Jane and Lisa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,494 Followers

This time Jane took her wrist in both hands and brought Lisa's fingers to her mouth herself. I could see the glazed look on Lisa's face as she watched this sexy display.

"Oh Jane, yes. Taste your sweet pussy."

"Mmmmmmmm." Jane moaned as she did.

"I want to taste you." Lisa whispered as she dipped her fingers again and brought them to her mouth. Jane leaned in and helped her lick her fingers clean.

Lisa grabbed Jane's hips and moved her to the side on down onto the couch on her back. She still had Jane's legs wrapped around her. They kissed again. Lisa then sat up a bit and grabbed Jane's tits again, a bit more forcefully.

"God I love your tits!" she said watching them bounce a bit as she shook them. "They're perfect!" She kissed and nibbled Jane's nipples again for a bit, as Janes' fingers slid down to her clit. I don't think she was even aware that she was stroking her clit as Lisa gave her nipples what-for.

"That's it sweetie. Stroke that pussy for me." Lisa told her. Jane stopped for a moment realizing what she was doing. It is a big deal for her to do that, even in front of me. "No, no, no. Don't stop! Please don't stop. That is so hot!" Jane fingers began to move again, slowly. "Yeah, Jane. Just like that. You have got ... the most ... gorgeous pussy ever." She sat up watching Jane's fingers work. "I love it all shaved like that. Perfect. Slip you fingers in for me." She was whispering, but in the quiet room, we could hear every word.

Jane hesitated for a moment.

"Oh please don't be shy. Do it for me. I am so turned on right now." She waited patiently for Jane to work up the nerve to do it, but then she slipped 2 fingers into her puss. I could see everything as her legs were spread wide apart around her girlfriend. "Oh yes, sweetie! Oh that is so beautiful!" Jane's eyes rolled closed. "Oh yeah, deep inside."

Jane was working them full length in and out. We all sat there and watched for a bit.

"Let me taste you baby." Lisa whispered. Jane's eyes opened lazily as she slowly withdrew her fingers; they were literally dripping wet. Lisa took hold of her wrist and brought Jane's fingers slowly to her mouth. We all watched as if in slow motion as Jane's 2 fingers, soaked with her creamy pussy juice entered Lisa's mouth. Her lips closed around them and I could make out Lisa's tongue working inside her mouth as she licked off every drop.

"Mmmmmmmmm." came the long drawn out moan, as Lisa sucked her fingers, eyes closed, in rapture at the taste of my wife's wet pussy. I noticed that Jane had a firm hold of her right nipple and was yanking it away from her breast.

Lisa's eyes came open, gazed down at my wife, she withdrew the fingers and leaned down and kissed my wife deeply and long. She moved a bit and suckled both nipples for a bit, causing Jane's eyes to roll closed and her head to push back into the couch. Lisa moved a bit and kissed her way down Jane's tummy.

'Oh my god!' I thought to myself, 'she's going to do it!'

Lisa kept moving downward, adjusting her position on the couch, until she could comfortably bring her mouth to my wife's dripping, swollen, gorgeous, open pussy. There was no further fanfare as Lisa drove her mouth into my wife's sex, thrusting her tongue in as deeply as she could. Her hands found Janes' thighs and pushed them apart a little more and she began to eat her noisily.

"Oh my god!" Jane moaned out loud as Lisa's tongue began to work over and into every inch of her luscious sex. Jane continued to pull her nipples as her bottom pushed up off the couch. Lisa moved up and sucked her clit hard as she slid 2 fingers into Jane and began to massage upwards, pressing against her G-spot. Jane came right then!

She had never cum so quickly, ever! Not even close. Lisa remained unrelenting though and continued to suck and plow her. Jane was yanking her tender nipples as her hips drove her pussy harder against her lover's mouth. Her head thrashing back and forth, Jane began to cry as she sometimes does, during a powerful orgasm. Lisa didn't even slow. She kept at that wet pussy, making some sexy, obscene noises as she ate her first pussy ever.

Jane's orgasm eased a bit, but then climbed right back up again and she cried out even louder. I became aware, for the first time tonight, that the neighbors would likely hear her crying out. Not like it was the first time; but not like this. Jane was cumming again! A first for her, that she would have multiple orgasms. We had discussed this as a possible outcome of her intense arousal, but having other people involved in our sex life. Now, it was actually happening. Incredible!!

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed streams of cum shooting out of David's cock. He was cumming all over the floor, in a trance watching his wife eat another woman's pussy for the very first time. Thankfully he jumped up shortly, and grabbed a towel from the bathroom, cleaning up.

I was in a trance of my own watching these two sexy girls together; one being my wife of 14 years! Lisa was sawing her fingers in and out as Jane's hand grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her closer into her pussy. She was still crying but more moaning now. They kept going for a while; Lisa keeping her on the edge of orgasm and then pushing her over the edge, at least another 2 times.

Jane, her head still thrown back, grabbed one of Lisa's hands and began pulling her close. Lisa was driven to stay between Jane's gorgeous thighs, but Jane was insistent. Finally, Lisa withdrew, her face shining and moist, and allowed herself to be drawn close to Jane for a deep passionate kiss. Jane pulled her close and whispered something in her ear. Lisa pulled back and looked into her eyes, smiling and nodding.

"Yeah?" Jane asked. Lisa kept nodding and smiling. "But ..." Jane pulled her close and whispered again. She didn't want us hearing apparently.

"Don't worry ..." Lisa said before leaning in to whisper secrets into my wife's ear as well.

Lisa turned to look at me.

"Where's David?" she asked. I turned and noticed that he was gone for the first time.

"He was just here." I said standing to go have a look. I checked the entire downstairs, before it dawned on me that maybe...

I went and peeked out the door and discovered that their car was gone. 'Holy shit!' I thought, 'he split!' His pile of clothes were gone. Uh oh. This was a bad sign. I walked back into the family room.

"Did he freak?" Lisa asked from where she was embracing my wife and holding her breast? I just nodded. She had an unreadable look. "I thought he might."

"Are you okay?" I asked. She turned to Jane.

"Yes." She said simply smiling down into my wife's radiant face. They kissed again. "He was the one that wanted this, and now come to it, he can't handle it. Oh well." She placed her lips softly against my wife's and they kissed again, sweetly.

Jane held her hand out to me, as they kissed, beckoning me to join her. I knelt down next to Lisa and Jane turned to kiss me.

"Are you okay?" she asked me. She was looking worried that I would have a similar reaction. I think my wide smile reassured her.

"I'm just fine." I told them. "Perfect, in fact. You two are so incredible together."

I kissed my wife deeply. Jane then looked to Lisa, as if to say, 'What about her?' I kissed Lisa on the lips, softly, not sure if she was that interested in me. Lisa's hand came to my cheek and she pulled me tight as she slipped her tongue into my mouth and we kissed passionately, deeply for a long moment, while Jane watched smiling.

I backed up and bit and stood. My cock was so hard it was almost numb. They took turns stroking the length of it as I stood there.

"Someday, maybe, if it's okay with you both, I would love to feel this beautiful fat cock inside me." Lisa said quietly and kind of seriously. I then I backed away and sat back into my chair, watching. We sat there just watching each other for awhile, as they slowly slipped back into the intense arousal that had gripped them earlier. I watched them kiss some more, watched Lisa suck on my wife's tits some more, watched Jane pull her up so that she could kiss and lick Lisa's nipples some more.

I had to avoid touching my cock. I would have instantly spilled my cum, if I even touched it. Jane was now stroking Lisa's butt with one hand and slowly cautiously worked her other hand between her legs.

I had noticed that Lisa had the prettiest pussy lips; full and swollen, a deep pink color, and perfect symmetry like a Calla Lily. She also had a really big clit. It was erect and pronounced, like a little penis. My sexy, loving little wife was now touching that pussy, gently stroking her fingers over and in between those gorgeous thick lips, over that hard little clit. Jane's hand moved up to her breast and took hold of one nipple, teasing her nipple and clit in the same motion and tempo. Jane was unbelievably turned on. So was Lisa.

Jane suddenly moved to get up. Lisa moved aside to allow her to get off the couch. Jane took her hand and moved her to lay back into the sofa. 'Holy shit' I thought, 'this may be the moment'. I was holding my breath to see what Jane was planning to do. She laid Lisa back into the couch on some pillows and got down on her knees. I was feeling faint with something way beyond arousal; I was going out of my mind. 'This is it. I never dreamed .....'

Jane guided Lisa's strong sexy thighs open and took a spot between them, leaning down to kiss her mouth. There was no urgent passion or deep tongues. This was a soft, tender, gentle kiss. She did the same to Lisa's nipples, each in turn; soft gentle, almost teasing. Jane kissed her ribs, her tummy, her hips, her thighs. Jane spent a long moment just gazing at the perfect pussy spread open before her; the thick lips, the perfect shape, the hard clit, aching for attention, so wet.

I sat there and watched in a total trance as my wife of 14 years, the mother of my children, the subject of all my current fantasies, leaned in slowly and brought her mouth to this gorgeous wet warm pussy. She kissed it wetly, then kissed it again. She moved back a bit to gaze at it again, and then licked it wetly from Lisa's vaginal opening to her clit.

"Oh shit!" Lisa hissed through her clenched teeth. Her eyes never left Jane's pretty face. Jane licked her again, slowly, in no rush. "Oh Jane!" she whispered again. Jane licked her again. "Oh yes! Oh shit! Oh god that's incredible!"

"Mmmmmmmm." Jane moaned happily as she licked her new lover, again and again. She just kept up with the long lapping at Lisa's dripping pussy. "Does that feel good?" she asked unnecessarily. Now instead of just going bottom to top, Jane was working her tongue back and forth as she licked up the length.

"Oh sweetie." Lisa panted. "Oh baby! Oh Jane!!" Lisa crunched her stomach muscles, raising her entire upper body to watch her friend eat her first pussy. Her hands came up and cradled Jane's face, guiding her. "Oh! It's incredible, sweetie! Oh lick me! Yeah! Just like that! Oh lick me. Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum Jane!" Jane began to eat her pussy with gusto. Hearing that she was going to cum shortly, drove her mad with passion. I was catatonic with excitement, watching my wife eat another woman's pussy.

Lisa's body was rocking and quaking as she came. She couldn't decide if she wanted to be up and watching, or thrown back onto the couch. She kept going from one position to the other.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she was crying out. Now I knew the neighbors would hear this and be talking for days to come. I couldn't have cared less. At least until she screamed out, "Oh Jane! Yes!" For the neighbors to hear a woman screaming out my wife's name in orgasm would turn some heads. 'Fuck it!' I thought. 'Who cares'.

Finally Lisa eased her back away from her overly sensitive pussy, panting, near tears.

"Oh sweetie! Oh Jane, sweetie! Come kiss me." Jane did. She moved up and they kissed deeply like lovers. This time it was Lisa who beckoned me close. I jumped up and moved to them kissing them both, tasting that sweet pussy liquor on both of them. Jane's face was slick with it.

Jane then kissed me deep and then dipped her head for another taste of Lisa's pussy. Then she kissed me, then back for puss; back and forth. Lisa flopped back.

"Oh my god, Jane! You're going to kill me."

"No I won't. I promise." She said grinning. She ate Lisa's pussy again for a moment, taking her right back to the height of arousal in a second.

"At least let me do you too, sweetie." Lisa said. "Oh god! That feels so good!" she was moaning non-stop. "C'mere sweetie. C'mere Jane. Bring me your sweet pussy too."

I backed off a bit as Jane kissed me quickly, got up, turned her body and straddled Lisa's face in a 69. I have always loved the shape of my wife's sexy ass, but to see Lisa take it in her hands and pull her wet sex to her mouth, was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Lisa was moaning into her girlfriend's wetness and she slurped and sucked, fucking my wife's vagina with her tongue.

I knelt there, not 2 feet away but entranced, not wanted to interrupt this exquisite sight. I then felt a hand grabbing my cock. Looking down I saw that it was Lisa who had taken hold of me. She moaned at the feeling of me. The length, the thickness, the hardness.

"Ooooh Steven. God! You are so hard, baby!" Lisa moaned into my wife's wetness. "Bring that pretty cock here! Come fuck your wife with it."

"Mmmmmmm hmmmm! Oh yeah baby! You wanna fuck my pussy?" Jane moaned into her girlfriend puss.

I moved around behind her and carefully straddled Lisa's head. She was holding my cock and teasing Jane's wet lips with the head.

"Mmmm c'mere with that gorgeous cock. Let me suck it." Jane moved up off her a bit so that she could look down between their bodies and watch as Lisa began sliding her wet lips over the head. "Mmmmmmmm", Lisa hummed as she drew me in deeper.

"Oh yeah!" Jane said, "Suck his cock Lisa. He looks so big in your mouth!"

"Fuck! He is big in my mouth. His cock is huge!"

Jane watched her suck me for a bit and then dropped back down and began eating pussy again. I was amazed at the way she took to it. I have always adored eating my wife's pussy, but never dreamed that she would do this. Lisa drew me out of her mouth and guided the head to Jane's opening.

"Oh, fuck that pussy, Steven! Yeah stuff that fat cock in your wife's pussy!" Jane was so wet that I rammed it in full length without fanfare. She moaned a heavy 'ooommph' sound but never pulled her lips away from Lisa. "Holy fuck! He looks so big in you!"

"Oh! He is big in me baby!" Jane moaned. "Yeah Steven, fuck me sweetie. I love that big cock. Fuck me with that big cock." I had a firm grip on Jane's hips as I rammed her pussy hard and deep.

"Beautiful big balls." Lisa moaned stroking them. I felt her lips and tongue on them, so I slowed my pace a bit.

"Oh yeah, Lisa. Lick my balls. That feels so good." Her tongue lathered my tight balls for a bit and then worked the length of my cock as it slid in and out of my wife's tight pussy. I felt her tongue trading time on my shaft and Jane's clit.

"Oh Jane sweetie! Your pussy tastes so good! Oh I love it! I love the way your pussy tastes!"

"Mmmmm hmmm!" Jane moaned. "You too Lisa! You're so wet! I love how wet you are! This is so wild. Mmmmmmm"

Jane lifted her head to look over her shoulder at me, smiling.

"This really is so wild." She said to me. "Can you believe this? Can you believe I'm doing this? Oh Steven. Fuck me so deep. I love it!" Her eyes were rolling closed. "Can you believe I'm going down on her?" Her eyes popped open again and the grin returned and she quietly mouthed the words, "I'm eating pussy and I love it!" She turned and went back to pleasuring her girlfriend.

"Oh yes Jane! Oh sweetie! Your tongue on me is so good! Eat me baby. Eat my pussy Jane! I love it!!

I pulled my cock out and in no time Lisa took its place with her tongue.

"No Steven! Don't stop!" Jane cried out.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum if I don't take break for a minute."

"No, no sweetie! I want your cum!"

"Don't worry. You'll get it. Just not quite yet."

I moved back a bit to watch these two sexy women orally pleasuring each other fantastically!

"C'mere a second Steven. Let me taste Jane's sweet wetness on that big fucking cock." I moved to where Lisa could slip her mouth around me and fucked her mouth for a short while.

"Yeah, suck my big fucking cock, Lisa. It is so good in your mouth. Suck that cock. Yeah suck it deep." I choked her pretty hard at one point, by going in too deep, so I pulled away.

"Fuck! What a gorgeous cock you've got I love it. Big and fucking hard as hell."

"I want to suck it too." Jane whined teasing me. "Bring my big beautiful hard cock over here. Let me taste it too." I moved around to the front and knelt in front of my sexy wife. Her face was gorgeous, flushed with wild arousal, framed by Lisa's sexy thighs and swollen sopping pussy.

I grabbed Jane's head and fucked her mouth.

"Mmmmm hmmmm!" she moaned around it. I pushed in deep and she gagged a bit but seemed to like that, at the moment. "Mmmm hmmmm." She moaned again. I fucked her mouth deeper and she just kept taking it.

Oh baby! Suck that cock! Yeah, you're taking me so deep! I love it. Suck that big fucking cock. You love it don't you?" She moaned that she did. "Yeah you love my big hard cock deep in your mouth, don't you?" another sexy moan.

I pulled it out of her mouth. "Eat Lisa's pussy for me. Let me see you lick it." She did, with wild abandon. "Oh yeah! Do you like it?" She did. "Yeah? Do you love it?" She did. "Oh, tell me you love eating Lisa's sweet wet pussy."

"Oh Steven!" she moaned, looking into my eyes, "I love eating Lisa's sweet wet juicy pussy!" Not breaking eye contact with me, she leaned down and ran her tongue all over Lisa's soaking lips. "Look at how beautiful it is." She said looking down at it. She then looked up at me.

"I want to watch you fuck this pussy with your big fat cock, baby." She told me.

"Mmmmmmmm" Lisa moaned apparently listening to every word.

"Ooooooh she wants it!" Jane teased. Lisa moaned again. "Come here and give it to her. I want to watch your fat cock spread her open and disappear inside." Jane took a hold of me as I moved closer. She guided my missile as I pushed it inside a little, just the head and a bit.

"No. Not some of it. All of it! Fuck her deep baby!" It was kind of a weird position, but I managed to ram every inch in her. I actually felt it when I hit bottom.

"OHHHH FUCK!" Lisa cried out. "HOLY SHIT!" she practically screamed.

"How's that feel?" Jane asked her.

"Oh oh oh oh fuck! Your cock is so big!"

"Is he too big?" Jane asked her.

"Not too big," Lisa moaned, "but damn fucking big. He's so thick! Ooof and deep! Fuck your cock is long! Holy shit!"

Jane tore her eyes away from a moment to look at me with a big grin.

"Fuck! You really do look big in her tiny little pussy."

"Well shit! He is big in my tiny little pussy." Lisa moaned.

"Bigger than David? Maybe you'd better stop." Jane joked.

"No no no! Don't stop. Don't stop Steven. Keep fucking me. Keep fucking my tiny little pussy." She moaned. "No, David isn't built like this! Oooooh Nothing like!"

I gave her such a fucking. Jane could see the head of my cock appear every time I withdrew it, only to slam it back in.

"Oh sweetie, your cock is so beautiful! So beautiful in her. Fuck her baby! Fuck her pussy! Fuck her sweet wet pussy."

"Oh shit! Oh shit!! Oh my fucking god! I'm gonna cum!" Lisa wailed as I hammered her.

"Yeah baby!" Jane whispered. "Cum for us! Show us how you cum, Lisa. Cum for me lover." Lisa began a slow howl as her dam burst and she orgasm with a couple huge shudders. "Yeah! That's it baby. Do it!" She reached up and began gently teasing Lisa's clit, which elicited another huge howl.

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,494 Followers