J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 15

Story Info
Jessica Slut for 5 Different Guys, 5 Different Ways.
2.2k words
3.97
17.1k
8

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

Homework 2:

I arrived at Mistress's Christina and found a very similar situation to the last time I was there; cars filling the parking areas around her house. I wondered if I was in store for another round of the same treatment.

I walked in expecting to see a house full of women, but was surprised when I walked into a room with five men and Mistress Christina sitting almost naked in the middle of them. She was wearing a leather strap across her breasts and a thin piece of cloth around her waist, not vaguely covering her pussy. Just the sight of it made me instantly wet.

"Gentleman, this is my pet."

I hadn't looked at the guys until she said something, but now I couldn't help but look. The first is a burly blue collar looking guy. Next to him is an extremely well-dressed man in a gray suit. The next guy looked like an ordinary Joe; ironically his name is Joe. The fourth guy is a real pervy looking guy; kinda cute, but you can tell he is not a good boy. The fifth guy was dressed in black leather and was stoking Christina's pussy. It didn't take a genius to know what the Mistress had in mind.

Soon I was following directions to masturbate and ride a dildo in front of them. It was easy to see them getting aroused and their cocks stiffen as I worked myself up and down on the dildo in front of them. Mistress sat on the coffee table and spread her legs so that I could go down on her and fuck myself while they watched. She told me to lube up my ass and switch the dildo, which I did without hesitation and continued to lick her until she came all over my face.

I knew what was next so I moved ahead without her instruction, hoping this would please her. I started with the burly guy, pulling his enormous cock out and swallowing it as deeply as I could. I was a bit surprised when he grabbed my hair tightly and shoved my mouth down on his cock hard. He yanked my hair hard and was roughly fucking my face, finally shooting a load down my throat. When he was done, he shoved me aside like trash.

I moved to the suit, and he was simple and seemed pleased with my efforts. He seemed a bit annoyed when Joe slipped his cock in behind me and started fucking me. I had grown to love the feeling of multiple cocks no matter where they filled me. The suit came calmly in my mouth at the same time Joe filled me with his hot load. It seemed like this was going to be a little bit of fun and very easy.

Then I felt the burly guys hand on my hair. He wrenched me backward hard and slammed me on the table so roughly I thought it would break. He held me down and shoved his cock in my ass forcefully and rammed me brutally. His force was scary, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it! Finally, he shot a hot load inside of me and then he pushed off my back hard to get himself up. That was exhausting and exhilarating!

The whole time this was going on the Perv was jacking his cock. There I was naked, covered in sweat and cum and available to him, but he made no movement other than to masturbate; very odd.

The leather guy didn't come to me either; he was busy finger fucking the hell out of Christina. She was docile in his hands. I realized that he is her Dom and was there just to enjoy her handiwork. I got up and dressed as Christina passed out my number and made the same offer to these men that she made to the women the previous week; I was available to them anytime this week for anything they wanted. This was going to be interesting.

When I arrived home, Steve saw the bruises all over my legs and back. I told him that I just had a rough session with Christina, but I was okay. I felt a little awkward not telling him what happened, and what I would be doing this coming week, but I was devoted to my Domme, and he wanted me to do what she said. We made gentle love.

The first call came the following day; it was the Grey Suit. I was instructed to show up at his office as an interviewee. I made my second excuse in as many weeks to leave my work, feeling kind of bad about that, but I was addicted.

I arrived at his palatial office downtown. I checked in with his secretary and sat down with several guys in business suits, who were apparently interviewing for a job. They all looked me up and down like a piece of meat. After about 5 minutes I was ushered into his office. It was large and he sat behind a huge mahogany desk wearing a perfectly tailored silver suit. There was a window where his secretary could see through if she wanted to. He had me pull the chair back away far enough so that he could see my legs.

"Masturbate for me." He said casually.

I looked to make sure the secretary wasn't looking in and then I slid my panties off. He starred at me appreciatively as I rubbed my clit looking into his beautiful eyes. I came hard for him.

"Go to the corner." he pointed in the corner behind the door where no one could see in.

He had me remove my clothes and fold them in a small pile. He walked over and picked up my clothes and returned them to a drawer in his desk. He had me masturbate and rub my body. Following instruction, I bent over and fucked my ass while he watched. Finally, he instructed me to cum again, and I did.

He then had me join him on his side of the desk. I had to slide by the window, hoping no one would see me naked. He had me go under the desk. He pulled out his cock, and I sucked and licked him. Then, shocked, I heard him call his secretary and invite in the next interviewee. She let him in, but they both seemed a bit confused as to how I left without them seeing me. He then conducted a flawless interview with me naked under the desk sucking his dick.

Interviewee after interviewee came in with me sucking him for hours. He was hard the whole time but never came. Finally, I heard his secretary tell him that was the last of the interviewees. He leaned back and came in my mouth. What amazing control!

I was soaking wet; he was so hot! He stood up and handed me my clothes, then left the office. I dressed quickly and left, though I will never forget confused look on his secretary's face as I walked past her. I went back to work, but I was so wet I could just barely concentrate. I practically raped Steve that night I was so hungry for a cock!

Two days later, I received a call from Joe. He explained to me that he wanted me to fuck his wife, while he fucked me, but she wouldn't know. I arrived at his house, sneaked in as instructed and went up to the bedroom.

"A blindfold? This is just so crazy for you Joe. And you want to go down on me? I guess Dr. Christina must really be helping out. Okay, I'll do it." his wife said laying back in the bed.

After a few minutes I slipped into the room and saw Joe on his knees lapping at his blindfolded wife, who was clearly bored though he was trying hard. I tied my hair back and went to the ground next to him. We made a quick change, and I lapped at her clit instead of him.

"Oh my, Joe!" He had her hands tied to the headboard, but her body started to squirm. "Oh, Joe!" As her first orgasm hit.

I kept licking her pussy, she kept cumming and Joe kept watching closely what I was doing to her. secretly we would switch places and Joe would try to do what I was doing. Finally, with his tongue in her cunt she came massively, "Oh fuck Joe, oh my god!"

Joe was clearly excited to have his wife satisfied. He put me back down on her pussy and he moved down my body. I eventually felt his hands pulling my panties down and quickly he enters me. He moved quietly, but I could tell it would not take long. with one hand I directed how he fucked me, so that he could repeat things with her. Meanwhile, I fingered his wife in the both her cunt and ass. She had to feel the difference, but she acted as if she didn't notice, or maybe she was lost in the moment. Finally, he filled me with his cum as she came so hard that she lost control and poured her juices over my face and the bed with an orgasm that rippled over and over again. He moved to the floor in my place and licked up her body to release her arms as I slipped out of the room.

Steve could smell the pussy all over me and knew that something happened, so I told him about the wife needing a women's touch.

It was 11 that night when the Perv called. I kinda dreaded this one, but I had a responsibility to fulfill. I told Steve that Christina wanted me to do something for her; he never said no to that, and it was basically true.

The perv had me meet him at an adult bookstore, which was not surprising. I was surprised how busy it was, but I walked in and met him. He escorted me to the back and into one of the video booths. He slipped a quarter in and began to watch porn. I was waiting for him to tell me to do something, but he didn't seem interested. However, after a bit of time, I saw a small dick come through a hole in the side of the booth. He looked at me and then at the dick, and the message was clear. I leaned over and sucked this cock through the hole and in moments he was cumming all over my face.

Then the Perv directed my attention to a giant black cock that had come in from a hole on the other side. I sucked that cock and swallowed that load.

This continued for hours, and I must have sucked 20 different dicks. When I finished the last one, he stood up and pointed between my legs. I took this to mean he wanted to see my pussy. He stared at my bare cunt and masturbated himself. I rubbed my pussy as he jacked. Finally, he shot his load all over my skirt. He grabbed my panties and practically ran out of there. I straightened myself up and walked past the hungry eyes. I wondered which of them had cum in my mouth.

It took until late Friday night for me to get a call from the burly guy. Fortunately, Steve was busy, so I didn't have to make any excuse.

I was very nervous as I approached the scary bar on the seedy side of town he directed me to. He called me as I sat in my car and directed me to meet him in the back alley. It was dark, and I was scared as I walked down the alley and found a mattress sitting on the ground by the dumpster. He struck me hard from behind and knocked me to the ground; at least I assumed it was him. I was held down as my clothes were ripped from my body.

I looked up and saw that there were other people there. He placed his elbow on my back holding me down, and I felt his shaft push savagely into my ass with no prep. He pounded me hard as held me down, finally cumming in my ass. Instead of letting me up, he held me in place as the next one took his place. He also raped my ass violently, and there was nothing I could do. One after another they took a turn on my ass; I was so sore, frightened and yet, turned on. They cursed at me, called me a slut and fucked me like a common whore. At one point I was put through a series of DP's. As soon as one guy filled me with their cum, another was right behind. It was awful, awesome, scary, depraved, amazing!

Finally, I was left alone in the alley with my shredded clothes and worn body. I could barely sit in my car as my ass was so torn up. "What have I become?' I thought. I leaned back and masturbated. I know exactly what I have become.

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers