Jan

Story Info
Long over due reunion.
2.4k words
4.06
20.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood at the bus station and waited patiently for Jan's bus to arrive. Looking at the clock and the road, the bus was late and I had to go to the bathroom so bad. I didn't want to go and let Jan think I didn't show up. So, I wiggled and walked and hopped from one foot to the other, praying she'd get here soon.

I'd tighten my legs then release them. I did that for ten minutes. It helped, but in seconds, my full bladder would be hurting again. I stepped behind a sign and, like a child that had to go pee and couldn't, I'd tuck my hands between my legs and cup myself and cross my legs, praying she'd get here so I could rush to the restroom and get some relief.

Closing my eyes, I gripped harder and found my fingers under my panties. Letting a single finger slide up and down my wet pussy, I wasn't sure if it was wet from excitement or from me having to pee. Out the corner of my eye, I see the bus pull up, ran for the bus and for a few minutes forgot that I had to go. Watching people exit the bus, I saw an elderly lady exiting very slowly, one cautious step at a time. Next came a little girl, stopping at each step and hopping from one step to the other.

I felt the fullness of my bladder return, praying Jan would be next. I saw her step up to the top step and slowly step down, one step at a time. The breeze catching her skirt and it flipping up just letting you catch a glimpse of her white panties. Once again, I forgot my needs and rushed to Jan as she stepped off the bus.

Wrapping my arms around her neck, I hugged her. Then again my needs flooded back I whispered in her ear, "Good Christ, girl, hurry. Get your bags. I have to pee!"

Grabbing her bag we took off running to the restroom. I pushed open the door and headed for the only stall available. It was the handicap one. Not being able to wait I swung open the door and went inside, with Jan right behind me.

We continued talking and, out of the blue, Jan knelt to her knees, reached under my skirt, slipped her fingers in the waistband of my panties and yanked them to my ankles. I sat and we continued to talk as if nothing was unusual. She sat on the floor in the corner and just looked at me and smiled. Leaning back against the wall, she continued to talk as she brought her knees up and rested her arms on them.

Her hands doing motions as she talked, I couldn't help but notice the patch of white material between her legs, her panties pulling snug against her pussy. I could see the outline of her pussy lips and thought how sexy she was just sitting on the bathroom floor. Snapping out of my fog, I noticed Jan smiling at me.

"What are you smiling at, sweetie?" I asked Jan.

Jan sat up, put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me on the mouth. Her tongue found mine and we kissed forever, it seemed. I kicked my panties off, spread my legs and let her come closer on her knees. After we stopped kissing, she leaned back and said, "I wanted to do that ever since I got off the bus."

Smiling, I closed my eyes and whispered, "You slut! You make me so fucking horny when you surprise me with things."

We both laughed and I finished my business and got off the pot. As quickly as she had pulled them down, she was there at my ankles putting my panties on and pulling them up. Looking me in the eyes as she did and when they were up she slid her fingers in the legs and gripped my ass and pulled me tight against her. I wrapped my hands around her head and held her tight to me, as well.

Letting go, we opened the door and started to wash our hands, not saying a word. I looked at her in the mirror and thought,˜Wow, what a beautiful woman she is" I caught her looking back at me, with a sexy smile on her face. We both dropped our heads and walked out.

We ran to the car and got in, laughing at what had just happened but it wasn't that funny. It was more erotic than anything. With my heart banging against my chest, I could see her breast rise and fall with her heavy breathing. I couldn't take it anymore and I knew she couldn't either. I leaned over and kissed her.

Her hands cupped the back of my neck and she pulled me tight to her lips, kissing me hard, forcing her tongue between my lips and into my mouth once again. Moaning, I gave in to her kisses and let the feeling overcome me. I felt her hand slip down my neck and over the top of my right breast.

I just relaxed and opened my mouth; I wanted her tongue in my mouth like a man's cock. I wanted to take her in, suck her and hear her moan. I could hear horns as cars and trucks went by, but we couldn't stop; we didn't want to. Her hand fumbled with my blouse and I pulled away laughing.

"Jan, not here. We can't do this here!"

Looking at her, I had to close my eyes. Jan had this power over me; she always had. I took a deep breath as she undid my blouse, never saying a word. The cars were still going by and horns were blowing; it was 4 p.m., heavy traffic. Her hand slipped in my bra and found my nipple. Moaning, I put my hand on hers. Taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes and she was smiling.

"God, I love fucking with you," she said. "You're so damned easy. You'd do anything I asked."

She knew me so well, my desires, my needs and wants. This was not the first time we'd been together. And as she says every time we get together, she said again, "Kiss me slut, you're mine."

Taking her hand out of my bra I opened my eyes and smiled. Cursing her, I said, "You bitch! You make me so fucking horny."

We both laughed. Jan looked at me and said, "Let's take our tops off and ride home, give these truckers a thrill."

So, before we got on the road again, we took our tops off. My right breast and nipple was red and hard from her play. She leaned over and rubbed my breast then sucked the nipple in her mouth.

I screamed at her to stop. "Jan, for fuck's sake stop. You're gonna cause an accident or I'm gonna cum."

She sat back in her seat and smiled. "We wouldn't want that! Not yet, anyway!"

Swallowing hard, I started the car and we drove off. My nipples were hard and when I looked at hers, they were too. It was hard to concentrate on driving; I wanted to touch her. I knew what she liked and what she liked me to do. Jan told me to stop and let her drive. I knew what she wanted.

