Jan Loses her Ring

Story Info
Wife on Holiday meets her husband's request.
3.3k words
4.16
93k
45
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
500 Followers

I am sitting on the balcony of my room in what is probably the nicest hotel in Cancun, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. I am trying to make sense of my situation and writing about my adventure will at a bare minimum, help me to understand what I did.

My name is Jan, I am 36 years old. I have a 15 year old daughter named Cindy, and a loving husband named Ed. We live on the outskirts of Los Angeles in a very nice home.

Ed is a wonderful provider and I have spent the last 16 years as a stay at home mom. Last fall we decided that Cindy was old enough to spend two weeks with her best friend over this summer vacation. Ed and I planned this vacation to Cancun as our first getaway alone since our honeymoon, 16 years ago.

Everything in our lives seemed to be going well, except as Ed has been saying for a few years, the spice has gone out of our relationship. Ed has tried to spice things up by suggesting everything from role playing in our bedroom to outright asking me to have sex with other men.

About two years ago, he had me read a few of the stories in literotica. When that didn't work, he actually wrote a few stories that were published on this site and asked me to read them. Again, I couldn't bring myself to consider doing things like nude beaches and wife swapping.

Ed kept insisting that it would be a big turn on for him to hear me tell him about being with another guy. I could always think of reasons to stay faithful to the only man that I love.

I met Ed in high school, and though I didn't consider myself a prude, I was pretty conservative. I was almost 18 when Ed finally talked me into letting him in my pants.

Sex was wonderful, foreplay was almost nonstop, and orgasms were intense.

Well after the last 2 years of Ed suggesting that we experiment with our sex life, last fall I finally relented and agreed that we could use a little excitement in the bedroom. I offered to take this vacation as a starting point, with no commitments or promise other than I would at least consider some of his ideas.

I had to admit to myself, that after all these years, sex had become routine.

I let my blond hair grow out of the short cuts that I had become accustomed to and I spent 6 months at the gym, shedding 25 pounds. I have to admit that I was feeling very good about myself as I was now 115 pounds on my 5'2 frame.

Fortunately for Ed, I did not lose any of my 36C breasts.

The day before we were to leave, Ed was asked to help with a major presentation to a new client. He was going to have to work for 3 or 4 days before he could take any time off.

He suggested that I go on ahead and enjoy the room that was already paid for, and that he would join me as soon as possible.

After much thought, I agreed to his plan and caught my flight out of LA yesterday morning.

Everything went smoothly and I caught the open air shuttle from the Cancun airport to the hotel along with 4 other passengers that were traveling to the same hotel.

Seeing the other two couples, while I was all alone was pretty depressing, but I knew that Ed was doing what he had to do and that he would soon be joining me. His faithfulness to our marriage was never in doubt.

I decided to go to my room and change for a walk on the beach before the sun set. I was surprised at how luxurious the room was as Ed usually did things on a tight budget.

I opened my suit case to lay out my clothes and I thought that I had been given the wrong bags because nothing that I had packed was in the case.

In place of my one piece swimsuits were four very small bikinis. In place of my evening attire were 3 very small sun dresses. In place of my casual wear, I found 3 tube tops and 3 what I had always called "fuck me skirts". In place of my comfortable cotton panties and bras were three thong panties and no bras.

I quickly figured that Ed had found an opportunity to repack my bags with what I guess was a shopping spree he had taken. There was also a note from Ed that said "wish I was with you but try to let your hair down and have fun. I look forward to hearing about your adventures" Love Ed.

I tried on the largest of the 3 sun dresses, thong panties and sandals. Without a bra, I felt naked, and I knew that thru the light material of the dress, my breasts would be visible if I stood in the sun.

At a bare minimum, the sun dress rubbing my nipples were making my nipples hard and that in turn made them visible in almost any light.

At first, I was really mad at Ed, but in the mirror, I had to admit that I looked pretty hot. Besides, I wasn't about to run into anyone I knew and the clothes I traveled in would be no use in this tropical paradise.

I took my credit card and the room key and headed for the beach. Other than the obvious stares of the husbands at my semi exposed breasts, I was pretty much on my own.

I walked for quite a while before I decided to find out what the hotel restaurant had on the menu.

Knowing that I didn't have a lot of choices to change my attire, I walked into the restaurant and asked for a table for one.

I tried not to look out of place with all the lively couples eating and laughing. I ordered the shrimp special and a margarita.

I was accustomed to having a few drinks on occasion, but between the tropical air and the wanting to fit in, I finished my second drink before the diner arrived and I was feeling pretty good.

As I was ordering desert, a handsome young Latin man came to my table and introduced himself as Juan.

When he asked what a beautiful young married woman was doing alone in this paradise, I thought he was talking about someone else. When he asked if I would allow him to join me, I just nodded my head and he sat across from me.

His drink arrived as he was sitting down, and the drinks and conversation continued for what seemed to be hours. He had beautiful brown eyes and the ability to listen.

It seemed like I did most of the talking. The only thing I really found out about him was that he was 22, that his family was very well off and that his manners and interest in me, made me want to tell him everything.

He would reach across the table in the midst of my stories and gently stroke my hands. It made me tingle all over to realize that this young man was really interested in me.

It was about 9:30 when Juan excused himself for what he said was family business. He thanked me for a wonderful evening and asked if I would join him in the dance cabana, set up on the beach in about 2 hours.

When I realized what time it was, I tried to explain that after travel and a long day, I would be no fun.

Instead of pushing the issue, he asked if I would allow him to escort me to my room.

Not being so sure of my ability to find the room after so many drinks, I accepted his offer.

When we arrived at the room, he kissed me on the cheek and left me with my world spinning and my thoughts unable to figure out what had just happened.

I took a quick shower and changed into one of the night shirts that Ed had packed for me. It fell about 2 inches below my crotch and did nothing to keep my breasts from falling out of the low cut neck or the sleeveless arms.

I tried to convince myself that sleep was my best option, but I kept coming back to the offer that Juan had made about dancing and the note that my husband had left about having a good time.

I had to admit that my sex life had gotten a bit stale and that this evening had really gotten me turned on.

After realizing that all this was making my nipples hard, I started playing with my nipples as I reached down to my pussy to try to relieve the tension by masturbating.

As I reached between my legs, I realized how wet I was.

Though I had masturbated before, never had I been this wet or this turned on. After an hour of tossing and turning, I realized that my only real option was to get dressed and go join the party.

As I put on one of the bright colored tube tops and fuck me skirts, all I could think of was that I hoped Juan would be there.

I checked myself out in the mirror and had to admit that not only did I look hot, but my husband was pretty good at dressing me.

My multi colored tube top, held up only by my tits, exposed about half my cleavage and my entire stomach. My hard nipples were clearly outlined for all to see.

My Skirt came to about 2 inches below my crotch and would be useless if I sat. The thong managed to cover only about half of my clean shaved pussy lips.

I made my way tentatively to the large canvas room on the beach, not knowing what to expect or how far I would allow myself to go if I did find Juan.

I found a table in the corner and ordered a house special. It had become pretty obvious that this night would be like no other.

It seemed like every unattached guy in the place made their play for my attention.

I was just about to give up when someone slid in the booth next to me unnoticed. As I turned to use one of my best brush off lines, Juan took my hand in his and kissed it as he said, he was glad that I had changed my mind.

The next song was a fast one and Juan asked me to join him on the dance floor. Without saying a word, I followed him to the center of the dance floor.

Though I was a bit rusty, I did my best to keep up with Juan, who turned out to be quite a good dancer.

That song was followed by a slow song, and without breaking stride, Juan pulled me to him and said, surely our table would still be there if I joined him for this one dance.

I had not been held like this by anyone but Ed in a very long time, but I was truly turned on by this wonderful man and I decided right then that I would start being a little more open minded.

I just melted into Juan's arms as our bodies became one. I put my arms around his neck and let him use his hands to pull my body against him.

I was lost in bliss as his hands roamed my back and shoulders. When Juan lowered his right hand to cup my ass, I was looking in his eyes and unable to move to stop him.

He smiled down at me as we both realized that with my arms around his neck, my short skirt only covered about half of my ass.

I am certain that anyone behind me was treated to a clear view of my ass as the tiny thong was pulled tightly between my cheeks.

I was also certain that my pussy was dripping wet and my nipples were so hard, that I am sure Juan could feel them thru my top.

As the song ended, Juan escorted me back to the table with a big smile on his face.

As we sat, I tried to explain that I was not normally like this. He just asked if I was having a good time.

As we sat, the waiter brought us fresh drinks, and Juan placed his hand on my thigh.

When I made no effort to remove his hand, he slowly massaged my leg, reaching slowly higher until he reached the tiny thong covering only part of my womanhood.

As we talked, he teased me with his fingers. Every so often, he would run a finger lightly over my thong and spread the skin that was protruding from both sides of the useless garment.

Just when I couldn't imagine holding out any longer, he would move his hand down and start over at my knee.

This young man was very much in control. I was already wondering how far I would let him go, and I knew my resistance was disappearing.

I wanted to spread my legs further to allow him better access to my pussy, but I knew that as a married woman, I couldn't bring myself to do that.

I just hoped that Ed was serious about wanting this to end up in bed, because I was certain that I wanted it to.

As I told him of my life with Ed, he looked into my eyes as if we were the only ones in the room.

As his fingers moved their way up once again to my thong, I looked in his eyes trying to make him understand that I wanted him inside the thong, and inside me.

He was reading me like a book as this time he used two fingers to pull my thong aside.

His fingers now had complete access to my pussy so I spread my legs as an offering of myself to this young stranger.

He was a master at turning me on. He refused to hurry, as he played with my nether lips, alternating between spreading me open and softly massaging and pinching my pussy lips.

It didn't take long for my first orgasm to overtake me. Just as I was letting out a muffled moan, he plunged two fingers deep into my cunt.

The timing of the penetration caused me to completely lose it. If not for the loud music, I think everyone in the place would have heard me.

When I came back to reality, Juan suggested that we get a little air and take a walk on the beach.

Instead, I suggested he take me back to my room.

When we got to the door, Juan again kissed me on the cheek and turned to leave.

When I stopped him to ask if I had done something wrong, he said that everything was fine and that he would look forward to seeing me again.

I was totally confused and desperate for release so I decided right there to ask him in.

Juan's reply took me completely by surprise. He said, Jan, you are a very beautiful woman and I would love to enjoy all of your treasures, but there is a ring on your finger that tells me I shouldn't go there.

I tried to explain that my husband had been trying for a long time to get me to do something like this, but until now I had never believed I would let it happen.

I wanted him to know that this was the first time anyone but Ed had gone as far as he had tonight and that I wanted to make him feel as good as he had already made me feel.

Juan still insisted that we would both regret it later as he really felt a connection to me.

In complete desperation, I removed my ring and placed it on the table by the door. I asked him if that would make a difference because I did not know how else to tell him what I needed.

Juan was a few inches shorter than Ed who stood at 6'4, but he had no problem stepping forward and picking me up, to softly place me in the center of the big bed.

In the early morning light, I just lay there as this stranger removed my tube top, and started fondling my tits.

His fingers were both soft and welcome.

He started kissing me from the top of my head as he worked his way over my chest and down my belly.

When he got to my skirt, it and the thong seemed to disappear as I lay naked in front of this man.

He touched every part of my body with his hands and his kisses as I lay there in total ecstasy.

He soon found my G spot and fingered me to one orgasm after another.

My nipples were so hard, that they actually hurt. I welcomed his tongue in my mouth and in my cunt as he seemed to know exactly how to keep me in the troughs of orgasm.

As he worked on my body with the skill of a talented lover, I screamed for more.

Seeming to know my every desire, he removed his shirt without missing a stroke. As he removed his trousers, he finally had to release me for just a moment.

He started again by kissing my toes and working his wet kisses slowly up my legs.

When he touched the loose skin of my vagina, I grabbed his head and tried to shove it inside my cunt.

After giving me another incredible orgasm, he continued his journey up my body until his cock was lined directly in front of my waiting pussy.

Ed's cock was about nine inches when erect, but I still had never seen Juan's tool, so I was not sure what to expect as he inserted the head into me.

In one long push, he was completely buried in my wet hole as he started a slow in and out motion that had me screaming for him to push harder.

From the feel of his cock, I figured he was about the same size as Ed. Unlike Ed, when Juan finally came, filling me with his hot load, he never stopped.

Ed was a very good lover, but would take a half hour or so to be ready for seconds. When Juan finally pulled out, I had lost count of the number of times he had filled me with his seed.

My best guess is that his cock stayed hard inside me for about 3 hours.

The only thing that kept me from being rubbed raw inside was his cum and my juices acting as a lubricant.

I am not bragging or complaining I am just in total admiration of the talents of my young lover.

When he finally rolled off and lay next to me, I asked him teasingly when he would be ready for seconds.

He handed me my ring and asked me never to take it off again as he got dressed to leave.

When I asked him why, he simply said that because of his feelings for me he would never be able to let me go if this were to happen again.

So here I am writing this story on my second evening in paradise, wondering if I would ever see Juan again, and wondering if Ed was really serious about sharing me with other men.

Andi23
Andi23
500 Followers