Jan Joins the Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Jan gets her man and enjoys sex and dominance.
7k words
4.44
21.6k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story features play with bodily functions of all kinds as well as some spanking and other fetishistic play. If any of that bothers you, please read no further. All characters are 18 or over.]

*****

Jan was more than pleased when she received a phone call at work from Steve Frame asking her if she was free to have dinner with him two nights from then. She had worked for Steve and developed a close relationship with him at his business. She only moved on because she was presented with a great opportunity for getting responsibility in her new office.

She also was willing to move on because Steve was happily married and although he had never been anything but both nice and respectful toward her, she figured that the likelihood of anything long-term happening was slight. Moreover, Jan had not wanted to initiate anything with him because she did not see herself as a woman intent on moving in on a married man.

She had heard that Steve's wife Gloria had been lost in a plane crash some months ago. Jan didn't really want to go to the funeral but finally decided she would go because Steve had been very helpful to her. She had only met Gloria once and actually found her likeable, although Jan conceded to herself that she had felt a tinge of jealousy because she did see herself as more attractive than Steve's wife.

Jan was turning 30 this year and she knew that Steve was in his mid-40s with children who were rapidly maturing—a daughter who was 23, a son of 20, and another daughter who was 18. She worked out and was happy with her body as she was shapely, had a winning face and smile, and continued to have a very active social life.

Jan had friends from school, from college, and from her many activities. She did date and had had several serious relationships. No one seemed to be the one, although she enjoyed spending time with several men on what at least for her was a casual basis and included many nights together in bed.

At the funeral, Steve came over, with a real smile, the one she had always cherished, and told her how grateful he was that she had decided to attend.

"I know you didn't really know Gloria that well," he said then, "but I always enjoyed having you as a colleague, Jan, so much." There was a wistfulness in his voice and she could tell that he was thinking and feeling more than he felt he could say at his late wife's funeral.

Now he was going to pick her up Thursday after work and she knew he would have some nice place in mind for dinner. That indeed was what happened, and she wasn't surprised that they easily conversed in the car and then together seated on a banquette at a charming little place that she had not known about, but which apparently knew Steve well.

They received superb service and after a delightful dinner which left them both sated but not overfilled, Steve escorted her to his two-seater, some sports car which she did not know enough about to even notice what it was, and off they went. He calmly suggested they stop at his place for coffee. Jan readily agreed, and she was not entirely surprised to find that his warm home was empty except for the two of them.

Steve explained that the older two were away at college and that his daughter still at home was off on a trip for the week. He quickly did brew some coffee, grinding the beans, which was another touch that Jan liked. They stood in the kitchen and then Steve poured the coffee and escorted them into a pleasant room overlooking his pool.

He invited her to sit on the couch and he sat down next to her. They each sipped some coffee and when they put their cups down, Steve began to speak more intimately.

"You probably know how much I feel for you, Jan," he said, "and how sad your leaving did make me, although it was absolutely right for you in terms of your career. But you were and are someone very special."

"I felt the same," Jan found herself responding, "and I both yearned for a closer relationship but understood that you had a family and a wife you loved. I know that losing Gloria had to be wrenching."

"It's really marvelous of you to say that," he answered, with a grand smile than made Jan feel happy, "because as I was trying to say, Jan, I really have always had such a strong feeling for you."

Jan was neither surprised nor unhappy when he reached around and took her in his arms. They kissed, long and deeply. Neither wanted to end the embrace and each felt the other's intense affection passing between them. Jan was so pleased that Steve seemed content to keep kissing her, moving from her lips around her face as he held her tight.

He put his fingers on the top button of her blouse and she smiled and nodded her assent as he began to unbutton it and her cuffs. She had put on an especially lacy lilac-colored bra that she now felt his hands reaching behind her to unhook. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing—Jan was way beyond the days when the boys struggled with the hooks of her bras—and soon he was caressing her firm and well-rounded tits.

Jan was quite happy with the way this was proceeding, and she was perfectly content to let him set the pace. When he went on a few minutes later to unhook and unzip her short navy skirt, she happily moved up so he could remove it. Now Jan was in her thigh-his and matching lilac hicut panties.

She reached over and started to unbutton Steve's regulation white shirt and then moved right on to open his belt and unbutton his trousers, lowering the zipper too. He had on a pair of colorful boxers and she was forward enough to reach in and take his nestled cock in her warm hands.

He immediately responded by becoming erect and she somehow managed to slip his boxers down and he stood to take them off, never releasing his now risen cock from her stimulating touch. She decided nothing was to be lost by holding back so she leaned down and took his purplish glans in her mouth and began to lick.

She felt him responding by the pulsations of his prong. She also realized she was exuding excitement in the form of wetness flowing into her panties. She kept licking him, trying to move her tongue tip into his tiny hole at the end of his instrument. She also put her hands to work teasing his scrotal sac and then inserting a finger into his tight anal opening.

That apparently was the right move because it was very soon after that he exploded into her mouth and she loved the taste of his cum and tried to swallow what she could. He seemed very happy and after she had licked all his cum up off his cockhead, she did spread her legs and at the same time, felt his fingers reach into the waistband of her panties and slide them down her legs and off.

Now he moved down between her spread legs and addressed her spread labia with his tongue. He enjoyed gazing at the charming pinkness exposed and laved her lips and insinuated his tongue into her now wet vagina while waiting to address her already firm and protuberant clit.

Jan found herself incredibly turned on by his expert ministrations in her surging cunt. She enjoyed sex but was used to somewhat unskilled lovers; now she felt she was in the hands and mouth of an expert. It took her less time than ever to feel herself growing toward a climax and soon she felt the spasms of a major orgasm, which as Steve now moved to graze the tip of her clit with his tongue, were followed by some more in quick succession.

"Steve, I have to tell you that I've always felt for you," she exuded, "and now I want to tell you how much I love you."

She could see that she had reached him when he managed to answer, "Jan, you are the only one for me. I knew I wanted you when we first knew each other and grew to know one another but now I really hope we can be together for real."

With her smiling cooperation, he lifted her and carried her to his large, well-appointed bedroom and lay her in the middle of his high, firm but amazing comfortable bed. Jan expectantly spread her legs and her lover mounted the bed and then her, holding himself above her so as not to lean on her, and carefully moved his still-hard tool right into her sopping sheath.

They were really fucking like they had waited for this for ages and Jan was in heaven. Steve, too, was excited to be inside a woman, the woman, he really had loved and feared he would never be with. They each came again and soon thereafter resumed and this time, took their time so that their joint climax was a thing of mutual joy.

Jan was not at all unhappy to keep going indefinitely because she had become so wet that although she was lightly embarrassed to feel that she had wet Steve's sheets, the wetness meant that she could continue to enjoy Steve's thrusting and constant presence inside her without her becoming sore.

They each pressed fingers into the other's anal openings and Steve was cumming from that stimulation while Jan felt that it added to the intensity of her orgasms. After they had seemingly been entwined for hours, Jan managed to stammer that she needed to use the toilet. Steve withdrew and helped her to her feet.

She smiled at him, thanked him for helping her up, and looked him in the eye as she asked him to come with her. He did follow her into the bathroom and watched entranced as she sat on the toilet, her legs widely apart. He loved looking at her well-trimmed bush and as she was about to let loose, she beckoned him with a finger to go down between her legs and kiss her there.

He knew instantly that she wanted him to receive her pee in his mouth and he was really turned on because Steve had a taste for kinks which he now knew the love of his life shared with him. Jan was overjoyed when she felt his mouth close on her peephole and she released her strong hot stream and Steve felt it pour into his waiting mouth.

It tasted a tad strong—probably from the booze and the coffee, he thought—but also had a sweetness he hadn't expected. And it emerged with enough force that he could not swallow it all and some surged out and wet his face and chin as it dripped. Jan grinned as she looked down on him serving her so well. When she had finished, she invited him to aim his cock between her legs and release his own stream of urine.

He was able to do that as his cock was finally soft from all his cums inside her. As he aimed his pee between her legs, placing the stream to land right between her open labia, she thrilled to this special excitement. His stream tailed off and he took a few sheets of toilet paper and softly wiped her between her legs front to back. She bent down and licked his cockhead dry and kissed it.

They returned to his bed and lay next to each other, arms around the other.

Both were beginning to think beyond this wonderful time together and Steve looked into her eyes and asked her if she was willing to accept him as her husband forever. She couldn't help grinning at him and telling him that she would cheerfully take his hand in hers for as long as they both would live.

Now they turned toward each other and kissed deeply and for quite a long time. There was soon a final embrace and then they fell asleep in each other's arms. When they woke, both knew they now had to face the world.

"Although this is a second for me," Steve began, "I know that it is far more emotional for you as it is your first. Since there's no shame involved, the wedding can be as big or small as you'd like."

"I'd go for medium," Jan said. "My family is not huge, and I have a number of wonderful friends. I'll let you decide who you want to invite, both from your family and friends, as well as from your work, since many of them are people I know and like."

"This won't be hard and first I want you to meet my children," Steve said. "I don't think we'll have problems because they are not young children. Deirdre is about to graduate from Wesleyan, and Steve Jr. is happy at Williams. Kate is headed for Dartmouth, of all places, where I went, this fall. She's the athlete."

Jan herself had her own good degree, in her case from Cornell, and then a business degree from Columbia. She had been good enough to play on the tennis team and still held her own on the courts. She knew that Steve was also good but figured she probably could not only keep up with him but probably play well enough to beat him much of the time.

Steve arranged for the three children—the word seemed peculiarly inapt for them being close to fully grown—to come home that weekend. Kate was back from her trip and was the first to arrive. Steve carefully made sure he either picked them up at the airport or was there when they arrived home. He had telephoned each and carefully explained the situation, receiving no outbursts in response.

Deirdre returned first and as the eldest, felt she had to assess her stepmother-to-be the most carefully. She was surprised at how easy it was to talk with Jan, who was both self-assuming and open. She took an immediate liking to Jan and even asked her if she could hug her. They both enjoyed being in the other's arms.

Kate returned from her senior class trip and recognized that she was meeting a woman who had been a good college athlete and obviously was still in shape. She was not as forthcoming, but the initial encounter went well. Jan responded to her by keeping her cool and saying she looked forward to getting to know her.

Steve Jr. seemed to be standoffish when introduced to Jan. She concluded that he was a bit intimidated by this woman who had clearly taken his dad by storm. He asked Jan for how long she had known his father and she replied that she had worked for some time in his business. She said they had got on well, but she had moved on when opportunity arose and there had been no bad feelings at that time. She added that she had felt for him back then but was not about to take their relationship any further then.

He seemed to be placid about everything concerning this event and it was clear to Jan that he had not yet recovered from his mother's sudden passing. She decided she should not say anything about that, so they ended the conversation pleasantly, or at least she thought they did.

Steve had made it clear from the start that Jan would be staying over with him and that he hoped they would join him in making her feel welcome. "You're all grown up in most respects," he said, "so I hope you will understand that this is something that will make me happier. I also hope you realize that no one will ever replace your mom in my mind or heart. And in answer to a question that I would hope you didn't need to ask, you should know that I will make provision for all of you to be treated well in terms of what should be yours should anything happen to me."

Hearing that, the girls moved to hug their father with both smiles and tears in their eyes. Steve Jr. then joined them in a total family show of support. Steve smiled and found himself at a loss for words as he let himself show his feelings for once and wept in joy.

"It does sound crazy, I know," he said when he recovered, "but it makes me sad that your mom can't be here, too."

