Jane & Julie Go Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,403 Followers

When our last set ended the applause and cheers were deafening, and Greg jumped on the stage to say he was going to convince us to perform the next night, too.

After our last set, we again joined Steve and Sean at their table. We talked for a long time. When the place calmed down, and a lot of the customers filtered out as it got late, Greg joined the four of us at our table.

Greg begged and cajoled us to perform the next night too, and he basically charmed us. He showed us the tip jar. It had $800 in it, which was a record by a large margin. Steve and Sean also encouraged us to give an encore performance the next night. Greg gave us the money we had earned and finally succeeded to talk us into a set the next night.

I liked both Steve and Sean, and I knew Julie did, too. So when The Daily Grind and Drink closed at 2am, the four of us were not ready to end the evening. We let them take us back to our parents' house where everyone was already asleep, including Zach. Zach had already gone home, and he had taken the car with him, so we needed a ride home in any event.

Steve and Sean had brought along some Canadian Whiskey, and we all had a glass. It loosened us up. We still had our borderline obscene performance outfits on. We all had fun discussing how nobody could tell us apart; they claimed nobody could tell them apart, either.

I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but somehow the men claimed they could tell who was who just by looking at our boobs. We were sufficiently drunk and sexually aroused by what had happened on stage, that we accepted their challenge. To be perfectly frank, I already had a crush on Steve, and Julie had a crush on Sean, I could tell. We sent them out of the room, put on gloves so that they could not see our nails, and took our tops off. Then we called them back in.

We had agreed they could kiss us and "do some other things" which were left unspecified if they were right. If they were wrong, we got to try to tell them apart without them wearing any clothes. Any clothes at all.

As it turns out, either they could tell who was who just from our boobs, or they just got lucky. We made them do it three times, and they were right all three times. That made it a 1 in 8 chance that it was just luck. Unlikely, I thought. The point is, they won. We had to kiss them and let them do 'some other things.'

We actually didn't mind. We found them sexy and had enjoyed speaking with them. We were topless, and wearing very short skirts and panties, gloves still, and basically nothing else. We let them kiss us and enjoy our boobs the way men like to. This involved lots of caresses and sucking on them a bit.

Steve's hands went to my ass, and slipped underneath my blue panties. I knew their 'final destination' as they say on airplanes, and twisted around to stop them from getting there. In truth I was ready to be fingered by Steve: I was very aroused by being on display during our performances, and I could have used some relief. But I did not want to be that easy.

After all, we had just met them both that very evening. In addition, Sean and Julie could see everything we were doing, and I thought it was too slutty to let Steve molest me in front of others. Strangely, though, the idea turned me on.

I looked over at Julie, and saw that she was twisting away from Sean just as I had done. We really do think alike.

I was quite aroused and trying to hide it. Of course Julie was the same. To stop their seduction of us and change the dynamic, I said, "How about us trying to tell you apart?"

Steve said, "There's only one way. Our cocks are different. Sean is bigger."

I looked at Julie and she nodded, and she undressed Sean and I undressed Steve. They already had throbbing erections, and Julie engulfed Sean's cock in her mouth. This shocked me. In my stupefied state I watched her give Sean a blowjob.

So much for my idea about not seeming too easy!

Steve looked at me. I looked back at him, and I saw affection in his eyes. I looked again at Julie who was enjoying Sean's cock immensely for all I could tell, and well, I took Steve's cock into my mouth as well, and I went to town on it. Julie and I gave them both blowjobs. From their reactions I cold tell they enjoyed them immensely.

As I looked up at Sean, with his cock in my mouth and down my throat, he looked down at me smiling. I was probably projecting, but it seemed to me I saw pure affection in his eyes. It was thrilling to think just then that he might like me as much as I liked him.

It's strange to wonder how much a man likes me when his engorged, hard cock is in my throat, I thought. My mother did not raise me to have such thoughts.

The men were slightly surprised by our forward behavior, and frankly, so was I. In fact I was more than slightly surprised by my behavior that entire night. I never did things like this normally, as I was somewhat stingy in general with my sexual favors. The old fashioned four words are: I was a prude. But the two men were in heaven and groaned happily.

Oh yes, if Sean's cock was in fact bigger, it was at most by a millimeter. They looked the same to me.

They both ended up ejaculating into our mouths, and the two of us swallowed like champions. Steve and Sean were thrilled and wanted to continue the sex, but we said no it was time for them to go home. We needed our beauty sleep.

After they left Julie said to me, "I can't believe how we've behaved today. You realize every boy in our old high school, including every one of them that we knew, has by now seen our boobs?"

"Plenty of our friends were not there tonight," I said.

"Dollars to doughnuts cell phone pictures of us waving our boobs around are all over the Internet by now. Probably short videos, too," Julie replied, a slight tone in her voice. "Every guy who was there has to have it on Facebook already, at the least. Nobody's going to remember the music. All that they'll remember is what JJ's boobs are like. And also we will now be considered to be sluts."

"You're right. We're toast," I said. "What were we thinking? And if that is not bad enough, we just gave blowjobs to two friends of Zach that we met for the first time this very evening! If that gets out, it's the last nail in our slut coffin."

"I guess we weren't thinking," Julie said. "We have to back out of tomorrow night's performance."

"First thing in the morning," I said. "When we're sober again."

We went to our room and found two dozen roses there, with a note from Zach, "To my super talented and hyper sexy sisters! I had no idea how spectacular the two of you are. I am so proud to be your brother."

"Well, at least Zach is not ashamed of us," I said.

"He doesn't know yet about the blowjobs we just gave his friends.," Julie said.

"Are you sure?" I said, and then we both giggled.

The next day we tried to back out of a repeat performance, but Greg had allies. Steve, Sean and Zach teamed up with Greg and we finally broke down and agreed to one more performance. But we demanded different outfits.

Greg explained that sex sells in our small town; good music is great, but sex is what packs in the crowds. We compromised and agreed to dress as Santa's helpers. Reluctantly we agreed to go braless under our costumes.

The costumes pushed up our boobs twice as much as a push-up bra would have done. Our boobs were at constant risk of spilling out of the costume. The skirts were not only short, but flared out, giving the crowd a clear view of our panties, especially because we would be elevated on the stage.

Moreover Greg insisted, and we acquiesced, to wear flimsy, sexy lace panties. Julie was to wear red ones, and I was to wear blue ones, to keep with tradition. Greg was certainly going to pack in the crowd. We had to dye the two pairs of panties that afternoon: one red, and one blue.

Once men saw how we were dressed, they would text their friends to come to see the show. But probably everyone already knew about our brazen topless display from last night anyway. Anyone who had heard about it would be sure to be there tonight.

Everyone would be there. Nothing compares to seeing two girls you went to high school with, and ignored as wall flowers, now being sexy as hell with great figures, long blonde hair, and especially our great boobs. Plus we were sure people expected to see us again perform topless.

Everyone who came would have to bring a toy to donate to poor children, given it was almost Christmas. I thought to myself that given the outfits we were to wear, vibrators and dildos might be the appropriate toys. Fortunately I did not vocalize such a thought.

I heard there were long lines of twenty something men at Toys R Us that afternoon, out at the mall. Nobody wanted to miss our performance, and they needed to purchase the entrance fee.

People were lined up for a block and half to get in to see us perform. No young man over 21 wanted to miss this live show. There was a lot of anticipation about seeing our boobs live, too. There was little doubt about that. I would say there was no doubt, even. Greg broke the fire marshal's limits, I'm sure, packing the people in, the majority of them male.

We began slow, singing folk songs, dwelling on harmony. We got big cheers when Julie sang 'Bridge over Troubled Water.' We then progressed to songs by our own Nobel Laureate Bob Dylan, as Julie said when she announced we would next sing "The Mighty Quinn."

Our rendition was especially well received. Julie dramatically shivered when she sang the word Eskimo, to big cheers. The fake shivering made her boobs bounce around under her Santa's helper outfit, and they came perilously close to falling out.

We then progressed to some light rock with a couple of Bob Seeger songs, and some Beatles songs to round things out. Then we raised the roof with the sexual innuendo of Madonna's "Like a Virgin." Julie came over to me and we stood back-to-back and rubbed our asses together as we belted out the song. We leaned towards the audience so they could see all of our boobs down to our nipples, which were barely covered. The crowd went wild.

That ended the first set. We were still 'properly dressed,' and people seemed happy. Greg brought over some drinks for us. He had spent the day inventing them he told us, and he called it his JJ Cocktail.

Everyone seemed to be drinking a JJ Cocktail, and we finally saw Steve and Sean trying to make their way through the crowd to our table. They gave us huge smiles, and why not? Only 18 hours earlier we had blown each of them.

When they joined us, we had a good time talking about everything and anything, until I felt Steve's hand on my bare thigh. I looked at Julie and she looked at me. She shrugged, a shrug that said 'What do you expect, after the way we behaved last night?' I shrugged back. I figured Sean's hand was on her thigh. I was right as it turned out.

Having his hand on my thigh under the table did not seem that outrageous just then, given I had blown him the previous night, and we were selling sexual innuendo on stage.

Steve's hand slowly climbed up my thigh as I ignored it, and we chatted on. Both of the twins were loquacious, and I was enjoying talking with them. When Steve's hand reached my panties, I got up announcing I needed the ladies' room. Julie joined me. We spent some time there doing our business and giggling about the twins and how we were going to handle them.

When we returned it was time for our second set. Greg wanted to know if we planned to bare our boobs again. We explained we had never planned it the previous night; it was due to his crappy outfits. He smiled. Our outfits that night were pretty crappy, too. Our boobs were in constant danger of spilling out.

Greg had a surprise for us. He had hired a professional bass guitar player. He was a good-looking man with long hair and a beard, and he was a serious musician. He was pulling our chain however: It was our own Evan. This was great news for us, and we quickly discussed with him our plans for the second set. He nodded his head and joined us on stage.

With the addition of a bass guitar our music was really good. All we needed now was a drummer. But we did a damn good job even without a drummer. Once again Julie got carried away while singing a Freddy Mercury song from Queen, and she began to dance and gyrate around on stage while singing. I played my guitar and so did Evan.

Julie was over the top and the audience was enthralled. I had a cadenza while Julie danced, and then we both danced while Evan took a solo on the bass guitar. Evan was wonderful, and this time it was I who had the wardrobe malfunction. While I was dancing both of my boobs escaped from my top.

Julie saw me, and in the mirror image of last night, in solidarity she slipped her top below her boobs, too, and now the two of us were dancing around topless on stage. Evan kept right on playing, and then Julie signaled to him, taking up her guitar, and I sang a cover of a song by Adele. Julie joined for the chorus, forming a lovely harmony. The crowd went wild.

As Julie kept dancing, her outfit slipped completely off, since it was only her waist keeping it on her, after she put down the top. I'm not sure how it fell below her hips. It must have come unzipped.

Probably she had inadvertently loosened the zipper when she pulled it below her boobs. I would have thought that was not really possible, but it happened. I guess even the zippers were crap. Now she was dancing in panties only. This was going too far.

The crowd got quiet at first, but when Julie simply ignored what happened, the crowd erupted and was deafening. The cheering was so loud we could barely hear our own music. She was dancing in her bright red lacy panties, and nothing else. I felt under pressure to lose the rest of my Santa's helper outfit too, in solidarity with Julie. But I lacked the courage.

Evan smiled at me while I sang, and came up behind me, and in almost one swift motion he unzipped and pulled off my outfit. It was so sudden and he (perhaps inadvertently) pulled with so much force, that he took my panties with it. Now I was singing an Adele song completely naked on the stage.

The cheering was intense. I was horribly embarrassed and ashamed and did not know what to do. I covered my privates with my guitar, and turned around presenting my bare ass to the audience. Evan was fishing out my panties from the Santa's helper outfit on the floor and offered them back to me. Julie looked horrified and was staring at me as she played her guitar for all it was worth.

I don't know what happened. I took back the panties, started to put them back on, and then froze, realizing I would inevitably expose my privates further by bending my legs to put on my panties while holding my guitar.

In a moment of "fuck it -- this is fate -- I flamboyantly tossed them to Steve, who caught them and smiled at me, licking his lips. I faced the audience and no longer tried to hide my privates behind my guitar. I concentrated on my music, and finished the song by Adele naked on stage and with my eyes closed. I felt like an ostrich. Closing my eyes somehow gave me the last bit of modesty I had just thrown away.

When I opened my eyes, Julie was naked too. Sean was holding her red panties above his head, like a trophy. The crowd now was so raucous we could barely hear our music. Our music began to seem irrelevant. We did one more number naked: Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen.

Looking at Julie's body I saw she was a truly beautiful woman. It is hard for a woman to look beautiful when naked; bodies have flaws, lots of them, and clothes do a good job of hiding them. Of course lovers see our bodies naked, but they are not analyzing how our bodies look when they do, they are enjoying them. It's different.

But naked on stage your body is on display. It's there to be observed. And every man there was checking out Julie's body. And Julie had no flaws. None. Her skin was radiating, her boobs were beautifully shaped, her nipples prominent and her areoles perfection themselves, being a lovely shade of maroon. Her hips were perfectly balanced, her ass was smooth and without pimples, her legs beautifully formed and graceful.

And my body was identically perfect. It was being checked out just as much. I could tell men were trying to see a difference, and failing to find one. But I could not see myself. I could not analyze my own body this way. I could see only how beautiful my sister was. That gave me insight into myself.

At the beginning of each 'Born' and at the 'U' of USA, and at the beginning of each major beat, Evan gave my butt a huge slap that was clearly audible. It was also of course visible. My ass surely became red by the third or fourth slap. The first time I was so surprised it showed on my face and I uttered a little scream, which sounded like a squeal.

Subsequent slaps evoked a smile each time. To my surprise the slaps made we wet down there. I was sure my cunt was glistening wet, but of course I dared not to look. A loud cheer from the crowd met each and every slap.

The crowd could surely see my cunt. The proper stance when playing the electric guitar is with one's legs spread. Probably they could see how wet I was too. I felt immense shame. The shame was overwhelmed by arousal.

When the song ended I turned around exposing my red ass to the crowd. They loved it. Julie and I ran off the stage, straight to the ladies room, refusing to come out until Greg brought us something to wear.

My cunt was tingling from the arousal of exposing myself to a crowd, coupled with the public spanking Evan gave me on stage. The spanking in front of everyone turned me on immensely. My mind was reeling trying to understand just what was going on with me.

I was very disturbed by these developments, but much more disturbed by my positive reaction to them. Something was seriously wrong with me.

Greg brought us our outfits from the previous night: The miniskirts and the vests with their one button. He did not bring us our panties: Steve and Sean had them and were not surrendering them.

When we emerged dressed from the ladies room, a huge cheer went up. Greg made an announcement. "The JJ Girls (as he called us) will be performing a second set in around 20 minutes. In the meantime our new JJ Cocktails are half price." Greg brought us each a JJ Cocktail, on the house.

Julie and I knew that without our panties, men would easily see our privates when we were on stage in our mini skirts. The lewd show would continue. We asked Steve and Sean to return our panties, but they refused.

We finally agreed they would give them back to us if we gave them something they wanted. It was never spoken, but we both knew what they wanted was far more than just another blowjob. We had that to look forward to at the end of the evening.

I was not ready for this. Despite my outlandish behavior on stage, revealing all of my charms to the raucous crowd, and the enthusiastic blowjob I gave Steve the night before, I still somehow thought of myself as a prude and very stingy when it came to handing out sexual favors. I was not ready to let Steve fuck me, and that was clearly on the menu for later that evening.

My head was spinning. I was trying to understand my own behavior. I had never before been an exhibitionist, and on top of that I had given a blowjob to a man I had met only hours earlier. And I did all of this in my small hometown, where everyone knew me! My reality was in free fall.

Those were my private thoughts as Julie and I gabbed with Steve and Sean, and before I knew it, it was time for our second set. Because of all my troubling thoughts, I left most of the gabbing to Julie, who seemed much less concerned by what was going on than I was.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,403 Followers