Janae the PA Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all needed some recovery time after that, and curled up with our respective husbands. After a while, Greg and Dave said they'd been talking some, and wanted to know what'd we'd think about having an essentially open relationship with each other, as well as Renee, Brian, Sam, and Liz. They explained that they meant it'd be OK for any of us to be with any of the others, even if spouses weren't there. I was proud of Greg for suggesting it (or co-suggesting it), and because Kristen and I had already talked it through it was an easy call. Of course that would work – as long as we all had an equal chance to take part. The guys had, to their credit, already thought that part through, and readily agreed.

They had one more thought they wanted to share – they were curious if we had any interest in going to the local swing club. Kristen and I were pleasantly surprised – it was something we were going to bring up in the very near future, since it was the obvious next step. We laughed and said we had wondered the same thing, and that it'd be fun to try as long as all four of us could go. Or six, or seven, or eight, if Brian, Sam, Renee, or Liz wanted to join us. We decided it'd be fun to invite everyone and to go as a group.

On that note, we again fucked round-robin, and I again wound up with Dave pounding my dripping cunt before he filled me again with his wonderful hot seed. I heard Greg slam into Kristen and tip over the edge, again spurting ropes of hot white cum into my best friend's pussy.

We collapsed after that round, and didn't wake up until almost 7 in the morning. Although we knew the kids would probably be up soon, I wanted to feel my husband in my pussy again, and pulled him on top of me, guiding his rigid cock inside me and savoring his passion and familiarity – a truly wonderful combination. As he pumped in and out of me, I whispered that it had been incredibly hot to see him and Dave stroking each other. I think it must have been more exciting to him than I realized, because he yelled into a pillow and emptied his balls in me, spurting an amazing amount of cum into me that seemed impossible given how many times he'd cum during the night.

Dave and Kristen must have been exhausted, because we didn't wake them up until we started getting out of bed to head to the bathroom. We were able to shower and get breakfast started before Dave moved, heading to the bathroom. He and Kristen joined us in the kitchen after they'd showered, and we drank coffee and made eggs and bacon, not really surprised that the kids weren't up – it was, after all, only about 8:30 in the morning. We talked about what our new relationship status meant, and were all looking forward to visiting the local swing club when we could. I squirmed a little just thinking about it, and while I'm sure everyone noticed that, as well my nipples hardening and poking through my t-shirt and sweatshirt, everyone else was feeling the same thing.

We agreed we'd go over to Dave and Kristen's the night after Christmas for dinner, and as were talking about what we'd bring, the kids started making their way downstairs to the kitchen, the scent of bacon having pulled them down. We made more, feeding the kids, and after a little more playtime for the kids Dave and Kristen bundled theirs up and headed home.

Feeling exhilarated, I gave Greg a serious kiss in front of our kids, murmuring into his ear how much I loved him. He hugged and kissed me back, and we got on with a day of making Christmas cookies, food shopping, laundry – all the usual day-to-day stuff of a married household with kids. It was all the more fun given the night before, and I smiled a lot as I recalled last night and the other nights we'd been out.

Selfishly, I knew that opening our marriage would make it a lot easier to work Tom into the mix – I wanted to be able to enjoy him for more than just a couple hours at a time. And visiting a swing club might just be the way to introduce him to our circle. The day flew by, as I ran through everything we needed to do, and as Greg had to go dig us out of the snow – we'd gotten about a foot. I again wondered why I didn't feel the slightest trace of guilt about Tom – that was something worth talking about with Kristen and Renee.

I did have one moment where I turned to see what one of the kids was doing, and felt a gush of fluid, which made me excuse myself to visit the bathroom and to get a new pair of underwear, this time remembering to use a pad and grinning to myself at how much cum Greg and Dave had pumped into me. I made a mental note to have my IUD checked – it wouldn't do at all to get pregnant! Then again, at 41 it was very unlikely anyway – the IUD was there just so I didn't have to even think about it.

The rest of the week flew by – we didn't have a chance to play with anyone, and with Christmas being on a Thursday I missed my playtime with Tom, which hurt a surprising amount. Saturday, however, was close, and there was no way I'd miss that. For our part, Greg and I had a lot of fun together – we were freely experimenting with things we hadn't done before, or had only done before kids. We played with blindfolds, restraints, food, positions – all the stuff we had stopped for some reason when our kids came along.

One of my highlights was having Greg tied to the bed and blindfolded while I played princess and rode his cock, making him cum deep inside me over and over, and then lowering my pussy to his face and feeling him slurp our combined juices. I had to be careful not to shout out, because that was all I wanted to do as I came – hard – from his lips and tongue.

I also had time to wonder where all this had come from. Up until I walked into the exam room to meet Tom, I'd never have said I was deprived sexually. Now, a little over a month later, I was realizing how much I'd been missing. What had been the trigger? Why had I risked everything to fuck a man I'd never even met before? I didn't know. But I was going to enjoy every second now that my eyes had been opened, and I couldn't wait to share the news with the man who had started me off on the path.

As wonderful as Christmas was, I was impatient waiting for Saturday. The day after Christmas seemed to drag forever, even if I braved the crowds and exchanged a couple of things and took advantage of sales to pick up a couple of things we'd wanted. It was unfortunately not a day I could coordinate with Tom – it would have been out of the ordinary, and it seemed wiser to not do anything of the sort.

Saturday was a different story, and I practically ran to my car to get to his house. He apparently felt the same way, because he was tearing my clothing off the instant I walked in the door, and we fucked right inside his door, with me kneeling and him taking me doggy style. God he was amazing! I was practically delirious when we both came, and it was a relief to be able to scream out my orgasm as it claimed me.

Neither of us gave the other a chance to really recover, and he led me to his bed with his cock still impaling me, even as our juices ran down my legs, making me feel even more wanton and sexy. Once we reached his bed, he bent me over it and proceeded to continue fucking me, his cock back to its usual rigid self – and this just minutes after rocketing his semen deep into my womb. He pushed me forward, working us on to his bed, and then pushed me down, my boobs rubbing on his comforter, his cock still buried inside me. He slowed down his thrusting, settling into a nice, steady rhythm of in and out. After a couple minutes, I could feel myself starting to build again, and felt him start to roll me to my side, and then my back, his rod still mounted deep in my pussy. I groaned at how good it all felt, and felt his magical mouth close on my nipple and suck hard, giving me yet another jolt of electricity.

I managed to get enough control over myself to start squeezing his cock as he slid in and out of me, and to kiss him hard on the mouth after pulling his head to me by his hair. He was fucking me madly, and I wanted a turn! I slowly maneuvered him to his back so I could impale myself on his rod, and started to gyrate as he filled me. His hands reached for my boobs, tweaking my nipples perfectly, his cock swelling in my pussy, telling me he wanted to erupt inside me again. I squeezed him hard as I bottomed out, feeling the tip of his cock rubbing my cervix, making me shriek out, and I felt him give a mighty thrust upwards as he exploded, his cum feeling superheated and like a hammer inside me, pounding against the walls of cunt, greedy for his hot, sticky semen.

We both screamed out as he came so hard into me, and I lost control, awash in orgasm, screaming yesyesyes as I felt him pulse his cum into me and felt his hands on my hips, holding me down on his cock to get every last drop of his seed into me. I ground down, loving the feeling of him inside me, against my cervix, pumping me full of him.

I collapsed on top of him, my boobs against his chest, his arms around me, his cock still buried in me – just where I liked it. What an unfuckingbelievable feeling!

We slowly came to, and it was almost time for me to leave – it had seemed like five minutes. Before that, though, I had to share.

"Wow . . . do that again. Please. That was unbelievable . . . " I murmured.

He was gasping for air but recovering quickly. "You . . . know . . . it . . . "

"So I have some news . . . " I started off.

"Mmmmm . . . do tell," he murmured back, his breathing still ragged but coming back.

"Long story short, my husband and I have decided to try having an open marriage," I said. "That should make it easier for us to get together."

His eyes flared. "Wow. That's fantastic. I gotta hear the story behind that!" He moved one of his hands to my breast, and started playing.

"Well, short form is that after you and I got together, we had a chance to go clubbing. One thing led to another, and we wound up swinging with a guy and woman we met at the club. It's kind of grown from there." I'd left a lot out, but figured he'd ask if he wanted to know.

He did. "That's great! Just the one time?" He knew there had to be more.

"Ha. No, we also went clubbing the next Saturday and wound up with my best friend, her husband, and two people we met at the club. It was hot – and really hot seeing my husband with other women. So my friend and I decided to see if our husbands were comfortable with the idea."

"I'm all for anything that gets us together more," he said, "I just don't want to create drama for you." Apparently I'd figured right – he WAS a good guy.

"You won't," I laughed. "We just have to figure out how to get you to meet Greg so he doesn't know it's a setup."

Tom nodded thoughtfully. "Ever been to the Ranch?" That was the local swing club. "That could work."

"Ever been?" I asked, and got a nod. "How is it?"

"Pretty nice, actually. I dated the wife of the owner – actually, I was the one who took her there first."

"That's . . . interesting. Would that work for you?"

"Sure. I think I even have someone I could take as the other half of a couple." Interesting!

"Oh, do tell! I'm jealous of her already," I laughed. "If she doesn't want to, I think I can connect you. Do you like brunettes or blondes?"

"Not anyone to get jealous of – long story." He laughed. "Are you really asking?"

"Yeah, we've connected with a couple of single women, and either of them would love me for introducing you."

"Oh, just pick the one you think would fit better with me."

That would probably be Renee, but you never know. "Will do. Might not be for a couple of weeks, though."

"That's OK. You know where I'll be – especially Thursday and Saturday." He reached for more of me, and I could feel him stirring again – impressive, since he'd already cum in me hard twice.

"Mmmmmm . . . better be right here!" I murmured.

He moved on top of me and kissed me gently. I spread my legs wide, feeling him stiffen as we kissed, and wanting to feel him again. We were much slower this time – it was much more like making love than just wanton fucking. I loved every second of it, and our orgasms were softer but longer, and no less intense. Wow.

The clock hit our pumpkin hour, and I hustled through cleaning up so I could get home on time. We were both psyched at the possibility that we could become more overt, and I wondered what Greg would think when he saw me and Tom together. The thought made me tingle as I drove home.

That night was the first night we didn't have anything planned. Greg and I figured we'd do Christmas dinner leftovers and add some wine, and let the kids do pretty much whatever they wanted. We had dinner, and the kids wanted to watch a movie, so we all snuggled in, complete with hot chocolate and cookies. I saw Greg's phone light up with a text, and he read it, smiled a little bit, and handed it to me. It was from Liz, asking if we had any plans for the evening.

"Want to invite her over?" he asked.

"Sure. Think you're up for her?" I asked slyly.

"Whew, I hope so!" A good answer.

He texted her back, saying we didn't have plans and that she was welcome to join us.

She texted back that she'd love to and asked what time. Greg looked at me. "After bedtime?" I nodded, shooting a glance at the kids and feeling my pussy start to tingle. And leak – Tom had had an amazing supply of cum, and I felt like all of it was inside me.

Liz texted right back, "OK. See you then! ☺"

After the movie ended, Greg got the kids moving toward bed, while I changed into something sexier than the sweats I'd been wearing. Greg saw, chuckled, and then did the same thing.

"Primping for your girlfriend?" I teased.

"Just following your lead, love," he shot back.

Liz arrived right on time, and we all poured drinks and sat in the family room, Liz sandwiched between us. She looked great – the kind of blonde men would justifiably fantasize about. We chatted some, finished our first drink, poured another, and it didn't take long after that for all of our hands to start wandering. We had literally just started to undress each other when we realized we needed to be in our room.

Our house wasn't huge, but it was well set up for this kind of thing – our bedroom was on the main floor, and the kids' rooms were on the other side of the house, and upstairs. As long as we kept our door closed, you couldn't hear anything. We, of course, as the parents, had a video monitor for both, so if they woke up we'd be able to see it – assuming any of us looked.

Anyway, we made it into our room, where I stripped Liz, she stripped Greg, and he stripped me. Liz surprised me a little bit by pushing me to the bed and taking one of my breasts into her mouth. I could feel her tongue on my breast, working her way to my nipple, flicking over it, and then suddenly sucking hard on me before moving to my other boob and repeating the process.

She moved up to my ear and whispered," You have the sexiest tits I have ever seen – I'm jealous!" She then moved back to sucking them before starting to kiss her way down my body, circling my navel, down towards my groin, kissing and licking every inch. I was on fire, my whole body tingling as I felt Liz kiss me all over. She kissed her way to my knees and then started back up, licking the inside of my thighs gently, breathing heavily, brushing me with her lips.

I almost jumped when I felt her tongue just barely graze my lips and then touch me almost imperceptibly on my clit. But only almost imperceptibly – she had me so charged up I was on the verge of orgasm when her tongue started to play with my clit before moving to my sex and tonguing me, gently at first, taking me in her mouth, sucking gently, then harder, a finger sliding into me, then another. Oh my god.

Liz kept up, turning her fingers inside me, finding my magic spot, gently rubbing as her magic tongue worked my clit and lips. I wondered for an instant if she could taste Tom, and also wondered if she'd know it was different than Greg. Right as I thought that, her thumb closed down on my clit with her mouth and she pressed and sucked hard at the same time.

My reaction was instantaneous – I came hard on her fingers and mouth, fluid oozing out of me, her tongue flitting all over to catch every drop she could. She made me cum so hard I was shaking, and another sensation registered – Greg had been sucking on my nipples while Liz was tonguing me like an expert.

I half-saw, half-felt Liz start to kiss her way back up my body, her gorgeous boobs dragging along my legs, and felt Greg's mouth come off my tit as Liz reached it. I watched through a haze of orgasm as Greg and Liz's tongues danced around my nipple, each taking a turn sucking me hard, before Greg reached for Liz's mouth with his own, kissing her hard, tasting his wife's pussy juices in another woman's mouth, sucking at her hard, pulling her up, rolling her off of me, her legs opening, his cock rock hard.

He moved on top of her, and I turned my head to watch. Liz's eyes were on fire, and she pulled Greg on top of her, and he hungrily sucked on her gorgeous tits for a moment before moving up on her, his mouth obliterating hers, her hand reaching for him, guiding him, pulling his beautiful cock into her drenched pussy.

He let himself slide in to her, and I could see their faces, so turned on and so happy to be where they were. Greg pulled himself almost all the way out, and then thrust hard back in to Liz, making her gasp slightly, before sliding back out and then thrusting his cock deep into her again. They found a rhythm, Greg sliding his cock in and out of Liz's body, and I saw both of them start to shake as their orgasms approached.

While part of me wanted to join in, it was awe-inspiring to see my husband fucking an absolutely beautiful woman in our bed, with me right next to them. I started to egg them on.

"That's right, Greg, pump your huge cock into Liz's cunt. Fuck her. Fuck her hard."

And to Liz, "That's right, baby, fuck him good. Take every inch of that cock in your beautiful cunt. Make him cum in you so I can lick you clean."

Back to Greg: "Good – fuck her harder. Make her cum! Fill her with your seed – cum in her hard. You like seeing her tits bounce as you fuck her? You better fuck her like you mean it . . ."

To Liz, "Yesss . . . squeeze that cock with your gorgeous pussy. Make him cum hard. Fuck my husband like you mean it, baby!"

While I doubt my talking to them had much effect, I could see their orgasms build quickly, and saw Greg's ass clench in a classic sign he was about to cum. I also saw Liz's hands claw into his ass, pulling him in tighter, and heard Greg grunt as his cum started to race up his shaft, to explode in Liz's glorious cunt, painting it a hot white as ropes of him pulsed into her.

Liz must have felt it, because she came with a great cry into a pillow, and I saw her beautiful ass contract as Greg pumped her full of cum. They stayed like that for minutes before they started to come down, Greg eventually lowering himself on to Liz and those beautiful boobs. To my surprise, I'd been fingering myself as I watched them, and had made myself cum – though not as hard as they had!

The night went on from there – I took my turn eating Liz and sucking Greg's cum out of her, and then Greg and I fucked with abandon as Liz watched and returned the favor of egging us on, which made my orgasm even more powerful. We went round robin a couple of times, and collapsed completely exhausted.

Liz finally left about 6:30 AM, and Greg and I had one more round before finally getting out of bed. We managed to get up an hour and a half before the kids, so we were able to clean up, have breakfast, and get through all our normal stuff before the kids woke up.