J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 11

Story Info
Jessica Rides Room of Dildos on Camera for Audience.
1.3k words
4
14.6k
8

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

Session 8: The Film Session

When Jessica walked into Mistress Christina's home, she found her waiting for her in the back room in an usual set up. There was a camera on a video stand, a sheet, a mask, a huge pile of dildos of all shapes and sizes including several stuck to the wall and some stuck to the floor and five large video monitors on a table facing towards her. She was instructed to undress and put on the mask, which hid most of her face except her mouth.

"You are going to be the entertainment for the night for 1000's on AFF."

Mistress pressed the on button on the camera and then started messing with AFF set up from behind the camera, while Jessica stood there naked surrounded by her toys. She was nervous. Then webcam videos from some of her audience popped up on the screen, roughly 6 different people per monitor. These were people that were watching her. Jessica was nervous and yet, excited to satisfy her mistresses wishes. The webcam windows showed couples, guys, alone, women alone and more, with most people naked. Apparently, the mistress had told people about the show.

"You have a 1000 people watching right now, and you are going to do whatever they or I say. Understood?"

Jessica nodded in agreement.

"Masturbate until the first instruction comes in."

Jessica stood looking right into the camera, spread her legs and stood there rubbing her pussy. She could see adjustments all over the video screens as people got ready to enjoy the show. She saw several cocks she would have like to fuck which made her wet and she began fucking herself with her fingers hard.

"You have been instructed to fuck the blue dildo on the wall."

Jessica saw the dildo and ensuring that the camera kept a good angle; she backed herself slowly onto it and fucked herself. At first, she was slow, but as she saw dicks being rubbed and couple caressing, her pace increased until she fucked herself to her first orgasm.

"Ass on the first-floor dildo."

She slid off the blue and hovered over the large dildo on the floor. With her back to the camera, she slid her ass onto the dildo and then down to the ground. It felt so hot and knowing she was turning people on she did not hesitate to fuck her ass hard for their pleasure leading to her quick second orgasm.

"Pussy on big floor dildo and large black dildo in the ass."

She moved over the giant dildo on the floor and lowered herself down on it. It was so big she wasn't sure she could get it in, but she did.

"Large black dildo in the ass" repeated the mistress.

Jessica wasn't sure she could do this. She got it wet with lube and pushed the tip into her tight ass. There just wasn't space, but she did not want to disappoint, so she kept working it until finally, she was full. It felt incredible. As she rode the massive cock, she pounded her ass brutally and with abandon. She came over and over, but despite the mess, she found she couldn't stop herself, and she just kept ramming it into her. Clearly, this satisfied the crowd, and it was some time before anyone had a different suggestion.

Looking back at the cameras she saw several couples fucking looking at her and several guys shooting cum onto their chest. She secretly wished they were cumming on her.

"Keep going; we have a special request," Mistress said as she walked in front of Jessica and raised her leather skirt and bent over.

Jessica did not need instruction. Her tongue was instantly on her mistress's ass, licking and sucking her hole. Mistress rode her tongue in her bud had Jessica fuck her with her tongue. Jessica knew she was making the mistress hot as she licked and pounded herself. Mistress, walked around to one side so all could be seen. She pushed her hips towards Jessica who was instantly on her clit. Somehow she was able to do this and continue to fuck herself. Looking at the cameras she could see couples fucking, women and men masturbating, even same-sex couples fucking to her hot show.

Mistress came several times, much to her slave's happiness. Christina heard a noise from her monitor and went to look. "Interesting." She spoke to Jessica. "Lay down and use the two largest dildos to fuck yourself."

Jessica did as she was told, while Mistress Christina came over and squatted on her face. "I am going to cum all over your face, and then I am going to pee on your body. You are not to stop."

Jenifer was shocked, but there was no stopping once she started. She sucked on her domme's pussy with fury just the way she was taught. It wasn't long before she was rewarded with a generous splash of cum drenching her face and the mistress's cries of satisfaction. Christina stood up and starting at Jessica's chest; she peed down the length of her body. Rather than being disgusted, she relished the degradation and the warmth, which made her cum again and again.

She was instructed to continue to fuck herself all night long as she watched so many people fucking to her image and so many cumming watching her fuck herself. It was at once shameful and exhilarating. She saw that her mistress was well pleased and therefore she was pleased.

"I will be back in one hour." Do not stop or pause and give them a show to remember.

Knowing they were watching and she was doing Christina's bidding, she did not have to be told. She moved all around the play area fucking everything in sight. She stared at the throbbing dicks on the camera and imagined they were fucking her. She even opened her mouth as she saw guy after guy shoot their load on camera. She saw several women duplicating everything she was doing and watched as their bodies quivered with orgasms. She had never felt so powerful.

For each person who came and dropped off, another came on. She had been fucking herself for three hours straight. Occasionally the mistress would walk back in and give some instruction or treat herself to Jessica's tongue or a strap-on or a double ended dildo. Finally, the mistress told the crowd that the show was coming to an end. Jessica was as disappointed as they were.

With the camera off, she continued to fuck herself and the mistress road her face one last time.

Jessica was instructed to dress and meet the mistress by the door; she did. Surprisingly her holes were not sore; they were just hungry. Steve would be happy tonight.

"So when you were watching those people what did you think about aside from your power?"

"Jessica was embarrassed to admit it, but she said, "I wished all of those cocks were in me and I was licking all of those pussies."

Mistress kissed her passionately on the lips. "I am very proud of how far you have come and how honest you are with the process."

"Mistress, may I ask a question?"

Mistress nodded yes.

"You said the process. What am I in the course of becoming?"

Mistress held her close, "You are going to be my insatiable slut. You are going to want to suck, fuck and lick all the time, everywhere and you will."

Jessica smiled. Mistress Christina kissed and held her close, before leading her to the door. The last thing she said was, "beginning with the next session; you will have homework to do on your own."

Jessica drove home to Steve horny, knowing she was allowed to tell him everything about tonight. She fingered herself practically the whole ride home. "My god, what am I becoming?" she thought nervously. "Homework." She said to herself and drifted off in thought, with her hand in her pussy for the drive home.

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers