J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica's and Steve's Public Show.
899 words
4.17
22.9k
10

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

Driving along Jessica tells Steve the rest of the story of what happened in the store room. Jessica can see he aroused, so she goes into great detail. He asks her how she enjoyed her time with tow truck driver as well and she pours out the satisfaction and pleasure she took from that experience.

Just then, they pass under the highway they are supposed to get on. At first, she thinks nothing until she sees him turn off down a side road and pull over into the parking lot of a defunct motel. He pulls around back of the hotel into a wide open empty parking lot.

"What are you up to?' she asks.

"Well, I'm sick of these folks getting to have all this fun with my baby, and I'm not getting a slice." He gets out of the car, walks to her side and helps her out. He walks her to the front of the car and pushes her against the hood with his body and mouth on hers. His tongue probes deep into her mouth and moves like a snake all around. His hands caress her face, arms, and body as his lips and tongue dances around her neck and ears. He raises her shirt and exposes her magnificent breast to the sunlight. He rubs, licks, tugs, squeezes her breasts going from there to her neck and mouth and then back again. She is instantly moist and ready for more.

He slides down her body and strips her skirt from her body leaving her naked and exposed on the car hood. He slips between her legs and while rubbing her tits, he sucks on her clit. It takes very little to push her to the edge again, and quickly she starts to cum under the masterful dance of his tongue. Right in the middle of her orgasm, she is shaken back to reality by the honking of horns.

Looking up she sees that Steve parked in the secluded back of the motel, but right next to the highway where people are looking down can see her naked body being pleasured. She looks at him with an accusing glance and he just shrugs and goes back to work on her pussy. Something about the people being able to see her arouses her even more. She caresses her tits and rubs her body, occasionally looking up at the passersby. Again an orgasm rocks her body, and she writhes on the car in pleasure. This time it's interrupted by the distinct sound of clapping. Looking up at the road she sees a couple has pulled over and is watching them. She smiles and pushes Steve's face back down.

After several more orgasms, he stands and pulls off his shorts. Out of the corner of their eyes, they see that a handful of cars have now pulled over on the side of the highway to watch their show. There are couples, a group of young guys, a group of college girls and a few singles. On the hood he mounts her, sliding his cock deep inside. Holding her hands down on the car, he pounds her mercilessly, and they can hear the small crowd talking about it. She makes a louder noise than ever before wanting them to hear her cries of pleasure as she cums again and again.

He rolls her over the hood and enters her from behind, which feels fantastic, but is not what she wants or what she wants to show. "Fuck my ass!"

He brings her around the side of the hood that faces the crowd and bends her over. As they watch, he slides one and then two fingers deep in her ass. She reaches under and rubs her clit, hoping they can see. His dick glistens in the sunlight as he removes his fingers and moves his cock close to her waiting hole. He slides the tip of his dick in, and they hear the crowd let out an audible moan and then look at each other uncomfortably as they realize they are collectively turned on. Steve's cock eases into Jessica's ass as she rubs her clit feverishly. By the time his cock is complexly inside her, she cums from masturbating and the penetration.

Steve move firmly in her ass, pumping and grinding against her, filling her with his meat. The sensation of her walls, looking at her pleasured body and the crowd's hushed whispers are intoxicating. He can't remember everlasting this long at suck a heightened state. His mind seems to leave his body, and his rhythm picks up the urgency. He pounds her deeply, pulling her hair and holding her hips to the car. Finally, his body seizes, and he cums deep inside her with a loud groan. His orgasm seems to last forever, and the crowd is silent and practically on the brink themselves.

He slides out, pulls her to him and kisses her passionately while the crowd claps. He gathers her close and lets her back into the car, before turning to the crowd and bowing. They erupt with laughter and applause.

He jumps in the car, and they pull away. He looks to his well-satisfied wife, "Well I think there are a few people who are going getting laid tonight." She smiles and lays back in her chair to rest...and thinks about that group of young guys.

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers