Jan the Journalist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,586 Followers

Jan sat home alone feeling dejected, watching the news on TV and wondered about her future when all of the sudden they showed Leroy with a Hollywood movie star on his arm entering a trendy LA nightspot. Her heart dropped to her stomach, she felt so hopeless and alone. An hour later the phone rang and it was Leroy. The sobbing girl listened as he told her. "Sorry baby, I wanted to tell you myself and not have you see it on TV. I still think the world of you had hurting you is tearing me apart. My brother owns a TV station in LA and I will talk to him in the morning; he can get you the job as an investigative reporter that you have always wanted. We can help you with all the inside scoop that you will ever need. I know that you hate me at this moment but please don't let this opportunity pass you by because of that. Think about it and expect to hear from him soon. This is so long and not goodbye; I want us to remain friends because special people like yourself are rare. I want to be a part of making all of your dreams come true. Please have faith that things will work out for the best and I will get back to you. Let this be the beginning and not the end, later darling."

Jan continued crying and realized the the conversation had been one way. She did not say a word but that was because she was too upset and her emotions were so conflicted. Jan felt hurt and angry but did not hate Leroy. Her memories of him were fond; even though he was a player he always treated her like a queen when they were together. She recalled him telling her that when he was away she could have sex with other bitches but sternly warned her not to give it up to another dude.

Two weeks went by when she got a letter from Leroy's brother Sam. Included in the letter was a lucrative job offer and a telephone number urging her to call for details. Ten times the salary she was making now and doing what she had always dreamed of. She thought about it, wanted to get away from the two women that were using her as a sex toy, and realized that Leroy was right; she should not let this chance pass her by.

Jan nervously dialed the number and was put on hold by the secretary that told her that Mr. Samuel Johnson would be right with her. Then a deep male voice came on the phone and said, " Ah Miss Phillips it is so good to finally talk to you. My brother thinks the world of you and after checking out your work both at school and now at the magazine, I feel the same. When can you start?

"Oh, Mister Johnson; there is so much to consider, I would have to give notice at work and find a place to live out there."

"Fine, give them two weeks notice, I will send you a plane ticket, and don't worry about finding a place to live. You are living in an apartment now so you don't have to go through the hassle of selling a house and we have arranged for accommodations already for you out here and I am sure that you will approve. See you in two weeks Miss Phillips."

"What can I say but YES and thank you? I will be there."

"Don't worry about a thing, I will meet you personally when you get off the plane, goodbye for now dear lady."

"Goodbye and thank you very much for everything." Jan felt good and really excited for the first tine in quite awhile. She was thrilled to get this opportunity to start a new life and no longer felt the bitter pain of losing Leroy to a movie star. Her memories of him were nothing but good and even though he hurt her Jan realized that hurting her was not his intention. The fiery actress with flowing red hair, big green eyes, and the body of a sex goddess, could seduce anyone, she reasoned.

The next day at work Jan gave them a two week notice and told them that she was going to California. The three ladies were alone in Helen's office, the black boss was very unhappy with the news and she announced, "You ungrateful bitch, after all that I have done for you, now you want to just up and leave. OK slut, get on your knees and eat my cunt because that is how you are going to spend the next two weeks; on your fucking knees!"

"No, I don't think so. I am starting life anew and the new me does not do that anymore. If you can't accept that then I will leave now."

Helen retorted, "That is what the fuck you think but we will force you on your knees and make you worship our cunts, then after that I will pound your pussy with the dildo, when your pussy is sore I am going to shove it up your tight ass.; get on your knees now slut!"

"I don't think so. Trust me, if you try to force me there will be a fight. No means no, so just accept it."

"If you think that you can stand up to the both of us then you are insane. Not only that, I won't give you a good reference. Myra push the bitch to her knees where she belongs."

Myra surveyed the situation and calmly replied, "Helen think about how you are acting and what you want to do. Jan is not only my coworker but she is also a dear friend. Hey, when she enjoyed being submissive with us it was great but if she is no longer willing to do that then we should just accept her decision. I'm no angel and love seducing men and women but taking another by force is not my bag. It is rape, it is wrong, and I wouldn't do it to someone that I hated let alone a wonderful human being like Jan. When we first met I thought that she was a snob but learned that she was just shy. Take my advice and reconsider or you very well could be facing a sexual harassment charge."

Helen was silent for a moment, thought about what was happening, realized that Myra was correct and sincerely stated, "You are right Myra and I feel so ashamed. Jan, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and please accept my apology. The next two weeks you will be treated like the terrific person that you are. I have no excuse for my actions, only a reason, I have become quite fond of you and realized how much I would miss you both professionally and personally. If you don't mind we will have a going away party for you. You have become quite popular with the staff and we will all miss you more than you will ever know."

"I understand and you are forgiven. Who knows? Maybe the three of us can have a goodbye get-together after the party."

Helen and Myra's eyes lit up with eager anticipation. Myra smiled and told Jan, "You sure have a lot of guts girl. Do you really think that you could take on both of us in a fight? You are either very brave or just plain crazy."

"No, I don't like my chances at all but sometimes you have to stand up for what is right."

With love in her eyes Myra said, "That is just part of what makes you a great lady. In every way I feel blessed to have you as a friend." Helen praised Jan also. There wasn't a dry eye in the room as Jan embraced them and expressed gratitude and fondness for them before she left for an interview. What began as an ugly situation turned into a love fest.

The next ten days flew by as Jan sold her household items and even her car. She figured she could get another one once she got settled in her Los Angeles . Myra offered and Jan accepted to stay at her place after everything in her apartment was sold and she rode with Myra when a lady bought her car. Jan was given her own bedroom and Myra never hit on her even though Jan knew that she wanted to. The respect that Myra showed Jan made the young blond think ever more highly of her good friend. Jan was set to depart at 9 in the morning on Monday and the office party in her honor was planned for Friday after work hours.

When the work day was over they broke out the booze, danced, drank, and without exception everyone let Jan know just how much she would be missed. Jan was told that because she was leaving town it was difficult to decide what to give her so they took up a collection. Jan was handed an envelope and her eyes widened when she opened it, "Oh my God, this looks like a fortune, You are such wonderful people and I will miss you all. Thank you so much for everything; you are so generous!"

The staff photographer told her that there was four-thousand dollars there and that she was now going to take some pictures. Jan posed with each of her co-workers and some group pictures were taken. The sexy woman finished with the shoot and exclaimed. "Every one of us want to keep copies of these pictures, we are also going to put some on the walls here, they will be in the magazine, and we will mail you copies when you send us your new address. You have lightened up all of our lives and we beg you to keep in touch with us. Even the ones that resented you at first, because of your skin color, have grown to love you and realize that the pigmentation of ones skin doesn't mean a damn thing. Thank you so much for spending some time with us. We will all always love and miss you."

Jan felt so full of love for these wonderful people and gushed, "Thank you all so very much; we will be far apart but all of you will always be in my heart. I have never experienced such heart felt emotions, and touching sentiment in my whole life than at this very moment and you can count on hearing from me so much that you will probably get sick and tired of hearing from me. Thanks again and I love each and every one of you."

They all kissed and hugged her farewell and made it clear that they would never tire of hearing from her. When the others had all gone Helen kissed her goodbye and wished her well. Jam grinned and said, "Don't you want to come home with us and give me a proper send-off?"

Without hesitation Helen replied, "Let me lock up and we will be on our way to paradise." Helen followed in her car and soon they were at Myra's house. The three excited women eagerly proceeded directly to Myra's bedroom and tossed their clothing aside. They made love passionately and there was no domination; only three lusty women trying their best to bring bliss to their lovers with no concern for themselves. Their efforts were successful and after an hour of countless orgasms they bathed in the warn afterglow of the best sex of their lives. The sexual encounter was not only driven by lust but by a mutual feeling of warmth and tenderness. Helen stayed the weekend and drove with them to the airport Monday morning. After a tearful goodbye to her friends Jan was in flight to her new life.

Jan sipped a cocktail as she winged west. Her past and future filled her mind and Jan felt exhilarated at the prospect of her new job and new life. She emerged from the airplane and carefully walked down the steps in her heels. Jan spotted a well dressed black man carrying a sign that read, 'Jan Phillips' and rushed to meet him and after introductions were made Sam had his chauffeur fetch her luggage.

They sat in the back seat of the long limousine and exchanged pleasantries when the limo stopped in the driveway of a huge mansion. Sam smiled and said, "Let's go inside; I want to see what you think of this place."

They entered the colossal mansion, there was no furniture and that only made the place look even larger. The hard wood floor shined, the fireplace was big, and the fixtures were elegant. Sam inquired, "Well, what do you think of this place little lady?"

"It is fabulous; I have never seen anything like it before. Who's is it? Is it yours?"

Sam smiled broadly flashing his white teeth and announced, "I am glad that you approve because it all belongs to you!"

"Me! I don't understand; how could that be? Surely you don't provide employees with houses. Is this a joke?"

"Jan, I assure you that this is not a joke and no, we do not give mansions to our employees. It is a present to you from my brother Leroy. He did not furnish it because he wanted you to pick everything out so that it would be exactly the way you want it."

"I...I can't possibly accept this. Please thank him for me but tell him no."

"He told me that you would say that but it is too late. It has already been purchased and the deed is in your name. He wants you to accept it as a token for the love you showed him and the positive impact that you have had on his life. I can attest to that, he has changed for the better because of your influence."

"But this is too much. I couldn't afford to even furnish this place. I can't let him spend a fortune on me; it isn't right."

"My dear lady, all you have to do is pick out what ever you want. I will accompany you when you are ready to finalize your purchases; I am not only Leroy's brother but I am his agent and attorney as well. He will pay for everything and don't give a second thought about expenses because his salary is obscene. Between the NBA and product endorsements this is nothing to him so please accept it gracefully and enjoy. Life is too short to let pride stand in the way of your happiness."

"But it is so big and I am all alone. What will I do with all of this space?"

"Well for starters you can have friends and family visit, you can get some pets, have parties, and a multitude of other things including raising a family some day, so just enjoy and go with the flow. Now you will need a place to stay until the house is furnished and I would be honored to have you stay at my place. I sleep in an upstairs bedroom and the staff have their own quarters. There are several unused bedrooms both upstairs and downstairs and you may have your pick. I do hope you accept my offer; the cook is excellent and we can discuses your future with my TV station."

"I am overwhelmed and all I can say is yes Mr. Johnson. You are so gracious and kind. I would love to stay at your place and I will do my utmost to be the best damn reporter you ever had."

"Good, I am happy that you have accepted my offer; your presence will light up my humble abode. Please do me a favor and just call me Sam." She agreed and they drove to his home. Jan was in awe of Sam's place; it was huge and so elegantly furnished. Sam's driver carried the luggage and a black maid greeted them at the door. Sam took Jan on a tour and finally she decided on a downstairs bedroom. Sam offered to help or have one of the maids assist her in putting away her things. Jan declined saying that she would rather do it herself and agreed to meet him for dinner at 7 that evening.

Her bedroom was awesome and her head was spinning at how fast things were happening. The bedroom had a huge bathroom and she took a shower and laid on the bed to take a nap. Jan was much too excited to sleep and thought how different the brothers were. Sam was 11 years older and so sophisticated and refined. He was obviously very successful but there was not a trace of arrogance or pride. Sam was well mannered and extremely polite and showed a genuine concern for others. Jan thought about how impeccable Sam dressed and how handsome he was. She wondered if he was married or attached. He never mentioned anything about it and then Jan felt ashamed when she realized that the conversations were all about her.

She finally dozed off and caught up on some much needed sleep. She dressed in a modest pink and blue sun dress and hoped that she wasn't expected to dress in formal attire. Walking out of her room she wandered about lost until a maid directed her to the dining area.. As soon as Jan entered the dining room Sam got up from his chair and guided her to a seat directly across form him and declared, "My God, you look beautiful woman. Please forgive me if I stutter as I am not accustomed to dinning with an angel."

The maid poured wine, Jan took a sip and said, "This is an excellent rose`. Where did you find it?"

"It is a special import from France that is difficult to find in the States except for a few places. It pleases me that you enjoy a fine wine. My brother is a fool. Your beauty is unparalleled both inner and outer."

Jan blushed at all the complements and responded, "You are too kind but I can't imagine you stuttering about anything. Don't you think angel and unparalleled beauty is putting it on a little too thick? Your flattery is excessive and I thought that you were so sincere. Is there a Mrs. Johnson or a lover in your life?"

"First of all my flattery is heart felt and you will discover that I never say anything that I don't mean. You underestimate your own beauty and majestic presence. I have been divorced for three years now and while I do date occasionally there is no love interest in my life. How about you?"

"No, no one. I am in no hurry to rush into another relationship; I plan on putting everything I have into my work. For you and my own goals, I want to be the best reporter on the planet."

"Wow! That is a lofty goal but I believe that you can do it. I have given it a great deal of thought and decided that you will start for me next month. My top reporter has been sharing information with other news outlets and I demand loyalty so she will be gone at the end of the month but please don't worry about money; your salary starts today. There will be some resentment at the station, especially from the ones that feel passed over, but I will handle that. Tonight we shall just relax and then tomorrow we will begin to establish news sources for you. I have many contacts that you will find invaluable. During the day you can shop for furnishings for your new home and at night we will go out and meet and greet. You are a natural and the in-crowd will simply adore you. There is a Cadillac convertible in the garage that you can use. By the way what kind of car do you like?

"Oh, I don't know, they took up a collection for me at my last job and I sold my old car so maybe a sports car would be nice. I will shop for one as soon as possible. If there is a hurry I will do it tomorrow."

"No, there is no rush at all. As a matter of fact I would appreciate it if you took care of everything else first and leave that for last. I am curious, what color would you like your sports car to be?"

"Red, yes that is what I will look for. I have always liked the look of a red sports car. What do you think? Is red too loud?"

"No, not at all. The only thing I am worried about is all the accidents you will cause. All eyes will be on the beautiful blond in the red sports car and not on the road. Ah, here comes dinner. I do hope you like steak and lobster tail."

As dinner was served, Jan answered, "Of course, it looks scrumptious." They enjoyed dinner and then retired to the living room to watch his station's broadcast. The woman that she was going to replace was in a rough neighborhood with her camera crew and did several interviews with residents about the growing drug problem in the area.

When the show concluded, Jan remarked, "She does a good job with the interviews and seem to know exactly what to ask."

Sam replied, "It is not for incompetence that she is being fired. Besides what I have told you about her she has disrupted the harmony of our news staff. She is a total slut bitch and has screwed everyone in the newsroom both male and female, not to mention her having sex for news leads. You will find that I don't use the word slut loosely. I don't care or judge anyone for their sex lives but she always has an ulterior motive and uses sex to get what she wants. She has lied to and hurt many with her phony vows of love. She just uses people and then throws them away after she gets what she wants from them. Her poor husband is a broken man and takes care of their three children because she could care less. Enough about her; let's talk about you and the future"

"Oh Sam we have talked about me enough already. Tell me about you. Are you one of her victims, what happened to your marriage and do you have any children?"

After my divorce I did have a brief fling with the bitch but it was just sex, nothing more than that. While she is attractive on the outside she is very ugly on the inside. I soon became disgusted and cut it off abruptly and have had nothing more to do with her. My marriage broke up after thirteen years because my wife had an affair with my law partner; former law partner now. He was a married white man and had a nice family but he was a ladies man and just loved making new conquest. My wife knew of his reputation and I never would have imagined that she would succumb to his seductive powers, nor did I ever think that he would seduce my wife. We were good friends as well as law partners; at least I thought we were. It was a messy affair and broke up both families."

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,586 Followers