Janae the PA Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
183 Followers

He smiled broadly, and I felt his hands on my hips, pulling me ever tighter against him, letting me feel his rigid cock through his jeans, letting a hand move to my ass, squeezing and releasing it. I was instantly on again – I would have taken him right on the floor if there had been room. He grinned at me again. "Like that?"

"God yeah! You?"

He gave a huge smile. "Damn right!"

I caught another glimpse of my husband, this time with a taller woman with what looked like real blonde hair. She was grinding into his hips, and he was grinding right back. We made eye contact for a second, and I gave him the look that said "Go for it!" He winked back, and gave me the same look back, shooting a meaningful glance at Rick, my current dance partner. My last glimpse was of his hand reaching his dance partner's ass and giving it that firm squeeze I knew so well. OK then!

I turned to put my ass into Rick's hips and cock, and ground back hard, feeling him pushing back, his fully erect cock rubbing me through his jeans and my dress. I pantomimed running my hands down my sides, and he got the hint, just grazing my sides with his fingers. I let out an involuntary moan – it felt amazing. I felt his hands circle my stomach before floating up my sides again, this time letting his fingers graze the side of my breasts. He repeated that a couple of times, and then slid his fingers under my breasts and cupped them, lifting and squeezing them before letting continuing on.

As he did, I reached behind myself and put my hands on his hips, pulling him harder to me and then taking his hands, moving them directly to my breasts, and squeezed hard. I thought I'd explode, but felt a huge wave of desire wash over me, mixed with the beginnings of an orgasm. I turned back around to face him, overwhelmed with the desire to kiss him, to strip his clothes off, and to mount his glorious cock.

Another glimpse of my husband – I saw the blonde lean in, reaching for his mouth with hers, saw him look my way, catch my eye with a questioning look. I just winked at him, and saw him wink back before he turned to meet the blonde's mouth, locked in a tight embrace as the music pounded around us. I was awestruck – it was amazing to see my husband kissing a stranger on a dance floor – and it was a huge turn-on for me.

For my part, as I turned to face Rick I saw his eyes burning and reached behind his head, pulling him to me, my lips locking on his, my tongue darting out to explore. I think he was surprised for a second, but responded eagerly and I felt his tongue meet mine at the same time I felt his hands reach my ass and squeeze. He was a great kisser, and I didn't want to let go. He finally broke away and nuzzled at my ear.

"Mmmmm . . . I didn't want to stop," he murmured.

"I didn't either," having to reach for his ear.

"But I don't want to create any drama for you. Or me, for that matter." I had to appreciate the honesty.

I smiled. "You won't. See the man with the blonde over there? That's him – we talked on the way here and once in here."

Rick glanced over, cocked his head slightly, and then chuckled. "I think the woman he is with is named Shelley. We've danced here a couple times. She's a lot of fun."

"Looks like he's in good hands, then," I replied.

His turn to laugh: "Yep! Have you even danced with him yet?"

I realized I hadn't. "Actually, no, not yet." Wow.

"Like to? I mean, hell, I'd dance with you all night long, but might be nice if you get to take advantage of your night out together. "

"Sure. Take Shelley for a while?" I was weirdly a little jealous.

"I can, but I might just wait for you." Aha! Possibilities here?

We worked our way over to where Greg and Shelley were dancing, and I tapped Shelley on the shoulder, asking if I could cut in. She gave me a bright smile and stepped away, towards Rick, who steered her into the two inches of open dance floor and started dancing with her. I saw her give Greg another look and then they were off and moving.

Greg moved up and started moving with me. He wasn't bad at all, and he was willing to at least try, which always scores lots of points. I had to almost yell again, "Shelley sure likes you!" I gave his ass a squeeze as I said it, and he laughed.

"Come on, let's get a drink and I'll tell you all about it."

"You're on!" He had the only wallet between us – my dress had absolutely nowhere to put anything – even I had been a chore to get into it. We got drinks and waters, and I slammed the water down before even touching my drink. Greg had done the same, and held up his drink glass. We clinked, and both of us drained our drinks. He held his glass up as if to ask if I wanted another one. I nodded, and the bartender produced two more.

Greg led off. He'd danced with three women. "Two of them propositioned me, for god's sake."

I laughed. "What did you tell them?"

"I told them I'd have to check with my wife first." He grinned. "That actually didn't put one of them off – she said that would just make it more fun."

"Y'know, she might just be right . . . " I said, trying to broach the subject without being too obvious.

"Oh, I'm sure she is," he said with a slight leer. "I just didn't think you'd approve."

"Well, be more fun for me with another man . . . "

Greg caught on. Smart man, my husband. "Want to actually try? We talked about it a lot, but that was before kids."

"I'm game if you are. Should we look for real?"

"Sure. You sure you want to?" Oh, Greg, you have no idea . . . No idea that a few hours ago I'd been wildly fucking one of my own patients.

"Yeah, let's go for it. When else are we gonna have a chance like this?" Come on, Greg, say yes. Say yes! I would LOVE to have two cocks at the same time . . .

"Let's do it. Any ideas? The guy you were just dancing with?"

"Rick? He'd be great, but it's still early . . . How about you?"

"I'll see if Carol is still up for it, and try to get somewhere where you can see her and give a thumbs up or down. If not, there are a lot of people here . . . "

"True. OK, let's separate and mingle. Just try not to do anyone on the dance floor," I smirked at him.

"Ha. One of them was sorta trying. Got her hand in my jeans."

"Mmmmm . . . feel good?"

"Gotta admit it – yeah it did."

"OK, go and seek! Find some beautiful vixen to bring home with us. I'll look for a stud to try to keep up with you." I wrapped my arms around him, pressed my erect nipples into his chest, and kissed him deeply. He melted into the crowd, and I turned to identify a potential dance partner, all while thinking, wow, we just decided to at least try to swing. Hot!

I was just sort of meandering through the dance floor, kinda dancing, and again got jostled from behind. I felt a hand grab my arm and stop me from tripping, and regained my balance. I turned to see who it was, and recognized one of the men in the group I'd seen when we first arrived. He was also attractive – about 6' tall, athletic build, and sensual eyes.

He apologized for almost knocking me down.

"Oh, no worry – thanks for catching me! Dance?" I decided to go for it – I'd at least be able to say yes or no as a possibility.

He grinned. "Never say no when a beautiful woman asks you to dance." With that, we wormed out way back in to the crush of sweaty bodies, pulsing lights, and the pounding beat of the music. I liked him right off.

As we danced, we were both edging closer and closer to each other, helped by the crush of bodies as the club got more and more packed. I felt him reach out and put his hands on my hips, rocking me slowly with the beat. I did the same, and felt him move closer so I could reach him more easily. I felt one of his hands reach a bit farther and rub my ass – his hand felt great, and I could feel myself ramping up again. I moved closer to him, and felt him pulling me in until we were chest to chest, barely not touching, his hand still rubbing my ass as we moved.

He leaned down to my ear. "You have an amazing body." Wow. You kind of expect to hear that, but the way he said it really made me believe he meant it.

"Thanks! That is always nice to hear." What the hell – I asked him, "Something you'd like to do with me?"

He grinned, and leaned in again. "Yep."

I had to laugh a little. "Well, don't make me wait for it . . . " His hand still massaging my ass, his other hand on my hip, I leaned in a little and brushed his chest with my nipples, which had snapped to attention.

"I want to take you home, unzip that dress, throw it to the floor, bend you over my bed, and fuck your brains out." Dingdingding! I had a winner! And I didn't even know his name. "How's that? Honest enough?"

I reached for the back of his head and slowly pulled his ear to my mouth. I breathed out on his ear, and murmured "yes." At the same time, I reached down to his groin and stroked his cock through his jeans. I turned his head and pulled his mouth to mine, his eyes flaring for just a second as our lips met and my tongue explored his lips and then his tongue as he responded.

He crushed me to him and I could feel his stiff cock straining against his jeans, and I was flooded with desire. So much so that I started reaching into his jeans, wanting to feel his manhood in my hand, in my mouth, in my now-sopping pussy.

His lips broke away from mine, and he moved to my ear. "Want somewhere a little more private?" I nodded, too charged to talk. "I'll get one of the private rooms. Come on." He sucked on my earlobe as he said it, and I thought I was going to cum when he did. I saw Greg as we moved to the bar, and I pointed at the man in front of me and gave a thumbs-up sign. He nodded, and motioned toward someone, also making a thumbs-up sign. I grinned at him and held up one finger – wait a little. He gave an "ok" sign, and then turned and bent down. I could make out shiny black hair and nothing else before they disappeared in the crowd.

Meanwhile, we'd reached the bar and my paramour had talked to the bartender and been given a card key with a number on it. He tucked it in a pocket and turned us back to the dance floor, where he led us dancing, well, OK, making out, towards a specific area, toward the back wall. As we reached the wall, there were a bunch of doors with numbers on them. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the card key, inserting it into the door with the number "9" on it. The door opened, and he pulled me inside, letting the door close with a click. I took a quick look around just to get an idea of surroundings, and saw it was a basically a private lounge. It had a couple of sofas, chairs, dim lighting, and a raised flat area to the right.

I took in all that in a second, and then my man crushed my lips against his and kissed me hard, almost brutally. It was an absolutely astonishing turn-on, and my hand reached for the waistband of his jeans, cursing his belt for the second it took to get it undone, ripping open the buttons, forcing his jeans down as I reached in to feel his rigid rod, pushing his underwear down for a better feel, squeezing him hard in my hand and hearing him moan. I squeezed him again and started to slide my hand up and down his shaft, slowly at first and then faster before slowing down again. I moved to my knees and let his tip bounce on my face and lips before letting my tongue just graze his underside.

He moaned again and I slid my tongue along the whole underside of his shaft before coming back and circling his tip with my tongue. I pulled his jeans and underwear down and off him, and slowly licked along the top of his shaft, exhaling softly as I went, feeling his excitement, gently taking his balls in my mouth and swishing them. Letting them go, licking my way back to his tip, my tongue circling, lips opening, taking him in my mouth, his beautiful cock slowly sliding into my mouth, my tongue flicking him as I took him deeper. I breathed slowly, wanting to drive him absolutely insane, and slowly pulled him almost all the way out before sliding him in almost all the way.

I heard him panting, and this time took him all the way in to my mouth, the tip of his cock hitting the back of my throat, my lips and tongue and breath and teeth all playing with this beautiful man's rigid penis, feeling him about to cum and stopping him. I reached up, pushing his shirt up, feeling him take it the rest of the way, and he stood before me naked, his cock still deep in my mouth.

His hands now in my hair as I sucked him greedily, pulling me up, off that gorgeous cock, kissing me hard, reaching for the zipper on my dress, forcefully pulling it down, my dress opening like a flower, exposing my full breasts and hard nipples, pausing briefly to tease one, now naked to his fingers, as he pulled the zipper down, slowly, slowly, oh so slowly . . . A finger dragging across my stomach, down the inside of my thigh, back up, ever so slightly grazing my sex, the zipper now undone, the dress falling to the floor, caught, tossed on a chair.

I felt him move around to my back, his hands on my breasts, cupping gently, squeezing harder, two fingers reaching to my erect nipples and squeezing, making me moan. I could feel his cock against my ass, and he was moving us, guiding us to the right, to the big elevated flat space – oh, right, a bed! – bending me over, his cock sliding between my legs and against my drenched pussy. I spread my legs for him a little more, and felt his cock sliding along my slit, picking up juices as it did.

His hands still working my nipples and breasts, I turned to him and said softly, "Fuck me. Fuck me like you mean it."

He gave me a hard look, and without a word impaled me on the full length of his cock. I grunted as he bottomed out, his groin hitting my ass as his cock invaded my drenched cunt. I felt him pull back and then impale me again, and again, and again. I pushed my ass back against him to get every last millimeter of him in me, and felt him pull back and then slam back into me. It was heavenly, and I knew I wasn't going to last long before a huge orgasm would claim me. I squeezed his cock with my pussy, and loved feeling his cock spasm in response.

I turned back to look at him again, and again mouthed "fuck me" to him. He understood, and started to pick up his pace, slamming my cunt with his gorgeous hard cock, over and over, until he passed his point of no return. I could feel the cum racing from his balls, up through his shaft, just waiting to explode deep in my cunt. I heard him shout out, and felt his cock pulsing as cum raced through it on the way to my womb. The first pulse of his cum tipped me over the edge, and orgasm claimed me as he pumped hot cum deep into me. I shrieked in ecstasy, and my orgasm completely claimed me.

He pushed forward more, and we collapsed on the bed, still deep in orgasm. I could feel him finally stop pulsing cum, and my pussy slowly calmed down. His cock softened slowly and came out of me with an audible pop. I took a couple of deep breaths, and could feel myself centering again. I looked over at him and smile a big smile. We snuggled up on the bed.

"Mmmmmm . . . that was incredible. Wanna come home with us and do it again?" I figured I should get all that out on the table as soon as possible, even if I did have his cum leaking out of me.

"Yes. Yes I do. Who's 'us'?"

"Me, my husband, and whoever he picks to come home with."

He didn't bat an eye. "Well, let's go, then!"

"Good! OK, let's get dressed and find them." I stood up, a little shakily, and used one of the towels to clean up a little. He stood and started dressing, also after wiping himself off. I pulled my dress on, and he insisted on zipping it. With that, we took a quick look around, and went back to the dance floor, which had gotten even more crowded, which I didn't think was possible.

We spotted Greg fairly quickly, and made our way to him. It was pretty funny – he and the woman he was with should have used the room we had just been in. I tapped him lightly on the shoulder, and he broke off his kiss. His eyes lit up when he saw me.

"Hey! This is Renee. Renee, this is Janae." He did quick introductions.

"Hi! Nice to meet you." Renee looked like she didn't quite believe it, but it was true. "Greg, this is . . . "

"Brian. Good to meet you." I was glad he had jumped in, because I realized I had no idea what his name was. And it struck me that he hadn't known my name either.

Greg dove in. "OK, are we all ready?" Everyone was. "OK, let's go!"

Renee asked a very practical question. "I came with friends – can someone drive me home later?" I took a closer look at her, and it was easy to why Greg would pick her. She was a touch shorter than I was, probably 5'5". Similar build to mine, but slightly smaller boobs. Not quite as muscular as I am - slightly thinner. Beautiful black hair past her shoulders, and a slightly narrower face. Altogether she looked a lot better than my description – my first thought was that she looked good enough to eat. And surprised myself by wondering what she might taste like. Brian, too, apparently approved, which was good since he'd most likely have a chance to play with her.

We took two cars – I went with Brian and Renee drove with Greg. I could see she was probably sucking his cock as they drove, because he would sometimes slow down too much, or weave. Since I was navigating, I didn't have the chance to do the same. We got home pretty quickly, and moved everyone inside. We all got drinks and downed them pretty quickly, then another. I think the others were a little stunned to actually be here. I figured I'd break the ice.

I swapped seats with Renee, and as I did I let my breasts brush against her, giving her a quick caress as we moved by each other. She gave me an intense look, followed by a little smile, followed by a caress back. I took her hand, and moved her over to where Greg was sitting on the loveseat. I whispered into her ear that I wanted her to take good care of him, and let my lips graze her ear as I said it, making her start. Hell, it made me start and I had done it – it'd been a long time since I'd done that to another woman.

Then I leaned over Greg and kissed him hard on the lips, tasting traces of Renee. I undid his belt and the top button of his jeans, and whispered to him that he'd better take good care of her. I found Renee's hand, and moved it to Greg's undone button, encouraging her to undo the rest, and then moved Greg's hand to Renee's breast. As I did, I felt movement behind me and hands coming along my sides, reaching for my breasts, squeezing gently.

Mmmmmmm. That felt heavenly, and I stayed right there to enjoy it. I started to push down on Greg's cock through his jeans, and realized I still had Renee's hand. I pushed harder, and she started to squeeze him before slowly undoing the other buttons one by one. She turned her head to me as she did, and reached into Greg's jeans to fondle my husband's cock. Slowly, she freed it from his underwear, our eyes locked together as she started to stroke his cock. She licked her lips as she stroked him, and that was just too much. I leaned towards her, my mouth slightly open at how hot the picture was of her stroking my husband's cock.

Renee leaned forward, ever closer to me, and our lips grazed, our tongues flicking the other for a second before she broke off and moved to Greg's cock, circling his tip with her tongue. I was electrified, and feeling Brian's hands on my boobs was winding me up. Renee was wearing what looked like a black vinyl dress with a zipper down the back. Could I do it? Could I? A week ago, no way in hell. But this night, I reached up and took hold of it, slowly pulling it down, slowly, very slowly.

At the same time, I felt Brian running his hands down my sides, down my thighs, then up, ducking under my dress, his fingers lightly tracing their way to my dripping pussy again, slipping a finger in, then two, then three. I moaned as he did, and moved my other hand to one of Greg's, moving it to Renee's half-opened zipper. His mouth was wide open at having seen me and Renee sort of kiss, and at feeling her fingers and now mouth on his fully erect cock. He took the hint, and slowly undid Renee's zipper.

zenarcade
zenarcade
183 Followers