Jan Goes Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turngreen
turngreen
38 Followers

Jan casually stepped out of her shorts and now stood naked with Derek and Mike, holding hands around the fire. She can have several orgasms in an evening so I knew she was just warming up but I hoped she saved some for me as I felt a stirring in my shorts from what I had just witnessed. She shifted her attention to Mike now, holding his hand and leading him to the table. She placed her knees on the bench and leaned forward, face down on the table, offering herself to Mike. He quickly got the message and had his cock out of his pants, stroking himself to full erection. Mike was not as large as what we had seen of Derek but still amply endowed. Almost like a charging bull, he moved forward and with no pause pushed his entire length into her gaping hole, evoking a little scream of mixed pain and joy from Jan. He held her shoulders down on the table, pushing her back as he fucked her. It was obvious that he didn't intend to prolong the pleasure and that he merely wanted to fuck her until he came inside her. Jan responded vigorously, wagging her hips back and forth while he penetrated her again and again.

"Fuck me...fuck me," she yelled at Mike encouraging his pushing and cheering him on.

"You are wild," Mike responded as he paused with the tip of his cock braced at her open cunt for a moment before plunging into her depths again. "Uuuunnnnhhhhh!," he moaned as he hit the bottom of her pussy and froze as his cock spewed cum into her wet hole. "I'm cuming in you!" he gasped as he pushed and pushed seemingly once for each spurt.

"Aaaawwwww," Jan responded, willing accepting Mike's cum offering into her wet and now sloppy cunt.

They lay still for a moment before Mike pulled himself out of her with a slurp and Jan remained prone and unmoving on the table, her legs splayed widely and her cunt dripping. Mike thanked her and I suppose as an offer to give Derek a turn and some privacy, announced he was heading to bed and turned and headed for their tent. By now Jan had turned and sat up and Derek was standing between her legs as they began again to kiss. He traced a slow pattern down her front, teasing her nipples and stomach before slipping between her legs and into her used opening. Jan leaned into him and whispered into his ear before standing, holding his hand and pulling him toward our tent. I quickly lay back to pretend to be asleep on top of my bag as they climbed in. Jan wasted no time and climbed over my prone body, resting her pussy on my face and rubbing the lips back and forth waiting for my tongue as Mike's cum oozed slowly from her and onto me. I kissed her and sucked at her and tasted Mike's salty offering.

My tongue caressed her swollen clit and traced circles along her lips and into her opening. She leaned over me, her arms supporting her as she took my cock into her mouth and sucked in earnest. Her little bites let me know when I had found a sensitive spot. I had lost track of Derek momentarily but was surprised when he entered her from behind while she still straddled my face. On her hands and knees she was getting fucked by a horse cock while I slurped her cunt, Derek's dick and balls hitting my face, my tongue sometimes touching him as he penetrated her deeply. At one point, he withdrew and with his hand guided his cock into my mouth, pumping into my throat. Jan turned and watched and fingered herself while he fucked my face. While this turned me on, I didn't really want him to cum so I slid down towards Jan, pulling her onto her back. I turned and entered her, letting Derek watch as I fucked my wife.

She was spread wide and I pulled her legs up and over my shoulders, driving my cock deeply into her, pumping and pumping. I shifted to my side so she could climb on top of me without my cock slipping from her. Facing me, she had her feet planted at her sides so she could grind her groin into me, forcing my cock as deep as possible within her. Derek watched from behind, rubbing her back and reaching around and playing with her breasts and nipples. He moved against her and began to kiss her neck and ears as she turned to kiss his mouth. With little protest, he pushed her down, her breasts into my chest and her ass open and with a wet finger, he teasingly slid easily into her second hole.

"Do you want me to fuck you there?" he asked her.

"YES, yes – fuck me!" she grunted as Derek rested his cock at her ass and slowly forced into her.

"UUUUnnnnnhhhhhhhhh!," Jan screamed as she continued to grind her pussy on my cock and as Derek slowly inched himself into her ass until his balls slapped against where she and I were joined.

We held that pose for a moment while Jan caught her breath but quickly Derek and I in a common rhythm began to fuck my wife. He would plunge in as I would pull out, each of us feeling the other through the thin walls between her cunt and asshole. I would plunge upwards and in as he would pull back. Jan worked into our rhythm, waving her body back and forth in time with our thrusting. She had her face in mine as I told her I loved her and we kissed deeply, her body bouncing from the pounding Derek was giving her from behind.

"I'm CUMMMMMING!" she screamed and screamed as Derek and I frantically tried to time our release with hers. With mutual grunts and yells, Derek and I each emptied ourselves into her holes, ramming over and over, thrusting up and in with each burst, lightening going off in our heads.

With an exhausted sigh, Jan lay draped across my chest as we all tried to catch our breath. After a moment, Derek pulled himself from her and with a thank you and a kiss on her cheek said he'd leave us alone. Jan remained on top of me tightly grasping my cock in her with her pussy lips, unwilling to release me just yet. I was still hard and slowly pushed in and out of her, more of a loving caress than fucking. In time, I softened and slid from her lips, as my cum and Derek oozed from her, between her legs, across me, and onto the floor of the tent.

With another kiss, Jan slid to my side, one leg draped across my front and her head on me and we went to sleep, exhausted from our playful encounter with Derek and Mike.

turngreen
turngreen
38 Followers
12