Jan is Seduced by Dr. Bob

Story Info
A young wife is seduced by her lover's friend.
2.1k words
4.13
140.9k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was Monday and Jan and I both had to go to work, so we were unable to discuss her weekend away on the boat with Chuck and Dr. Bob. Monday evening could not come soon enough and we finally settled into bed about 10 o'clock. I was lying in bed nude on top of the covers and Jan seductively settled herself beside me on the bed. She was clad in a pair of shiny satin black panties that did little to hide her womanhood and an open silk blouse, that she wore unbuttoned.

"Hi handsome, waiting for me?" Jan asked in a soft and breathy whisper as she stroked my thigh with her fingertips. I always marvel at this beautiful woman laying beside me.

"Yes, I was. Can't you tell?" I replied as I pointed to my already erect cock. This woman simply had that effect on me.

"Um…maybe." She teased as her hand made its way up my thigh to my shaved balls and she gently squeezed them.

"That's really nice. Do you do that for Chuck?" I asked hoping to hear more of her weekend adventures. Jan stopped squeezing my balls and she ran a finger up the length of my cock and around the tip.

"Yes I do, quite often, in fact I did it just this afternoon." She giggled as she saw the look of wonder on my face.

"This afternoon? What happened?" I croaked as she continued to tease my now throbbing member. Jan leaned over and gave me a kiss that included her thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

"Oh, he called me after lunch and wanted me to bring him a couple of documents. I found him in his back office and he had me give him a blow job on my knees as he sat at his desk. We did not have a lot of time so he had me suck him off and swallow his entire load. I then went back to my desk with wet panties and the taste of his cum for the rest of the afternoon." She relayed her story as she settled back on the pillow. I continued to kiss her and reached inside of her blouse.

"So, are you going to tell me the rest of the story about this weekend's get away?" I almost begged as I attempted to caress Jan's pussy through her panties. She grabbed my wrist and held my hand.

"Honey, I am still really sore, if you are really gentle I might be able to make love to you but you must be gentle." She emphasized as she released my wrist and I pulled my hand back.

"Please tell me everything." I pleaded as I tried to slip Jan's panties off from her body. She lifted up her butt giving me the freedom to strip her undies from her. I pulled them off and savored the view between her legs. I noticed the heady aroma of Jan's arousal as gazed lovingly at her.

"Friday morning I awoke to find Chuck missing from our bed. I must have been sleeping so soundly that he was able to slip away without awakening me. The room was not entirely dark and I looked around the room but could find no sign of Chuck. After checking and using the bathroom I decided to go and find Chuck. I was feeling a bit shaky from an evening of drinking and fucking but my head was clear.

"I quietly opened the door to our bedroom and went out into the main hallway. I slowly made my way up the hall towards the stairway and I stopped to look out of the large porthole window that faced the city of Chicago. The view was breath-taking and I was taking it all in and I did not hear Bob come up behind me. I was not aware of anyone there until I felt a hand reach under my robe and caress my pussy. I was startled but also thinking that the hand belonged to Chuck, I pushed my butt backwards toward him to let him know that I liked what he was doing.

"Um, do you like that Jan? The voice of Bob broke the spell I was under. I tried to pull free but Bob's hand reached around me and pulled my back towards him.

"Bob, what do you think you are doing?" I demanded trying to get out of his grasp. Bob just pulled me closer to him and whispered into my ear.

"You know exactly what I am doing, enjoying that nice young pussy of yours." He replied as his fingers continued to stroke and prod my pussy.

"Stop that, what kind of woman do you think I am? What will your friend Chuck say when I tell him what you did to me?" I demanded as I felt him trying to slip his finger between my labial lips.

"Chuck told me exactly what kind of woman you are, his whore. He also informed me that you were told to be nice to me. Now be nice to me." Bob replied as he forced his finger inside of me.

"Chuck told me that you are his married slut and that you are for his pleasure. Now I want you for my pleasure." Bob taunted as he started to move his finger further inside of me.

Bob's words stung me like a slap and I felt my face flush and burn from them. I also knew that Bob was right and I was Chuck's whore. I stopped my struggle and I allowed Bob access to my body. He felt me relax and continued to explore my pussy with his fingers.

"Jan you have a nice wet pussy but today I am not going to just use my fingers." Bob said as he led me into his bedroom. He pushed me face down onto the bed and lifted up my robe revealing my entire sex to him. Bob reinserted his finger into my pussy and began to fuck me with it. It felt good and I allowed myself to enjoy his exploration but it was just not enough to get me going.

