Jan the Whore Cums Again

Story Info
She learns how to really be a slut.
961 words
3.32
46.5k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doom333
doom333
34 Followers

Jan was a very sexy girl but not the type of girl to stand out instantly. She stood 5'6 and weighed 130 lbs. Her tits were a C cup. Her ass was large but tight. She had long dirty blonde hair that framed an incredibly cute face.

Jan and Don had been seeing each other about three months when her sex life got really crazy. Most of it centered around him and Taylor.

Jan met Don at the bar. He was there with his brother Taylor. Don was 5'7 and 140 lbs. He was best described as plain. Taylor was 5'10, 170 lbs, and was much better looking than his brother.

Don and Taylor had drug habits. Both of them were avid pot smokers and dabbled in pain killers. Jan liked smoking pot but avoided the stronger drugs. The three of them would often get high and then have a threesome. One night they really wanted to smoke but they were all broke.

"I think I know a guy that can help." Don said. "But he's going to want something from you Jan."

Jan was stunned that Don that she was the type of girl that would screw a guy for drugs. Then after a minute of thinking about it she realized that she was exactly the type of girl that would do that.

"Give him a call." She said "But if he wants more than head he will have to wear a condom."

After making a call Don drove with Jan to his friends house. Don's friend was named Al. Al was a tall guy at 6'7 and was super skinny weighing only 130 lbs. Once inside Jan wasted no time going to the bedroom with Al.

"How bought we start with some head?" Al said as he was taking off his pants.

His dick was about seven inches long and just as skinny as he was. She knelt before him and took it into her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down it while cupping his balls in her hand. She was a great cock sucker and his moans proved it.

"Stop and take off your pants." Al told her after a few minutes of her sucking his dick.

As she was undressing he was putting on a condom. It took less than a minute for Jan to remove all hr clothes. Al didn't bother to take off his shirt or socks.

"Bend over the bed." Al instructed her and she obeyed.

Al fingered her pussy a little to make sure she was ready for him. He needn't have bothered. Sucking his dick had gotten her soaking wet. He positioned himself behind her and slid is dick into her waiting pussy. He grabbed her hips and used them to pull her backwards as he rammed forward.

After about five minutes of being pounded Jan had a huge orgasm. The feeling of her pussy clenching on his dick sent Al over the edge and he came within a minute of her. As he came he pushed forward as far as he could. The feeling of all seven inches of dick in her sent Jan into a second orgasm causing her to scream out in pleasure.

They quickly got dressed and Al got a bag of weed out of his dresser. Jan was wondering what Don must be thinking. She wondered if he would really be ok with her fucking another guy.

It turned out Don was more than ok with it. He thought it was just about the hottest thing ever. So much so that he begged Jan for road head on the way home. She of course gave it to him.

After that Jan realized that paying for drugs was for suckers. Which was ironic as she often sucked to get drugs. On an almost weekly basis she would bang or blow Al or some other dealer. For her it was a win win situation as she got laid and got drugs. Which she then did with Don and Taylor and got laid again.

One night about two weeks after the first time she fucked Al she was woken up by a phone call from Don. It was almost three in the morning.

"Hey baby can I come over?" Don asked. "I'm horny as hell"

She was tired but was always up for sex so she told him he could. But when he showed up she was surprised to see five other guys with him.

"We couldn't find any chicks at the bar. You think you could help us all out?" Don asked with a stupid grin on his face.

"Yeah sure." Jan sighed "But only head ok."

The guys all found seats around the living room. Jan knelt before the first one and pulled out his cock. She wasted no time getting to work on it. When he was finished she saw another guy already had his cock out so she went to him. That is how it went. When she finished one she would go to whatever guy was nearest and had his dick out. One guy after the other sending hot cum into Jan's mouth. While she was blowing one the others acted mostly like nothing was happening. The ones she had done already even started playing video games.

Don went last. Fucking her face hard. She was able to take his small dick easily it didn't even reach her throat.

After taking six loads of cum her jaw hurt and her stomached ached. Jan told the guys they had to go home now. She let Don stay. After everyone else had left he quickly fucked her ass and went to sleep. Jan fell asleep shortly after him with a huge smile on her face.

doom333
doom333
34 Followers