Jane & Julie Go Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

While we sang the men checked out our panties eagerly, and kept hoping for another wardrobe malfunction, which did not happen, thank goodness. So for once they got to listen to our damn good music while drinking Greg's wonderful JJ Cocktails at half price.

The wardrobe malfunction did however happen in our third and final set, and the last five songs we performed topless to huge roars from the crowd. It almost seemed pointless to sing given how loud the crowd was, but we did anyway, and Julie's coloratura voice soared over the noise, barely, even if my lovely alto/contralto voice was lost in it.

When it was over we joined Steve and Sean at their table, and Zach and Evan came over, too. Greg gave us the malfunctioning Santa's helpers outfits as souvenirs. Steve and Sean invited the four of us over to their parents' house, and we all went.

I was happy Zach and Evan were coming too, since it seemed unlikely we would have to put out for the twins with Zach and Evan there, even if putting out for them was an implicit promise they had extracted from us in return for our panties.

All four men talked constantly about how wonderful our music was, studiously avoiding the elephant in the room that part of the time we had performed topless and worse, even nude.

Finally, Julie could not stand it any more, and she said, "I can't believe we were nude on stage. I just can't believe it, and it was in front of all the boys we knew in high school, too. I am so humiliated. The digital memory of our performance will continue forever."

Our own brother Zach said, "Julie, you and Jane have truly beautiful bodies. The female body is a thing of beauty and has been for centuries if not millennia. It was an extreme aesthetic performance to hear your music and to see your beautiful bodies. I for one was moved by it."

Zach added, "It was art, pure and simple. It was as good as the best paintings in a museum." Steve and Sean muttered, "Hear, hear!"

This was not what I expected to hear from our beneficent older brother who had sworn to protect us from the horde. I was also humiliated to have bared myself in front of my own brother, on top of everything else.

This led to a discussion among the men about how beautiful we girls are, and how much dignity we have. The conversation however quickly degenerated to how our bodies compared to the bodies of other women they had seen naked in the past, mostly if not always in the process of undressing them in order to have sex with them.

I got a little grossed out by that conversation, actually. I am sure Julie did, too. At least they all thought our bodies were better than their other women they knew carnally.

Sean had art talent, and he asked if he could make a pencil sketch of us naked? He said he could make a good sketch if we could hold a pose for 20 minutes, better if we could last 30 minutes. I don't know how he convinced us to do it, or why we agreed, but we did agree to pose for him.

I thought that lots of women model nude for artists. There's no shame in that. When I took an art class in college we had both male and female nude models. All were normal, nice people. So I focused on that.

We stripped and he told us how to pose, with our legs spread but one hand over our privates for modesty, and the other arm raised behind our heads because it would raise one of our boobs, and the pose would make us pretty. Steve took a picture of us each posed liked that so we could see ourselves, and we nodded and smiled. He did not delete the picture, however.

Sean sketched us as the four men ogled our naked bodies. Towards the end I noticed Julie was moving her fingers on her hand covering her crotch. Maybe Julie and I were more different than I thought? She was quietly pleasuring herself in front of four men!

When Sean was done he invited us to see his sketch, and we went over to see it. We were still both naked. The sketch was good, even very good. He had blurred Julie's hand just a bit, capturing her movements. Seeing it, she smiled slightly.

"Wow," I said. As I said it, Steve came up behind me and he put his arms around my stomach, turned me around, drew me to him and kissed me. He whispered a reminder about what I owed him for the return of my panties earlier that evening. I noticed Sean was putting the moves on Julie at the same time.

As if reading my mind, Zach said, "Don't mind Evan and me, sisters. We'll just watch and enjoy the show."

This was getting very weird. Were we to put on a live sex show for our own brother and another musician? It was bad enough Zach had been ogling us naked for all of this time. Before I could even absorb the horror of such a thing, I saw that Sean had Julie on the floor and was spreading her legs.

His fingers went into her while the expression in her eyes was one of a combination of unbridled lust, of fear and of humiliation. She was already wet I assumed, from having fingered herself during the sketching pose. I could tell she really wanted Sean inside her, but was not prepared to give a live sex show, especially to her own brother!

I said, "I don't think this is a good idea," and as I got the words out I heard Julie moan. I looked and Sean already had his gorgeous cock inside her. He began to pump it in and out. She was fucking him in front of the four of us! I was stunned.

I guess in Julie's case lust triumphed over modesty.

I watched my sister get fucked right in front of my eyes. I had never before seen two people have sex right in front of me, and my first time witnessing it included one of them being my twin sister! I was totally freaked.

Zach looked as if he were almost drooling; he was watching his own sister get nailed right there in front of him, and clearly loving the show. Evan appeared lost in thought, but his eyes were riveted on the show. Julie appeared to be enjoying herself, which for me was the most amazing part. She almost seemed to be performing as much as fucking.

As I watched I could easily imagine the eros Julie was feeling at these moments, and I felt my cunt lubricating in solidarity with my twin. I was rapt.

Steve had been gently caressing my boobs, and while Sean was humping Julie rather forcefully now, and while Julie clearly loved it, Steve lay me down and spread my legs.

At this point I figured it was inevitable, and I suddenly yielded to it. I happily let Steve fuck me while Sean fucked my twin. Actually I was enthusiastic about the prospect of Steve fucking me, and reality did not disappoint. Zach and Evan got naked and watched. When I looked at them, I felt as if they were waiting their turn. But surely that could not be.

The idea that Evan and Zach wanted to enjoy both Jule and me after the twins had their ways freaked me out. No way that was going to happen. I reminded myself: I am in control of my own body. If Evan wants to fuck me after Steve, I can say no. I will say no!

Steve was a great fuck. I was falling for the man. He would screw me, and vary the motion. Sometimes he was fast, sometimes he was slow, sometimes he would pound away, nailing me, and other times he would gently screw me. When he began to finger my clit as he fucked me I began to lose it, and to my surprise I actually came while he fucked me. I was not subtle either. I lost my usual reserve, moaning loudly as we fucked.

Julie, not to be outdone, began to sing out in her coloratura singing voice as she came, too. There is something about hearing "Oh my God, yes!" sung out at a moment of passion at a perfect high A, two octaves above middle C. I saw the cocks of Evan and Zach twitch frantically when she sang out the joy of her orgasm.

I was sure we must have waked their parents. We might have waked the neighbors, or even waked the dead, Julie and I were that noisy. Fortunately though, Steve and Sean's parents gave their adult sons privacy. Both men pulled out and came on our stomachs.

Before I could completely recover and catch my breath from the literally breath taking fuck, I saw Evan mount Julie, and she let him have seconds seemingly without a moment's thought. Holy shit, my sister was a total slut! I had no idea. This meant, however, the threat of Evan fucking me was gone; he had chosen Julie. I could relax.

It never occurred to me that Zach, our own brother, would have the temerity to try incestuous sex with us just then. We were so turned on by the whole situation, and drunk, he might think it was possible we would let him. Yet this did not occur to me.

While I was staring at Julie and Evan going at it, in a state of shock over Julie's slutty behavior, a cock entered me as well. I had been lying on my back, my legs slightly apart, recovering from Steve's wonderful fuck when the cock entered me. It entered me completely by surprise.

Our brother Zach was fucking me. No, this could not be happening, I thought. He had already pumped in and out of me three times before I was able to recover from my shock and say, "No Zach! Stop this. This is incest! Not okay. Stop! Get out of me!" I tried to get away from him. No way I could let my own brother fuck me!

As I protested and tried to get out from under him, Sean stuck his lovely cock in my mouth. I was surprised he was already hard again after having deposited so much cum on my sister's stomach. Sean's cock in my mouth effectively silenced me and simultaneously blocked my escape from my brother's cock in my cunt.

I could taste my sister's juices on his cock. I could feel my brother Zach's cock in my cunt. I did not know what to think. Right then, I did not even know how to think. I was shivering in some combination of fear and horror.

I was emotionally overwhelmed. I heard the high soprano singing moans of Julie as Evan enjoyed her body to the max. Her moans got muffled when Steve stuck his sloppy cock in her mouth. It was covered with my juices.

Julie and I both had been manipulated onto all fours. Evan ploughed into Julie's rear entry, and my own brother Zach ploughed into mine, while Julie sucked Steve, and I sucked Sean. It was not lost on me that the male twins had switched girls for their blowjobs that night.

This meant both Julie and I were having sex with three men that night: Two fucks and a blowjob each. That was outrageous for yours truly the prude, but to be doing it with my own brother was so strange I was completely freaked.

I knew promiscuity of this sort was a sin, but incest was so much a bigger sin. I felt guilt and shame, but one other thing, too: I don't know why but I found sinning this way to be highly erotic. I was turned on like never before.

What happened next I could never have predicted. I suddenly got super turned on by the realization I was having incest with my brother. I was on the pill, so there was no danger of an incest baby, and I found the idea of brother incest erotic in the extreme. I got into the fuck immensely, and dropped Sean's cock so that I could focus on getting nailed by Zach.

I realized I had been turned on by our exhibitionism during our performance. This revealed an aspect of my personality I never knew about; I had not even suspected it. And now the same thing was happening with the incestuous fuck with my brother. I had never before been so aroused, so sexually alive. It was all very disturbing, but I could not deny the arousal.

I rolled onto the floor. Zach fell out but then I pushed him down on his back and mounted him. I wanted, no I needed, to be on top. I sat down on his cock and slowly moved up and down on it. Sean watched my show, as there was now no question I was in control, and fucking my brother for all I was worth.

Julie had a noisy climax, and Evan dumped his load in her cunt, so she was pretty sloppy, and as she came back from her post orgasmic haze she glanced over to look at me and her eyes got very big, and very wide. She saw her older brother and her twin sister having enthusiastic incest. I noticed her mouth was open in horror, as it began to sink in.

As if to distract herself, she resumed her blowjob of Steve, and he quickly came, shooting another good load into her mouth and down her throat. She could not handle it all, and some spilled out and fell onto her luscious boobs. She rubbed it into her boobs as if it were a body cream. She looked lewd doing that.

Zach rolled me over and now he was doing me in missionary position. He began to fuck me hard and furiously. I began to think he might have been fantasizing about doing his sexy little sisters for quite some time.

We were not just younger than him. He enjoyed a tall, lean, muscular body. His legs were powerful, his arms were equally powerful, and his hand was big enough to cup entirely one of my boobs, and my boobs are D cups. I was small, fragile, physically weak, and vulnerable compared to him.

He had urgency in his need to pummel me that could only have come from a long pent up and repressed desire. For me, it was not only a surprise; it was a revelation. His pummeling was so strong I had trouble taking it, but take it I did. I could not get enough of it.

Finally Zach pulled out and squirted onto my stomach. He exploded with such force, however, his cum reached my boobs and also a little splashed onto my chin. He lay on top of me totally spent, his softening cock near my cunt, my legs still spread, my body decorated with his cum. My chest was heaving as I tried to catch my breath and calm down from such an amazing fuck. Steve, Sean, Evan, and Julie just looked at the two of us.

I was ashamed. I was humiliated. I had committed one of the worst sins I knew: incest with my brother. In addition, it had been a sex show for four others, one of whom was my own sister Julie. I guess the sex show had been fairly spectacular, too.

Zach finally rolled off me. I was in a state of shock, trying to force my brain to process everything, when Julie came over to the totally spent Zach, her cunt dripping Evan's cum, and started sucking on Zach's dick.

Julie wanted a fuck like I had just enjoyed. I could not believe it. This time it was Zach's eyes that went wide. But he did nothing to stop Julie; nothing at all.

Julie nursed his cock until it was once again rock hard, and then she mounted him, and damn if he did not thoroughly enjoy sloppy seconds (well, thirds, actually) with his own sister. Watching them, I understood how spectacular my fuck with Zach must have looked to our audience of four.

Our disgusting brother was fucking both his twin sisters, one after the other. I was stunned.

Sean was again hard and he came over to me and tried to pry apart my legs, with his large cock menacing over me. I had already fucked his brother Steve's brains out, and next I had fucked my own brother Zach, and I was much too freaked out to do him too, even if I had the desire. (I did have the desire just then, but I refused to admit it to myself.)

So I gave Sean a firm no, and forced myself to sit up, and I placed a pillow over my privates to signal my sexual activities were done for the night. I devoted myself to watching the live sex show my siblings were providing for me. I felt the urge to vomit, but managed to suppress it.

A little while later Julie and I put on what little clothes we had, our skimpy performance outfits and our panties, and we kissed Steve and Sean both goodbye. Steve unbuttoned the one button on my top and caressed my boobs as we kissed.

I let him, having no dignity left at all, and then we left them and headed home with our fucking brother driving the car. I left my top unbuttoned and my boobs were on display as we drove home. It was dark and nobody was about, so I was not on display. Still, I felt deliciously lewd.

Julie and I sat up in our room and talked. We were both naked again, since each of us had taken a shower to clean the cum off our bodies and even a bit from our hair.

"I've obviously never done anything like this before. I let two men fuck me, blew a third, and could have had a third fuck if I had not fought off Sean at the end," I said. "Not to mention incest. Oh my God." I held my head in my hands. I felt like crying, but no tears came.

"I've never done incest before, of course," Julie said, "but I am not new to group sex."

"What?" I was truly surprised, even incredulous.

"Yes, it's true," Julie said. "Want to hear about it?" I nodded vigorously.

Julie told me about when she was hot and heavy with a man Jack in DC who was an aide to a senator. I remembered Jack; I had met him one time when I visited Julie in DC. She would not tell me for which senator he worked. I found out why as the story progressed. One night she visited Jack at his office. They were to go out to dinner. But one thing led to another and they began to make out.

"Jack told me everyone had already gone home that day. It was early for them, but they had had a compulsory 6am meeting, and everyone was beat, and by 6pm the offices were empty. It was just Jack and me," Julie began.

"Jack gradually removed all my clothes while we were making out. I got highly aroused being naked in his office, I loved the idea, and also the idea of him doing it with me bent over his desk turned me on. It all felt so dirty, harmlessly dirty."

"Wow," I said. "I could never do something like that! Or so I thought before earlier today," I said. "I think maybe I'm beginning to understand."

"Jane, I'm sure you're just like me, you just have not yet realized it. We're both exhibitionists. I am already out there, and you are still 'in the closet' to use a bad metaphor. After all, we're cut from the same cloth," Julie replied.

"Also, my dear sister, it appears we are sluts, too," I interjected.

"Yes, we are," Julie admitted. "Anyway, to continue, Jack got me naked and he took me from behind bent over his desk. It was so erotic I came twice while he did me. When he came, he pulled out and squirted on my back.

"That was strange: He had always cum inside me before. I was annoyed because now I would have to clean myself, and cleaning cum off my back is a little awkward. I just lay there, naked and bent over the desk, exhausted from my two orgasms."

"After a minute or two, what I thought was his once again hard cock entered me again from behind," Julie continued.

"What you thought?" I interrupted. "Uh-oh."

"Yes, exactly," Julie replied. "I turned around smiling at how randy he was that night, and I saw the face of the Senator who was the owner of the cock that was now fucking me enthusiastically."

"Oh my God," I said.

"Yes," Julie replied. "I almost screamed. But then I got super aroused by having sex in public (Jack was watching, and there was a third man there, too), and also I was fucking one of the most powerful men in the world. I had no idea before then what an amazing aphrodisiac that is!"

"Oh my God," I said.

"I'll explain," Julie said. "Being Jack's girl at the time, I had met the Senator more than a few times before, and I always felt as if he were mentally undressing me and imagining how he would fuck me, and how good it would be, or not. He had that kind of creepy look whenever he saw me."

"I was ashamed for thinking such evil thoughts about a man when I had no real reason to think them, especially since he was a U.S. Senator! Now however I knew I had been right. Worse, I had gotten off with the Senator. The whole eros of the situation: fucking naked in Jack's office, doing two men back-to-back, and doing it with a U.S. Senator, was so intoxicating I had multiple orgasms during the fuck with the Senator."

"Jesus," I said, as Julie paused.

"Wait, Jane, there's more," Julie said. "When the Senator finished with me, I saw that another of his aides had been watching, and my own lover Jack had disappeared. I instantly realized that Jack had set this up, the bastard! I was furious, and I vented my anger on this hapless aide, Martin, who had been planning to be my third fuck that evening."

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers