Jamy and Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, and after this one, I want my cords tied, so there won't be any more."

"All right Sandy. I'll let you call the shots on this."

Three months later, Sandy said, "Jamey, we did it, you knocked me up, I'm two month's pregnant."

She called Dawn, to tell her the news, and I could hear Dawn, when she said, "Hah, me too."

The months seemed to fly by, and one morning, Sandy woke me up, and said, "Jamey, it's time." We called Dawn, and Johnny, and they said they were on the way to the hospital too.

Both girls delivered healthy baby boys, within minutes of each other.

It seemed like no time until the kids were all walking. When they were old enough to not wear diapers, we allowed the kids to be as naked as we were.

Before they started to school, we sat them all down, and told them that most families were different from ours, because they wore clothes all the time, and they must not tell any of their friends about our naked lifestyle.

Johnny, and Dawns seven year old, was already in first grade. She remarked, that wearing clothes to school was bad enough. The kids all seemed to understand, because no problems ever showed up.

The years passed quickly, and suddenly, our daughter was nineteen. One day, I was sitting on the deck, watching the kids swim, when our daughter decided to come to the house. As she was coming up the walk, I suddenly realized, that I was getting a hard-on.

Sandy joined me about that time, and observed the situation. "She's quite lovely isn't she?"

"Yes, she looks just like her mother did when she was that age, and every bit as sexy.'

"Jamey, sometimes, you say the nicest things," and she gave me a hug."

"Sandy, if those kids aren't fooling around, they're gonna be. You, and Dawn, have the girls on the pill, don't you?"

"Yes dear, the girls have been on the pill since they were fifteen."

"Fifteen!!!, you didn't tell me that."

Sandy giggled, and said, "Well, you don't need to know everything."

"You know, our daughter wants you to be her first."

"What!!!!!... I sputtered. Well, uh, how do you feel about that?"

"Well, Jamey, Tammy has talked to me about this, and, I'd have to say, I'm all for it. I would certainly rather it be someone who loves her, like you do, than some immature kid, whose hormones are running wild."

"Jamey, why don't you talk to her about this?"

"Yes, I think a serious conversation, is defiantly in order."

"Just remember Jamey, you, and I were younger, when we started fooling around, while we were taking baths together."

When our daughter came up on the deck, where, Sandy, and I were, I said, "Tammy, we need to talk."

"Is there anything wrong Daddy. Am I in trouble?"

"No honey, You're not in trouble. Your mother tells me that you want me to be the first to make love to you."

Her answer nearly blew me away. "Yes Daddy, I do, for two reasons.

First Daddy, I love you very much, and second, I've heard other girls talk at school, and I don't want to loose something as important to me as my virginity, to somebody that may not love me like you do...

Daddy, I want it to be you."

I was speechless. I glanced at Sandy, and she had that special smile on her face, that told me, she was all for it."

"Mom, I want you to be there too."

"I'll be there Tammy. I wouldn't miss this for anything."

I asked, "Have you kids been fooling around together?"

"Some Daddy. I gave Joey a blow job, and he sucked on my tits, and licked my pussy for me."

"Can we do this tomorrow night?

The boys are going to a Sci-Fi movie they want to see, and I thought that would be a good time.

Jo Ann has asked her dad, to be her first too."

She grinned, and said, "By the next morning, Jo Ann, and I both, expect to be well fucked, and not virgins anymore."

I just shook my head.

The next night, when we were all in bed together, I said, "Sweety, you're sure about this aren't you, after all, you can only loose your cherry once."

"I'm sure Daddy."

So with her mother holding her hand, and whispering encouragement to her, I broke my little girl's cherry, and gently eased balls deep, into a very tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, it didn't hurt, like I thought it would.

Now Daddy... fuck me silly."

I did just that, and it wasn't long before we were both cumming, and I flooded her young cunt with jiz.

Twice more that night, we coupled.

The next morning, I asked her, "Well, Tammy, do you feel well fucked this morning."

"Oh yes Daddy, and it was everything I was hoping for."

Later, the two girls were down on the dock sunning, and comparing notes, and I heard one of them say. "My daddy made my pussy sore last night."

"Yeah, mine too."

Then I heard them say, "Now, the next project is to seduce our brothers, and introduce them to fucking their sisters."

I knew then, that these two vixens were going to show the boys no mercy, and I thought to myself, "Well, their mothers were pretty good at what they did, why not their daughters."

I grinned, and thought, everything will be all right. And it was.

We were aware that the kids were swapping partners with each other, and we all agreed that it was for the best.

As time went on, and the kids graduated from college, the girls each picked a boy, from the opposite family, to be their mates.

Sandy, and I were sitting out on the deck one night, and we both decided that it had defiantly turned out O.K., and would only get better.

Finish.