Bob seemed to sense this and inserted another finger and it helped give me the stimulation I needed to really get into his actions. I started to get into the role of a whore and a slut and while it embarrassed me it also aroused me and I felt myself getting wetter from the finger intercourse. I started to breath heavier and I knew that I would soon be cumming on Bob's fingers. Bob stopped moving his fingers and pulled them from my pussy. I felt an immediate loss as I was so close and I whimpered to get him to put them back in.

"No slut, spread your legs more, it is time for me to fuck your married cunt." Bob grunted as I felt him climb on top of me.

I felt a probing at my pussy lips and I spread my legs more to give him access. Bob's cock nudged against me and due to all of the wetness I felt him slip between my lips and begin to slide inside me. His cock felt huge, like the largest dildo I have ever felt.

"No Bob, it is too big." I cried out as I felt him begin to force his cock inside me.

"Just lay still Jan, It will slide right in." Bob reassured as he withdrew his cock and attempted to reinsert it. It still felt too big and I held my breath.

Bob was right and slowly he inserted his large artificially enhanced penis into me. Slowly and with great patience Bob finally got his entire length inside of me. I have never felt so filled in my entire life and I felt my pussy stretched in width and depth by the large fleshy tube of Dr. Bob.

"God Bob, your cock it so huge!" I cried out to him as he began his stroking in and out of me.

"I knew you could take it all, I felt it yesterday when I examined you. You like my cock baby? It is a true ten incher." He explained as he started to settle into a steady rhythm.

Bob was a master with his cock and he brought me to three screaming orgasm before I felt him stiffen even further, if that was possible. He kept pounding his cock into me from behind as I felt him begin the throws of his own release. With a loud grunt and a sigh Dr. Bob emptied his balls deep inside my married slut pussy. I had a final orgasm as Bob collapsed on top of me. I must have passed out from the feeling because I awoke as I felt Bob's spent organ slip from my pussy and onto my inner thighs. It felt wet and sticky.

Bob awoke at the same time as I did and kissed my neck right before he got off from my weary body. We lay in each others arms for a few minutes and then Bob told me to clean him up so we could go have breakfast. I turned over to look into the eyes of the second man to use me as a whore. Bob smiled at me and told me that I was one of the best fucks he had ever had.

"Jan, Chuck was right, you are an incredible fuck. I wish Cheri had a pussy that tight still."

"Gee thanks Bob, I'll take that as a compliment I guess." Was my smug reply as I realized that I was completed sated from the early morning romp with Bob.

"Now, why don't you lick my cock and clean me up?" Bob asked as he spread his legs revealing his cock and balls to my first viewing. Bob's cock was so large that it did not look real. His balls were truly the size of plums and appeared to be artificial as well.

I felt a bit of revulsion as I leaned over and began to bathe Bob's slumbering dick with my tongue. I knew the drill as Chuck always had me lick him clean after he fucked me. I had gotten used to the taste of my juices mixed with Chuck's cum and Bob's was no different. I licked his entire cock clean and even sucked the limp organ as Bob directed me to do so. I then licked and sucked his balls clean until there was no trace of our coupling on them. I was just getting ready to pull my head from Bob's groin when he shifted his hips and spread his legs further revealing his anus to me.

"Clean my asshole too Jan, you know what to do." He taunted as he held his thighs apart waiting for my service.

I felt so degraded as I had never been ordered to do this before. I made myself stick out my tongue and begin the licking of Bob's ass. The taste was quite strong. The flavor was not just cum and my juices but also sweat and a manly musk. I worked hard not to cry as Bob held my head to his asshole and told me to clean him good. I licked and sucked his entire anal area clean and finally Bob released me from his grasp.

"Now that was just perfect you sexy slut." Bob smiled as he said these words to me. "Your face is all wet and shiny; I think you need to shower now."

I pulled myself away from Bob's body and closed the robe around my body. I felt ashamed and flushed. I was ashamed not just from the lewd and degrading act I had been asked to perform but also because I was so aroused due to Bob's treatment. I was embarrassed by my own behavior. I truly felt like a whore. As I got up and began to leave the room Bob called out to me.

"Jan don't be upset, you just made a down payment on your new boobs. Now get cleaned up and dressed, we are going to breakfast."

I made my way back to the room and as I showered I cried not just because of what I had just done but also because I had enjoyed it as well.

Jan finished the story and I found that I was riveted by it. I also found that she was stroking my cock and I was nearing an orgasm. This is not what I wanted and I tried to find my voice before it was too late.

"Wow honey, that was so freaking hot. Let's fuck." I exclaimed as I stopped her hand and grabbed for her lovely body.

"Okay but let's go slow, my pussy still hurts from the hard fucking I got from Bob." Jan replied as she melted in my arms.