Janae the PA Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, after the kids were asleep and we were in bed, Greg had a question. "Last night was great, but would it have been more fun with another man? Like, two men for you?"

"Last night was spectacular," was my first attempt. It didn't work.

"Sure, but would you like to try that with two men sometime?"

"You bet." Sometimes the best answer was the most honest. "Who do you have in mind?"

"Well, I was thinking that when we go to the swing club it'd be hot to see you with two men."

It took me a minute to catch up. OH! "You mean, you want to see me with two men, and one of them isn't you?"

He nodded. "Yep. I just think that would be unbelievably hot to see. If you're interested, that is . . . " He was probably wondering if he'd gone too far.

"We've been pretty close to that here . . . "

"Yeah, but think of how hot it would be to be with two men in front of that many people." He winked. "I know the exhibitionist in you would love that."

He had me there – the idea was exciting, and a huge turn-on. "Well, let's see how the club goes. But if you're up for it, you know I would be. Have to find two suitable men, though, which might be difficult . . ."

Greg laughed softly. "Somehow, I think we'll manage . . . " And with that, he drifted off to sleep, leaving my mind racing with possibilities. I had to gently finger myself – the night before had left me just a little sore – as I imagined taking two men while my husband watched. Mmmmm . . . and I fell asleep with one hand in my underwear, dreaming of sex.