J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica Teaches Young Girl not to Mess with her Man.
1.5k words
4.13
36.1k
9

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

They continue driving until they pulled into a solitary old gas station standing all by itself on the side of the lonely road. There were already a few cars filling up with various people in or out of the store.

"I've got to get cleaned up," Jessica said with a wink and a smile. She jumped out of the car and trotted inside, while Steve went to fill the tank. On the way in she asked the young woman behind the counter politely where the restrooms were located. Dismissively, the cute, but the unfriendly 25-year-old woman, wearing a badge that said "I'm Susie!" pointed towards the back and went back to talking with her bland coworker, unremarkable herself aside from the massive cross on her necklace. "Bitch!" Jessica said to herself as she went to the back where she found the bathroom next to a large dark storeroom.

As she came out of the bathroom, she could see her stud of a husband walking towards the store, and it made her salivate. Apparently, as she noticed, she was not the only one. Jessica saw the pretty girl at the counter staring at Steve as he approached the store, like a dog eyeballing a butcher shop. She then saw her discreetly unbutton the top few buttons on her blouse, allowing her rather ample cleavage to show. Jessica was fuming, and it was only about to get worse.

Clearly, the woman had no idea they were together. Jessica moved close enough to hear her, pretending to shop for a few items. Steve didn't notice either of them as he went to grab a couple of Red Bulls. Discovering the refrigerator empty, he went to the counter. Jessica watched the girl open her shirt wide just before Steve approached. She saw that seductive stare she was throwing his way as he approached the counter and that faux baby doll look she cast his way as he spoke to her.

"I'm sorry to bother you," he said, not noticing this whole performance, "but do you have any Red Bull? You seem to be out, but there is a space in the fridge over there."

"Oh, I am so sorry." She said feigning so much fake caring that Jessica almost busted her in the head right there. "We do have some in the store room, but I don't like going back there alone." As she said this, she placed her hand on his hand with his ring on it and gave him a look that spoke volumes of what was available in the storeroom. "I'd go back there if you would come with me."

'Uh, thanks, but I'll just get these iced teas and call it a day."

Disappointed she rang up his order and watching him leave, she buttoned back up her blouse.

When Jessica approached Susie was even colder than before. Jessica looked at her and said as sweet as pie, "do you have any Red Bull?"

"No, we are out." She said aloofly

"Well, I heard you tell that gentleman that just left that you had some in the back, but you were afraid to go back there; so I will go back there with you," Jessica said with a hard smile that said, busted!

"Fine. Madge, you have the counter." She said in a huff to her cross wearing coworker as she came from behind the counter and led Jessica into the back.

When they got to the store room, it was dark, barely visible and the young woman discovered that light wouldn't work. She pointed in the far direction of the storeroom and fumbled around with Jessica closely behind. Once Jessica could see the exit door far enough in the distance, she made her move.

"So you like hitting on married men?" Jessica said as she grabbed her arm.

"What, not me!" the girl said suddenly frightened realizing she had no exit.

"What are you a lesbian?" Jessica asked angrily.

"Heck no," Susie said, "That is a sin! People around here don't tolerate that sort of thing!"

"I was hoping you would say that. So I know that if you eat my pussy to apologize for hitting on my husband, you won't tell a fucking soul!" Jessica said as she pushed the woman back against a set of boxes.

"What? I would never!" the girl was panicked and confused, but Jessica was all over her. Her mouth was on the young girl's neck and her hands shot up her blouse to roughly grab her breasts. She pulled and kneaded them as she licked and kissed Susie's neck and ears. While she may have been protesting and fighting against it, she let out an audible sigh and Jessica sucked on her ear and pulled her nipples.

Jessica released her breasts and quickly raised the girl's skirt and then lowered her panties. The girl fought meekly against her as Jessica forced her fingers between the girl's legs. Before the young lady knew what was happening, Jessica was on her pussy with her mouth, using her arms to keep her legs apart. Jessica sucked on her clit and tongued her deeply and with her fingers she roughly probed the girl's snatch and ass. The counter girl was in a state of utter terror, bliss and bewilderment, but all of these would soon give way to a new sensation. Susie entirely ceased fighting and gave way to the pleasure. She found herself pushing her ass against Jessica's fingers and rubbing her clit on her face. She felt warm and so lost in the moment she was not prepared for the earth shattering orgasm that racked her body. But Jessica didn't stop. Her aggression had her in a different world, and she kept fucking the woman. Over and over Susie came, soaking Jessica's face in her cum. Finally, she stopped as the girl fell limp against the boxes, but she had no time for rest.

Jessica grabbed her by the hair and pushed her to the ground. "Now its your turn!" Before Susie could answer Jessica shoved her face into her pussy. Hesitantly, the girl put her tongue out and licked her clit. Surprisingly it didn't taste bad, in fact, it reminded her of her tow truck boyfriend's cum. She started to lick up and down and enjoyed the sensation, particularly when she could tell Jessica was responding. She thought about what was just done to her and started to lick and suck with greater urgency. Timidly, she slid a finger in each hole, but Jessica reached down and shoved the fingers in. That seemed to set her off. She began sucking and licking and fingering in earnest. Her fingers felt so good in Jessica's ass as she pumped hard and deep inside. With her other hand, she filled Jessica's pussy with three fingers, while she licked with all she had. Jessica held out for as long as she could, but she knew what she was waiting for, one of those orgasms that took over her body and caused her to come uncontrollably. When it finally came, she let herself go completely. Instead of holding back when she was on the edge, she let go completely and gushed cum all over the girl's face and shirt to the shock of both of them. Jessica pushed the girls face into her soaking wet pussy and made her lick her to orgasm two more times.

Jessica got up and began to straighten herself out. The half-naked girl with her skirt still pushed up around her waist, looked down at her shirt that was so soaked with pussy juice that it was see through to the point that her breast shown through.

"Oh my god, what am I going to do?" Susie said.

"Don't worry; I'll grab you a shirt from my car...but on one condition."

"Yessss?" the girl asked nervously.

Jessica lifted the girl up and bent her over, and the young woman complied. With her head resting on the boxes Jessica grabbed her arms and placed the woman's hands, one on her pussy and one wrapped around to her ass. "Now fuck yourself!" The woman did as she was told. Wearing only a cum soaked shirt and covered with juice and sweat the girl fucked her ass and pussy with her fingers, soon lost in the bliss.

"Now I will run out to the car and bring you back a shirt, but you better be fucking yourself the whole time. Do you promise?"

"Yes." The girls says lustfully, showing Jenifer that there is no reason to doubt as she left the storeroom.

Moments later Jessica slipped into the car next to Steve.

"We can go now; I just had to teach that girl a lesson about hitting on married men."

"What did you say to her?" Steve asked.

Back in the storeroom, a large flashlight shown around the room. "Susie, that woman said you had something to show meee..." as Madge's jaw dropped at the sight of her coworker, naked, sweaty, bent over with her fingers buried deep in her ass and pussy.

"I told her to fuck herself." Jessica smiled as they pulled away.

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers