Janae the PA Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

My fingers were busy also, cupping his balls gently and exploring the other parts of him I could reach. I could feel his orgasm building, and backed off slightly, not wanting him to cum quite yet. My whole body was on fire, and I realized I was still fully clothed. I let one hand drift down my body and pushed my running tights down, letting a finger trace across my pussy, feeling its heat and wet. I managed to wriggle out of my tights, the cool air in the room feeling wonderful on my now-exposed pussy, and then I felt him pulling my workout top up. I raised my arms to let him take it off, and had to pull my mouth off his wonderful cock to let him get it all the way off.

I took a second to enjoy the view of his body, and to note the precum on the tip of his cock – that must have been what tasted so good. I started to suck on his cock again, but felt him pulling me up, over to the bed, turning me around so I was facing the bed with him right behind me, his drenched cock pressed against my ass. I wanted it – right at that moment I wanted him to just spear me with his cock.

But he didn't. Instead, his arms reached around me and grazed my nipples through my sports bra, which were achingly hard. I moaned softly as he softly rubbed my nipples, and then felt his hands come up and cup my breasts, lifting them slightly before squeezing and making me shiver with pleasure. His fingers moved under my bra, lifting, lifting, over my head, off my arms, my breasts naked to the cool air of the room, my nipples fully erect and screaming their excitement. His warm hands came down and closed over my breasts, squeezing gently even as his fingers tweaked my nipples.

Rather than wait, I turned around to face him and motioned for him to lie on the bed. He smiled and kept his hands kneading my breasts as he moved, pulling me on top of him. I put my hands over his and squeezed them harder than he had been doing, and pushed myself down his body, feeling his hard cock on my ass, lifting myself enough to let his cock slide along my drenched slit. I rode his cock like that for a minute as he worked my tits. I was loving every second, every sensation, but I was dying to feel him inside me again.

One of my hands left his and traced its way down. I lifted myself up, and my hand found his cock and pointed it straight up. I lined myself up with him, and lowered myself onto his rock-hard cock. We both moaned a little as his tip made contact with my sex, and I lowered myself a little further, letting his tip enter, my pussy dying to feel all of him. Slowly, I lowered myself onto him, reveling in the feel of his cock entering me, slowly spreading my walls, pulsing with his desire for me. I pulled up slightly, then down, and then couldn't stand it any more – I just impaled myself on his shaft, drawing gasps from both of us.

He was buried deep inside me, and I stayed for a second to enjoy the sensation. I rocked back and forth slightly, and could feel an orgasm building – yeah, that fast - as I started to grind on his cock. I felt him reach for me, pull my face to his, kiss me hard, his tongue aggressively exploring my mouth, turning me on even more. I started to pump up and down on him faster and faster, and harder and harder, as I started to tell him that I was going to fuck him until he couldn't stand it. I could feel his orgasm building, and felt a huge electric shock as his mouth closed on my nipple and he sucked hard. Ohmygod. I could feel my orgasm building, starting to claim me, and I rocked back even harder on his cock, that glorious rod buried deep inside me.

My pussy was squeezing him tight, and I was soaked – he made me unbelievably wet. Then there was a chain reaction – he sucked my tit really hard, which made my pussy just spasm on his cock. That must have been all he needed, because I heard him grunt as his hands reached my hips and dug in deep, his short fingernails digging in to my hips and ass, holding his cock in me as deeply as it would go. I could feel his cock expand slightly, and heard him start to moan much more loudly as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. I felt him jerk involuntarily, and could feel his cum racing up his shaft and then shoot into me. I could feel each pulse, each one feeling like a shot of warmth deep in my womb. It was glorious – so glorious that it pushed me over the edge, and I orgasmed hard, my whole body overloaded with ecstasy, my pussy clamping down on his cock as he fountained his cum into me.

I heard his grunting slow, and could feel the flow of cum slow and stop. I didn't move, impaled on his cock as my orgasm slowly subsided. I stayed like that for a while – who knows how long? – enjoying the feeling of his cock inside me. I finally relaxed, and slid down to lie on top of him, his chest again stimulating my nipples. I could feel his cock slowly slip out of me, and felt a rush of fluids leaving me. He moved me to lie down next to him, both of us on our sides, and we looked at each other with a mixture of awe, surprise, and ecstasy.

He pulled me to him, moving me so I was half next to him and half on him, moving an arm around me. We lay like that for a little while, both of us, I think, a little shocked at how intense it was. I moved my head so I could whisper in his ear.

"I hope you don't take too long to recover . . . "

He chuckled softly. "With you as my inspiration, it won't be long." And true to his word, he was recovering in what seemed like record time. We lay together for a few minutes, our hands tracing each other's bodies, kissing softly. I could feel my desire building again, and let my hand drift down to his groin, taking him in my hand, squeezing gently, and feeling his recovery. I stroked him gently, and then started to kiss my way down his chest, dragging my nipples across his body as I did. I felt like I had grabbed on to a live wire.

As I kissed my way closer and closer to his groin, I could feel him recovering quickly. I looked up in his eyes and as we held eye contact I slowly took his cock into my mouth. You probably don't need me to tell you he was getting harder by the second – but he was. I played with his cock with my tongue, lips, throat – you name it. Sometimes I sucked him hard, sometimes soft. Sometimes I wouldn't even be touching him – I'd just be holding his cock in my mouth as I breathed around it. His eyes were just burning for me as I sucked him.

I felt him reach for my hair and start to pull me up towards him. I looked up at him and shook my head – his cock still in mouth – and sucked oh so gently.

"I want to fuck you again," I heard him murmur. I locked eyes with him again and gave his cock a soft suck.

"You will, babe, you will . . . but right now I want to suck your beautiful cock. And I want to feel you fountain your cum into my mouth . . . "

"Mmmmmm . . . OK, if you insist . . . "

I just nodded, and turned back to sucking on his beautiful cock. As I played, I could feel him ramp up and get really close before I'd go easier on him and feel him relax. The next time, though, when I felt him winding up I kept going – and went even harder and faster. I wanted him to cum, and I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I would not be disappointed.

I reached under him and teased his perineum, and reached a lazy finger up to his ass, circling his hole with a finger but not pushing in. I could feel him squirming as I combined that with my mouth on his cock, and it wasn't long before I knew he was about to cum. I did the combination that had made him squirm the most earlier, and got what I wanted. I felt his tip swell slightly and heard him say "oh god . . . I'm gonna cum." And then he did.

When he came, it was like a mini fire hose. He just convulsed, and his cock pumped his hot white cum deep into my waiting mouth. It had a salty-sweet flavor, with just a hint of bitterness. I loved how it felt in my mouth – warm, thick, sexy. He was a heavy cummer – he kept cumming, and for a second I wondered if I'd be able to take it all. Right then, he started to let up, and I felt him collapse underneath me. I kept some of his cum in my mouth, and moved up to kiss him, to let him taste our combined juices. As he saw me, he pulled me down on to his mouth hard, and his tongue lashed out eagerly, melding his saliva into the mixture of my saliva and his cum. He licked around my mouth, and we both had to swallow so we could breathe. I was thrilled – and totally turned on to have just been kissed like that.

We were able to fuck one more time before I had to leave to get back home. Before I got to ride his cock, though, he returned the favor by torturing my clit and pussy with his tongue. Ohmygod – I have to have that again! I came just from his tongue and two fingers, and screamed out when my orgasm hit me as he was fucking my sopping pussy with his glorious rod. I felt him cum yet again, though not as much, before we collapsed in a heap, completely spent.

Unbelievable. I'd just spent three hours sucking and fucking a man, not my husband, who I hadn't even known before just a couple days before. And damn if I wasn't already figuring when I could fuck him again.

When I got to my car, I saw that my husband had texted me a while ago to say he and the kids were meeting his parents at the mall and were going to a movie, so I should take my time. Objectively I knew I should feel guilty, but again, I didn't at all. I felt absolutely liberated, and my body was still tingling –as well as leaking. I hadn't felt this sexy in years – like before kids.

Another text – the kids want an overnight with his parents; any reason not to?

I type back: "Go for it!"

He replies, "Wanna go out?"

He read my mind! "Yep. Should we club?"

I read his: "Yep, was going to suggest that . . . "

What he didn't know was how scheming I was going to be. If we had a chance, I was going to suggest we try something we had never done before, but had talked about – namely, bring someone home with us. The very thought made me tingle even more, and when I got home I was wet again at the thought. I ran through the shower to erase any traces of Tom, my patient, and waited for my hubby to get home. As I waited, I cleaned up the house a little, did some laundry, and pondered how to bring it up.

My husband finally got home and kissed me deeply, stoking the fire already burning inside me. I could tell he was turned on also.

"So where should we go? Quiet and intimate, or loud and packed with sweaty bodies?" His suggestions didn't surprise me – he was usually up for just about anything.

I rubbed against him, feeling his excitement. "Let's try that new one – people at work have been going on and on about how sexy it is."

He rubbed back. "Isn't that the one everyone calls a hookup haven? Sure, why not? Should we raise everyone's blood pressure?"

I ground myself on him, relishing the feeling and getting more and more turned on. "Damn right! Although from what I've heard, that's what everyone there is trying to do. Might be fun to fan some flames, don't you think?"

His hands reached back to my ass and squeezed as he nuzzled my neck. "Mmmmm . . . maybe share some dances?"

My heart leapt to my throat when I heard him say "share," and I knew he was on the same single track. "Mmmmm . . . yes. I want to see you turning someone else on as hard as you do me. Wanna try?" I was almost breathless at the image.

"Only if you're torturing someone too . . . " His breathing quickened as he imagined me dancing with someone else, seeing someone else's hands on my ass pulling me to their cock, my breasts pressing into him.

"I think you can count on that . . . " I smiled at the thought, and realized we were halfway to bringing someone else home. Wow. It was something we'd talked about it – before having kids.

"Should we go get ready? You better go first, or we'll never make it out of here." He wasn't kidding – he was ready. And I was too, even though it had only been a few hours since I'd been screwing Tom into the bed in the hotel. The thought only made me heat up even more.

"OK. Fair warning, though, I'm going to be in full-on slut dress . . . " I grinned – I knew he loved it when I dressed like that.

He grinned back. "Mmmmm . . . careful, or I might just have to take you on the dance floor. Definitely a night for button-fly jeans, I think." He gave my ass a last squeeze and pointed me to our bedroom. "Go, before I can't stop myself and we miss our chance."

"OK, fine . . . " I moved to our bedroom and closed the door. God was I hot! I puttered around getting ready, and as I bent over to pick up something from the floor I felt another trickle of fluid. And I had thought I'd gotten it all! I dabbed at it with a finger and brought it to my lips, quickly licking it off. Mmmmmm. And more to come! I quickly got ready, putting on the sluttiest outfit I could find and using just a touch of makeup – I've never been a big fan – to hopefully accentuate the "fuck me" look I was going for.

My husband had apparently been shopping without me, and done well – he was wearing a new pair of jeans that fit him perfectly. He's in good shape without being a hardbody, and the sight of his ass in them took my breath away. He was also wearing his usual club shirt, which went with the jeans perfectly. I felt myself stirring again and knew my nipples were announcing their excitement – my outfit did not allow for the kind of bra I needed to pad and hide my nipples.

For his part, his jaw dropped when I walked out. I loved that feeling of making my husband weak in the knees when he saw me dressed for sex. I was wearing a dress that looked painted on that zipped up the front. It was hell to get on, but it hugged my body and I felt drop dead sexy in it. It had just enough support for my breasts to stand proudly, and was just the right thickness to show if I was excited without being too overt. It also showed a generous amount of cleavage, which I'd been blessed with.

"Holy shit! You look fucking amazing." He was able to stammer out. I loved it.

"Think we might be able to get someone else to dance with us?" I grinned evilly. If I had my way, we'd be doing a lot more than that.

"Mmmmm hmmmm. I'll be fighting them off you with a stick. Well, until you see someone you want to dance with . . . Do I look OK?"

I had to chuckle – he looked great. "Honey, if this wasn't our only chance to get out, we'd be fucking right now."

He grinned. "Good, glad I'm not the only one there . . . Shall we?"

We drove down to the club, and were actually some of the earlier people to get there. We both got a drink, and looked restlessly around. Although we were early, the club filled up pretty quickly, and we had another drink. I felt my husband pull my hand and move me to the dance floor, which was filling up rapidly. As we started to dance, he put his lips to my ear. "See anyone interesting?"

I shook my head. "Not yet! But it's early . . . " I pulled myself closer to him and started to grind into him, loving the feeling of him growing against me. He pulled my mouth to his and kissed me hard on the lips, teasing my lips with his tongue, and letting me go just as I was starting to tease his tongue back. His hands were on my lower back, rubbing himself on me and sending electric shocks through me.

He backed off for a second, probably to stop himself from cumming, and we both looked around. We saw a mixed group of people dancing not far from us, and we separated and moved our way over to join in. Damn, there were some good looking people here! Several people caught my eye, and I saw my husband smile at me and it was apparent that he had the same reaction. A new beat started pulsing, and I felt someone stumble into my back. I turned and saw one of the men I'd seen earlier – he was hot!

"Sorry about that!" He had to yell to be heard over the music. "Join me?"

"No problem!" I had to yell back also. "Sure!" I started dancing in front of him, and he picked right up and joined in. The floor was crowded, and I lost sight of my husband. Oh well – I had a very good looking man in front of me, and we had talked about dancing and raising everyone's blood pressure, so . . .

I had no idea what his name was, or anything other than that he was good looking, not a bad dancer, and far too appropriate. I decided to turn up the heat, and started dancing closer to him, and shook my chest at him while smiling. He grinned back, and edged closer – almost close enough for me to shake my breasts on him, but not quite. I could also tell he was getting turned on, and wanted to experiment a little.

I turned around so my back was to him and then backed up until I was rubbing against, my ass pressed hard against his groin, and was rewarded with feeling him fully harden against me. I let my hands go back to his hips and pull him to me, while feeling his hands run up and down my sides. The music was literally pulsing, and we found a rhythm and danced like that, our arms intertwined, and I took a quick look around. Far from being a show, we were positively modest compared to some of the action going on around us. I caught a glimpse of my husband, dancing with someone who was short with long dark hair, and we swapped grins before the crush of people cut us off from view.

OK then! I took my dance partners' hands and started moving them up and down my front, at first just grazing my nipples before placing them on my aching breasts and squeezing before moving them back up and down. I wanted to jump out of my skin at the sensation, and he got the idea, repeating the motion as I ground my ass into his cock. I felt his hands move up, graze my breasts, then cup and squeeze them, then move his hands onwards. It was probably a good thing the music changed, or I might have cum on the dance floor from him rubbing his cock against me while squeezing my tits.

The music did change, and he twirled me around to face him, our faces both shining with sweat and excitement. "That was great," he had to shout. "More later?"

I didn't know if he meant dancing or going further, but since the answer would be yes to both, I stretched up to his ear and yelled, "You bet!" As I moved, I let my hand run over his ass and gave it a quick squeeze.

He melted into the crowd, and I felt a tap on my arm. It was one of the other men I'd seen and approved of earlier. He leaned down to my ear. "Would you like something to drink?"

"That'd be awesome – it is HOT out there!" I gave him a quick once-over, and liked what I saw. About 6' tall, good build – not overly muscular, but lean without the starving runner look. Nice eyes, and a great mouth that I instantly fantasized about kissing.

He smiled. "Hot is how I'd describe you on the dance floor! And even more standing next to you." He gently guided me towards the bar, and ordered a pair of waters, a vodka tonic for himself, and . . .?

"Oh – gin and tonic with lime, please."

I drained the water as soon as it was in front of me, and the bartender refilled it. I mouthed a silent "thanks" to him, and he came back with our drinks. I took a deep pull – it was wonderfully cool and refreshing, and watched him do the same. "Thanks! I'm Janae. I needed that!"

"I'm Rick. Any time – I needed one too! Fun night out?" He was probing gently. I liked it.

I had to laugh a little bit. "Yeah, kids with grandparents, so husband and I decided to come club and have some grown-up fun." He wasn't taken aback, which I liked.

"Good for you guys! Like to dance?" We had both finished our drinks, and I had drained the second water glass. The break had also calmed me down a little bit, although talking with Rick was threatening to wind me right back up.

Rather than answer, I took his hand and pulled him into the thronging mass of people that made up the dance floor. We started dancing to the beat, and as warm as it was on the floor it was a good thing I'd just had a drink and water. Rick danced well, and subtly moved closer and closer. What the hell – I reached out for his waist and pulled him to me, grinding my hips against his, feeling him quickly harden, squeezing his ass and finding it wonderfully tight.

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers