Jamy and Sandy

Story Info
A brother - sister love story.
12.2k words
4.58
180.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers

Jamey and Sandy A brother and sister love story.

This story is strictly fiction. All rights are reserved.

Please rate this story, good or bad. The author would appreciate it.

*

Hi, I'm Jamey. That's what my sister has always called me. Actually, it's James, but to Sandy, I've always been Jamey. I'm 5'- 8" tall, stocky, 170 lbs., blonde hair, and work out enough to stay fit.

My sister Sandy, on the other hand, is a real fox. She's 5'- 3" tall, about 105 lbs., sandy red hair, green eyes, breasts are a good handful, and an ass to die for. I had always called her my "sexy" sister.

There was a college town, about a hundred miles away, from where sis, and I grew up. When I graduated high school, that's where I attended college.

Sis was about a year behind me, and was planning on going to college there as well.

There was a large lake, near the college, where dad had found a lot, with a nice cabin on it.

We spent a good deal of time at this cabin, for weekends, and vacations.

We could swim off the dock, or one side of it was baited, and we could fish there, or in the lake.

I graduated college, with a degree in computer science, and got a job, with a company, using a CAD program. The company allowed me to work at home, most of the time.

About every two or three months I would go to their office for a staff meeting. This was good for me, and the company.

They didn't need an office for me, and I got to work at home, in a more relaxed atmosphere, and set my own hours.

Sis had studied "Design Graphics" in college, and was very good at it. She had found a job in town, with a company that could use her talent.

Several years had gone by, and I had turned twenty-five, when the folks were killed, in a car accident. After the funeral, Sis was an emotional wreck, and I handled all of the details.

An Attorney contacted me, shortly after the funeral, with details of the will. I had been appointed "Executor" of the estate.

Mom, and Dad's holdings were in excess of eight million dollars, to be split equally between my sister Sandy, and myself.

I decided several things: 1. I sold the house in town, and added the money to the estate. 2. I kept the "Cabin" at the lake, and decided to live there. 3. As far as I was concerned, the guy sis was going with, was a jerk, and I simply did not tell Sandy what the folks had left us. [That would come later.]

The money was already invested in stocks, and was drawing good interest, so I just left it that way. I set up an account for Sandy's half to go into, one for myself, and lived off what I was making at the job I had.

About six months had gone by, and one morning I was having coffee, and thinking about sis, and that I needed to call her, when my cell phone rang.

It was Sandy, in tears, and nearly incoherent.

I finally got her to slow down enough to tell me she had caught her boyfriend cheating on her. They had, had a big shouting match fight, and she had thrown him out, and would I please come and get her.

I told her, "Of course I'll come and get you. Are you at your apartment now?"

"Yes I am," she said.

"I'll be there in a few." I told her.

I drove to the complex, where she lived, and saw Sandy, with her head in the open deck lid of her car, placing plastic bags in the trunk.

I pulled up beside her, and got out. Suddenly, I had my hands full of wild tigress.

"Oh Jamey." Then she was smothering me with kisses.

My hands drifted down, to the cheeks of her bottom, and I pulled her to me, squeezing as I did. Sis grinned, and said, "Yep, that's my brother."

"Sis, for the last two, or three days, I've been thinking, I needed to call you, then the phone rings this morning, and it's you. God, I've missed you "Sexy Sister."

She hugged me, and said, "Jamey, I need to get out of here, before asshole calls, or comes by. Right after I talked to you, I left a message, on his answering machine, not to ever try to contact me, or see me again.

I called the company, where I worked, and quit, because that's where he works. I want to get out of here, before he gets home, and checks his answering machine."

"Let's get your things, and we'll go. We loaded several other bags of clothes, a bed, and dresser, a TV, a stand, her stereo, a VCR, and some other miscellaneous boxes into my truck.

By twelve noon, were ready to go.

"Jamey, I was hoping I could spend a few days at your apartment, until I can find another place to live. I promise, I won't get in the way with you, and your girlfriend.

"Hold on sis. That's why I was going to call you. There is no girl friend. We decided to call it quits, and I don't live at that apartment any longer.

I moved to the "Cabin" on the lake. You can stay with me as long as you want. Come on, why don't you follow me?"

"Lead the way," she said.

As we were riding along, the thought came to me: "Jim, it's always been your sister." and thoughts of us growing up together came flooding back to me.

