J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 08

Story Info
Jessica Goes Full Bore Cuckold on Steve with Two Pounders.
2.5k words
3.83
22.5k
15

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

Sky to the Jerome

"So we have one more night here before the big event. Anything you want to do?" Jessica said after they finished making love one more time.

"Uh, nothing.." Steve says quickly looking away.

"My love, you have let me have so much fun, I know there is something you want to do, aside from just watch me in a gangbang and such."

She looked at him, and he didn't meet her eyes, but then she figured it out. "Oooooh, I know what you want."

"Whaaat?" Steve stammered with a small smile in the corner of his mouth.

"I know what you want, but you don't think I can do it. Right!" she said.

"Well it's okay, I know you're quiet, and it's not your thing."

"Oh, I can do it, but I'm afraid it would hurt your feelings."

He looked at her with pure lust, "are you kidding me? That would be so fucking hot!"

"Is that what you want?" she looked at him as a school teacher asking for a final answer.

"But you have to go 100%, no breaking cause she feel bad."

"If I do this, I will go all the way, no limits, no holding anything against me and no stopping until the end. Are you sure you sure this is what you want."

"Please!" he says in a whiney begging voice.

She thinks about it for a second and then in her mind Roller Coaster girl takes over. "Well then shut the fuck up and get out of my way!"

She shoves him as she gets up to get ready for the night. He sits on the bed and stares into the bathroom as she showers. She steps out of the shower and looks at him with disgust.

"You're disgusting, don't even look at me!"

He looks down at her body mesmerized. "She is going to do it!" he thinks.

She primps in the mirror and talks to him. "I am so glad to be going out to get with a real man tonight. You're fat and disgusting, and that weak dick does nothing for me, the little it works."

He watches as she finishes her makeup and slips into a black dress with no panties and no bra. She put her heels on and walks to the door not even acknowledging him until just before she leaves. "Don't wait up loser, I'm going out to go fuck a real man!" and the door slams behind her. He moves to the chair across from the couch and sits to wait.

Downstairs the bar is much more crowded that then the night before. She can barely find a space to move through the crowd. The Italian guy sees her and waves, she responds by flipping him off and watching his shoulders slump as he is crushed. "Oh, this does feel kinda good." She thinks.

She approaches a guy sitting by himself at the bar where all the seats are taken. "Interested in getting in a girl's panties tonight?" she asks him.

"Yes!" he says excitedly.

"Good then start by getting the fuck out of my seat!" she says point blank without pause.

Sheepishly he gets up, and she sits, turning her back to him. He waits for a few more seconds, but she doesn't turn back around. She orders a few drinks, crushing every guy or girl that hits on her while she works on her buzz and burning up some time making her husband wait. At one point she sees Harriet hand in hand with one of the lesbians. This makes her smile. Finally, she feels the warm effect of the alcohol and she is ready to make her choice. Funny how life plays out.

She turns around just as two handsome guys in sharp business suits approach her. They are both tall and fit. One is a dark skinned black guy with chiseled features; he reminded her of the guard she knew back in the Pentagon. He is adorned with a diamond stud in one ear and a Patek Phillipe watch. His suit is clearly tailored and his shoes she recognizes as Italian leather. He is holding a 2004 Pomerol Merlot in his strong, well-groomed hand. The other guy is a Younger blond haired gentleman, also impeccably dressed, but a bit of a dangerous look to him.

They strike up a conversation and find that it is easy to talk and ignore the rest of the room. They introduce themselves as Jerome (the black guy) and Sky (the blonde). They are funny and relatively polite, but occasionally the blonde will look at someone in the room and say something painfully disparaging about them. He has an evident mean streak.

So finally, as they have enough drinks in their system, the blonde looks at her and say, "So Jerome and I are looking for a woman that would be comfortable in spending the evening with the two of us." He and Jerome both mentally prepare themselves for the angry rejection they have seen too many times before.

Jessica doesn't hesitate, "Well here is what I am looking for..." and she tells them, and she look them in the eyes.

Jerome is a bit surprised, but Sky just smiles and looks her right back in her eyes, "Oh yeah, we are your guys." Drinks are finished, and they head to the elevator.

Meanwhile, Steve is waiting in the room wondering what ever will happen. He sits in his underwear as instructed. The elevator opens, and Jessica walks off with two guys that could have slipped off the cover of GQ magazine. He starts to speak, but Jessica steers the boys toward the bar instead, "Ignore him, he is useless."

Steve watches as they drink, laugh and touch at the bar without giving him a single thought.

"I have to go to the girls room." She walks to the second bedroom and then looks back, "Play nice."

The black guy is content to nurse his drink and loosen his tie. However, this is a dream come true for Sky and we walks over to Steve and gets close to his face. "So you are the little faggot that can't get it up?" Steve stares at him, knowing he can't speak.

Sky looks at him with disgust, "Fuck, you are just going to sit there while we fuck the shit out of your wife, you fucking wuss? What kind of man are you?" Sky has more to say, but he is quickly distracted.

"Ready to play nice?" Jessica walks in the room naked except for her heels.

They stare, except Steve who avoids looking her in the eyes. She walks boldly to Jerome and presses her body against his suit and puts her mouth to his. She kisses him passionately jamming her tongue in his mouth.

Sky grabs the back of Steve's head and forces him to watch. "Shit man, your slut wife wants to get fucked by a black guy. She must be starved, married to a loser like you!"

They look up, and Jessica has dropped to her knees and unzipped Jerome. She reaches into his pants and with wide eyes, pulls out the largest cock she has ever seen. She looks at Steve, "Finally a real cock."

Her mouth is all over his rod as he undresses. His body is muscular, every inch. She is holding his ass as she sucks his enormous cock as much as she possible can. Again she looks to Steve, "You are pathetic! This is what I need, you loser!" and then goes back to bobbing all over this huge dick.

Sky is still holding Steve's head making him watch. "Fuck dude, you are pathetic, your wife is sucking some other guy's dick, and you are just sitting here. What a pussy!" he flips Steve's head and walks to the others unzipping his fly.

"Here let me get some of that!" he pulls out a dick that while not as long as Jerome's is every bit it's equal in width; limp. He grabs her by the hair and slams her face on his dick. Jessica practically has to open her jaw as wide as she can to take in this giant cock. She is so wet, so hot for these cocks.

Sky leads Jessica over to the couch and turns the couch sideways so Steve has to see both sides. "Jessica, Is this what you want?" Sky asks.

"Oh, god yes! Finally, real men that will be able to fuck me! Not some prissy faggot that can barely get it up!" she goes down on his cock some more, "I love this cock!" and then looks at Steve, "it's so much better than yours!" and she looks at him with disgust.

Jerome has clearly had enough waiting around. He pushes Jessica, so her knees hit the couch. Leaning on the back rest, so she can continue to suck Sky's dick. Jerome and his muscular body moves in on her, and his cock is quickly in her snatch.

She pauses on Sky's dick. "Oh fuck yeah, that cock feel so fucking good! Fuck me, Jerome, fuck me hard!" She looks to Steve, "and you watch the whole time, you pathetic piece of shit! Watch how real men use my body."

Her eyes roll back, and for the next bit of time, it's a combination of mix and match positions and vicious insults.

Eventually, Sky is ready to fuck her, but she makes him pause. As she looks at Steve, she says to Sky, "Fuck my ass! I want to feel a real cock in my ass! Make me cum!" Sky looks right at Steve as he enters her ass. Steve can see the look of pain on her face as she takes this enormous cock in her ass. She gives Steve that looks of total satisfaction as Sky begins to fuck her ass with rhythm. "God, I love a real man in my ass!"

Jerome comes around and jams his dick down her throat. After a time, from both ends they all begin to cum, filling her mouth and her ass at the same time, while she has another shattering orgasm. 'Oh, it feels so good! I love their cum! Love him cumming deep in my ass like a real man!"

Naked they walk over to the bar and take some time to enjoy another drink and let their bodies catch up. Steve sees her chatting them up happily while rubbing their dicks as she does. After a bit, she sees that Jerome is aroused and she goes quickly to her knees.

"Man, your wife is an insatiable slut! Too bad she's married to a loser like you." She looks at Steve and laughs reaching out to rub Sky's dick.

This time Jerome takes the lead, he leads her over to the couch in front of Steve. He turns slightly so there is an angle for him to see everything. Jerome sits back on the couch and spins Jessica around so that her ass is above his dick.

She slowly moves to sit on it. "Oh, I don't know if I can handle that much cock in my ass." She groans and grunts as she slides down his shaft filling her ass more fully than ever. She loves this, all of this! Finally, she is settled with his entire dick inside her. Sky pushes her back so she is lying on Jerome and he can fuck her pussy.

They are passionately fucking her, and she is lost in the loving of it, except to take a moment to tell them how much she loves their dick and how they are fucking her. Sky, while fucking her hard, turns her head towards Steve.

"Tell him how much you love this!"

"Oh fuck, I love this!

"Is it better than him?

"So much better! I love your cocks!"

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes, I want real men to fuck me hard!"

At some point, Steve may have been convinced she was acting had she not cum so many times he lost count.

Sky continued to talk. "What do you want now?"

She looks right into Steve's eyes, "I want your cum inside me! Please cum inside me!"

"Fuck yeah!" Sky said squinting his face as he came. "I'm cumming in your fucking wife you loser. I'm cumming so deep in this pussy. She is never going to want your useless dick again, fucking loser!"

Just then Jerome, who had mostly been silent, spoke up looking at Jessica. "is this your first black dick?"

"No," she said looking right at Steve who was bewildered. "But it's by far the best black cock I've ever seen! It feels so good in my ass! Please cum inside me."

"Bitch after this I'm going to have you craving black dick. When me and the boys come around, we gonna fuck you and this pussy is gonna let us, right bitch? Looking at Steve.

Still pounding her ass on Jerome's cock "Answer him fucking loser!"

Steve looked down pathetically, his wife being torn apart by two hot studs, "yes."

"Damn straight mother fucker!" and with that, he groaned and shot an enormous load in Jessica's ass.

They took some time to relax. Then while the guys dressed Jessica slipped into a robe. They laughed as they walk towards the elevator. Jerome handed her a card.

"This is my private cell. You can reach me any time day or night. You call me tomorrow, and we will set you up for a regular thing, okay?"

"Oh yes!" she practically squealed. They all hugged and then the guys got on the elevator leaving Jessica and Steve behind.

"Is that the end?" he asked.

"Shut up faggot!" she said angrily.

She went to the floor just in front of Steve and let the robe fall as she slipped to lay on the ground.

"Now stand over me you fucking loser!"

Steve did as he was told.

"Now lose those shorts, faggot!"

He did and was now naked straddling her.

"Now rub that pathetic little cock until you cum."

He masturbated over her while she talked the whole time about how hot those guys were and how much better at fucking her. The whole time Steve continued to jack off. She called him pathetic and worse, but mostly focused on how much they were real men and he wasn't. She could see despite this treatment; he was getting close.

"Do you want to cum, loser?"

"Yes, please."

"Then cum you fucking pathetic wuss!"

His cum shot all over her while she never let up talking at him. He had never had an orgasm last this long before. It seemed like he was cumming for hours and from every inch of his body.

Finally, spent he fell back in his chair. She got up and curled up in his lap.

"Are we all done here?"

"All done." He smiled.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a lighter and Jerome's card. As they watched it burn, she said, "You're right, that was fun."

They both smiled and cuddled close watching the last of the card burn.

Then a thought came to Steve, "Not your first black cock?"

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers