Jane and Lisa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,490 Followers

Suddenly Jane lurched. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck yeah!" I looked up to see Lisa ram a finger into my wife's tight ass. Jane loves this. "Oh god! Oh god!" Jane's dam burst and she began to cum hard too. I couldn't fucking believe it! Lisa was merciless with her finger. I could hear the sucking sounds of Lisa's lips on Jane's clit. "oh oh oh oh oh OOHHHHHHHH!" Jane cried with an escalating volume. She came harder than ever before.

I slowed my pounding of Lisa's pussy, partly to watch and partly because I was so close to cumming myself.

"No Steven! Don't stop! That feels so fucking good! Just keep fucking me sweetheart. I love your big cock in me. Fuck my pussy! Just keep fucking my pussy."

"If I don't; slow down I'm gonna cum." I told them.

"Yeah baby!" Jane said suddenly reawakening. "Cum for me. I want you to cum." Her eyes rose up to meet mine. They were burning with intensity! "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum. I want to drink your cum." She gazed at me with a possessed look in her eye. I wasn't sure if she would ever come down from this high. "I want you to cum in my mouth and I want to swallow it."

'Holy fuck!!!!' this was really out there. Jane has never liked the taste of cum; anyone's cum. She would take it in her mouth, but then dash for the sink, gargling, and then brushing her teeth. Kind of a buzz kill, all our years together. Now she was out of her mind.

"Cum in my mouth sweetie. Let me swallow it." I was moving in and out in slow motion; I was so close. I could feel it rising.

"I want to taste it too." Came a voice from under her. Jane's grin widened wickedly.

"Yeah? You want some of my studs sweet cum too?" 'Who was this woman?' I thought to myself.

"Oh yeah, Jane! Can we share it honey?'

There was a sudden scrambling as they disengaged from each other and took their place on their knees before me. "Stroke it for us." Lisa asked.

"Yeah! Stroke that big beautiful cock, baby." Jane said as she turned to face Lisa and they kissed deeply. Their hands found each other's tits and they played with each other's nipples. "Just look at us. Two super sexy women making out and waiting to taste your cum." She teased That did it!

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Here it cums. Here you go." I moaned loudly. They brought their mouths together and covered the head of my cock. My first shot must have been explosive as Lisa caught most of it and choked hard, coughing. Jane caught some and Lisa came back for more. They were tonguing my cock, kissing each other, swallowing my load and pulling each other's nipples. What a sight! My cum just kept flowing like it wouldn't shut off. My balls were aching with the release!

"Holy shit!" Lisa finally managed. "I've never seen so much cum in one shot!"

"I haven't either!" Jane admitted, grinning up at me. "Jeez babe, pretty worked up are you?" she teased.

"Jeez! Ya think?" I asked her. "You two are the most incredible show on earth".

Jane developed a serious expression. "What should we do about David?" she asked Lisa.

"Ya know ... I could just ... give a crap right now." Lisa told her smiling. She pulled my wife's lips to her and they kissed again.

"I could drive you home?" I offered.

"Or you could stay!!!" My wife offered immediately, almost before the words left my mouth. We both turned to Jane. She looked as earnest and excited as I've ever seen her. She realized how overly excited she sounded and got kind of sheepish again.

"I'd love to stay." Lisa purred kissing her again, relaxing her immediately. "With both of you." She added kissing me deeply, her tongue swirling sexily in my mouth. I could taste my cum on her tongue.

"Come!" Jane told her pulling her up and off the couch. "Let's go to bed" then she whispered solely for Lisa, but I heard her say, "I want to 69 again."

"Mmmmmmmm!" Lisa moaned, "Take me there!" Jane pulled Lisa's hand and Lisa reached back and took gentle but firm hold of my cock and we headed upstairs.

To be continued ...

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,490 Followers