J&S Journey - Sidestory Ch. 02

Story Info
J&S Make Slut Calendar.
2.4k words
3.36
11.8k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
163 Followers

These are the ongoing stories of Vixen Jessica and her Stag husband Steve.

*

"Okay," Steve said, "I think I understand. So we agree on something you do once a month, with a couple of days for setting up in between? Then in between its just you and I, unless you have something fun going on you want to do.

"Sounds like a good plan," Jessica said.

Which is how they came up with the Calendar.

October: Steve goes out of town, but leaves Jessica with a request. He explains that he is completely comfortable with it. She is not sure she can do it, but she knows that they agreed on the middle ground of one thing a month and this is something on her will do list.

It's Friday night, and she is alone. She dresses up and drives down to Daytona. She finds an upscale hotel by the beach which has an outdoor bar. She sits by herself and begins drinking, probably a lot more than she normally would; she is nervous. A stream of guys come by her table to hit on her, but they are either trolls or douchebags with wedding rings. Finally, a rather handsome guy ambles over and makes some small talk. They drink and get along. Finally, he leans in to kiss her, she thinks of what Steve has asked, so she responds. They rapidly become heated, and he asks her up to his room.

In the well-lit room, their clothes fly off in a passionate flurry, and he is quickly in her. He has a huge dick, and she loves the feel of it particularly when he pulls out to shoot his load over her stomach.

They talk in bed for a while, while she gently strokes his cock until he is hard and ready for another round. She sucks his dick and then rides his cock, stuffing it inside her cunt. Then she remembers what she was there for. She slides off of him and goes to the middle of the bed. He watches as she wets her fingers and fucks her ass in front of him getting it ready; his jaw is hanging open. Finally, she is ready, and she pulls her fingers out and says to him, "fuck my ass!"

He is stunned stupid, but very hard. He mounts her and eases his cock into her wet ass. He fucks her vigorously and with his cock being so huge, while it took time to get used to, now it is making her cum over and over. Finally, he explodes one more time, but this time deep in her ass.

She lays with him for a bit, then gets up, gets dressed, grabs her secret video recorder and her stuff. "Bye!" he lays there confused as she realizes he doesn't even know her name and she's gone.

On the way home she texts Steve, October plan achieved: Let a stranger fuck my ass.

When Steve got home, they fucked over and over and then eventually while watching her little home movie.

November: Steve spent two days and came up with a woman that fit the bill and interest. It was very late on Sunday, and she had a Skype sessions Steve set up. He had moved the big chair from upstairs to his office, so she was comfortable.

The woman came on, and she was also wearing a headset. She was beautiful, brunette and roughly the same age. For a bit the conversation was lite, but eventually, it heated up. They took turns telling each other what to do and before long they were looking at each other fucking their cunts with dildos and lusting after one another until they came several times each.

They made plans to chat again. She went upstairs and fucked Steve's brains out.

November plan: Masturbate with a woman on skype.

She and Steve fucked more that month then she remembers since when the first got together.

December: Steve had two days to work on another project, but that was not the focus of this month. They were in IHOP and after ordering excused themselves to go the restroom. They slipped into the woman's bathroom into a stall, spread her legs and slid his cock into her waiting cunt. They fucked until she came several times.

Later they walked into the movie theater, and it was empty because it was early and the movie got horrible reviews. Steve bent her over in the back of the theater and rammed her until he came deep inside her. They walked out of the theater, which was for the best on many levels.

Watching football, she pulled on his dick in the restaurant and several women busted her at different times with a smile. They snuck out to the parking lot during the peak moments in the games during the fourth quarter. She raised her skirt, and he took her up against the car. She had an orgasm so hard she almost fainted.

That night they drove to the beach, and he fucked her on the sand. December Plan: fuck in public four times in the same day.

Jessica noticed after this time, she was having trouble keeping up with how often Steve wanted to fuck her now. Apparently doing the one thing a month was cranking him up to do a lot more with her.

January: It was seedy and dark, but because she was with him, she agreed to go in. Books and videos were lined up on the walls, the crowd was mostly trolls, but there were a couple of good-looking young guys. They went together in the back where the video booths were in a row and slipped in one. They put coins in the machine and a video of couples fucking played, which got her wet; that and Steve rubbing her pussy.

She heard noised next to her through the hole and did what they read about online when she beckoned the other person through the hole. As stiff cock pressed through, she slapped a condom on it and went to work sucking him off until he came hard and then withdrew his dick.

"That was amazing!" Steve said and started to molest her. But then another cock came through. She smiled, shrugged and sucked this dick dry too. Then another dick and another and she sucked them all. She even had Steve try one.

Then a huge black cock came through. She sucked on it with the condom for a bit, but then she had an idea. She bent over and pushed this cock into her cunt while Steve stood there watching in amazement. She came several times before the guy finally blew his load in the condom inside her.

Steve then mounted her and fucked her until both had enormous orgasms. As they left the bookstore, she looked at the guys and wondered which were the ones that had gotten sucked off.

January plan was achieved and then some: Blow a stranger in a glory hole.

February: She took the plane ticket and kissed Steve powerfully. This one had been her idea, and she agreed to Steve's extra suggestion. Paul and Cindy, the couple she sometimes fooled around with, picked her up and they all fucked on webcam for two days.

The second night Steve saw them walk in with another guy and got to watch his wife getting DP'd and eating pussy at the same time.

His dick was pretty sore after that weekend, but when she came home, he was on her like tattoos on a biker chick. They had only planned on the one activity that month, but Jessica and her dominatrix Christina took a little Orlando trip to a dungeon there.

Feb Plan: Fuck Cindy and Paul and try to get another guy.

March: He set her up with the women he had been working on. The main one was a muscular dyke with a sub around her age. They met according to Steve's plan, and the Dyke fucked her every which way and made her satisfy her sub repeatedly.

Later she met up with the housewife who had never been with a woman and introduced her to bisexual sex. March Plan: sex with two women, two times.

PS. She hooked up with both sets again.

April: Steve was nervous, but this was her idea. They met up with the guy at a local hotel as he came from out of town. They drank while Steve just sat around trying to be anything but panicked. Before long Jessica took the lead and had the guy out of his clothes and on the bed. She led Steve to do as she pleased and he did. Before the night was over, they had mixed and matched in every way imaginable. April Plan: Bi 3way.

May: Jessica walked into the bar before long she found her mark. They walked back towards the bathroom. She led him out the back exit. Outside she slipped a condom on him as she sucked his cock. She then bent over and let him fuck her hard until he came with a groan. Steve had watched the whole thing from the bar to the back. He got her in the car and couldn't make it home without fucking her.

May plan: fuck a stranger while Steve watched.

June: They were in a foreign country, we'll call it Detroit. They had shared several romantic days together. The love was at an all time high. She had been thinking about tonight, and she was ready. She wasn't nervous or doubtful; she wanted it. They arrived at the club and were met by two men who explained things to them. One was a large man named Horst who offered to take Jessica on tour and it was insisted that they tour separately.

As they disappeared behind the door, Steve was talking with the other guy. "Well, I am sure she won't do anything without me."

The guys smiled and with a laugh said, "Oh, they never say no to Horst."

With that he punch a button and the wall to their right rolled up revealing a two-way mirror. He could see Jessica and Horst talking and laughing on the other side of the mirror in an open hallway area. He could see other people walk by and others down the hall.

Then to his amazement, he saw Jessica drop to her knees and pull out Horst's cock to suck it. Eventually, he lifted her against the wall and pounded her.

The guy next to Steve smiled. "See, no one says not to Horst. Ready for you tour" he said with a smile.

They went through a different door at the far end and as they did he looked back and could see Jessica walking naked away down the hall with Horst leading her. He was led on a long tour of the sex club. Lots of rooms, plenty of people having lots of sex. By the time they came to the end of the tour almost an hour had gone by.

The man approached a door. "I think since we didn't see her anywhere else, you will find your wife in here. This is a special room where only certain women are comfortable. It appears your wife is one of those." The guy smiled as he opened the door to allow Steve to walk in.

Steve took two steps in and his mouth fell open. There was his wife on a round table being fucked by some guy while a woman squatted on her face. The crowd around them was so many guys he couldn't count. He got closer and saw his wife was covered in cum. The girl squatting on her face cried out and unleashed a torrent of cum on her face.

"What's going on here?" he asked the guy next to him.

The man smiled happily, "We got a real goer tonight. I don't know how many guys she has fucked, but she doesn't show any signs of stopping."

After watching for another ½ hour, Steve was next in line. She saw him and instead of being embarrassed she rolled over and stuck her ass out at him. "I've been saving this for you!"

Steve stuffed his cock in his wife's ass as the crowd cheered. Another guy got on the table, and he watched his wife suck this cock until he could tell she was swallowing his load, which in turn caused him to blast his load in her ass.

She looked at him when we pulled out, "Okay, so you are ready to go then?" she asked.

He could tell where she was. "No, I don't want to let your fans down." He said with a big smile as a guy pushed him aside and bent her over.

"Are you sure?" she looked back at him as the guy shoved his cock in her ass.

June Plan: Gangbang in a swing club.

July: With June so out of control they went for a bit more tame for July. The camera was on her on the bed. She masturbated for about 30 minutes with various toys while the audience grew. Then he mounted her and fucked for a bit. Then she blew him but stopped her before long.

Then she masturbated her ass with different toys. He then entered her ass. Finally, when he was ready, he let her know, she spun around and jacked his cum all over her face and the mask she was wearing. They turned off the camera hoping that the AFF audience appreciated the fun.

July Plan: Fuck on AFF cam.

August: She had played with a few women over the year, some more than once and she called them all to invite them to meet her at the hotel. When they got there, everyone found that they got along very easily since they had the common bond of having fucked Jessica.

Jessica got the fun started, and before long they were all naked and fucking and sucking all night long.

August Plan: Lesbian gangbang.

September: The final month of their first calendar. Steve set it up and was there to make sure she was safe. The two guys showed up at the room in the middle of the day, and they were huge, sexy, buff and ready. She spent several hours sucking and fucking them. They tore her up, and she loved every minute of it.

She then rested, showered and got ready. She went down to the bar and found two good looking guys and invited them up to her room. She fucked them just as passionately.

September Plan: Two three ways one planned and one unplanned.

hesse1
hesse1
163 Followers