I stopped the car and looked at Jan. I got out of the car and walked around to the other side. As I approached the door Jan was removing her panties, I knew we'd never make it home before we'd cum. I stood by the door watching and smiling, seeing Jan's legs spread as she slid over the center column her pussy wet and shiny. I wanted to bury my face in her, taste her and smell her.

I opened the door and Jan said, "Take off your panties and leave them there beside the road."

As cars went by, I hauled up my skirt, not caring anymore. I pulled down my panties, kicked them high in the air and hopped in the car. Jan leaned over and put her hand on my thigh, moved her hand up and barely touched me. Her lips kissed my nipple and then sucked it in her mouth as her finger slipped inside my wet, aching pussy.

I moaned as I reached for Jan's breasts; they hung down as she leaned to suck my nipple. Her nipples were hard and huge, and I tugged on them as if I was milking her. With each tug, she'd moan and shove her finger deeper in me. We were too far gone to care who went by or saw us. All we wanted was each other; it had been almost a year since we had been together.

I leaned back in my seat and Jan was on her knees, straddling my lap. Her lips pressed hard against mine. My hands found the hem of her skirt as I moved it up, exposing her tanned thighs and shaven mound. I slid my hands up her thighs to her hips, cupped her ass and slid my hand under her hips to just barely tease her wet cunt.

She wiggled and moaned as my fingers just barely touched her. She arched her back, giving me more room to slip my fingers in. She was rocking on my hand as I sucked her nipple in my mouth. The harder I sucked, the faster she rode my fingers. Her hand slipped between us and I stopped for a second as her finger found my clit.

Taking a deep breath, I put my head back and felt her finger as it rubbed my clit. Then, her hand slipped down between my legs and cupped me. I moaned as she parted my lips and then shoved two fingers hard in me.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I've got a present for you later; this is only a taste of what you have coming. I'm gonna fuck you hard later, girl."

Then she rubbed me and demanded I cum as her fingers worked me.

It wasn't a hard thing to do; I was ready and she knew I loved to be fucked and kissed at the same time. It took me over the edge fast. I moaned as her tongue toyed with mine. Her tongue fucked my mouth as hard as a man's cock. I felt my lips bruising from her hard kisses, not caring as I moaned, her tongue going deep in my mouth as I came on her hand as she had told me to.

I reached for her breast and hard nipples; I wanted to suck them and I wanted to make her cum. Biting her nipple and hearing her moan turned me on. As I sucked harder, my hand went to her waist, I bit hard on her nipple and she backed up.

Looking at her, I said,"Stand up"!

As she held the back of the seat and stood, I guided her with my hands on her hips to keep her balance. Looking up, her nipples were hard and red from my pinching and sucking them. I lowered my eyes as she stood looking, first at her tummy, then her bellybutton. There, only inches from my face, was what I had wanted.

I could see the wetness on her thighs, and her swollen clit as it peeked out between the soft folds of her lips. Her hands went on the windshield behind her. Arching her hips forward at me, with my fingers I gently parted her pussy lips and gasped at the sight of her swollen clit, wet and hard.

I leaned in and kissed her shaven mound, then my tongue reached for her clit. First, I sucked her clit then ran my tongue down between her pussy lips. Moaning, as I sucked her lips in my mouth and then her hard clit. She moaned as I nibbled on her clit then tried to shove my tongue deep in her wet pussy. I laid the seat back in the flat position, and she straddled my chest, pulling on my nipples.

She said, "Now, girl, fuck me with your tongue."

Then she moved up and I buried my face in her pussy. My tongue darting in and out of her with long slow licks from her asshole to her clit. I loved making her scream for me to make her cum, I could hardly breathe as she sat on my face and demanded I fuck her till she came on my tongue.

I reached up and grabbed her nipples tugging them and twisting them. I knew she was close; she was rocking on my face and fucking my tongue. Her hand reached behind her and found my clit. I knew I'd wouldn't hold out long. So I shoved my tongue in and out and sucked her clit.

She rocked harder and screamed,I'm cumming, ohhhhhhh gawd, I'm cummmmmmmmmingg.

I felt her juices as they spilled in my mouth and down the sides of my face. God how I missed the way she cums so hard and so much. Then, losing myself in her hand, I started to raise my hips as her fingers found their way deep in me.

I moaned and could feel my insides starting to explode as her fingers massaged my cunt. As I began to cum I sucked her clit hard and felt her cum again. I had missed the way she smelt and tasted, and I'd forgotten how good we were together. Her lips touched mine and I felt my body explode again just from her kiss.

When we caught our breath and could think I was happy we were on a side road and there was no traffic. I don't think we would have noticed either way. Jan is a beautiful, sexy woman, dark hair, with eyes just as dark, but loving. She's gentle till you get her as they say: "behind closed doors". I watched her as she dressed, trying to get dressed myself.

I leaned over and looking her in the eyes, slowly buttoned her blouse, leaving the top three down so I could see the tops of her breast. As I sat there watching her she smiled, with an expression of wonder on her face.

" What?!" I asked.

"You gonna get dressed?"

Laughing I hurried and dressed and we were on our way. As we drove I asked her what she had planned for tonight.

Her response was, "Look in my little black suitcase."

I reached for it brought it up front on my lap. As I opened it, I gasped and looked at Jan.

"Are you kidding me, girl?" I said.

She just smiled and said, "I told you I was gonna fuck you hard, tonight.