Janae the PA Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

Her zipper ran all the way down her dress, which ran to just below her ass. As Greg reached the end, it came undone and I saw him caress Renee's ass, sliding his fingers up and down, then reaching for her dress and pulling it up, towards her head buried in his groin, her mouth coming off his cock and giving me a glimpse of my husband's cock dripping with another woman's saliva, and then her dress was over her head and her mouth back on his cock slurping hungrily.

Renee then reached around Greg's back and pulled his jeans and underwear all the way down and off his legs, all while giving him what looked like an amazing blow job. She then pushed up on his shirt, and managed to get it off of him without taking her mouth off his cock. I was impressed! The two of them were now naked, and Greg moved his hands to cup Renee's breasts and to squeeze her nipples, drawing a shiver and moan from her as he did. He reached down to pull her up to him, and her mouth came off his cock oh-so-reluctantly. I couldn't blame her!

Brian still had three fingers in my thoroughly drenched pussy, and was teasing me mercilessly with them, rubbing my magic spot, then moving, back to my spot, moving . . . he was really winding me up. I felt one of his hands trace its way up my front, reaching the zipper on my dress, and slowly start to pull it down. Between his fingers in my pussy and the sound and feel of my zipper being undone it would not have taken much to make me orgasm. As I felt my zipper move, I flashed back to the couples' room at the club, and to even earlier in the day where I had fucked my patient so hard.

As Brian slowly undid my zipper, and continued his play with my pussy and clit, Greg had pulled Renee up on top of him and she was sliding her engorged pussy along his painfully erect cock, coating him with a mix of her saliva and pussy juices. Greg's eyes were on fire as she did, and his fingers and hands kept up their work on her nipples and very firm boobs. I saw him pinch both of her nipples and slowly pull her mouth to his, opening to let his tongue flick her lips, her mouth opening and tongue finding his, dancing again, his hands now on her hips, grinding her drenched and engorged pussy against his cock, seeing her move slightly to position him on her love tunnel, and then saw him slowly sink his cock into her. They both moaned as he entered her, and after a moment of going slowly she dropped herself on him and I heard her gasp as he bottomed his cock out inside her pussy.

I was able to give him the briefest of smiles, because Brian had managed to extricate me from my dress and himself from his clothing, and I felt his cock rubbing against my ass cheeks. He moved, letting his cock fall between my legs, and I felt him move behind me and grab my boobs from underneath, squeezing them hard, feeling me moan, going even harder, making me moan even more loudly.

Greg looked over and gave me a quick smile – he knew I loved having my nipples torqued – before winking and turning back to Renee, who was firmly impaled on his cock and rocking back and forth as he played with her nipples. She looked beautiful – lithe, compact body, brilliant black hair flying everywhere as she rode my husband's cock, her face lost in ecstasy.

Brian moved his fingers to my mouth, letting me taste myself on his fingers, and I felt him getting ready to take me doggy-style. I pushed my ass up in the air, against his hard cock, and felt his cock sliding along my slit again. God did he feel good! I felt his hand come up under his cock, and readied myself to feel him slide inside me. I had to wait, though, because he was kissing me all up and down my spine, making me tingle and shudder, vibrating from anticipation and excitement.

Finally, Brian's hand pushed up on his cock, just enough to find my pussy, and I felt him enter me with just his tip. He was driving me absolutely wild, and I was moaning out loud for him to give me his cock. He made me wait for it, and finally I felt him tense and ram his cock deep into me. I gasped as he drove into me, and felt his hands on my hips to let him better pound into me. He held himself deep inside me for a moment, and then slowly withdrew before slowly sliding himself back into me. I was drenched, and moaned out loud as he slowly fucked me.

I could just barely see that Greg and Renee were still at it, Renee riding his cock like her life depended on it, her face awash in ecstasy as it looked like an orgasm built in her. For his part, Greg's eyes were closed as he slid in and out of Renee's beautiful hairless pussy, their juices mixing and making a slurping sound as they moved together. I recognized the signs of Greg's building orgasm and didn't think he'd be able to wait much longer – and Renee looked like she was about to explode.

As was I – Brian's cock felt absolutely sensational as he pumped in and out of me, and as he started to play with my nipples I knew I didn't have long. As it turned out, none of us did. Greg was the first to go. As Renee pumped up and down on his cock, their eyes locked and I think I saw her mouth "cum in me" to him. As she moved all around with his cock buried inside her, I saw orgasm claim him and he yelled out as his orgasm took him. He grabbed hold of Renee's hips hard, and held her down on him as his cum raced through his shaft and erupted inside her dripping cunt. I saw her eyes pop open and then close in ecstasy, and could only imagine how she felt to have my husband's cum pulsing into her. As her eyes closed again, her orgasm exploded over her and made her scream out as her hands grabbed hold of Greg's arms and dug her nails in hard.

I lost track of things after that, because I could feel Brian's cock swelling inside me as and I willed my pussy to squeeze him as hard as it could. That turned out to do it for both of us. I felt him slam into me again and hold himself there, as deep into me as he could get, and felt his cock writhing in my pussy as spurt after spurt of his cum erupted into my cunt, again giving me that sensation of a shot of warmth deep in my body. I, in turn, erupted as one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever felt rocked me. It felt like I blacked out, but didn't, just being totally disoriented. It took me a minute to come back, and when I did I realized there was still a glorious cock buried in my sopping cunt, my nipples were almost sore, and I was on my hands and knees with cum dripping out of me.

Things came back in a flash – the club, dirty dancing with three different men, fucking Brian in one of the couples' rooms at the club, bringing Brian and Renee home, watching Greg and Renee fuck madly, feeling Brian fuck my brains out . . . Ahhhhhh. I lowered myself to the floor as Brian's cock softened and slipped out of me, letting out a rush of fluids. I felt him lay next to me and put an arm over me. I could just see Greg, lying on the couch, with a lean woman on top of him, their heads obscured by shiny black hair.

None of us moved for, well, a while. We all finally started to sit up at about the same time, and we all just looked around at each other. Renee was the first to break the silence.

"Holy shit, that was amazing," she murmured, just loud enough for everyone to hear.

Brian, somewhat to my surprise, was next. "What she said. Unbelievable . . . "

"Fucking a!" It was the best I could manage.

Greg chimed in, "Wow. Just . . . fucking wow . . . "

We all looked at each other, and Greg finally said, "OK, who needs a drink?"

All of us laughed a little bit, and all of us needed one. Greg got up to get them, and as I started to move Brian put his hand on me and softly said to me, "Stay and relax. I'll help him."

That left me in our family room with the naked woman who had just sucked and fucked my husband's brains out. She just mouthed "Bathroom?" to me, and I pointed.

"Let me know if you need anything – if it's not in there I'll have it upstairs."

She nodded. "Thanks. Be right back."

I took the chance to bump our thermostat up a couple of degrees – our regular setting was fine with clothing but a bit cool without it. Renee came back in and I headed to the bathroom myself. As I went, a predictable rush of fluids came with it, and I idly wondered how much was from Brian and how much from Tom earlier that day. I found myself hoping that Greg would want to do it again, and knowing I'd be exploring no matter what. I cleaned myself up, and walked back to the family room, sitting next to Renee. The men were still in the kitchen, and I could hear glasses moving, bottles clinking, plates moving, etc.

Renee and I looked at each other, glanced away, and then both started to talk at the same exact instant. We stopped, laughed a little bit, and started – again at the exact same moment, which made both of us stop. Finally, Renee reached out and put a finger on my lips.

"I wanted to say thanks for sharing your husband with me. That was amazing. Do you swing a lot?"

Her touch was electric – I felt myself turning on again. "First time we've actually done it. We used to talk about it all the time, and kids came along before we actually did anything. How about you?"

Renee laughed. "Not hardly! I usually go to the club with some friends, and we're all open to whatever happens but not looking for anything."

I took the chance to return the favor, and put a finger to her lips. I leaned in to whisper in her ear, "It was sexy as hell watching you with him. I could've cum just from that." I let my lips graze her ear as I said the last, and felt a shock as our boobs touched.

She turned her head ever so slightly towards me, putting her ear on my lips again, and leaned in to whisper to me, "I was so turned on when you started unzipping my dress . . . " and I felt her tongue just graze my earlobe. I almost jumped.

Right then, of course, we heard the men coming back from the kitchen, laden with glasses, bottles of water, and a couple plates of snacks. Oh, that's what had taken so long. Not that I minded . . . Greg handed out drinks, and Brian put the snack plates down, with some paper napkins we had. I had a chance to actually see him in better light for the first time, and appreciated him even more. He was in good shape without being a fitness freak, and was obviously comfortable being naked, even in front of the husband of the woman he'd now fucked twice. Renee, too, seemed to appreciate him, and was obviously comfortable nude.

We all downed our drinks pretty quickly – imagine that – and drained our water bottles in not much more time. Brian had joined Renee and me on the couch, with me in the middle, and he started to get up to get more water. I put my hand on his thigh – wow does he feel good, I thought to myself! – and said the girls would get the next round.

Renee and I stood, and as we moved past the men I slipped my arm around Renee, feeling her do the same, and as left the room I swayed my ass towards the guys, feeling Renee echo me a split second later. As we turned the corner to the kitchen, I felt her hand drop to my ass and squeeze. "Good call on shaking at them," she murmured, her skin glowing as it rubbed mine, the feel of her cool hand on my ass at once a little bit disconcerting and a big turn-on at the same time.

Once we had turned the corner, and were safely out of sight of the men, I moved in front of her and put both my hands on her ass, pulling her to me, our breast crushing each other, my nipples instantly erect along with hers. I reached to her ear and murmured, "If you keep that up I'm going to have to have YOU."

In response, she pulled my head to hers and kissed me hard on the lips, her tongue urgently pushing in to my mouth, feeling my tongue, electrifying it, exploring. "We can do that any time you want. And bring your hubby if you want."

I broke off our kiss, both of us vibrating with excitement. I'd played with women before Greg and I had gotten together, and had had a great time each time. I couldn't say why I'd stopped. "Sooner is better than later, babe. We'd better get drinks or they're going to wonder what happened to us."

She grinned. "Let'em wonder. What do you think they'd do if they saw that?"

"Join in, I'd hope! God, I've turned in to a total slut in like 4 days – I'm picturing having Brian and Greg at the same time. Is that greedy?"

"Nope. I'd like to try that too. Let's go make it happen." And with that, we put drinks together and went back out to the men. They were chatting away, mainly work type stuff, but we'd caught a couple references to sex. I wound up sitting on the couch between Renee and Brian, with Greg still in the oversized chair kitty-corner to the couch. We actually managed to talk some, and our drinks disappeared pretty quickly. This time, Brian stood up and reached for my hand, leading me to the kitchen.

I followed, admiring his well-muscled ass, and felt Renee's fingers brush my hip as I stood. Brian and I got to the kitchen, and we started mixing up drinks. We brushed against each other at every opportunity, and I could feel and see both of us winding back up again – he had almost as much sexual presence as Tom, the patient who had started this whole thing. I could hear Greg and Renee in the family room, and flashed back to seeing Renee mounted on Greg's cock, riding him hard, her boobs bouncing when Greg didn't have one in his mouth or his hands on them. God that had been sexy!

We took the drinks back out to the family room, where Greg's face was now buried in Renee's crotch, his tongue flicking out, licking, sucking, releasing, Renee moaning in so much pleasure she didn't even see us come back in. I watched, fascinated, as my husband of 9 years ate out a woman we hadn't even known 12 hours ago on the floor of our family room. I knew from experience that he was pretty good, and Renee was definitely enjoying it. Brian took it all in, and I could sense his erection as his face flushed slightly as he watched. I reached for his cock with one hand and started squeezing him, stroking him, feeling him come alive in my hand, and I led him over to where Renee and Greg were on the carpet.

I knelt in front of him again, and flicked my tongue over his cock, feeling him come fully to life, taking him gently in my mouth again, then out, then in again. I could feel his excitement building, and even tasted a drop of precum as I gently sucked him. After a moment, I moved him next to Renee, and steered his fully erect cock to her lips, bouncing on her cheek as I did. Brian understood – well, duh! – and gently played his cock on Renee's full lips.

After feeling Brian's cock on her lips, Renee opened her mouth and slowly took his cock in, licking as she went. I could see Brian tense as she played and sucked on his cock, all while my husband was tonguing and fingering her clit and pussy. Once I saw Renee with Brian's cock deep in her mouth, I moved back to Greg and kissed my way all the way up his back, from his ass to his neck. Renee was close to orgasm already, as Brian was also now playing with her tits as she sucked on his cock.

I put my mouth next to Greg's ear, and gave him my best sultry voice. "Renee wants you to fuck her while she's sucking Brian. And I'm going to watch . . . "

Greg finished lapping up some of Renee's pussy juices, and moved himself up her body, putting the tip of his engorged cock at her entrance. I was spellbound at how her pussy opened to welcome his cock, and how his cock slid into her so deeply with so little effort. I heard her grunt as Greg filled her, followed by an almost gag as Brian's cock hit the back of her throat. I watched from my hands and knees as Greg and Brian fucked Renee, and saw her tip over to orgasm as both men thrust into her again.

She would have screamed out, but Brian's cock was too big to scream around, and it came out as a gurgle. That had the effect, thought, of sending Brian over the edge, and I could see his body tense as an orgasm swept over him, and could almost see his cock fountain cum into Renee's mouth. For his part, Greg wasn't part of the orgasm party, even if his mouth and cock had probably been the main drivers of Renee's orgasm. Brian was a heavy cummer, and I could see her swallowing but also saw some dribble down her lips and chin. Brian moved off of her, completely spent for the moment, and Greg slowed his thrusting to allow her to revel in her body.

She looked beautiful lying there, eyes unfocused as she let her orgasm just wash over her. Without thinking, I leaned down and licked off a dribble of cum from her chin. As she felt it, she turned to me and her lips met mine. For a second, I forgot everything in the universe except her lips on mine. I forgot that my husband's cock was still buried in her pussy, I forgot that I'd fucked two different men so far today, forgot that one of the men I'd fucked had just erupted in her mouth, everything. My lips opened on hers, and she responded, her mouth still full of Brian's cum, which turned me on even harder. I kissed her hard, my tongue reaching for the mix of saliva and cum, sucking it in to my mouth, rolling it around, giving some back to her, both of us swallowing, out tongues madly intertwining. I could feel Greg slow and then stop his thrusting into her, and heard him murmur "fuck" under his breath as he watched his wife kiss the woman he'd just been fucking. I rolled on top on Renee, feeling her hard nipples meeting mine, turning me on even more, spreading my legs over hers, feeling her hand reaching for me, touching, fingering, exploring as our mouths mashed together, two 40-something year old women drunk with passion fucking each other as much as women can.

I felt Greg move, felt him between my legs, felt his cock between my ass cheeks, wanted him to slide into me. He must have known, because I felt him slide his cock deep into me, and start to pump in and out. This was close to heaven, and I almost came instantly. Renee was fingering my clit and Greg's cock as he thrust in and out, my nipples were rock hard rubbing against Renee's equally hard nipples, and Renee was kissing me like it was the last time we'd ever see each other. I felt Greg's orgasm building, and mine built right next to it. I felt him start to shudder, and then his cock started shooting streams of cum into my soaked cunt, each stream a little shot of warmth deep inside me. I came with a scream, my pussy convulsing on Greg's cock, my scream swallowed by Renee's kiss.

We had no idea how long we were all locked in that orgasmic space. After a while I felt Greg's cock slowly soften and slide out of me, releasing another flood of fluid, much of which landed on Renee's pussy. I rolled myself off of Renee, who wrapped an arm around me to keep me close. Greg lay down next to me, and Brian moved next to Renee.

After a while, we realized it was far too late for anyone to try to drive home, and rather than try to pair off we all moved upstairs to our king bed, which only fit four adults because we'd spent the entire night fucking and so didn't care about space. Renee and I were in the middle, Greg next to me, with Brian next to Renee. I caught a look at the clock – it was 4:23 A.M. I kissed Greg, and turned to snuggle with Renee, who first wanted to kiss me hard again. I think we were all asleep in seconds.

I awoke to the sounds of sex. I was on my side, facing away from Greg, and through just cracked-open eyes I could see that Brian had mounted Renee. I could feel her leg against mine as she opened them to let Brian in to her deeper, and felt myself stirring at the sound of their sex. They were both being quiet, trying not to wake us up. Even though my whole body was stiff and sore I was turned on like a switch. As I watched, my hand felt behind me for my husband's form, and once found, I reached for his cock.

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers