Jane & Julie Go Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must have looked ludicrous, screaming at him with my hands on my hips, stark naked with cum dripping down my back and from my vagina, you know?"

"He turned out to be nice, and he helped me get dressed and took me home. I ended up inviting him in, and what started as a fuck of revenge on Jack, combined with a gratitude fuck for Martin himself, morphed into simply a great fuck and I was constantly thinking as we did it that I was having sex with a third men in a matter of hours."

"Never before had other men seen me fuck, and never before had I had multiple partners in one evening. This was all new to me and was quite strange. I was freaked out and turned on at the same time."

"Martin was an aide to yet another Senator, and sure enough he wanted me to have another threesome with him and his own Senator the very next week. But once was enough for me and I refused, and I kicked him out."

All I could say was, "Wow, Julie. I had no idea."

"This time we just had is unprecedented for me," I continued. "Before this weekend, I had only fucked two men in my entire life, and then in complete privacy, and I knew them both well. You have a lot more sexual experience than do I."

"That was of course with your two partners Mike and Krishna, each for over a year, right?" Julie asked. I nodded. "Jane, you are simply a normal, sexually healthy woman. Or at least you were, until this weekend. I am horrified my own history."

"Well, I may not be as normal as you think, Julie. Krishna had some rather unusual sexual tastes, and I complied. I enjoyed it, too, but..." I said.

I was reluctant to elaborate, and luckily Julie did not ask. It was as if she did not process the implications of what I had just said. Instead she said, "I realize that I am to some extent an exhibitionist, and that was confirmed today, in spades. And I suspect you are, too. We are so alike, you know?" Julie said.

I said nothing. Julie was thoughtful for a minute or two, and then she changed the topic and said, "Do you think you'll see Steve again when you're both back in New York City?"

"Are you kidding? After I practically raped my brother right in front of him? After I danced naked in front of a crowd? After behaving like a total slut, in fact an incestuous slut? I fucked our brother right after Steve had his way with me. And I blew his twin brother Sean!"

"He'll never want to see me again, unless it's just to use me as an easy lay when he's horny. It's a shame, actually. I really like him. I think, and this does not leave this room Julie, that actually I am in love him."

"I like Sean too," Julie said. "But if he wants to see me, even if it's only to use me for sex, I'm going to force him to fall in love with me. I'm already in love with him, too."

"I wish you luck, Julie, but sadly I think you're doomed. We're both doomed." I said.

"Probably you're right," Julie said. She sounded very sad as she said it. We agreed it was time for sleep.

I said one more thing before we drifted off to sleep. "Julie," I whispered, "I was really turned on being naked on stage. I am also still aroused by how wild sexually I was, even with our brother. I'm not ashamed. Instead I'm aroused. I want to be ashamed, I know I should be, I'm just not. I only just admitted that to myself."

"Welcome to the club, Sis," Julie replied also in a whisper, and then we were both quiet and drifted off to a well-earned sleep.

I had erotic dreams of fucking my brother again that night, and when I awoke I discovered they were not completely just dreams. My legs were spread and Zach's cock was entering my cunt.

He must have fingered me, because my cunt was wet and ready for him. We had a nice, long leisurely 'good morning fuck' as Julie watched and fingered herself. I had actually waked up with a cock inside me: My brother's cock. Amazing.

I learned later that while I slept Julie had slipped out of bed in the middle of the night. She visited Zach's room and fucked him silly. Now he was doing the other twin: me. Worse, I was letting him!

This time Zach came inside me. He came deep inside me and I felt his cock explode and his little sperm swim up my canal. This was probably my imagination, but it felt real just then.

His cock contracted, then exploded, and it did that three times. I loved it. He left his cock in me as it gradually deflated and finally slipped out of me of its own accord. The whole fuck felt glorious. I was one sick puppy.

Wow. Two days later it was Christmas. Julie and I wore our little Santa's Helpers outfits to Christmas dinner, to the horror of our mother. Our outfits made our father nervous, as it still looked all the time as if our boobs were about to spill out, and anyone could see our flimsy lace panties, red and blue, if we did not keep our legs together.

Zach defended our sartorial choice. Being Santa's Helpers was in the Christmas spirit, right?

Julie sat at the dinner table next to Zach, and I could tell he was fingering her under the table. Fortunately our parents did not notice. He had pushed her panties aside to gain access to her cunt.

I dropped my fork so that I could stick my head under the table with the pretense of recovering my fork. Of course it was really just to take a look. Julie's knees were spread apart and Julie's cunt was glistening with her juices. She was quite wet. Zach's fingers were busy down there.

When it came time to open the presents under the tree, there were two mysterious present boxes, one had a post-it on it that said Jane, and the other box was the same but said Julie. They were both small, and beautifully wrapped. Nobody knew how the boxes got there. It turned out later we discovered Zach had put them there.

Julie and I opened them at the same time. The contents were different, but basically the same. In each box was an engagement ring, each with a diamond. A large, beautiful diamond. My diamond had traces of blue in it. Julie's had traces of red.

The rings fit perfectly. There was a note in each box: the notes were identical. Each note said, 'Will you marry me?' The only difference was that my note began with "Jane my true love," was signed "Yours forever, Steve," and Julie's note was identical but signed by Sean.

We realized belatedly Zach was video conferencing the scene. I looked at Julie, she looked at me, and we turned together and screamed, "Yes!" into Zach's iPhone. Then we sang, in perfect harmony, "Yes, yes, yes." Julie sang a high C and I sang E two octaves lower.

We sang "Yes!" again, with Julie going down an octave and me going up an octave. We sang a little ditty of "Yes" repeated to the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb, in harmony, our voices a third apart, in the spirit of Simon and Garfunkel. We collapsed in happy giggles. We hugged each other and danced about the room.

I began to sing the spiritual, "Oh Happy Day," and Julie joined in. It's a great song for an alto voice. When we got to 'He washed our sins away,' Julie's voice began to get religion, with an exaggerated vibrato. When we got to "He taught me how.... to wash" she turned on her coloratura and her voice soared to the heavens. I was thinking, 'I hope Jesus hears and really does wash our sins away.' Jesus needs a strong soap in my case. Julie's too.

Our parents hugged each other. My mother was so happy she was crying. Zach just sat there smiling. He was already planning how to celebrate with us later that night. I had a good idea what he was thinking, and I began to get wet down there.

Our father wanted us to sing 'O Happy Day' again, so of course we did. We ended up singing it five times. It really is a beautiful song. Julie's voice was at her best. Even as I sang, I knew Zach was planning for all of us three to sin again.

I was right. Later that evening Zach took us over to the house of the parents of Steve and Sean. I was pretty nervous. All I wanted to do was to fuck the brains out of Steve, my freshly minted fiancé. I knew Julie felt the same about Sean. We had to get rid of Zach.

Steve and Sean greeted us with big kisses. Steve spoke for both of them when he said, "Ladies, so far Sean and Julie have made love, and the same goes for me and my beautiful Jane. But we're all twins and inevitably we will become curious about the other twin. So Sean and I want to end that right now, and we each want to enjoy the pleasures of your twin sister."

Perhaps it should not have taken us both by surprise, but it did. This did not seem an auspicious way to start a romance, cheating with the brother of our fiancé at the first chance. But was it cheating if they both wanted it? Who knew? Shit, of course it was.

Still, I wondered if identical twins made love the same ways? I internally castigated myself for having such a sinful thought. But it was the unspoken thought of the five of us just then, no doubt.

Julie and I were uncomfortable; we did not know what to say. We just sat there dumbfounded. Finally Julie said, "We need some time alone, men. Give us a room to talk. And Zach, you should go home." I smiled and nodded, backing up Julie's remarks. I made it vocal, too, and said, "Zach please go home. We want our lovers to ourselves."

When we came out of our powwow, Zach was gone. Steve and Sean were dressed identically, and not wearing glasses. It was really hard to tell who was who. In fact, we had no idea. We could not distinguish one from the other.

We got the message and went back to our room and removed our nail polish. We were wearing different blouses and different skirts, so we traded blouses. Somehow that was not enough, and we decided to remove our clothes altogether. We returned in our underwear.

Now nobody knew who anyone was. It was really spooky. Zach could always tell us apart; he was the only one, and happily he was now gone. The men took us appearing in our underwear as a double entendre. On the one hand, now they had no idea who was who. On the other hand, they considered it to be an invitation to sex. It was not, but they did not realize that.

We had not meant the second implication, but realized our mistake when each of the men chose a woman and kissed her. My man, whom I'll call Sam because I do not know if he was Steve or Sean, even now as I recount this, kissed me gently and cautiously. I kissed back the same way.

It was eerie not knowing whom I was kissing, whether it were Sean or it were Steve. We kissed for a while, eventually French kissing, and I gradually got aroused. Sam's hands began to roam around my body, caressing my boobs but leaving my bra on. His hands roamed all over my back. Sam pulled me to a standing position and his hands continued to roam all over me.

We stood and kissed like that for several minutes. Then he unhooked my bra and dropped it to the ground. In return I removed his shirt, revealing chest hair and a nice six-pack. Now it was my turn for my hands to roam his chest, enjoying his muscles and his chest hair. I kissed his chest, working my way up to his mouth. Sam pulled me into him, and my nipples grazed his chest hair. God it felt good. He was so strong, so masculine, so manly. I let my body melt into his. I symbolically gave myself to him at that moment.

Sam's hands went underneath my panties and caressed my ass. A finger rubbed my asshole, circling around it and putting pressure on it, and I let out a small moan. I glanced at Julie and both she and her own Sam, I'll call him Sam 2, were already naked. She was stroking Sam 2's cock lovingly, and Sam 2 was fingering her enthusiastically.

Julie was always faster than I when it came to sex. She was a little ahead of me on the long downhill road to being a total slut. Looking at her I saw my future.

I was not disappointed. Sam pushed down my panties, and I stepped out of them. In return I took off his pants and briefs, and now all four of us were naked. Sam lay me on the floor and spread my legs. I was soaking wet, so if he wanted to fuck me then, I was ready.

Instead Sam surprised me by going down on me. God, I love it when a man eats me out. When a man eats me I am desperate to fuck him afterwards. I flashed on a memory of my previous lover Krishna, who used to tie me up, hands and feet, legs spread on the bed, and tease me mercilessly with his tongue and fingers until I begged and cried for him to fuck me.

Krishna would torment me in this way. Then he would leave, opening the blinds as he left to put my naked body, legs spread and boobs in full sexual flush, on display to anyone who could see into the window. I would feel shame but be helpless to stop it. All I could do was to turn my head away from the window.

Eventually I would get curious and turn my head to look out the window and there would be several men standing outside the window staring at me. I would quickly look away in shame. Then I would look again, and one of the men would catch my eye and he would smile at me. Instead of turning my head away again, for some reason I smiled back. As I did so, I could feel my arousal increase.

Finally Krishna would return, close the blinds, and repeat the process. After an hour or two of this, he would finally fuck me. By then I would cum as soon as his cock entered me.

This memory flitted across my brain in a second or less, and my mind returned to Sam. Like Krishna before him, he took his time, teasing me mercilessly as he ate me. Then he stuck a finger in me as he ate me, then two, then even three, all the time massaging my clit with his tongue.

I heard Julie moan, and I heard the squishy noises a cock makes when it pistons in and out of a woman. I idly wondered if it were Sean or my Steve who was fucking her. Nobody knew. This was so weird!

I could not dwell on such thoughts for long, however, since Sam brought me to the brink and I screamed a low, contralto scream as I exploded into orgasmic bliss. After the scream I worried I had revealed I was Jane, since Julie's scream would have been higher pitched.

Sam waited maybe 30 seconds, and then entered what must have been one of the most well lubricated cunts he had ever entered in his life. I was so ready for him I could not believe it.

As Sam fucked me Julie's Sam 2 fucked her. Our moans sort of synced. They were even musical, and the pitch of our moans was one-third octave apart, forming a harmony. I don't moan naturally; I do it to encourage the man and to let him know in real time that I love the way he's fucking me, assuming I do.

I moaned a lot. Indeed, I moaned up a storm. I could feel the veins in his cock rubbing my canal. Each time he withdrew and re-entered it sent shocks into my clit, just the way nature intended. I wrapped my legs around him to keep him fucking me; I saw that Julie had done the same with her Sam. I clawed at his back as the emotions overcame me. I saw Julie clawing Sam 2 at the same time. I kissed his chest when it was within reach of my mouth.

As the fuck became faster and more intense, I said. "Yes, lover, just like that. God I love you Steve." Then I almost laughed to myself as my boobs heaved under him, "Or Sean, or whoever you are." Probably I revealed to Sam I was Jane by doing that, but if so, Sam did not tell me who he was.

Julie and her Sam 2 finished first, but when my Sam finally shot his load on my stomach, I lay there in an exhausted state of bliss. After a few minutes Sam 2 sent Julie over to Sam 1 and she knew what to do. She sucked and nursed his cock until it was once again rock hard, and then she got on all fours and wiggled her ass at him.

Sam 1 smiled and entered her from behind, and they went at it. I freaked as I knew what was expected of me. But I did it: I went to Sam 2 and sucked him hard as well. He smiled, and I assumed the position on all fours, and Sam 2 entered me from behind.

Of course I realized, and I am sure Julie did too, that even though we did not know who was fucking us, we knew we were each getting fucked by both twins. So they would both know us carnally.

I love fucking doggy style, and this fuck was no exception. I did not know it is was Sean or my true love his brother Steve, but I decided to assume it was Steve and I fucked him back for all I was worth. He took a long time to cum, but cum he did and he pulled out and shot his load onto my back.

We all collapsed. Gradually I became aware that Zach was in the room. Apparently he had been recording everything. He removed the USB drive from the video camera and gave it to Sam. He was naked and sporting a big erection.

I knew Zach could tell who each of us were, even if Steve and Sean did not. I did not know how he could always tell us apart, but he always could.

I also knew Zach was going to try to fuck us. I say try because he sure as hell was not going to fuck me again.

Zach is smart and he knew that Julie was the more wild of us twins, while I was still in the process of becoming wild, and hence was still conservative about promiscuity and especially incest.

With Julie, if it felt good, she was up for it. Zach moved over to Julie, put some lube in her ass and to my surprise Julie did nothing to stop him, or the lube in her ass, even if she knew what would follow.

Sam 2 inserted a new USB into the camera and started filming. Zach took Julie in the ass and Sam 2 caught it all on film. Julie began by enduring it and you could see that on her face, which was locked in a grimace. Then her asshole must have dilated and Zach began to finger her as he fucked her ass. The grimace left and her moans began.

Julie actually came while our brother fucked her ass and fingered her cunt. She gave a soprano scream when she came, and at that moment the twins knew it was Julie, and therefore that I was Jane. I felt shame for her.

I clung to Sam 1 and held on tight. Zach got my body language message and left me alone. Zach left, and then we went back to our room and put our nail polish back on, but remained naked. Nobody spoke, but when we came back Steve and Sean had their glasses back on, and it was clear who was who.

As I happily made love with Steve I realized which of my previous sex escapades had been with Sean. When I asked later, Julie told me she had realized which was her previous sexual encounter with Steve. So now we had fucked each of the brothers, and they had fucked each of us twins, and I knew that was a big psychological thing for each of them.

So we had killed the bugaboo. I did not feel it had been necessary, but I am sure the men did. I was still ecstatic, as Steve fucked me wonderfully, and afterwards, and even during, I felt fulfilled. I fondled my engagement ring. I felt as if this was God's plan for me. If so, God chose well!

After all of this sex, two things were certain: Julie and Sean were in love, and Steve and I were in love. For us, that was enough. For Zach it was all about the sex; the incest seemed really to get him off. Watching his sisters fuck two different men in front of him also apparently truly turned him on. He was messed up.

Right then I could not deal with it. That was Zach's problem. My own problems were more than enough to fry my brain.

Future family reunions were going to take on a whole new dimension, but that was a problem for another time. For now, I could not get enough of Steve, nor could he get enough of me. Julie and Sean were the same. Zach was just a sideshow.

Steve and Sean loved our exhibitionism, and they loved our casual nature about sex. They had actually loved fucking the other twin's girl. I suspected this was not the first time it had happened. I wondered if they had secretly deceived previous girl friends and secretly substituted their brother on a date or something.

I knew that even after we married, the twins were going to want to exchange their wives from time to time. We would have to deal with that, I guess.