Janae the PA Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

I nodded. "I know it must feel really strange, but I also know you. I know you love me, and would never do anything to hurt me. And I know how hot it was for you to be with her, and I want you to have that again."

Another thoughtful pause. "Well, it does seem strange to have your wife tell you she wants you to have sex with someone else. Yeah, it was great, but it's a still a little weird. Are we going too fast with all this?"

That was a perfectly reasonable question. "I don't think so, because we talked about it so much. And remember we were about to try when I got pregnant." He nodded. "And I'd rather run with it now that we have something going than back off and never do it again – when we both want to."

"That's true." He nodded. "Are you sure it won't be too weird for me to come home after meeting her for a drink? And smelling of someone else?" Aha!

"Only if you don't tell me how it went in all its glory." I was close to getting him to agree.

He laughed. "I'm not sure I could do anything like that justice, but OK." My eyes shone with excitement at the thought. Wow – here I was talking my husband into sex with someone else – without me there. To say I was surprised at how excited it made me would be the understatement of the year.

"Good." I took his hand, and pulled him off the couch. "Now remind me again of what a good fuck you are."

He laughed again, and led me upstairs.

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers