Jan Goes Camping Ch. 02

Story Info
Jan and husband make new friends while camping.
5.8k words
4.37
103.8k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turngreen
turngreen
38 Followers

{Author's note: Remember, it's just a fantasy}

I awoke the next morning to Jan stirring, her leg still draped across me and her sloppy and well used pussy, practically glued to my leg. Still groggy, I reflected on the past evenings events, and soon felt a familiar stirring between my legs. What a crazy night – my wife enflamed with passion, or was it fueled by wine? In either case, I enjoyed watching my wife play and flirt.

The fingers grasped loosely around my swelling appendage, were my first clue that Jan was waking. My second was the slow, deliberated grinding of her crotch against my hip and leg.

"Starting the morning with a bang, are we?" I joked.

"No such luck loverboy", she replied, deflating my ego and my manhood! "I'm planning a long hot shower and a gentle scrub of my lady parts! I think I have some cleaning to do. Do you still want to head to the beach today?"

"Sounds good to me", I answered, "let's pack some wine and food and stay the day. I wonder if we can have a fire at the beach? We could watch the sunset."

"I'd like that – if you'll pack our picnic, I'll go wash", she agreed and crawled from the tent still naked.

I watched as she gathered her clothes from the picnic bench and our chairs. Even from here I could see here matted and tangled pussy hair as she bent to retrieve each item. Her distended and swollen lips clear indicators of last nights romp. Derek and Mike still seemed to be sleeping so alas, I was an audience of one. Though I think in her relaxed and unassuming way, walking nude about the campsite was just her way of getting her belongings together and not a show, but I liked to think she hoped we were all watching. Her nubby, pert pink nipples, jutting plainly from the tip of each breast, signaled clearly to me her arousal, but beneath that fantasy, I am sure it was simply the cool, damp morning air. Returning to the tent, she gathered her shower bag and change of clothes, and wrapped modestly in a towel, left for the showers. Knowing she was exposed beneath that towel only strengthened my raging hard-on.

Struggling to avoid the temptation to stroke myself, I dressed and set about preparing for our day. While packing food and drink, Derek emerged from his tent and sat at the table, scratching his head and rubbing his eyes, clearly still sleepy.

"Wow, did we really do what I think we did last night?" he asked innocently.

"That and more my friend. Much, much more," I replied smiling, attempting to put him at ease as to any hard-feelings I may have over his and Mike's use of my wife.

"Are we all okay?" he inquired carefully.

"I think so. Let's write it off to the wine and good company. Casual sex isn't our thing but we do enjoy letting our inhibitions fall and neither Jan nor I are ashamed of our bodies and certainly I enjoy sharing her".

"Well thanks for sharing her with us last night. I must have dreamed of it all night as I woke with a morning woody that may have set a record of some sort" Derek laughed.

"Well if you hurry, Jan is in the showers. Maybe she can help you relieve the pressure. No promises though as she looks a bit ragged after the pounding she took from the three of us."

And with hardly a reply, Derek leapt from the table pausing only long enough to grab a towel, running towards the shower as Mike crawled from their tent as groggy as Derek had only moments before.

I only chuckled as he sat down in Derek's place.

"We're headed to the beach for the day. What are your plans?" I probed.

"I think we are headed towards the hills to hike and Derek said something about some trees he wanted to photograph. I could use the walk though I'm not much interested in photography. I think we'll be back this afternoon. Will you and Jan be around?" he wondered hopefully.

"Our plans are to stay and watch the sunset at the beach, so we likely won't be back until after dark. But maybe we can have a nightcap around the fire if we aren't too drained from a day in the sun," I answered, leaving him with some hope of a repeat of last night though truthfully, I was leaving it up to Jan.

Finding two towels, and our bathing suits, I stuffed a small backpack with our provisions for the outing. After heating some water on our camp stove and a quick shave, I retrieved my boots from the tent and sat and laced them for the hike. Our intended beach was a mile or so hike from a small parking area, through scrub oak and coastal vegetation. The morning chill had softened in the 30 minutes since Jan meandered to the showers, so shorts and tank tops were the order of the day. As I tied my boots, I could see Jan and Derek returning, walking side by side with silly expressions on their faces suggesting that Derek had indeed gotten what he wanted. Still wrapped in her towel, Jan looked radiant in the morning sun, her curly read hair draped over her shoulders.