Then he resumed his mission. "Jan will be as close to you as you are willing to be with her," he continued. "She's a different person from Mom, and younger. I liked her from the moment I first met her, which was a few years go. We both behaved remarkably maturely, basically recognizing that we were not free to carry things beyond basic friendship. I hope you will see that she can help you, too, but that will be up to you. You don't have to do anything to make me happy, but it will be much more enjoyable for all of us if we go out of our way here."

Deirdre responded for the three: "Dad, we really are happy for you and we all have reacted positively to Jan. You're right, it will take some time because this is very new to us, but we're a real family and we can open our minds and hearts as well." She did not mention what the three were already aware of: that Steve had had a fiery and highly-charged sex life with their mother and presumably had found a similar outlet for his libido with Jan.

Jan had avoided talking about the first Mrs. Frame. (Gloria had retained her maiden name of Hargreaves for her own working life as an arts administrator.) She was a bit curious but hoped that Steve would open up to her and she took his following her to enjoy their pissing together as a good sign that intimacy would reveal a good deal.

That night, they retired after enjoying a more-than-fine dinner with the three offspring. Deirdre and Kate had prepared it and the fare was simple but excellent. Steve Jr. had risen to the occasion with a very warm toast to the happy couple and the girls had followed. They were able to tell Jan out loud that they were happy her father had decided to marry her, and they hoped they all would be happy together.

Steve was intent on making love to Jan with more fervor this time, now that they had appeared to pass one round of testing. He held her tightly in her arms and she asked him if he minded talking about what his intimate life had been like during his marriage. He grinned and said that he had hoped that Jan would excite him as much as Gloria had, and that she definitely did, and then some. "Don't get me wrong," he smiled, "she was a hot number and we didn't shrink from having it off early and often."

Then he asked if he could pose a question to her. Jan nodded her assent, and Steve looked deeply into her eyes and said quietly, "Your inviting me into the bathroom turned me on a lot, darling. I hope it means that you're open to some less conventional kinds of love."

"You can tell me some time if you want what you and Gloria were up to," she answered, "but you should know that I have a very expansive mind when it comes to love and sex. I figured that after that, you wouldn't be shocked by some of the things I like."

She paused and Steve nodded at her to go on.

"I like bathroom playing, in the rear as well as what we did," she went on, "and I like doing things that can in some ways embarrass both of us but turn us on, like spanking and exchanging clothing—I don't want much pain at all, just the experience."

"So, you're open to anal and to giving and receiving spankings," Steve asked.

"Yes," Jan answered, "and I just like doing things like having you wear my worn panties, too, if that doesn't put you off."

Steve pointed to his cock which was erect and pointing up out of the fly of his boxers. "I think he responds positively to what you're suggesting," he chuckled.

"I'm also at my horniest during my period," Jan related, "so I hope that doesn't put you off, either."

Steve took a deep breath and confessed, "That does turn me on and it's something that my wife didn't like, so I look forward to earning my red wings, darling."

Then Steve looked deeply into her eyes and managed to say, with less certainty in his tone as to how he expected her to react, "There's another thing that I'd better mention to you, darling, because you might learn about it and I want you to hear it from me."

Jan's face moved through a range of expressions and ended with a clear look of puzzlement. She waited to hear what this wonderful man who had come back into her life would tell her.

"I'm not going to lay this all on Gloria," he began, "but I told you she was quite omnivorous when it came to the bedroom. As our three reached the age of 18, she started to involve them in our bedroom. Yes, she and the girls had sex with me and my son, and the girls also played with their mother and each other. I know it sounds weird, but no one was drawn into it against their feelings and Gloria spoke to each of them beforehand to make sure that none of them had reservations. They really loved her and each other, and, I hope, me."

Jan was nonplussed for a moment. She had been swept away by her long-building love for Steve and now she felt she was in the middle of what could turn out to be an orgy or a gangbang.

12