height matches Jeremey's well: there will be some very good shots of the two of you. Look at this."

He held the first photo out for her inspection, delighting at the mixed horror and fascination that crossed her face upon seeing her bare flesh held by the handsome man behind her.

"I.. it.."

But the words would not come to her, and as she looked into the face of the man who would own her body and soul for twelve weeks she felt suddenly cold. Jeremey felt some of the heat leave her skin and glanced sharply at his master, but Jamieson was already reaching for the crop that also lay on the table.

"That is twice that you have forgotten the respect you owe me, little cat, and you have spoken twice out of turn. Close your eyes, and keep them closed or I will blindfold you."

With a final desperate glance to Aaron, Amber did as she was told, gasping when Jeremey abruptly removed the arm that covered her and caught her hands behind her back. Sitting straight up on his knees her breasts were pushed forwards, and Aaron's "Holy Shit," sounded very loud in the room. She heard Jamieson rise out of his chair and step forward, but still his voice startled her.

"Four lashes, little cat. Count them."

The first strike came out of nowhere to leave a line of fire across her left breast. She whimpered in pain, barely remembering to say: "O-one!"

She gasped as the wood lashed out again, this time across her right nipple.

"Two!" "Three!" "Four!!"

Each stroke was exquisitely placed, leaving her with a criss-cross of lines on her chest. Jamieson reached down to run one finger along the first lash, nodding with approval as she shivered under his touch.

"Very good. Now take her into the bedroom and blindfold her, Jeremey, and then remove her underwear and the remainder of your clothing."

"Yes, Master."

Amber opened her eyes, and raised her gaze to the two men opposite her. Jamieson was seated again, pouring two glasses of scotch, but Aaron was staring at her as if something in his world had altered beyond redemption. Still smarting from the punishment she allowed Jeremey to haul her into the master bedroom, the quiet click of the door waking her from her daze.

"Oh. My. God."

She turned around, only to see the gorgeous older man unceremoniously strip his pants and jocks off, revealing a very impressive hard-on. He smiled at her shock.

"You'll get used to it, sweet one, but for now I need you to take your underwear off. Quickly. Otherwise it'll be lashes for both of us."

"But.." Amber began, only to be shushed by Jeremey.

"Just do it. He knows you can handle this, or he wouldn't have even gone this far. Are you wet?"

When she didn't answer he simply stepped over to her and pulled her panties down over her hips, letting them drop to the ground.

"What..." but her question died in a whimper as he reached down and inserted two fingers between her legs, bringing them out dripping with her juices.

"Good, because I strongly suspect that you'll have to take me very shortly. I need to know that I'm not hurting you unnecessarily or I'll have issues. The master doesn't like that."

Hotter than she had ever been Amber obeyed blindly when he took a length of dark cloth and tied it over her eyes, following close behind him when he led her back out into the main room.

Lotusgirl
Lotusgirl
11 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jamieson Series Info

Similar Stories

Two Lovers fulfill fantasy in the woods.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Learning to Serve Ch. 01 Young Lexi learns to serve an older couple.in Mature
A Police Woman in Complete Control A horny police woman fucks her suspects.in Group Sex
Voyeurs Ch. 01 Showing off can lead to some strange and sexy outcomes.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
In Search of Warmth Beth finds a bit more than she expected while hiking!in Lesbian Sex
More Stories