J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 16

Story Info
Jessica Seduces Straight Girlfriend.
1.5k words
4.07
15.6k
5
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

"Out of curiosity, Mistress Christina called me once and asked if there was anything I wanted you to do. I told her that I wanted you to seduce a woman you know. No one in particular, but someone, we both, know. You never said anything, so I assumed it never happened. Did it?" Steve asked.

Well, I did tell you that I hooked up with a beautiful woman at her house, but Mistress Christina told me I wasn't allowed to say everything, but here goes.

So Mistress Christina said she called you and about your request. I couldn't think of anyone we know that I wanted to hook up with, especially because I thought any of the people we know would freak. She told me to write a list of the women we knew and without asking she picked one of the names arbitrarily. I was shocked, no way! Not only wouldn't Terri ever do it, but I would also be mortified if I tried something and it went wrong; the shame. But mistress knew me and saw my fear, and she always pushed me in the direction of my limits. But this I couldn't do, there is just no way. She wouldn't. I couldn't. I would lose a friend, and people would hear about what I had done. Mistress looked at me, told me that my sexual powers were so strong I could seduce anyone, then she ordered me to do it.

As fate would have it, Terri called me the very next day and said her husband was going to be away for an overnight and would I like to grab a drink. Well, now or never I guess, so I said yes. We went to a local wine bar and split a bottle. We laughed a lot. A group of women came in and sat next to us, they were clearly lesbians. They were also having a good time. She and I gave each other smirks every time we saw one of the lesbians kiss or touch one another as if to say, "Can you believe they are doing this in public."

Anyway, typically I am done with a ½ bottle and she with one glass, but Terri suggested we get another bottle, so we did. The lesbians were next to us and got louder and more demonstrative. Terri and I couldn't hear each other from across the table, so I went over and sat next to her. We talked and drank, and somehow I don't remember, my hand ended up on her thigh.

She whispered in my ear while looking at the lesbians, "I think they think we are a couple."

I giggled, "Oh my gosh, well let's give em a show." I said as I kissed her on the cheek. She laughed and hugged me tight and squeezed my butt as she did.

"Oh baby, you are making me so hot!" She laughed in my ear. We were drunk. We were playing lesbian, so it just seemed natural, I leaned into her and kissed her. It started as a peck, but very quickly our tongues were in each other mouths, and we were fully making out.

We both came out of the moment as we heard one of the lesbians say to us, "Hey you two, get a room!"

We laughed and looked at each other and laughed some more.

"Guess we took that a little far." She said to me.

Soon we put it behind us and were back to chatting and drinking until I realized that we had finished another bottle. We were smashed. No way we were driving home, so we got a taxi.

In the back seat of the taxi, we laughed about what we had done. How embarrassing it was. Then I looked her in the eyes; I wanted her badly, and my stare said everything. I leaned over to her and kissed her deeply.

"What are you doing." She said as she pushed me away. "We were just kidding around!" she said firmly.

I pushed her up against the door, and my mouth was on hers again. She protested but soon gave herself to the moment. We kissed passionately in the car. I reached for her breast. She blocked me, but I pushed through and soon was kneading her breasts. Her breath was getting heavy. I opened her blouse, undid her bra and ran my hands over the skin of her breasts. I saw the driver adjust the rear view so he could see us and I just smiled.

I open her shirt completely and let him get a look at her breasts in full before I bent down and took one nipple into my mouth and then the other. She was moaning with pleasure. For the second time that night my hand was on her thigh, and this time I slid it between her legs. She was stunned, and I could tell she was well over the line and close to putting an end to all of it, so I pushed quickly past her panties and into her moist cunt; she sighed. I sucked and licked her breasts and neck while fucking her sweet pussy with my fingers.

I surprised her yet again by sliding a finger in her ass. She looked at me, "have you done this before?"

I smiled at her and said, "a little experimentation (a drastic understatement), but nothing like this! You are driving me wild!"

She moaned as I shoved two fingers in her ass and cunt at the same time and fucked her so hard my hand slammed into the middle of her legs. I could feel her losing control. I fucked and sucked and watched her head fall back as she cried out in an amazing orgasm that splashed all over my fingers, her dress, and the taxi.

Fortunately, we arrived at her house at that exact moment. I paid the cabbie, but left the mess. I figured that was his price for watching.

She rushed in and was mortified by her soaking wet explosion. I assured her that is okay. She started to panic about the whole situation, and I could feel her mood changing to regret and shame. I was losing my grip on her. She rushed into the bedroom and told me she had to clean herself off, as she shut the door behind her leaving me alone. I heard the shower go on and felt that things were going the wrong direction and maybe I should just leave.

I don't remember what I thought exactly then, but something changed in my brain. I went over to her door, which I found locked, found a pen and heard it open with a click. I saw the bathroom door open and heard the shower running. As I walked to the door, I undressed so that by the time I opened it, I was naked. She saw me and looked at me in fear.

"I really shouldn't have, we shouldn't have, I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking..." she stammered as I approached her in the shower.

I ignored her panic and pressed her up against the wall, pressed my naked body to hers and shoved my tongue down her throat. She fought against it again for a bit, but I was not yielding this time. My hand ran all over her body as I kissed her even more passionately. She protested weakly as I slid down to the shower floor and planted my mouth on her clit. Her mind may have been saying no, but her body yielded immediately, and she came for the second time. I didn't stop. I stayed there on my knees for an hour. I fucked and sucked her cunt with my fingers and tongue. I knew I had her when she bent over and begged me to fuck her ass harder.

Finally, she was spent, so we got out of the shower. To be honest, as I dried myself off in the bedroom, I kinda thought that was about it, and she wasn't going to reciprocate. She had already left her comfort zone, and I was happy with what we had done. But I was wrong.

I was facing the bed when she came up behind me and grabbed me. She pushed my towel away as she kissed my neck, pressed her body against my back and reached around to rub my breasts. "I have to taste your ass. Can I?" she asked.

I bent over the bed slowly, but then she shoved me down. She spread my thighs and cheeks and dived into my ass. The tongue danced all over my bud, and she pulled my cheeks apart wider so she could shove her tongue up my ass. I was surprised, first that she was so obsessed with my ass and then second, that her tongue fucking made me cum hard.

She really started going then! Apparently hearing me cum sent her over the edge. She went after my cunt and ass with her fingers and tongue with unbridled passion. I came on her and with her so many times I nearly blacked out. Whenever she would stop, I would start on her, and it went like this for hours.

"Wow!" Steve said. "But you were allowed to tell me about hooking up with women, so why didn't you tell me about this?"

Jessica looked kind of sheepishly. "Well, it went like that for hours, until..."

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers