Janae the PA Ch. 02

Story Info
Janae continues exploring her sexuality, with/without hubby.
15.7k words
4.4
22.1k
12
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

It was finally Saturday again, and I was ready to put my scheme into action. It had been a whirlwind of a week, with work, kids, life, and sex all competing for attention. Work had been crazy as one of our nurses was out sick with the flu and it seemed like our entire patient base had wanted to come in – well, except my favorite patient. The kids had a lot going on – basketball, gymnastics, school, you name it, they were involved. And my husband's car had lost its water pump, so there was a lot of scrambling to get a rental, get his car to the shop, etc.

Among all that madness, I'd been able to meet Renee for a drink at her townhouse. She lived alone, and was some kind of accountant. She'd answered the door in a bathrobe, her hair still wrapped in a towel – she'd been running late from work. I'd been psyched all day to see her again, and my nipples and pussy were tingling with anticipation and nervousness as I knocked on her door. I was surprised by my level of desire for her, and as she invited me in I grabbed her head and kissed her hard on the lips as soon as the door had closed – I knew I'd better jump while I knew I could.

She'd responded eagerly, her lips opening and our tongues intertwining, dancing, touching. She felt amazing – it was the first time I really understood why some women had said other women were the best kissers. I'd untied her robe and pushed it aside, and she had in turn stripped me naked faster than I ever had been before. We touched and sucked each other all over, each making the other cum several times. The only thing I missed was the feel of a hard cock, and when I mentioned it Renee had just grinned and said she'd fix that next time.

It'd been a wild night – I hadn't been with a woman in way too long – and when I got home to my husband he insisted I give him all the details. As you can imagine, that only turned him on, and we didn't nearly enough sleep that night.

Wednesday had been his turn – he'd gone over to Renee's for a "drink," and it hadn't taken long for the two of them to get naked and to fuck all over her townhouse. He had deep scratch marks on his back when he got home, and I wasted no time in stripping him naked, pushing him down on the bed and mounting him, reveling in the feel of him pulsing cum into my needy pussy.

Then, Thursday, I'd met my favorite patient. I was running late from work, and we didn't have nearly enough time to make either of us happy. But it was a truly spectacular fuckfest, and as I drove away I could feel his cum leaking from my dripping pussy. This time, though, I'd brought a pad and lined my thong with it. Greg didn't know about Tom, my favorite patient. At least, not yet, although I had started hoping I'd be able to figure out how to do it.

Saturday was the night we were going to go out again, and I had made some secret plans with my BFF Kristen, who I had shared my adventures with over the course of the week. I think she was bursting with excitement to have a chance to cut loose, and her seemingly somewhat straight-laced husband had agreed to come out.

Greg was out erranding, and I was getting the kids ready to go to my folks house for the night – they'd spent the night at Greg's parents' house last weekend, which was what allowed a lot of this to get started. I was going to drop the kids off and then go "work out," which really meant go have sex with Tom.

I got the kids over to my parents, and visited with them a little bit, thanking them again for taking them. For their part, they liked having them over, and always took them out to hike, snowshoe, bike, whatever – as long as it was outside, they were game.

Once I left my parents, I headed for my meeting with Tom. We'd picked a different hotel, figuring that the chances of Greg or anyone else seeing me would be lower that way. Tom had picked a hotel with a parking garage, and I found a spot where you'd have to really look to find my car. I walked into the hotel brimming with anticipation, my whole body electric. I walked confidently through the lobby, still in workout clothes, and punched the elevator button. By now I was flushed with excitement – I could see myself in the sort of mirror so many elevators have, and I almost looked like I'd already worked out. All I was missing was the sweat.

I knocked on the door quietly, and then slipped in – Tom had left it propped open. I slid it closed, and set the deadbolt. He'd been sitting in the chair by the far wall, and had jumped up when he heard the door. He smiled broadly at me, and I returned it, my whole body aching for him. He was wearing a pair of running shorts and a workout shirt of his own, and he said he figured if that was what I wore, he should try to match up. I had to laugh.

He didn't let me laugh long, though, because he swooped in, took me in his arms, and kissed me fiercely. I could feel my nipples almost popping through my sports bra and workout top, and I could feel his cock straining against his shorts. This time, he stripped me first and stopped to give me a long look, and twirling me around, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I had enough time to think I looked pretty good, and then Tom was ravaging me. It was awesome – he sucked on my nipples, teased my clit and pussy with his strong and nimble fingers, let his mouth wander down, take me in his mouth, tongue me mercilessly, and almost made me pass out when I came from his tongue and fingers.

We were just getting going, too. We fucked with mad abandon, and he filled my sopping cunt twice with his hot cum, sandwiched around my finally sucking him off and reveling in feeling him erupt in my mouth. I've never orgasmed as hard as I did when Tom came inside me – it was just a magical pulse of warmth and pressure. The bad news was that I had to leave – Greg and I were going clubbing again. The good news was that we were going to get together as much as we could – I couldn't get enough of this man, the same man who bent me over my own exam table and fucked me in my own office. Even after a quick shower I could feel myself leaking his cum, and I loved it.

I met Greg at home, and we both took a quick shower and then dressed. While the red dress had been a brilliant success, I knew I couldn't wear it again, and had ordered an assortment of club dresses from the web. At $10 each I figured it was worth having an assortment. I knew the one I wanted, dug it out of the plastic wrap, and poured myself into it – there's no other way to describe it.

It was a shiny dark navy dress with spaghetti straps (I didn't quite trust a dress to hold my boobs up without some other support). It had a plunging neckline, and I'd ordered it specifically so I could show off cleavage, which I'd been blessed with. A zipper down the back – I remembered how sexy it had been to have Brian slowly unzip me from the front, and the sound of a zipper had always turned me on. I had also ordered it a size too small, apparently – it was really tight. I debated going without panties, but as short as the dress was I didn't think that would be a good idea. So I grabbed the tiniest nude colored thong I had, and slipped it on.

Greg, though, thought it was perfect for what we were doing. For his part, he'd gotten another pair of the jeans he'd worn last Saturday that had looked so good on him. And he was wearing a slightly different shirt, but definitely from the same family. I also put a hint of makeup on – not my usual thing – and he whistled as he saw me.

We made it to the club, which was a little bit closer to our house, and were again some of the early birds. That allowed us to claim a prime half-circle shaped booth, and Greg went off to get drinks. As I waited, I surveyed what I could see, and generally liked it. The music was pulsing, it was light enough to see people, but dark enough that they'd have to be looking to see anything. Greg came back, and we toasted each other, both of us knocking back a good part of our drink. He had thought ahead and gotten water – smart man.

We finished off our drink, and I walked to the bar to get the next round. The room was filling up, and I could feel it as people watched me move to the bar. Well, why not? I picked up another round and headed back. As I got back, Greg leaned in to my ear.

"See anyone interesting? Maybe one of the guys over there?" He indicated direction with a tilt of his head.

I'd seen them as I walked to the bar. "Maybe. It'd depend on how they dance, how they act . . . How about you?"

He tilted his head again. "It's early. There's a woman in a silver dress who might be – I think she's dancing now. Speaking of, wanna dance?"

Yes. Yes I did. I took a long sip of my drink, and we walked out to the dance floor and started dancing. It was a lot warmer on the floor – there were a lot of people dancing, and they seemed to have come out of nowhere. As we danced, the influx of people crowded us together, and I decided to have a little fun. I started shaking my boobs at Greg and slowly licking my lips. At first, he chuckled, and after a minute or two he started to move closer, and then put his hands on my hips, and slowly moved my hips to meet his. I could feel him through his jeans – he was excited – and I could feel my body turning on. He ground his hips into mine, letting me feel his solid cock, and then took my hand and spun me around, letting his hands come down on my breasts and squeeze. I almost had an orgasm just from that – I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter.

I was about to raise the stakes when I felt a hand on my bare shoulder, and turned to see my BFF Kristen and her husband. "Hey! What are you doing here?" I had to almost shout it.

She shouted back, "Thought we'd club tonight – kids with his folks. You?"

Rather than try to yell all night, I motioned for them to come off the dance floor with us, and we moved to our table. We sat down, and Greg took drink requests and then headed to the bar. Kristen and I already knew why we were both here. Dave, her husband, surprised me – I'd always thought of him as the very buttoned-down type, but he looked perfectly comfortable – and, I have to admit, really hot. Greg showed back up with drinks, and we all toasted each other. Greg and Dave knew each other a little bit, because Kristen and I were such good friends, and were comfortable around each other. Greg, for his part, was scanning the dance floor, and he and Dave were soon commenting on different women.

"Anyone want to dance?" Kristen asked, looking at me.

"Sure." I took another sip of my drink, a sip of water, and off we went.

"So have you spotted anyone yet?" Kristen asked.

I shook my head. "No, but we just got here, and usually have to let things develop for a little while. You look damn hot, by the way." And she did. She had also opted for the "poured-in" look, and she had the figure for it. Slightly smaller chest than mine, but a little leaner, with long dark brown hair and hazel eyes. As I danced with her and watched her move, I wondered why I'd never noticed how sexy she was.

She laughed. "Thanks. You too – you are a vision! Dave actually pointed you out – boy was he a little embarrassed when he saw it was you! Not supposed to think your wife's best friend is hot, I guess."

Kristen and I were dancing close together, and then someone tapped her on the shoulder. She turned, and it was an attractive man asking to dance. She smiled, tilted her head at me, and started to dance with him. As she did, Greg came up behind me and put his mouth next to my ear.

"See anyone? No? How about that guy there?" I looked where he indicated – wow, how had I missed him? He felt my reaction, and went on. "Think you could put on a show with him for Kristen and Dave?"

I felt my knees weaken for a second, and I turned to Greg. "You bet. Kristen looks pretty fuckin hot, don't you think?"

"Hell yeah! OK, go get him!" He gave my ass a quick squeeze, and was off.

I moved my way towards the man Greg had pointed out, and had to pass on several offers on the way. I made my way over to him, and had to admit that Greg had picked a good one – he was beautiful. He smiled when I put my hand out, and took it gently, following me to the dance floor. He was a pretty good dancer, as it turned out, and I was getting lost in his eyes. Yikes!

The music turned upbeat, and pretty soon the dance floor was more like a mosh pit, forcing us closer and closer together until we were literally chest to chest. He took his hands and ran them up and down my sides, making me both shiver and ignite inside, and I could feel his chest rubbing my nipples through my dress. He felt it too, and leaned down to ask, "Like that?"

"Hell yeah! You can stop that next week!" I put my arms around his waist, and let my hands hook in the top of his jeans. We hadn't let our hips meet yet, but I could feel how hot his groin was across the couple of inches that separated us.

"That's the best offer I've had all week!" He grinned, and let his hands move around my back, running them up and down my spine. Oh. My. God. That felt incredible. I followed his lead, splaying my fingers out on his back, feeling his musculature, feeling him drinking it in. "And that feels incredible." For me, too – his fingers running along my partly open back, my skin tingling where he was touching it, my pussy officially on fire as my breasts and nipples rubbed against chest.

I was getting hypnotized by his eyes, and had to glance away for a second to collect myself. He saw it – well, he could hardly miss it – and leaned down. "You OK?"

"Yeah. Your eyes are just beautiful – it's like I'm getting hypnotized."

"Funny, I was feeling the same thing. What happens if you get hypnotized?" His hands were starting to move a little farther down, closer and closer to my ass.

"I start to lose control . . . how about you?" Damn, I had no idea even what his name was and wanted his cock inside me.

"Like how?" His hands were just barely above my ass now. "For me, depends. Here? I'm about to try to kiss you . . . "

My hands, in turn, started to move to his ass, which looked gorgeous. "What are you waiting for?" I cocked my head and parted my lips slightly.

He leaned down and I felt his lips on mine, his tongue gently exploring, finding my tongue and dancing, feeling me kiss him back, harder and harder, my hands now firmly on his ass, pulling, pulling him toward me, feeling his manhood bulging in his jeans, rubbing against my aching pussy. We kissed like that for what seemed like a long time, and when I opened my eyes to take a look around I saw Greg watching, his mouth open as he watched his wife kissing a perfect stranger that he had picked, grinding her hips into his. He saw me and gave me a quick wink before turning to someone else.

That someone else was Kristen and Dave, and Greg pointed me out to them. I saw Kristen flush with excitement, and saw Dave do a double-take as he saw me making out with a random stranger on the dance floor.

"Mmmmm," he murmured. "I want you . . . right now."

God I wanted him – I wanted to feel his cock in my mouth, my pussy, to make him explode. For my part, I was about to explode – I was yet again unbelievably wound up. I caught Kristen's eye and motioned her to me.

"Mmmmmm . . . me too. Can you wait for me to get back from the bathroom?"

"Maybe . . . " He said with a grin.

"OK, wait here – oh, perfect. Hey, Kristen, can you keep him warm for me? I have to visit."

Kristen was surprised – this was not something we'd talked about – but more than willing.

"Back in a minute," I said to my new paramour. "Would you dance with my friend while you wait?"

He nodded. "I'll be ready for you."

As I moved to the ladies room, I caught Greg's eye and he followed me discreetly. We made it to the bathrooms and he waited as I went in. When I came out, he was waiting, and took hold of me and kissed me hard. "Babe, that was so fucking hot I can't tell you . . . "

"Liked it? Good show? I know Kristen was surprised – what did Dave think?"

"I think Dave might have orgasmed watching you. He's worried he'll do the same thing with Kristen."

"Nah, she's a big girl. She knows what to do."

"Good, so what's next?"

"Not sure – should I keep going? Have you seen anyone? If not, there are a few women on the other side of the floor who you might like . . . "

"Hell yeah keep going! I see what you mean – it's a huge turn-on seeing you make out like that. Do whatever you want."

"OK. He's a good kisser."

Greg grinned, and I pointed out where the women I'd seen had been hanging out. He gave my ass a pat and I headed back to the area where Kristen and my latest dance partner had been. And found them, lips locked together, their hands on each others' asses. I turned away, wanting to let Kristen have some fun, and bumped right into Dave, who had apparently seen them and was watching with a slight smile on his lips. I maneuvered my way over to him, ignoring the various offers to dance and a couple of gropes, and started to dance in front of him, motioning for him to start, which he did.

I leaned in to his ear and said," Want me to interrupt them?"

Dave shook his head and leaned down to my ear. "No, thanks – kinda fun seeing her like that again!" As I said, I'd always thought he was a little buttoned-down – but that was not the statement of a buttoned-down man, watching his wife make out with a man his wife's best friend had been making out with a few minutes before. It struck me that I didn't know him well at all. And I also didn't expect to hear him say "again."

We kept dancing, and we kept getting bumped by others, making us move closer and closer together until we were almost but not quite touching. He was pretty darn good looking, and I looked him over with a new perspective, getting a better understanding of Kristen's attraction to him. For his part, he was eyeing me with a more appraising look, and I found myself more and more attracted to him. I decided to push it a little, and rubbed my boobs against his chest, letting him feel my erect nipples rub against his chest.

He grinned, and rubbed back, pushing more firmly. "You look amazing in that dress!" He had to practically yell into my ear.

"And you look pretty damn sexy! Kristen's a lucky girl!" Whew – we'd crossed that bridge. Time to up the stakes!

And as I got ready to, Dave beat me to it, reaching for my hips, sliding his hands to my ass, squeezing and pulling me to him, grinding his hips against mine, his fully erect cock pressing against the thin material of my dress and tiny thong. Yum! I closed my eyes and rubbed back, luxuriating in the feel of a solid cock so close to my sex, and feeling myself completely wet. I felt as much as heard him murmur "mmmmmm . . . "

OK. My turn! With one hand still on his ass, my other hand reached up for his head and pulled him to me, mashing my lips to his, extending my tongue, praying he'd respond. He did, opening his lips and his tongue found mine, dancing, teasing, exploring . . . Kristen had been right – when she'd started dating him she'd said he was a great kisser. Wow. And here I was, passionately kissing my best friend's husband and feeling him rub his cock against my swollen pussy, my nipples erect and aching to be squeezed.

We got bumped hard, breaking our kiss, and I saw his eyes burning. "Drink?" he asked, not waiting for an answer and steering me towards the bar, his fully erect cock outlined in his jeans. We got to the bar, and I leaned against it, feeling him press against my ass, his cock hard against me, and we got the bartender's attention and ordered. I felt his hands on my hips, pulling me towards him, grinding hard, driving me insane. Best friend's husband or not, I wanted him to just impale me on that glorious cock.

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers