J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 01

Story Info
J & S begin their Journey with Tow.
1.1k words
3.89
48.4k
26

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
163 Followers

Steve and Jessica are on their way to a romantic/sexual adventure in Miami. Their naughty plans have Jessica in a heightened state of horniness, and she has already masturbated and cum three times in the car. The fourth time is interrupted by the sound of a tire blowing out. Thump, thump, thump they come to a stop on the side of the empty road in the middle of nowhere Florida. Steve then goes to do the basics, but quickly discovers two things, that they are out of cell phone range and the rental car they are driving has no spare. All of the sudden, a two truck comes rambling down the road that had been empty for miles in all directions.

"Well, that is good luck Jessica says as the truck slows down in the back of their car.

Out of the truck steps a muscular guy in overalls, about 30 years old. As Steve approaches him, the truckers eyes are clearly on the overheated face of Jessica.

"Thanks for stopping. We have a flat and no spare in the rental."

"Oh, I can fix that. Got the right tools for that," he says looking past Steve towards Jessica's ruffled skirt.

Quickly, the trucker jacks up the truck on a locking jack and removes, then patches the tire and slaps it back on the car.

"Thanks so much! How much do we owe you?" Steve says, opening his wallet.

"$1000" the trucker finally takes his gaze off of Jessica to give a steely cold look at Steve. "and not a fucking penny less."

"That's ridiculous; I'll give you $20. Were getting the fuck out of here."

The trucker grabs Steve's hand which is holding the $20. "$1000 and not a penny less. Your car is jacked up, and I have the key to the jack lock."

Tensions are high as both guys brace for a fight, but then Jessica interrupts. "I think I can pay you $1000 worth if you are interested?" she says as she places her hand on his wrist and her lustful look in his eyes.

With that, he lets go of Steve's wrist, who steps back himself in amazement. He knew his wife had agreed to do some slutty things when they got to Tampa, but he had no idea she was ready to explore her sensual nature already.

Without hesitation, Jessica unhooks his overalls and lets them fall to his knees. She lets out an audible gasp when she sees the full landscape of his muscular body and the size of his enormous cock. She runs her hands along his sides and arms feeling his rippling muscles as she slides to her knees. There on the edge of the road in the middle of the country, she opens her mouth and sucks his cock back into her throat as deep as it will go. He leans back against the car as she slid her mouth down and around every inch of his dick. She is not just sucking it, but worshiping his dick. She can feel the perspiration on his body as she can sense he is reaching the point of release. She can't remember ever wanting someone to cum down her throat so much as this man, and she sucks furiously savoring every inch. Finally, with his hand coming down on her head, he begins to cum and as he does, to shove his huge cock in her mouth repeatedly pouring every bit into her. She gets up with a smile and kisses his cheek.

The guy spends a few moments straightening up, then key in hand he unlocks and removes the jack without a word. As Jessica and Steve wordlessly enter their car, he goes back into his truck to recover. Steve and Jessica talk heatedly for a few minutes though the trucker doesn't notice. Then they seem to come to a happy agreement and kiss, just before Jessica gets back out of the car. She walks around to the passenger side of his truck and throws her skirt over the hook leaving her naked from the waist down. He looks at her stunned. "You got any more, stud?" she says with that hungry look in her eyes.

In seconds he is out of his truck and behind her gazing and her naked ass and pussy. He kneels on the ground behind her and in broad daylight on the side of the road to eats her pussy and ass feverishly. His strong tongue goes back and forth between the front and the back sliding inside each. His fingers join in pounding away at the open hole at the time. In no time she comes twice, the second time so powerfully that juices run down her leg. She grabs his hair and looking like a wild animal she says, "I want you to fuck my ass!"

Moving with a speed that belayed his size he was on his feet and the for the second time his overalls dropped to the ground. His young throbbing cock hand rebounded quickly from the early blowjob, and he was hard and ready to go. She bent over the hood but pulled her cheeks open to leaving no doubt about what she wanted. She felt the tip of his cock, wet from saliva, at the entrance to her bud. She was made with desire. He slid his enormous dick into her wanting ass until he had pushed the full length and girth inside her. The pain was blinding at first, but it soon gave way to pure ecstasy, and she began pushing back on this thick cock. He picked up the pace and allowed his dick to slide almost all the way out before shoving it right back in again. Then she looked at him with a wildness that spoke openly, "fuck my ass!" He understood the message and began to fuck her ass hard and fast and slam her up against the truck. For a moment Steve considered getting out of the car because it looked like he was trying to fuck her straight through the truck, but he didn't. Because the trucker had come before, he was lasting so much longer. 15 minutes turned into 20 of hard pounding. At one point a car drove by and Steve thought for sure, she would stop, but instead, she grabbed the trucker and pushed him into her while staring the stunned couple that drove by. Finally, with her legs weak from so many orgasm and her ass sore from the pounding, just when she didn't think she could take anymore, he groaned and exploded deep inside her ass. She collapsed on the hood as he pulled his soaking wet cock out of her ass, leaving her with an empty feeling that she knew she would have to fill soon. He threw his overall on as she grabbed her skirt. "Thanks," she said as she kissed his cheek and walked away. She climbed back in the car, and she and Steve drove away.

hesse1
hesse1
163 Followers