Jan & Her Stepmother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelley blinked and then rose. Jan's turn. As her pee splashed in the bowl, she buried her face in *Kelly's* stomach, also clutching her cheeks, inhaling her fragrance. Kelly pressed Jan's head gently, sighing contentedly.

As Jan stopped, she pulled her face back and Kelly got some tissue and started to reach... Jan grabbed her hand and smiling, strained a little... nothing.

Kelly said, laughing, "You don't have to do *everything* I do..."

Jan said, "Oh, but I *want* too. So far it's been a real education."

As Kelly wiped Jan and Jan hissed, she said, "You've got that right... for both of us!" She dropped the tissue and, standing, Janet flushed the stool.

They shut off the light and stood there a second, then put their arms around each other and hugged... molding their bodies together. The slim 25 year old girl and the slightly smaller, and now, wiser 18 year old girl. Finally, they parted and, holding hands, side by side, two sets of cute butt cheeks twitching, they went in and sat on the bed. Hugging each other, they lay back.

Chapter 9

Jan rolled over, half on top of Kelly, and kissed her with hunger, slipping her hand between her thighs, finger slipping into her slick pussy. Kelly moaned and then moved all the way on to the bed, crosswise, and told her, softly, "Come, *sit* on my face this time."

Jan's loins tingled as she complied. She straddled Kelly's shoulders and looking down her body, past her tits, and flat belly, lowered her wet cunt, directly onto Kelly's mouth.

"Aaahhhh... God" she cried as Kelly jammed her tongue deeply into Jan's 'swamp'.

'God, she's a juicy girl', Kel thought, and groaned into her pussy, loving the taste.

After a few seconds, Jan caught her breath and lifted herself off of Kelly. Kel opened her eyes. Jan said, "Wait." she got off Kelly completely, leaned over and kissed her on the lips and said... "I want to suck *you* too." She turned around and settled on Kelly.

She had heard of 69 but wasn't sure how... so she squatted over Kelly's face and then lay down on her so her head was near *Kelly's* cunt. As Kelly brought up her knees, Jan was in kind of an awkward position to get to her goal. She, finally put her arms through Kelly's legs, with her armpits behind Kel's knees and she was *there*! She gripped Kelly's butt cheeks and started kissing and licking and sucking.

She felt Kelly's arms go between *her* legs and as her knees were pushed toward her own breasts, her pussy, just naturally settled on Kelly's tongue. Kelly, gripping her ass cheeks raised her head and started licking as well. Then, reaching to the side, grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under her head, Now she didn't even have to lift up.

Janet enjoyed this position, greatly. Then she thought, what *is* this? Really. Before, when she had eaten Kelly, it had been fast and furious. I want to *know* Kelly.

She raised her lips and looked down at the sight before her. Kel's cunt had an elongated, tear drop shape not just a slit. Kelly's nether lips were slender but fleshy and pink. Labia, that was the name. But she liked 'cunt lips' better. They started just below the hair line. She used her fingers to pull them apart gently and delve inside. As the slot went down towards Kelly's bottom it widened and deepened. Where the folds, or petals were at the top, there was a bump in the middle, like a small finger. She circled it with her finger and pressed it back and forth. Kelly groaned and quivered. This was the 'clit' she had heard about and sucked on earlier. She reached forward and licked it a few times, experimenting with different tongue pressures. This was greeted with deeper moans and answering licks on *her* clit.

Moving on, sliding her fingers through the, now slippery folds, Jan noticed a tiny hole. 'Pee hole' she thought. Seems that was about where 'she' had to wipe anyway. A few more long licks. Again answered by a similar treatment on 'her' cunt by Kelly who was also, evidently, examining her. She slid her questing fingers farther down and noticed that as she opened the lips further it also got deeper, more folds of tissue. She looked for a hole but there wasn't one... only circular swirls and folds. She slid her finger into this and found that there *was* a hole, or more correctly, a tube or funnel of flesh that gripped her finger. As Kelly moaned again she could feel a 'milking' or 'sucking' pressure on it. Wow! This was her 'vagina'. This was where daddy put his 'cock' in her and 'fucked' her! Oh, God that sounded good. She thought, 'Someday I want to *see* that, up close. She felt pressure on hers, almost painful, but Kelly couldn't get her finger in very far. To Kel's credit, she didn't try too hard. Probably remembering her own youth, not too long past.

Jan was at the end. Looking at Kelly's pussy and running her fingers back and forth, in the slippery channel that awed her. This was fabulous! And just think, *I* have one of these too. She smiled and started licking from the top, over the clit, the pee hole, then running her tongue all the way out, to the bottom. Then sucking in all the juicy folds. She did this a few times, and as she dug her tongue as deep as it would go in the juicy funnel, she opened her eyes and looked at the bottom. *Kelly's* bottom.

Almost under her nose was another sight. Kelly's little pink rosebud anus. Again she stared... this was also 'different'. She kept licking Kelly's pussy, slowly but looking at the little wrinkled orifice. She wondered... She took one of her slick fingers and slide it over the hole and around, wetting it. Then she applied pressure to it and it slipped in a little. "Awrrrggg", came from Kelly. She couldn't tell if that meant 'good' or 'bad', so she eased it out. It really hadn't been in very far. "Sorry, Kel, did that hurt?", she said.

In answer, before she could react, Kelly eased the slippery tip of one of 'her' fingers into *Jan's* rosebud. Oh, Wow. It felt... strange, but definitely good!, in fact, it was exciting as hell. Kelly wiggled her butt a little and started 'fingering' Jan's asshole, gently slipping in a little then out and at the same time, licking and sucking Jan's pussy. Tongue and finger, alternating. Sliding in and out. Jan thought it felt *very* good this way, and she immediately reciprocated, putting her slippery digit back in Kelly's asshole, then diving into her cunt and started the same action.

They settled down to a feast of one another. Sucking the slippery folds in, swallowing the collected fluids, tongueing deeply, finger fucking each others' assholes, slipping the finger deeper as their passion grew. Raising up, looking at the pussy, fingering it, then back to tongueing... and 'MMmmmmmmmm'ing. Faster and faster they went. Now adding rocking to their deep licking and sucking. Higher and higher they climbed. Soon, the fingering of Kelly's asshole was too distracting to Jan... She pulled her finger out and gripping Kelly's butt cheeks with both hands she went all out. She was rocking Kelly and deep tongueing her, and working her chin against her clit, moaning into her cunt as the action was reciprocated. Faster... faster... Kelly followed suit and soon they were rocking and groaning, licking and sucking, slurping and quivering.

Jan felt that wonderful tension building up again, fast, her insides started vibrating. All her muscles started to tighten, her toes curled, and suddenly she was *there*!!... Again!! She was paralyzed with pleasure. It flowed over her in waves. To *her* credit, she kept her tongue deep in Kelly's pussy and chin on her clit as she moaned and *came*. "UUCummingggnnn" she cried, into Kel' pussy... She knew she was drowning Kelly... she couldn't help it... it felt so... wonderful. Suddenly, in the midst of her pleasure, Kelly's cunt flowered open around her tongue and started *gushing* cum into *her* mouth. Mouthful after mouthful had to be swallowed by the girl. Cumming herself, she tried gamely to do it but it was too much to handle. It flowed out, running down the crack of Kelly's ass and dripping to the sheets.

Kelly's situation was the same. As Janet's cunt clutched her tongue and cum started coming into her mouth in huge quantities she had to swallow again and again, trying to keep up. Her own cum, triggered by Jan's, overtook her. As her climax occurred, she too, was almost paralyzed by the pleasure. She clasped Jan tightly to her body and groaned and sucked and licked and swallowed and swallowed and then... started... giggling... giggling into Jan's juicing pussy!! Giggling because her loins were erupting pleasure... Giggling... because... it was fantastic cumming like this... the waves coming and going, a feeling of... a release of tension. Soon, she realized that Janet was also giggling into *her* cunt... as their cum ebbed the giggling grew. Soon they couldn't continue. The giggles became chuckles and their cumming became a beautiful after glow...

Their loins aching from ecstasy, they rolled on their sides and gulped fresh air into their starved lungs, still gripping each other's butts. Slowly calming and finally, deep breathing, with, now and then a chuckle and a shiver... A last few licks and sucks...

God... they were good together!!! The 'young' older girl and the 'older' younger girl.

Janet reversed her position and she and Kelly hugged each other, kissing... more like 'sucking' each other's mouth... sliding all over, licking and sucking up spilled cum.

Later

Kelly looked at the clock on the table. Almost 1:00 AM. On a school day. Well, I'm sure Jan is going to want to call in 'sick' in the morning. I want that too. Jan, all pooped out, was sleeping, lying half on, half off Kelly, grasping her breast loosely. Her sticky thigh on Kel's sticky mons and vise-versa. The sheet draped over them. Fuck it , she thought, we'll shower later. She kissed her on the forehead, ellicting a soft moan of pleasure, then a softer snore.

Oh, Damn... all that had happened in only 8 hours... 8 hours that had changed both of their lives. Forever!

Jan home about 4:00... their verbal exchange. Then ... not quite 5:00, Jan apologizing... 6:00, she and Dave fucking, with their unknown audience... 7:30, Dave leaving and by... 8:00 her seeing Jan in her bath... By 9:00 she was finger-fucking her step daughter!... 10:00 she was sucking her cunt!... 10:30 Janet was sucking *her* cunt!... 11:00 Dave calling and then... 11:30 the little incident in the bath... Around 12:00... Cunt eating again... a wondrous feast for both... in a love knot... 69ing!!!!

She sighed deeply and said, "Oh God, Yes, I love it so much."

Jan raised her head and looked askance at her. Kelly tipped Jan's lips up and kissed her softly, then pressed her head back to her breast.

"I love you", they both murmured at the same time. And then...

They slept.

(More?)