Actually, what I've been calling a "Cabin" is far from it. The place is on several secluded acres, right on the water, and cannot be seen from the county road, that runs in front of it. There is a locked gate across the drive, leading to the house.

The whole place is surrounded by a wrought iron fence. The house is good sized, and has a large kitchen / dining area, a large den, four bedrooms, and two large baths. There is a big garage, a large shaded deck out back, and a concrete walkway leading from the deck, to a dock, and boathouse.

We pulled off the county road, and up to the gate. I keyed a small pad, and the gate opened for us to drive thru, and we proceeded to the front door.

When we got out of the vehicles, tears welled up in Sandy's eyes. She stammered, "God, I've missed this place. I thought you had sold it, after the folks died."

"No." I told her, "It's one of the few things, I did keep. Come on. We need to get your things inside." We unloaded her car, and my truck, and piled all of her things in the den.

"Well sis,... are you sure you and your boyfriend are quits?"

"Yes, there is no doubt in my mind about that."

"Well, then, there are some things I need to tell you.

First, this place is half yours.

I sold the place in town, and added the proceeds to the Estate.

That "Estate" is worth over eight million dollars, and the will said, it was to be split, share, and share alike.

I haven't said anything to you, because of your ding-a-ling boyfriend."

Sis got an odd look on her face, and had to sit down. "I don't believe it. I had no idea mom, and dad were worth that much."

"I didn't either, until I met with the lawyer, and he spelled it out for me."

"Jamey, what have you done with all that money?"

"It's invested, in the stock market, where it's drawing very good interest.

Sandy girl, you are a very rich woman.

Neither of us ever has to work again if we don't want to.

"I work, because I enjoy what I do. Welcome home, my sexy sister."

"Jamey, I'm overwhelmed. I guess it will take a while for it all to sink in. By the way, can you get me a job with the company you work for?"

"I don't see why not. They're always looking for someone as good as you, in Design Graphics."

"Sandy, are you hungry?"

"Yes, I sure am."

"OK, why don't I take you into town, and feed you, then we can come back here, and I'll fill you in, with the details.

"We drove into town, and to a nice restaurant. A waitress seated us, and asked what we wanted to drink. We both wanted tea, and she said, "I'll be right back."

When she came back, with the tea, she said, "Are you ready to order?"

Sandy said, "I want your biggest T-bone, a baked potato, with all the fixins, and a salad."

I thought to myself... I hope you can eat all of that, but didn't say anything. I ordered a New York Strip steak, with a baked potato, and a salad.

While we were waiting, Sandy said, "Damn that SOB, he makes me so mad. I wish I could cut his dick off, and feed it to the ducks."

I grinned, and said, "Well, sis, remind me to never piss you off."

"Oh bro, you could never piss me off. While we were kids growing up, you were always my hero, and I love you so very much."

"Thank you sis. That means a lot."

The waitress brought our meals, and said,"Enjoy." Sandy ate every bite of that meal. Her plate was clean, when she finished.

I asked, "Sis, when did you eat last?"

"Oh, I guess it's been two or three days. All that business with asshole, I haven't wanted to eat."

When we finished our meal, the waitress came to clear the table, and asked if we wanted dessert.

Sandy spoke up, and said, "Jamey, can I have some apple pie, and ice cream."

"Sure sis." I told the waitress to bring us both some. After we finished, I paid the bill, and we headed back to the lake.

When we got back to the "Cabin", Sandy said, she wanted a shower. I merely pointed to the shower I had been using.

Sandy got one of her suitcases, and placed it on the bed, got something out of it, and disappeared into the bathroom.

When I heard the shower start, I went to my computer, called up a file, and clicked "print."

While the file was printing, I gathered all of Sandy's things, and placed them in the closet I was using. The TV, and entertainment center, I placed in the bedroom.

We would later put her bed, and dresser in one of the other bedrooms.

Sandy finished her shower, and came into the den. The gown she was wearing, almost didn't exist. It was very sheer. Sis walked up to me, put her arms around my neck, and began kissing me deeply.

I put my hands on her waist, and slowly let them slip lower, until I was cupping her sexy bottom. I lifted the hem of her gown to squeeze her lovely cheeks.

"Hey... sis isn't wearing any panties."

It resulted in an instant hard-on for me. We broke our kiss, and starred deeply into each other's eyes.

"God I've missed you," we both said, in unison. I realized then, that I wasn't the only one, that wanted their sibling.

"I've got something I want you to read," I said. I got her the sheets I had printed, and as Sandy started to read, I headed for the shower.

About fifteen minutes later, I had toweled off, and was standing in the bedroom, with a towel wrapped around me, when Sis walked in.

"I don't believe this. This is just too unreal."

Those papers were a letter from mom, and dad, to both Sandy, and I. In it, our parents explained that they were brother, and sister, and that the summer before sis had started to college, we had been sent up to the lake on purpose.

Sandy said, "They were brother, and sister."

"Yep."

"And they set us up, when they sent us up here that summer."

"Yep."

"Sandy, do you remember when we were kids growing up , and we used to take baths together. We were checking each other out."

Sis got a puzzled look on her face, and I told her, "We were practicing kissing, and some other stuff."

Mom came in to check on us. She didn't say anything, but we didn't get to take baths together any more.

Sandy giggled, "Now I remember. It didn't stop us from sleeping together when it stormed though. I was always so scared of thunder storms." She looked at me solemnly, and said, "Jamey, I still am."

Nothing had ever really happened, when we slept together. We were just kids.

"Remember, mom finally just gave up, trying to get us, to sleep in our own beds. Sandy, I'm sure that's why, when we were older, they sent us up to the lake that summer. They knew what would happen."

"That summer," we spent, at the place on the lake, Sandy was eighteen, and it was the summer before she started to college, and I started my second year. That was the summer I had taken Sandy's virginity.

After that we had made the place our special Mini-nudist camp. We had stayed naked all the time. When we weren't fucking in the house, it was out on the deck, or down on the dock, or in the boat, out on the lake.

Our screwing didn't stop, and because we stayed naked all the time, we were brown as nuts. Like sis had said, we had been set up.

Sandy looked around, and said, "Hey, where are my things?" I told her, "Your things are in my closet... where they belong, and I want you in my bed. It doesn't have to be a stormy night either. I want you there every night... naked."

Sandy dropped the gown to the floor, and beautifully naked, she stepped to me, where we were almost touching, saying, "When do we start?"

"Now," I said, and dropped the towel from around my waist. We melted into each other's arms, with a tongue kiss that seemed to go on forever.

I picked Sandy up, and carried her to the bed, where I laid her down, and said,"There are a couple of rules here. One is, you always sleep naked with me."

"And the other," Sandy wanted to know.

"Clothes are not an option here... they're not allowed. The only time we wear clothes, is when we go off the place, or have guests."

"Sounds good to me. Now, Jamey, fuck me, it's been way to long."

I began to suck on her breasts, and her nipples immediately became hard, and extended.

"Oh god Jamey, yes."

I worked my way to her navel, and licked. There was a sharp gasp from sis. I licked further down across the lips of her cunt, and cupping my tongue, I slipped it into her very wet pussy, as far as I could.

Sandy arched her back, and the next thing I knew, her legs were over my shoulders, and she was gasping, and climaxing. I left her pussy, and started flicking her clit with my tongue. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, JAAAMEY." Her orgasm seemed to go on forever. As she came down, she began pulling on my ears.

"Enough, enough... oh god Jamey, come up here. I've never cum that hard." She pulled me up, and kissed me hard, and I knew she was tasting herself.

" You have a very tasty pussy, sexy sister."

I gently slipped a very hard cock, into a very wet pussy, balls deep, and started fucking my sister.

Neither of us lasted very long. Sandy started cumming, and I flooded her pussy, with what felt like a bucket of cum. Several more times that night we fucked each other, until some time in the early morning, we both literally passed out.

I woke up the next morning, with my usual morning hard-on. My arm was draped over sis, and I had a handful of a very ample titty.

Sandy stirred, and reached for my hard cock, and stuffed it into her wet pussy.

Taking Sandy with me, I stood up on my knees, so we were "Doggy style. As I was riding her pussy, I said, "You know, brothers, and sisters can marry now."

"I know"

"Well then... will you be my wife?"

"God Jamey, I thought you'd never ask. Yes, I'll be your wife... when?"

I exploded in her pussy, and it set Sandy off too. It seemed to go on, and on. Finally, I rolled off sis, and asked, "Will today be O.K."

"Are you kidding?"

"No."

"Oh, yes!!!"

"OK, go start a shower, while I make a phone call, then I'll join you.

I made the call to Judge Wilkins, asking him if he could marry us.

"Yes, how about eleven o'clock this morning."

"That'll be fine Judge. We'll be there."

I slipped into the shower with sis, and as we got all the cum from last night, and this morning off, I said, "We're due in Judge Wilkins chambers at eleven this morning."

"Are we going in your truck?" she asked.

"No, I had something a little different in mind. Didn't you tell me your little car was on it's last legs?"

"Yes, I just had some work done on it, so hopefully I could get a few more miles out of it."

"If you had a choice, what sort of a car would you want?"

Without hesitation, Sis said, "I want a yellow convertible, with a V8, and all the bells, and whistles."

I grinned, and said, "You're just like mom."

"What do you mean?" Sandy wanted to know.

We got dressed, and I said, "Come with me." We went out into the garage, and I triggered one of the doors to open. There sat a new, yellow convertible.

Sandy's eyes bugged out, and she said, "What is this?"

I said, "Well, it was mom's and the will said that in the event something happened to her. she wanted you to have it."

Sandy was jumping up, and down, with, "Oh Jamey, oh Jamey."

"Sis you're going to drive it into town, so we can get married." I dropped her laptop on the back seat, and said, "Let's go, after all we're due at the Judge's at eleven."

Sandy got behind the wheel, and started her new convertible. The dual exhaust let out a throaty rumble. She idled out of the garage, and toward the gate.

I triggered the gate open, and sis drove thru, and out on to the county road. She stopped, and asked, "Does this baby run, like it sounds?"

"Why don't you find out?"

Suddenly, both rear wheels were spinning. [The little car had a limited slip rear axle.] Sis ran the RPM to 6000, and nudged the automatic into second gear.

The car barked the tires, as it shifted. Again she ran it to 6000 RPM, and shifted into "Drive".

We were well over 100 miles an hour. Sis backed off the throttle, until the speedometer was reading fifty.

"No use getting a ticket." she said.

As we were driving along, Sis asked, "Aren't we going to be early, at the Judge's?"

I said, "Well, there's another stop we need to make first."

"Oh, where is that?" Sandy wanted to know.

"A jewelry store.

You don't think for one minute. I would marry you without an engagement ring, and a wedding ring, that says you're mine, do you?"

Sandy just grinned.

We got to the jewelry store, and went inside. We were met by a sales lady, who wanted to know if she could help us.

"Yes, " I said, "Do you have rings with "yellow" diamonds?"

"Yes we do. I'll have to get them out of the vault. We don't normally display them." She produced a tray of rings, that had several different sets on it.

"O.K. Sandy, take your pick."

Sandy looked over those rings, and finally said, "That one."

The engagement ring must have been more than a caret, and the wedding band had six diamonds, that had to be a half caret each.

The sales lady pulled out the engagement ring, for Sandy to try. It fit perfectly, and didn't have to be re-sized.

"Jamey, I want you to have a ring too." Sandy said.

I picked a gold band, that was mottled, and slightly rough.

The sales lady said, "I'll just put these in boxes for you."

The engagement ring was already on Sandy's finger, so I said, "Just let her wear this one."

The sales lady asked, "How do you want to pay for this?"

I gave her a credit card. [The cost was a little over ten thousand dollars.]

"I'll need to call on this." she said.

"That's fine" I told her.

In just a few minutes, she handed me the boxes, with the rings in them, and said, "You've certainly made my day. I wish you both every happiness."

As we got into the car, I told Sandy, "This will probably be the shortest engagement on record. We're due at the Judge's in about twenty minutes.

When we got to the Judges office, we told the receptionist we had an appointment with the Judge.

She keyed an intercom on her desk, and said, "Judge, you're eleven o'clock is here."

"Send them right in."

I introduced Sandy to him. Then I told her, "The Judge is the one, who is responsible for helping get the bill passed thru the legislature, so that brothers, and sisters could marry.

"Judge, we're going to need a marriage licence."

"That won't be a problem." He started pulling some forms from a drawer, and began to ask us some questions, while he checked boxes on the forms. "Lets see, you are of sound mind, and body... of course you are, you're marrying your sister. You don't have any nasty diseases?" He checked that box "No", and on it went. finally the forms were all filled out.

The Judge said, "O.K., sign these, and I'll send them in to the state, and get an official marriage licence back, which I'll sign, and send to you. Give me your address." I gave him the address, which he jotted down.

JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers