Janae the PA Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

I started to slowly squeeze and stroke him, feeling him come to life, slowly at first. I think he'd been asleep but waking, because I felt him come fully erect very quickly. As he did, I felt him scrunch closer to me and take my breast in his hand, gently rolling my nipple in his fingers. As I stroked him, his hand moved down, across my stomach, down my thigh, back up, a finger grazing my clit, back up my stomach to my nipple, and back down. I let go of his cock and pushed my hips back slightly, feeling the warmth of his body and the hardness of his cock against my ass. I felt him move slightly, putting his cock between my legs, and his hand cupped and squeezed my breast. Oh, god. I lifted my leg just enough for his cock to brush along my slit, and felt his move down and angle his cock just enough to slide into me. Sheer bliss!

I loved the familiar feel of my husband's cock slowly sliding into me, and closed my eyes to savor the feeling. His hips hit my ass, and I curled slightly to let him in even farther. He then slowly pulled himself almost all the way out of me before again slowly sliding back inside me. He felt great, gently moving in and out, his hand softly cupping my breast and gently fingering my breasts and nipples. I could feel his breathing, and every motion of his cock as he moved his cock in and out of me. I was in heaven.

Greg's cock felt so good I almost forgot that we weren't alone in bed, and that Brian and Renee were doing the same thing we were, though in the classic missionary position. I opened my eyes slightly and watched as Brian slowly rode Renee, sliding his rod in and out of her. I had a crazy instant of jealousy at Renee's pussy, knowing how good Brian's cock felt, but it vanished as Greg pushed back into me.

I could see Brian's ass start to tighten even further and recognized it as a tell that he was about to cum. The sight turned me on even more, and I felt myself get even more drenched on Greg's cock. I could also see Renee starting to flush slightly, and excitedly realized that was one of her tells. Seeing the two of them together, gently fucking in my bed while my husband took me, was a turn-on so intense I could never have believed it if I hadn't been living it.

At the same time, I could feel Greg's body start to tense in his classic tell, and could feel a huge warmth wash over me as a softer orgasm started to claim me. I heard Brian grunt quietly and saw his ass contract even further and smiled, knowing he was about to pump hot cum into Renee. And saw Renee dig her fingers into Brian's ass and pull him into her even farther. I watched as her whole body shook as she felt Brian's cum pulsing into her, and saw Brian's body shake as he emptied his balls into a woman he hadn't even known 12 hours ago.

I moaned softly at the sight, and felt Greg's cock swell as cum raced up his shaft and spurted into my well-used and drenched cunt. The sight must have turned him on as well, because he came a lot harder than I would have thought he could after last night, and I felt even more warmth inside me as his cum splashed into me. That, of course, sent me over the edge, and I felt a warm wave as a softer orgasm claimed me, making me close my eyes and moan softly. For a moment, all four of us were lost to the others, transported by orgasm and ecstasy.

Eventually, we all came down. For my part, I realized how stiff and sore I was all over. Greg, too, from the way he moved and sounded, was the same. Brian visibly winced as he got up from the bed to find a bathroom, and Renee could barely stand as she also went to use a bathroom. I think Greg would have fallen asleep if he weren't still inside me, and felt him slowly withdraw from my thoroughly used pussy. I felt him move to my ear and whisper "I love you, babe." I felt a huge wash of love, and rolled over to kiss him and tell him the same thing.

It finally occurred to Greg to check his phone to see if there were any urgent messages from his parents about the kids. Luckily, there weren't – just a question of when we wanted them back. I think his folks were a little more on the ball than mine, and knew we might enjoy a little more alone adult time. He texted back asking if 1:00 was OK, and of course they said it was. Good thing, since it was already 11. Wow. We'd left the house about 8, and gotten to the club about 9:30 after stopping for dinner. So we'd been turned on since, what, 7 the night before when he got back from leaving the kids at his parents? And for me that was even longer – hell, probably back to Wednesday about 5:45 when I'd walked in to examine my patient Tom. I idly wondered how Tom would have held up to a night like this, and felt a now-familiar tingle. I didn't know, but I wanted to find out.

After everyone had used a bathroom, we loaned Renee and Brian some casual clothes – while their clothes from the club looked fabulous, if they were anything like mine they weren't comfortable at all for general hanging out. Once we'd sorted that out, we moved to the kitchen and started putting breakfast, well, actually, brunch, together. Luckily, I'd been to the food store Saturday morning and had bought way more stuff than needed – mainly to make time pass so I could go fuck Tom again. So we were able to make eggs and omelets, pancakes, bacon, coffee, etc. I was starving – which made sense, given how much activity I'd done.

Finally, we got to the moment where we had to part. Brian was going to give Renee a ride back to her car, and I watched their interaction with interest. They were comfortable with each other but not overtly hanging on each other. I'd be interested to see if they hooked up on their own, and decided it was unlikely from the way they interacted. Comfortable, but not going out of their way to touch or avoid touching. We all swapped numbers with our phones, and we kissed as Brian and Renee left. Well, Greg and Brian didn't kiss each other, but you get the idea.

And with that, we turned to look at our family room. We had to laugh – it was a disaster. Glasses, plates, blankets everywhere, furniture moved, you name it. We scurried to clean everything up, and realized we'd never get it done in time to go get the kids. Greg then offered to pick them up if I cleaned, which I accepted since they were at his parents' house. As he left, he hugged me tight and kissed me as passionately as I'd ever been kissed, leaving me even more weak in the knees than I had been.

I raced through cleaning, treating the huge wet spot on the carpet and on the couch, threw our sheets in the laundry, and finally finished. There was nothing I wanted more than a long, hot shower, and I headed to our bathroom. As I stripped, I could see how puffy my lips were, see the black and blue of bruising on my nipples, and different nail marks on my back and ass. Yikes! No wonder I was so stiff and sore.

Surprisingly, I wasn't covered in cum – and it occurred to me I'd had three different men cum deep inside me within about 15 hours. I hadn't even had anyone cum in my mouth, which I loved with Greg – the closest was when Renee swapped Brian's cum into my mouth as we had kissed madly. The thought made me stumble as I realized how turned on I was at the idea of playing with her again, and unconsciously I'd slipped a finger to my clit and was gently massaging it. Wow. OK, I'd have to text Renee . . .

I snapped out of my sex-induced haze, and luxuriated in the warm water. I washed my hair, let the water splash on my face, and soaped myself up, washing away every trace of the previous day. I got out, dried myself, wrapped my hair in a towel, and dressed, glad to see the swelling of my lips had almost completely disappeared. I made sure to pick the softest, most comfortable bra I owned – my nipples were awfully sore. I did the same with underwear, pulling out a pair of cotton Victoria Secrets briefs that I privately referred to as granny underwear, even if it wasn't anywhere near that big. As I pulled on a pair of jeans, I heard the garage door open and Greg's car pull in, with kids in tow.

The kids raced up to me. "Mommy, mommy, look what we made at Grandma and Grandpa's house!" God but it was good to see them! It felt like it had been forever, instead of 24 hours. Greg's parents had been taking a painting class together, and encouraged our kids to paint with them. The day went on from there, and we didn't have a chance to talk until we'd gotten the kids to bed.

Greg poured us both a glass of wine, and we settled in on the couch in the family room, the same one that Renee had ridden Greg so hard on. We clinked our glasses, and Greg said, "Well, that was an unbelievable night. Did we really do that?"

"Yes we did. Was it all you hoped it would be? I asked, somewhat coyly, wanting him to say yes and that we should do it again.

He thought for a moment – ever the engineer. "I hadn't ever thought about it. So all I can say is that it was unfuckingbelievable. Are you jealous that I was with another woman, though? Because part of me was seeing you with Brian . . . "

Hmmmm. Not quite what I wanted, but I could work with it. "Same for me – I'd never really thought about it either, beyond when we had talked about it. And yeah, part of me was jealous as hell seeing you with Renee, but hard to really be jealous when I'm doing the same thing. Tell you one thing – it was a hell of a turn-on to see you with her." Let's see how he reacted.

"Yeah, I gotta admit that too. Part of me was like, I'm gonna fuck Renee even harder seeing my wife with another guy's cock buried in her. But you looked like you were having an awesome time, and he seemed like a good guy. And yeah, Renee was great."

I pondered that for a minute. He seemed to be moving away from the idea of doing it again. "I was having an awesome time. And part of it was seeing how turned on you were – I loved that, and I want to see that again." Probably best to let him know I wanted to do it again.

Either he picked up that I wanted to do it again, or he felt free enough to express himself. "Oh, I'm up for doing it again – I just don't want it to create space between us – I love you too much." Which was great to hear, though not quite as enthusiastic as I'd hoped he'd be. I was essentially offering him the chance to have sex with different women, admittedly with a quid pro quo of me having sex with different men. I felt a tiny twinge of guilt as I realized there was no going back for me – I'd be sleeping with different men from now on, no matter what.

"Well, my folks are taking the kids next weekend, remember? We might even be recovered by then." I figured my best bet was to push forward and to be honest that I wanted to do it again.

He took a long pull at his wine. "Want to run with it while we can?" He smirked a little as he said it, letting me know that he'd follow but probably shy away from leading, lest I think he was getting tired of me. As if.

"Let's see how we feel next Saturday night, but yeah, let's at least tentatively plan on it."

"OK. Are you sure you're OK with me being with different women?" He needed a little reassurance, apparently, which was a good sign that he was more enthused than he was letting on.

That I could handle. I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. "If I'm ever not, I'll let you know. And the same for you . . . "

"Will do." He kissed me back, and on an ordinary night that would have led to a serious sex session. Well, it would have been "serious" before the day before – but my standards had suddenly been exploded. We headed up to bed and were both asleep before our heads hit the pillow.

We both had an awfully hard time getting out of bed Monday morning. I was stiff everywhere, and it was all I could do to drag myself out of bed and to the shower. From Greg's groaning it was easy to tell he felt the same way as he headed to the kitchen to start coffee. A hot shower helped, and just moving around helped also. I again picked a bra that was very soft – my nipples were sore. I also picked one of my tiniest thongs, and a skirt that came to my knee - I was the very image of the professional health provider. Greg had donned his standard work uniform of button-down oxford shirt and cotton slacks. We got the kids up and moving, and then I was out the door, as I was the early PA. I was dying to talk to my BFF over lunch.

The day flew by, and I thanked god I worked for a practice that closed over lunch. After checking out with the practice manager, I practically ran to meet Kristen, who had been in my PA program and had helped me transfer to the practice I was now in. She was waiting, and we ducked out to a nearby breakfast/lunch place. We'd been texting intermittently over the morning, so she was curious to hear about our club experience.

"So . . . how was it?"

Apparently I flushed bright red, because Kristen laughed. "That good, huh? Do tell!"

She was my best friend, and there was almost nothing I wouldn't tell her. You can probably guess the "almost!" So I started with Greg taking the kids to his parents, our discussion of raising everyone's temperature, and our time at the club. Her eyes just kept getting wider and wider, and her mouth fell open as I told her about Brian.

"Holy fucking shit – you fucked him in one of the couples' rooms? Wow, I never would have imagined that."

That made me nervous – although she was my best friend, I knew I'd crossed a big line, and she was the first person, outside of Greg, Brian, and Renee, who knew anything about it – and Greg didn't even know about the couples' room. Her next words, though, exploded the nervousness.

"Wow, good for you. That must have been fucking hot – was it?" Kristen's breathing had gotten a touch heavier as I'd told the story.

"Oh yeah! I couldn't believe how much I wanted him – I couldn't wait to get his cock in my mouth." I was now almost whispering so no one else could hear us.

"And?" She knew there was a lot more.

So I filled her in on the rest of the night. Her mouth just gaped open. Telling her about it had turned me on, and I could that familiar electricity running through me. For her part, Kristen had almost stopped breathing, and had flushed bright red, her eyes burning. When I finished the very quick rundown, she shook her head slightly, as if to wake from a trance.

"Holy fuck, Janae, that is AWESOME." I could hear her capitalizing "awesome." She took another breath. "Are you going to do it again?"

I nodded. "We think so – kids are going to my parents this Saturday night, and we talked about going out again. I think Greg really liked it, but didn't want to admit it." Her next sentence kind of floored me.

"Can we join you? We're in the same boat – we've talked about it but never done anything, and I think Dave would be up for it . . . " She trailed off. "But if you'd rather not, that's OK."

"That actually sounds great. But let's not tell the guys – let's just run into each other at the club. Where should we go, anyway?"

Kristen looked at her phone. "Fuck, I have to get back to work. Fix the deets later?"

Duh. We headed back to work, and I was even a few minutes early. I wasn't scheduled for patients in the afternoon, and started plowing through the paperwork that is the bane of every medical provider's existence. As I worked through everything, a couple of texts came through. I recognized one number and the other looked kinda familiar. I opened the first one – it was from Tom. My body felt like I'd stuck my finger in a socket – a jolt of electricity ran through me, and as hard as I tried not to, I was getting incredibly wet. His text was just two words: "More! When?" My mind raced – I hadn't had the chance to look at my calendar, because I wanted him again – BAD.

My calendar was not promising – it would take some work to get free. I sent back "Yes. Let me fix my calendar."

One letter came back: "K."

I pored through my calendar for the week. It was grim. I might be able to get out a little early on Thursday, though we wouldn't have much time, and we'd have to risk being in town somewhere. I texted back, "Thursday about 4 is only chance I have, won't have much time."

A minute went by, and my phone chimed again softly. "K. House? Hotel?"

My brain churned. "What's closer?"

"To your office? House."

My body was on fire at the thought of him. "K. Address?"

An address popped up, and I just texted back "C U there. Will text on way."

Whew. Thursday was a long way away, and I couldn't see how I could maneuver my schedule to make it any sooner. "Will text if able to meet sooner."

An almost instant answer: "Hope so! Thursday is far." Well, apparently he felt the same way.

I'd gotten another text from a number I couldn't place. Ah – I should have known. Renee. My libido, already punched up, elevated a bit further.

"Thanks for wonderful night. Free soon?" Yikes. I wondered if she meant both of us or just me, and surprised myself by not minding either way. It occurred to me that Greg probably wouldn't mind if I met her for a drink after the kids were asleep – hell, he'd probably volunteer.

"Might have to be after kids asleep. That work?"

"Duh! Cum here?" Well, that made that easy!

"Where is here?" I had no idea where she lived, and if it was too far out it'd be a no-go.

An address popped up, and I had to laugh. She couldn't quite have walked home, but it was close.

"Let me coordinate with Greg," I sent back. "Tomorrow or Wednesday better?"

"Either. Both. Want to bring Greg?" She must have forgotten we had kids.

"Love to, but kids." The idea swooped in to my head, and surprised me until it seemed obvious. "Me Tuesday, Greg Wednesday? Or vice-versa?"

"Oooh yeah . . . sure you don't mind loaning him?"

I had to grin. "Well, maybe a little, but it was fucking hot to see you two." I was sopping wet by now.

"First time I'd ever done that. Unbelievably great."

"Will text once I talk with Greg. Probably later tonight."

"K."

I was on fire as I went through the rest of the day. I struggled to concentrate, and had to visit the bathroom to put on a pad, I had gotten so wet. As the first person in, I was one of the earlier ones out, and so I stopped to pick up the kids on the way home. They had had a great time with their grandparents, and also had a good day at school. So they were happy, and it warmed my heart to see them. Sex actually faded from my brain as we got home, changed, got them a snack, and they started playing. I started putting dinner together, and about halfway through Greg got home. We had a nice, normal family night together.

Once the kids were in bed, I poured us both a glass of wine and we both collapsed on the couch in the family room.

"Long day?" I asked.

Greg actually laughed. "Well, it was hard to get anything done when all I could do was replay Saturday night and Sunday morning in my head. I kept getting hard – good thing I have an office. How about you?"

"Same. Got a thank you text from Renee. She wanted to know if we wanted to get together – had to remind her we have kids."

"Yeah, I bet! What'd she say to that?"

Good – he'd perked up a little bit. "I said one of us might be able to meet her for a drink after the kids are in bed, and she asked about Tuesday or Wednesday."

Greg cocked his head. "Want to?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"OK. Tuesday?"

"Sounds good." I took a deep breath. "You want to go Wednesday?"

"Go where Wednesday?" It took him a minute to process, and his eyes flared slightly. "For a drink? With her?"

"Yes."

He paused in thought. "Is this a trick question?"

I put my hand on his thigh and looked directly in his eyes. "No." Another deep breath. "The two of you were unbelievably hot together, and I want you to have that again."

He was startled. "Are you serious? You want me to?"

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers