Jane & Dad Ch. 1

Story Info
Divorced daughter cums to Dad.
1.6k words
4.3
248.4k
39
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At twenty-five Jane felt her personal life coming to an end. Her husband of four years left and divorced her for a fifty year old woman. Jane couldn't understand why he left her. The older woman was heavy, nearly two hundred pounds, and she didn't have any where near as much for breasts despite her size. Tommy, her ex-husband, had always liked large breasts like hers, but now he was porking some heavy weight with little on her chest. She decided it was time to go home to Daddy.

Frank waited breathlessly for his sweet daughter to come home. She had called and told him everything. His body reacted by growing an immense erection as they talked on the phone. Half way through the conversation he was stroking himself, his hand sliding up and down his turgid shaft as the pre-cum coated the hard/soft skin. Now, as her car pulled into the drive, came the moment of truth.

Jane removed herself from her car, adjusted her much to short mini-skirt and to small blouse and strode with purpose to the front door. It opened and there was Daddy, his arms open for her. She melted to him feeling the warmth of his bear like hug. He was a big man and had no trouble making his arms go around her slender body far enough the tips of his fingers easily touched the sides of her breasts.

Secretly Jane had maintained a crush on her Dad and reveled in even the slightest touch of his fingers upon her overly sensitive boobs. Without thinking she began to press her hips to his groin feeling his growing erection. In her mind she wondered if it would be any where near a big as the rest of his body.

As her big firm breasts were being crushed to his chest Frank felt her rubbing her lower body to his. His manhood grew as expected and he melded his body to hers. Instinct told him she was his and only a short time would be needed before he made her his woman, his companion, his bed mate.

Supper that night was simple as they talked of nothing special, mostly avoiding her recent divorce and the why. Sandy washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen insisting her Dad just relax in the front room. After all was done she said she wanted a shower and would be back down shortly. Frank spent the time waiting anxiously all the time imagining it was but a dream. Ten minutes later he heard the shower being turned off, the door opening and the footsteps of his lovely daughter coming down the stairs. He looked as his mouth dropped open.

Mid-way down the stairs Jane stopped for effect. She wore her sexiest nightie, the all but see through baby-doll. The hem barely covered her sweet spot, the top exposing most of her overly ample breasts. Her legs were long and slender, very sexy with firm thighs. After a moment for her Dad to look she again descended the stairs, her very heavy breasts bobbing and moving from side to side with each step. She felt her nipples rubbing against the fabric and, along with the excitement of the moment, become rigid.

"I hope you don't mind Daddy, but I wanted to wear one of Mother's. While it might be just a bit to small it feels so good."

To say it was a bit small was an understatement worthy of the century just begun. The almost transparent material clung to tightly to her body is accented her every curve, dimple and rise to perfection. He could clearly see her hard swollen nipples centered on her breasts, the clean look of her sex and the legs running from her feet to her buttocks. Inside his pants his manhood rose rigid, jerked in anticipation and began leaking once again.

"Baby, you look to lovely and I don't mind what you're wearing. Why not come closer and let me have a better look," he panted with lust.

"I hope you like bald, Daddy," Jane asked lifted the hem only the few inches needed to expose her sex. Between her legs there was not a single sign of hair nor even telltale stubble. All there was were swollen lips, moisture and the protruding nub of her clitoris poking out freely like a tiny penis.

"As much as I've wanted and dreamed of this moment I can't," moaned her father. He leaned back on the sofa, his throbbing organ forcing the front of his pants to bulge obscenely.

"It's not a matter of what you want, Daddy," Jane cooed. "It's what I want and what I'm going to do with you." She slipped the scanty nightie from her body and proudly displayed her naked body to her father. Her hands moved upwards to cup her hugely heavy boobs holding them in offering. "I'm going to have you and you're going to have me. Daddy, for so long I've wanted us to be together, to have sex and since mother left I know you need it more than ever. Tonight is just for us."

Franks hands trembled as they lifted. Her body was bent from the waist allowing her pendulous heavy breasts to come within inches of his fingers. Hesitantly he touched her scalding hot skin. It was silky yet firm, yielding but not giving as he began to feel and touch her offered chest. Jane's nipples swelled ever more hard as her Dad's forefinger and thumb captured them. Without thinking they began pinching and rolling them around causing them to become more sensitive. Jane groaned and pressed her breast flesh closer feeling the his knuckles pressing more deeply into her firm mounds. Her one hand dropped gently to his lap feeling something long, thick and hard inside his pants. They groped for the opening, tugging down the zipper to release his blood engorged manhood. As her fingers curled around his scalding hot shaft she gasped.

"Oh Daddy, it's so big, thick, hard and hot. I've dreamed of this day since I was, well since I was younger and the first time I saw you and mother in bed. Now it's mine, all mine and I'll do anything to keep it."

Jane moved her body down making sure his hands remained on her sensitive breasts to kneel between his legs. Keeping her upper body raised she lowered her mouth and took him between her lips as they clamped around his rigid shaft. Up and down she moved her head knowing just how to orally please a man and it was this man she wanted more than any to please. Five minutes passed, then ten and Jane finally lifted her face releasing her Daddy's organ.

"Daddy, will you please take me? Let me feel your body in mine making love to me? Daddy, will you please fill me with your cock?" she pleaded.

Frank had no choice. He was, by now, to far gone to not take his daughter even if it was by rape, but she was offering herself and begging him. He smiled as she placed her legs on either side of his while maintaining a firm grip on his organ. Her sex was open, dripping her juices over the tip of his penis as she moved lower to him. His swollen head slipped and became coated with her juice as she rubbed it along the swollen lips of her sex. Ready Jane put the head at the entrance of her body and felt him enter. She gasped at his size. It was so much more than she had ever had yet she wasn't about to quit until she had taken all of him. Inch by inch she slipped him in deeper and deeper, her hips slowly moving lower. Moments after the first contact she felt him reach bottom all but pressing against her cervix. She held herself still as the first if many climaxes washed over her body.

"Ahhhhh, yes, Daddy, do me. Let me feel you filling me and giving me what we both want," Jane gasped.

"And what is it you want your Daddy to do with you?" he asked knowing the answer but wanting to hear it from her lips.

"Ooooohhhhhh, Daddy, don't tease me. I feel you filling me so full. I want you to take me, make love to me. Fill me with your sperm and make me pregnant. I want your baby swelling my tummy, making my breasts fill with milk so you can suckle them with our baby. Oh Daddy, fuck me. Give me your cum, shoot it deep inside and keep fucking me all the time. Daddy, I love you so much I want your baby, I want your cock, I want your cum in my cunt and in my mouth."

Jane's words, her dirty talk and her wanting his baby brought him over the edge. His organ swelled thick and hard, the tip sensitive to the rubbing inside her sex. Suddenly his scrotum sucked up tight as his seed boiled and rushed up the tube of his manhood.

"Yes, baby, I'll fuck you. Here, feel my cum as it floods the inside of your willing cunt. Feel me feeding you desire to be fertile and have your belly swell with our love child. Feel me fucking you and if this time doesn't work we'll keep fucking until you are with child. Then I'll suckle and drink the milk from your breasts while we fuck and make another child."

The moment was over and done. Jane felt, she knew his seed had taken route and made her pregnant. She knew in the months to come her belly would swell full with his child, her breasts would fill full of milk and before the baby was born he would nurse from her. After the baby was born both would nurse and then they would return to have sex and another baby.

* * * * *

I'm not sure, but there may be more. It all depends on you, the dedicated readers.

Yours truly,

Trog