Jane & Philip, Bob & Helen

Story Info
Jane falls in love with Philip and her brother Bob, both.
7k words
4.45
11.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,402 Followers

Jane falls in love with Philip and her brother Bob, both

Jane grew up in a slum, just outside a college town, in upstate New York. Her father had died long ago in an overseas war, and her mother cleaned the homes of professors in the neighboring college town. Her mother's income, plus some benefits given to the family of a fallen soldier, enabled the family to survive, but only barely.

One of her friends in high school was Martha. Martha's parents were both professors at the local college, and their home was filled with books. It had four bookcases, floor to ceiling, and they were all full. Jane would look at all the books, and sometimes they'd make her head swim, there were so many, and they were dazzling.

Jane had seen, actually, the homes of quite a few different professors, as she was a much sought-after babysitter during her high school years. Jane loved children, and children loved Jane. She was also an observant lass, and she remembered everything about the homes she saw, including the furniture in them (especially the tables, because of her brother, Bob).

Jane's older brother Bob was talented with wood. He enjoyed making tables, with inlaid wooden designs. They were beautiful. Jane convinced him, after many long, and heated discussions, that he should make bookcases, on speculation. Anything Bob made, anything at all, was always attractive, and often people would describe what he did as gorgeous.

Bob was sad, however. His true love was a lovely girl, named Helen, and everyone liked her, including Jane. Helen was almost like an older sister for Jane. Something happened, however, between Bob and Helen; Jane never learned what it was, but they split up, and Bob had an air of sadness, of loss, about him, that Jane could not dispel, no matter how hard she tried. She often wondered how Helen was doing. Jane missed Helen, and the closeness they had shared.

Bob had changed a bit, perhaps due to the split with Helen? The point is, that for once in his life he decided to listen to his little sister. After all, his little sister was now eighteen and an adult. If her age didn't convince Bob that Jane was an adult, her body sure did. And her rack! Jane's rack was to die for. What a sexpot his little sister, his cute little Jane, had become, right before his eyes.

Bob made a bookcase, and he made one with adjustable shelves. It was easy enough to do, for someone as experienced with woodworking as Bob was. He sold it instantly for more money that he thought it was worth.

Bob got busy making more and more bookcases, and the college professors bought them as fast as he could make them, as word got out about the great bargains to be had for beautiful hand-made bookcases. How many books could those guys actually have, anyway? Had they really read all of those books? Professors were such weird people, but they were his customers, and as such, he loved them.

At Jane's suggestion, Bob would vary the woods he would use. Sometimes it would be mahogany, and sometimes bird's eye maple, always a favorite. For those people who didn't want to spend so much on a bookcase, he used pine, but with plywood shelves, to hold the weight of the books and not sag. Pine is a soft wood, but Bob's intuitive understanding of engineering allowed him to make bookcases that would stand the test of time, even when weighted down with books.

At the beginning he stained the bookcases, but he quickly learned the professors like the "natural" look, so he merely coated them with a wash to make them resistant to damage.

Bob got bored making only serviceable bookcases. He began to make them with inlaid wooden mosaics crowning the bookcases. Suddenly people were offering him ridiculous amounts of money for his bookcases. One woman, who apparently had some artistic talent, asked Bob if he could make the inlay according to the design she had drawn? Bob quoted a ridiculously high price to do that for her, and she didn't blink, she just said, "Great," and asked when it would be ready?

This gave Bob ideas, and he began decorating the bookcases with crowns that had bas relief sculptures in them, often with naked women. These bookcases practically leapt from his shop.

Bob and Jane had money issues, now that their Mom was gone. She died in that horrible car accident over by the river that everyone was still talking about. Their father had long ago died in Iraq, when they were both little, and Mom had kept the family going by cleaning houses of the professors in the college town. Rumors were rife that she provided other services to the men of those houses, too, and every so often she would come home with a 'bonus,' and they would have steak for dinner. Those times, however, were rare.

Bob was now 21 and Jane was 18, and Bob convinced the local authorities that with their mother having gone to the beyond, he could take care of Jane, who -- at 18 -- was still, technically, a minor. This meant Bob and Jane were on their own, and they were surviving on Bob's craftmanship, and also his handyman services. Bob could fix anything, quickly and cheaply, and most professors just could not, or would not, do it for themselves. Bob's talents were in constant demand.

Even so, Bob's income was too little to pay the taxes and utilities for their home, to clothe both of them, to replace the refrigerator which dated from the stone age, and to put food on the table. That's why Jane joined the labor force. She had been a babysitter in high demand, but waitresses earned more money. She got a job at the local Mexican food cantina. They also gave her free dinner, and that helped. Nevertheless, Jane and Bob were always short of money.

With Jane's boobs and cute figure, when waitressing she got many the proposition from men who had drunk a few too many margaritas. Jane would brush them off with a smile. Sometimes, it would make her think of her mother who probably felt that she had to accept such debasing offers. She suppressed tears, at those times.

She knew about the gossip from the accident where her mother died. The authorities had extricated her mother, who died naked, from the car. The driver, who had been drunk, had his pants down around his knees. Nobody knew, of course, what had been going on just before the crash, but none of the theories were flattering to the memory of her Mom. Both Bob and Jane took the death of her mother hard.

Jane was a poor student in high school, mostly due to her trouble reading. Anyway, it didn't matter: She couldn't afford to go to college. She did, however, want to read, despite her trouble with the printed word, and the headaches reading seemed to give her. She haunted the county library, armed with Tylenol and Aspirin. She checked out lots of books, and always returned them in time to avoid the fines. It was in the county library that Jane, just by chance, discovered a book devoted to the English and French furniture handcrafted centuries ago. Jane took the book home and showed it to Bob.

It took some doing to get him interested, but once Bob began to read the book, he couldn't put it down. He still made the bookcases, since the demand for them seemed to be bottomless, but he also found the old furniture intriguing. He was fascinated by the huge amount of skill it must have required for these long ago workmen to make such beautiful objects. He wanted to see more such books, but the county library had no others. The county librarian, always helpful, told Jane to try the college library. She had assumed Jane was a college student. Everyone seemed to assume that. More's the pity, that it wasn't true.

Jane had to be a college student to get into the library. The college was one of those fancy private schools, and they were not generous with their valuable assets, such as access to the library, and especially to their collection of rare books. Jane needed a student ID.

The easiest way to get a student ID would be to steal one, but Jane was no thief, and besides, the student from whom she stole the ID would simply cancel the card and just get a new one. The card would therefore not work, and Jane could get caught trying to use it. No, theft wouldn't work. Instead, she had to convince a student to lend her one. How to do that? How, indeed?

Jane knew she was pretty, with a body that boys (and men) found appealing, even sexy. The number of times men had hit on her while waitressing at the Cantina averaged around one a night. She invariably turned the men down, but always graciously, and with a smile. To her surprise, she got a bigger tip when she would turn the men down. The tips were to absolve themselves of the guilt they felt by crudely propositioning such a delightful, cute, and downright pretty waitress, or at least that's what Jane reasoned.

Jane compared the results with Kitty, another waitress whom she liked quite a bit. Kitty was older, in her twenties. Kitty said she was hit on around twice a week, focusing on the weekends. Kitty confessed that sometimes she would go out with a guy who hit on her, once her shift was done, around midnight.

"You have to be prepared for what's going to happen if you go out with one of those guys," Kitty had warned.

"You mean, sex?" Jane nervously asked.

"You betcha. In spades," Kitty said.

"Is it fun?" Jane the naïve innocent asked.

"Sometimes. Not usually," Kitty said.

"Then why do you do it?" Jane asked. Kitty just looked at her, disbelief in her eyes. Her eyes softened. Jane was so young!

"Jane, I need the extra money, okay?" Kitty said, and the way she said 'okay,' her tone of voice, indicated the discussion was over. Jane was not an idiot; she figured out the rest.

She discussed the issue of the ID card with Bob, and the two of them agreed that perhaps she could use her feminine wiles to get a guy to lend her his ID card. It would be complicated, since her gender would not match the one on the card, but she had a plan for that. To do this, Jane began to haunt the many cafés that adorned the campus buildings. Sadly, she was ignored.

Besides from her pretty face, one of Jane's primary female attractions was her boobs, which had big nipples and large, dark, pink, areolas. They were big for her frame, but far from being grotesquely so. She began to wear a thin, transparent bra, which let her nipples poke at her blouse. She also wore thin, imitation silk blouses, and with the autumn chill in the air, her nipples poked prominently. A few guys gave her some long looks, but none of them approached her. Damn!

With Bob's approval, Jane bought a short skirt, which was good and tight and showed off her bubble butt. She paired it with peasant blouses that, if she leaned forward in the right way, provided some down looks for men who enjoyed looking down women's blouses. Bob and Jane had to skip eating beef for a couple of weeks in order to afford Jane's new outfit. It was harder for Bob, an unrepentant carnivore, than it was for Jane, who had vegetarian tendencies in any event.

The new outfit was the key. Almost right away a student, named Philip Keyes, chatted Jane up and asked her out on a date. Jane handled it well, and they set a date for Wednesday, the one day of the seven day week she was not waitressing at the Cantina.

Philip, of course, not knowing Jane worked there, took her to dinner at the Cantina, raving about its margaritas. Fortunately, her co-workers were cool, and they treated her just like any other customer, not letting on that they knew her well. They even served her a margarita, knowing she was only 18. Jane was impressed with them. Philip, however, had observant eyes.

"People seem to know you here," Philip said. "Do you often eat here?"

"Yeah, I eat here most nights," she said, not adding it was a perk of her job as a waitress.

Philip, however, was exceptionally sharp. "Do you work here?" he asked. Jane's cover was blown.

"Yeah, I'm a waitress. They throw in a free dinner, too," Jane confessed.

"It must be hard to work nights and be a college student, too," Philip said, sympathetically.

"I'm sure it is, but I'm not a college student. I'm just a townie," Jane replied, using the epithet the college students used for the locals. She was worried Philip would lose interest, now that he knew her lower class status. However, he did not.

"You are one hell of a pretty and sexy townie," Philip said, and he reached over, pulled her to him gracefully, and he kissed her. Jane was surprised by the kiss, but she recovered quickly and kissed him back. Then they kissed again, and then a third time. Jane was blushing as she knew the next night when she came in to waitress, she would be teased mercilessly, but she was enjoying the kissing too much to stop.

Philip paid the bill, paying for both of them, and Jane was pleased to see that he left a generous tip. There is no better way for a man to endear himself to a waitress than to leave big tips when they're out together. They took a walk, stopping every minute or so to make out some more. Jane felt Philip feeling up her boobs, right through her bra. "Tomorrow if you come to the café again, don't wear a bra, okay?" Philip said. Jane didn't reply; she only blushed.

"I can take my bra off now, if you want?" she said.

"Right here, in the street?"

"There's nobody around," she said. She then moved the bra around, unhooked it, slipped it off of her shoulders, and pulled it out through her sleeve. "Voilà!"

**

Jane triumphantly showed Bob that she had Philip's college ID.

"How'd you get it?" Bob asked.

"How do women, throughout history, get things from men that they want?" Jane teasingly replied.

Bob was alarmed. Jane could see it in his face. She was enjoying teasing him.

"Relax, Bob, all I did was flash my boobs for him. Men are a sucker for that," she said.

"Flash, or let him get a good look?" Philip asked.

"What are you, a pervert? You want the details? You're my brother you know," she said.

"Your brother and also your legal guardian. Now fess up!" Bob said.

"Look, it was harmless. We were out in the open on the street, for Pete's sake. I bared my boobs for him and let him play with them a bit, and slobber on my nipples for a while, and that was it. End of story," she said.

"End, as in end, with a period?" Bob said. If it had been him, he would not have stopped there!

"Well, Philip wanted more, but I said no, and he respected that," she said.

"Really?"

"Yes, Bob! I told him it was our first date and all, and maybe I hinted a little that if he wanted to date me again, then you know, maybe he could get a little more, but that was all, I swear, Bob-my-legal-guardian. You do know I'm 18, Bob, right? I don't have to report to you on my sexual activities, or lack of them, either," Jane said, revealing some irritation in her voice for the first time.

"You're right, Jane. This was weird. Sorry little sis," he said.

Jane thought about it. Actually, she agreed, it was weird. It was almost as if, when she told Bob about how she showed off her boobs to Philip and how he played with them and slobbered over them, Bob was enjoying it virtually. It was as if Bob was imagining he was Philip, and he was turned on when she told him the details. She actually felt that had there been more to tell, like maybe she had let Bob finger her, or something along those lines, then Bob might have enjoyed listening to her recounting of it all the more. One of the things about guys is that when they're turned on, a girl can tell. Their pants get lumpy, and Bob had a tent in his! He had quite a nice tent, too, she noticed.

Jane wondered what all this meant. She was troubled by it, and when she was alone later than evening, she had a deep think.

**

Jane went to the college library and found a selection of books on historically beautiful inlaid wooden furniture. When she went to check them out, the clerk (who was himself a student) noticed that she was using an ID card with a male name. Obviously, too, the tiny head shot photo on the card did not resemble her. She explained that somehow her boyfriend Philip and she had accidentally taken each other's card.

The work-study student clerk refused to let her check out the books using someone else's card. He did, however, offer to hold the books for her until she got her own card back. Jane was braless, in case she ran into Philip (which she had not yet done), so she leaned forward, offering the clerk a rather spectacular down look at her naked breasts, and said, "Please, can't you overlook it this one time?"

"Well...," the clerk said, taking a lingering, rather long look at Jane's boobs, as Jane held her position so that the clerk could maximally enjoy his illicit little thrill. "Okay." He then quickly checked out the books for her, telling her verbally the due date as he stamped it into the books, and Jane thanked him profusely. She left the library quickly, before he could change his mind.

When she told Bob that story that evening, after having given him the books, she embellished it a bit. Bob was thrilled about the books, and he wanted to look through them right away, but he delayed gratification to hear Jane's story.

Jane had a theory she wanted to test out. Jane fabricated a grand extension of what happened, all the time watching Bob's eyes, his ears, and his crotch.

Jane told Bob the clerk was adamant she had to have her own ID card, not her boyfriend's. They negotiated back and forth, and finally she offered him a handjob behind the counter if he would let her check out the books, using Philip's card. "Holy shit!" Bob said. "You offered him that?" and his pants suddenly popped into a huge tent.

"Yep, I sure did. He wanted a blowjob, however, so I said okay." Bob's eyes popped at that point. "I went around the counter, after he clicked open the gate for me, and I squatted down and blew him, while from time to time he checked out books for other students, and a few professors," she said, making it all up. "He also made me bare my boobs for him as I blew him. I didn't mind, because I didn't want any of his spunk on my new blouse."

"Did anyone see you doing it?" Bob said. Jane intuited Bob hoped someone had witnessed such an outrageous act. Bob was clearly hard at this point, and his eyes were burning with excitement. Jane was amazed at his reaction.

"Maybe one of the girl students did; I don't know for sure," she said. "I was busy, after all." Bob was lapping it up.

"What happened when he came?" Bob asked.

"Oh, he had a lot of spunk. I don't think he sees much action. I could barely swallow it all," Jane said, trying not to laugh.

"You swallowed it??" Bob asked, incredulous. Jane nodded yes.

"Your sister, the slut!" Jane said, proudly, articulating what Bob was thinking. "Bob, I think you're enjoying this too much. I can tell you're nice and hard under those jeans. Do you want to go to the bathroom and take care of yourself? I'm going to jump in the shower. You fixed the leak, right?"

"Yeah, it's all fixed. There's a hole in the wall I haven't patched up yet, though," Bob said.

"For you to peek at me?" Jane asked, now openly giggling.

"Do you want me to?" Bob teased back.

"Sure. It might be fun," Jane said. She could give as well as she got. Then suddenly she wondered: would he really peek at her, all naked, ready for the shower? If he did, how would she feel about that? After all, the could cover the hole with a towel. Then suddenly she felt weird, herself. After all, she was turned on at the idea Bob might peek at her. What was happening here, she wondered?

Jane acted like she had forgotten about everything, and she stripped off her clothes in the bedroom, wrapped a towel around herself, and went to shower. She hung up the towel as soon as she entered the bathroom, and using the mirror, discreetly checked out the peephole, and sure enough she saw Bob's eyeball. Now she knew for sure.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,402 Followers
12