Jan Goes Camping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jan," we have an audience I whispered.

Not losing me from her mouths grip she continued her up and down motion, engulfing me deeply, but with an upturned eye and sly look. Slipping from her mouth she responded, "I know. Don't you love it?"

"Sure, though I feel a bit of performance anxiety."

"Not to worry honey. I can help you out," she said as she lifted her head and threw one leg across me and squatted above my cock, her pussy ready to be impaled. With her back to the audience, she slowly and deliberately lowered herself onto my waiting member. My cock split her lips as she brought her pussy hair to merge with my own pubic hair. She forcefully ground her hips and cunt into me and sat still, embracing that first tingling feeling.

As she sat atop me, upright with breasts thrust up and out, she arched her back and rubbed her very erect nipples between fingertips. I caught the eye of a woman at the nearby fire and waved a silly "what can I do" wave and smiled. She laughed and taking the hand of her partner, began to walk towards us, quickly followed by the other two men and two women.

"I think we're about to have an audience," I said quietly to Jan.

"Well let's not let them down," she laughed. "I'll make sure I do my part!"

With her feet planted on the ground on either side of my chest, and her knees drawn up, she began to lift and drop her crotch onto my swollen member, at a slow, languid pace. I could see with each stroke as her pussy lips pulled and stretched apart, my cock emerging to nearly its tip. And then with each downward stroke, my cock sought the back of her cunt.

Our audience approached slowly but stood in a small semi-circle around us as I held to Jan's hips, helping her to drive herself onto me. The three couples were mostly clothed, with the exception of the women's tops. The one nude male had wrapped a towel around himself I would guess to stay warm. But Jan and I were warmed by the fire and our activity as they sat down in the sand, paired off and holding hands, entranced by our lovemaking.

Jan lifted herself from me and with her face to the fire, settled on hands and knees, her shoulders low the ground and her face looking back at me expectantly. I kneeled and with one hand guided my cock between her legs and into her wet and slippery pussy, forcing her lips and some hair inwards as I thrust with some force. I held her hips and pulled her back firmly as I too enjoyed the depth of her opening. After a moment, I began and slow and rhythmic fucking, letting myself emerge completely with each backstroke and slowly thrusting completely into her with each forward stroke. I saw that our friends focused on either my cock as I continued the in and out motion, or on Jan's face, her eyes glassy and her cheeks glowing in the fires light. I held her pussy open with each outward stroke and saw a gaping dark hole into which I ceaselessly plunged.

"Uhhhn," Jan grunted as I pushed her shoulders to the ground, holding her hips still high as I continued to fuck. "That feels good! Don't stop! Fuck me, fuck me," she moaned each syllable syncopated by my forward thrusting.

I lifted Jan's shoulders while she remained impaled on my cock from behind. Resting on my lowered knees, she sat back, her back to mine with my hands pulling her back by her breasts. She lifted and lowered as I thrust in and up, my cock still banging away at the deep opening of her pussy. Our audience quietly cheered and applauded this change in approach and I could see at least two couples with hands in pants, stroking and touching.

Jan continued her writhing as I kept pace, driving myself into her as hard and as fast as I could. This position was difficult to maintain, a challenge that did not go unnoticed by one couple. While I pushed up into her and pulled and squeezed her tits, one of the topless women squatted behind me, and while pushing her breasts into my back, wrapped her arms around my front, grasping us at our joined hips, her fingers pulling me back from beside my cock and under my balls. The man, the nude one, semi-squatted in front of Jan and between her legs while she kept riding up and down on my cock. He tentatively leaned forward into her face and lightly kissed her cheeks and lips while stroking his hugely enflamed cock back and forth over her pubic hair and onto her belly. She slowed her pace atop me in order to watch him rub himself on her.

Tentatively, as if seeking some form of okay, he looked into her eyes as he rubbed his cock down onto her clit and back and forth against my cock and her pussy as I stayed deep within her. With some difficulty, but with the balancing help of the woman behind me, I continued to fuck Jan as the man masturbated, slipping his cockhead over Jan's clit and rubbing up and down over our joined sex. When Jan lifted and I had thrust down, the man would just barely push the tip of his cock between Jan's distended pussy lips, hovering as if to enter her. But she would then sit, driving my cock up into her along the length of his own swollen member. She played this game for awhile until with one downward thrust, she misjudged and drove my cock forward and his cock up into her, burying it to its 8 inch depth. A surprised expression on her face, she fell forward and he back so that she now straddled him, his cock deep within her. I sat back on my haunches and watched as she began to fuck this stranger, their hips bumping and grinding. The woman behind me wrapped both hands around my swollen member and stroked me, her breasts warm against my back.

Both couples, strangers really, kept moving and groaning, mutually turned-on by this partner change. Jan was resting forward, her breasts on the man's chest as they kissed. The woman behind me shifted to my side and, leading me by my cock, pulled me forward to kneel behind Jan. The woman leaned into my cock and with her tongue, gently licked my tip and slowly took me part way into her mouth. With one hand I held Jan's bottom, her heat obvious to my touch and with the other hand, cupped the woman's face and lightly touched her hair. After just a moment of this surprise, the woman sat up and again shifted behind me and guided my cock towards Jan's uplifted backside. Jan looked back, knowing what was to come and held still as the woman and I slowly slipped my cock into her ass. Gasping at first, Jan held still while I slowly worked my way into her deeply but with control and concern for a comfortable pace.

After a few minutes of resting with my cock deep in her ass and the man's cock deep in her cunt, Jan initiated the movement, first riding me and grinding on him, and then pushing back on me and freeing him to slide in and out. With some difficulty we settled on a mutual movement, which allowed me to pull partly out and then slowly thrust back into her ass while he could lift his hips in rhythm to fuck her. Jan eventually took a mostly immobile position, allowing the two cocks to have their way with their respective holes. In the past and during passion, she has shared that she had a fantasy of being a piece of furniture to be used as people around her see fit. She would become a kind of sexual receptacle, waiting to be filled and then set aside for the next person to use her. It was in this fashion that the man and I fucked her, at first slowly, but with gathering lust and quest for release within her bowels and cunt. Our audience was now openly either masturbating one another, or in one case fucking, as we very vocally fucked each other.

"Who will come first?" Jan asked, the sweat dripping from her brow as she was thrust up and down, back and forth.

"I'm close," I grunted. "Me too," said the man quickening his pace.

I reached around Jan as I leaned into her back, sliding my hand between her belly and the man's lower stomach, reaching for her clit to help her towards orgasm. I found room to slide my fingers onto and over her clit, but in a fashion that included rubbing the man's cock into my wife's pussy.

"Oh god. Fuck. Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Urrrgh. Fuck me," Jan growled, lost in the moment and wanting the release of coming.

"I can't hold it!" the man declared and banged upwards violently, thrusting his cock as deeply as he could into my wife's cunt, his member pulsing on my fingers, each pulse spurting his come deep into Jan. From behind I felt the woman quickly push two fingers into my ass, pushing me over the edge as I came into Jan's ass, my come spurting deep into her bowels with each downward thrust of my cock.

We lay still for a moment, each of us catching our breath and wondering on such an exotic moment. I withdrew slowly and sat back, into the arms of the woman behind me and rested my back against her chest as she rubbed my sides and shrinking cock. Jan rolled over and off of the man and lay on her back, legs toward the fire. The man sat up and watched as his partner, the woman behind me, slowly stroked me while we all watched as Jan, her legs up and spread, began to massage her needy pussy. Jan took her time, pulling and stretching her well-used lips as the man's come dripped down between her legs. She gathered both his and my come, and rubbed the lotion into her pussy hair and onto her belly with one hand while continuing to stroke herself, her distended and swollen clit visible to all as a ¾ inch pink nub.

Taking her time, after about 20 minutes of slow masturbation, other than the woman and I, all of the others had sat or kneeled beside her and had begun to massage her sides, legs, breast, hair, and arms. Taken in by such erotic touching, I was again as hard as a board as the woman continued to stroke me and rub herself against my back. In my place next to Jan's hips, I began to lift my own hips upwards in time with the woman's stroking from behind. Jan had in turn begun to roll and writhe in mounting passion and in response to the many hands on her skin. She rubbed her clit with more and more abandon and with what began as a low, guttural growl, started an orgasm that seemed to only build and build with intensity. She was literally shaking and crying as it built within her and screamed in ecstasy as it peaked and washed over. In response, I sat up and kneeling over her, the woman and I stroked my desperate cock to orgasm and I pulsed several ropey strings of white come across her belly and onto her hand as it finished its work on her cunt.

We all came down slowly and laughed at our spontaneity. Lacking warm water, we settled on quick, but bone-chilling plunges into the ocean to bathe. In time the other couples wandered back to their fire and then eventually off of the beach, leaving Jan and I to rest in the warmth of our fire, she leaning back into my arms as we sat and talked about the evening.

12