"Hi honey," she said as they entered the camp. "Are we ready to go?"

"Yep – all packed and just waiting on you." I replied, smiling at her coy expression and her casual, lazy step suggesting recent sexual exercise. "What took so long?"

"Derek and I were fucking in the shower. I hope you don't mind. I had already cleaned my dainty parts and had them used again so I had to wash once more. Though Derek did gave me a hand," she said with a satisfied smile. With a casual turn, she let the towel slip from her body and once again nude, walked to a tree, draping her towel carefully over low branches. Turning, she stood, water dripping from the tips of her nipples and the length of her hair, warming her breasts in the sun while we three just stood and stared.

"I think I'll get dressed now," she laughed, and walked between us to get her clothes from our tent. I could smell her body lotion as she passed and was tempted to reach out and cup her lips for a quick caress. A few minutes passed and she crawled from the tent wearing shorts and a loose and low fitting cotton blouse with no bra which was clear to us all as we looked down her shirt while she crawled, her breasts jiggling loosely.

"Okay boys, I guess we will see you later," she said as we loaded the jeep and prepared to go.

"Have fun today you guys," said Derek as we waved through the window and pulled out of the campsite.

A short drive later, we parked at the trailhead and inventoried our supplies. Jan topped off our water bottles at a spigot while I read the trailhead information sign.

"The sign has a ranger posting that cautions beach patrons as to the appropriate nude areas. Shall we investigate?" I quipped.

"I would enjoy a warm day in the sun without my bikini," Jan answered, "and besides, judging by how few cars are here today, I think we may have quite bit of privacy."

We set out at a leisurely pace, following the sandy path that meandered around and through dense groves of scrub oak, draped with Spanish moss. Temperatures hovered in the mid-seventies and without a cloud in the sky, the reflected heat above the sand brought the ambient feel to that closer to a sauna. We were blessed with no mosquitoes given the light breeze, but were soon drenched in sweat as trudged in the soft sand. Pausing for water, I playfully emptied one of our four bottles over Jan's head as she sat and adjusted her boots.

"Ahhhhh!" she yelled as the cold water enveloped her and ran over her shoulders and shirt. "Save our water for drinking, silly!"

She stood and her light cotton blouse was now drenched and see-through. And while transparency wasn't my goal, I wasn't going to complain.

"Now look what you've done!" she teased, her nipples prominently visible through the sheer material. "Lucky for you no one is around!" she rewarded as she pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her breasts and nipples as she wrung the water from her shirt. And I wasn't too surprised when she tied her shirt across the back of her pack and pulled the shoulder straps on her now unclad back. "I guess I'll just have to hike topless for awhile. Do you mind?" she asked me shyly, a smile warming her face.

"Gee. I don't know. I'm not sure I can handle a hike with you in such a state. It might be a bit distracting but I'm can try and manage," I laughed back, feeling the stirring of an erection between my legs. "But lets get going and see how it goes," I suggested, hoping I or she would be able to see anyone coming in time for her to dress and save her modesty – ha, as if she had any! And we set off once more towards the west.

It wasn't long before we were overtaken by another couple headed to the beach at a faster pace. We exchanged quick "hello's" and I watched in humor as both the man and the woman snuck not so subtle looks at my wife's breasts, her nipples betraying her arousal at topless hiking. We arrived at the beach bluff overlook and surveyed the small cove and surrounding cliffs. Not many people were enjoying the warm day, with fewer than a dozen or so, mostly couples and one foursome, sunbathing and wading in the cold water. Lucky for us most (though not all) of the women were topless and one couple was nude so Jan didn't bother to "cover up" as we went in search of a place to hang out for the day.

Previous visitors had built small "hut" structures along the back of the beach from the driftwood that littered the beach and rocky outcrops. The huts were fairly small, with room for no more than two to lay out a towel or sit. And "hut" is really a generous description as the driftwood provided little by way of real shelter as the beach and water could be readily observed through the various sticks, branches and small logs. And none that we saw had a roof. So we surmised that the huts were either the product of beach boredom or an attempt to create small, semi-private enclaves. We chose an empty log hut and set about preparing for our day in the sun. I elected modesty for the time-being while I walked in search of dry driftwood for the planned evening fire. Jan placed our towels and packs in the hut and ensured the wine and cups were protected in the shade. I watched from afar while gathering wood as she sat on a log in front of our hut and applied sunscreen liberally to her legs, arms, face, and chest. I couldn't tell but it seemed as if she lingered on her chest somewhat – possibly for my benefit as she knows what a voyeur I can be.

I returned and stacked our wood adjacent to the hut and we set off to explore the area. We walked holding hands through the shallow surf towards the bluffs on the north end of the beach, some 100 yards or so from our hut. The water was almost frigid though after some minutes, our feet became numb to the exposure and the cold less bothersome. The rocky pacific coast dominated most of the beach area with little traditional sand shoreline. Beds of kelp stranded by the low tide draped the rocks and the sunlight reflected from small tidal pools with a hazy sheen. At the bluffs, we decided to risk walking along the cliff base scrambling over rocks carefully and working our way further north. As we rounded the first knoll, we could see a small sandy beachhead protected on both sides by the undulating cliff face some 100 feet high or so. But what caught our attention most quickly was the couple on the sand both nude and both clearly enjoying themselves. The man was on his back on a towel and the woman on top, straddling his turgid cock as he rammed it in and out of her pussy.

We ducked quickly behind the rocks Jan asking, "should we let them know we are here?"

"No way", I replied. "Let's let them finish and as long as we are waiting, let's watch!"

We settled in and were able to peek between rocks towards the couple who were not more than 30 or 40 feet away. With her back to us, we watched and listened as she rode him faster and faster, moaning and expressing her pleasure quite clearly. She leaned over his chest as she humped him, her nipples brushing over his each time she let her vagina loose her partner's member. He would grunt forcefully each time she dropped back down, reclaiming his cock. Their mouths coupled hungrily as she continued her fucking and his hands forced her pace by grasping her hips by pushing and pulling her hips to her rhythm. They had been at this for at least 10 minutes when I heard small whimper from Jan and I noticed that she had taken the opportunity to pull her bikini suit bottoms to one side and was stroking her clitoris and brushing her fingers lightly over her wet lips. She kept her eyes locked on the couple as she played with herself so didn't notice as I too began to stroke my erect cock. And she couldn't see me as I crept quietly up behind her as she lay on her stomach peeking through the gaps in the rocks with her hand furiously masturbating. But she couldn't help but feel me as I slid my dick between her cheeks and quickly into her receptive pussy.

"Fuck me", she quietly mouthed as I forced my length into her and lay atop her back. I tried to match our partners pace as I pushed in and out of her slopping wet hole. Resting my head next to hers, we fucked as we both watched in awe as our neighbors quickened their pace. I could feel Jan's fingers as they continued to rub her clit and frequently probing into her cunt, stroking my cock as I fucked her. "I going to come" Jan shared as I pushed harder and harder into her. Almost in unison, the woman atop the man in a much more vocal fashion began to orgasm, with small shouts and grunts as the man shouted "I'm coming in you!". Not one to be left out, I thrust myself over the top and came inside of Jan in multiple spurts filling her with sperm and coming on her hairy hole. We relaxed in this position as I shrank and plopped from her while she pulled her suit back over her vagina to contain our lovemaking. The woman climbed from atop the man and lay back on the adjacent towel, her legs splayed in collapse from their pistoning effort.

We waited about 5 minutes more, giving myself time to fit back into my suit before we climbed over the rocks talking to one another loudly to warn them of our approach. But to our surprise, they didn't bother to dress and lay there unconcerned by our appearance.

"Hi there," I offered in greeting. "I hope we aren't interrupting".

"A few minutes earlier and you would have but no worries," said the man as we stepped down onto the sand. The woman was clearly asleep as she lay with her legs spread and the results of their sex flowing copiously down her wild and hairy bush. "My name is Robert and sleeping beauty here is my wife Rachel".

"Hi Robert, my name is Eric and this is my wife Jan. We're exploring the beach and rocks and thought we would head along through the rocks here."

"Rachel and I thought you might have been headed for this little pleasure cove when we saw you on the rocks. And it seems as if you had as much fun as we did," gesturing towards Jan's bathing suit bottoms which had failed to contain all of my come, a white stringy dribble running halfway down her thigh.

"Ooops. I thought we were being discrete" I offered.

"Trust me," Robert replied. "I thought I was being ridden by a wildcat after I pointed out to Rachel that we had an audience."

"Well we'll leave you to your cove," said Jan as she not so demurely spread my come around her thigh like so much suntan lotion. And as casually, as that we continued our scramble over the rocks and away from the cove.

We spent the next few hours in a similar private cove, nude sunbathing and exploring tidal pools. It was a wonderfully intimate afternoon spent privately enjoying one another both spiritually and physically. We settled into a rhythm, each masturbating for the other several times but not actually having coupled sex. I don't think I was ever soft, my cock swelling between semi-hard and rock-solid from both my own ministrations but also from watching Jan languidly stroke her red-lipped, engorged pussy. Late in the day as she neared what I guessed was a fourth orgasm, I lay between her legs and lightly traced the outline of her lips and opening with my tongue. Like me, her pussy had stayed wet and swollen all day from her own tending but also from the lazy, sexy atmosphere we had created. She had a slightly tangy taste and musky smell which drove me crazy as I thrust my tongue as deep into her as possible. Her hips writhed on our shared towel, grinding herself on my face and rubbing her juices on my mouth and cheeks. I in turn was grinding my raging hard-on into the towel and ground, hoping to dry-hump my way to orgasm. Before I succeeded, Jan came and screamed as loudly as I've heard her in the passionate thrill of what seemed to be a deep and intense orgasm, peaking for several waves before subsiding in small shivers and a quiet whimper.

"Thanks honey," she offered wearily as she sat up and stood to stretch her cramped legs. The sun was nearing the horizon and as she stood between me and the water, it created a halo effect through and around her hair billowing lightly in the ocean breeze. Her tits had reddened lightly from both the sun and her own playful teasing of nipples throughout the day. And her hand rubbed over and back and forth through her red pubic hair, a finger gently sliding between her lips. I remained prone though now on my back, stroking my cock harder and faster. "Come for me," she asked, "come hard and all over your chest!" With abandon, I stroked and rubbed and pulled at myself at a furious pace, my own hips now lifting and shifting as I sought release. Also writhing in mounting passion, I grunted in return to her request, pumping and pumping as my own orgasm peaked with my hips thrust skyward and my come spurting from penis tip to chest with one spurt landing full on open mouth. The salty, stringy ooze surprised me but not more than my wife's lips on mine and tongue sharing my release.

"Now that was sexy," Jan shared. "I hope you saved something for later!!"

With that, we gathered our things and walked naked back towards the cove where we had met Robert and Rachel. Their private beach was empty however so we continued our return to the main beach and our wood hut. From a distance we could see that only a half-dozen or so people remained, a single group gathered around a campfire about 50 yards or so from our hut. The three women were topless and one of the men was nude, so we elected to stay "au natural" and walked hand in hand past them to our hut, exchanging brief hellos and not so furtive mutual glances at each others anatomies.

The evening was surprisingly mild as I gathered the firewood we had collected earlier and started a small fire by which to sit, listen to music, and drink wine. We stayed nude as we prepped our dinner of bread and fruit, though as we sat by the warming flames, we wrapped a blanket around our backs sitting side by side. The Dave Matthews Band played smoothly from our radio as we sat quietly watching the sunset and finishing our first bottle of wine. I would nuzzle Jan's neck and earlobe as we listened to the music and watched our neighbors pass a bottle (or two or three) of wine. We kissed lightly and then with more force and passion as we passed the halfway mark on our second bottle of wine. The warmth of the fire was captured in our blanket as we sat with our front sides exposed to its heat. As we continued to kiss, Jan's hand traced a teasing path along my leg and between my thighs to gently caress my penis. Already half-hard, her touch and then her stroke brought me quickly to fullness.

Conscious of our neighbors, I pulled the blanket closer to our shoulders and teased the swelling nipple of her right breast. She loosed a small shudder as I pinched and pulled the tip of her breast, while our tongues danced together in one another's mouths. Passion overcame us as we lay back onto the blanket, me on my back, and Jan on her side, one leg draped over mine. She slowly licked and kissed her way down my chest as her free hand stroked my cock skyward. With a quiet sigh, she opened her lips and surrounded my cock head, tracing lines around its tip with her tongue. Glancing towards the other fire, I could see that our friends had noticed our lovemaking, and had turned to face us as they continued drinking their whiskey.

turngreen
turngreen
38 Followers
12