Jane and the Heavenly Massage

Story Info
Wife gets a massage and more on vacation.
7.3k words
4.31
103.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badbuy
badbuy
23 Followers

Jane emerged from the clear blue water feeling refreshed. After many long months on ship for work, it was nice to be able to swim in and enjoy rather than watch longingly as the ship steamed on. Even that was only on a good day. There were several points during the underway where she didn't even get to see the sun or feel the wind on her face for days at a time. Today the sun was shining and a cool breeze followed her as she walked out of the water toward where John was working out. He stopped as she approached and offered a dashing smile. The sun glistened off his bald black head and sand stuck to the sweat that covered his body. When she walked up to her husband, John kissed her. He took care to not grab her and cover her in sweat and sand. She ignored his efforts and pushed her body close to his, feeling his heat. He wrapped her up in his arms.

"Ready for your massage?" He asked her when they'd finished.

"Massage?" She smiled coyly at his surprise.

"I took the liberty of setting one up for you. Your appointment is in an hour and fifteen minutes so you should head up and shower now."

Surprised and unsure of what to say, she kissed him again and grabbed her towel and book off her lounge chair. They'd come to the island on an all-inclusive package and Jane figured a massage was out of their budget. John, always the scoundrel, bet the rules for her again. She pinched his butt, turned away from the beach, and walked to their room to get ready. Not wanting to press the issue any, she pinched his butt as she turned to head off the beach and up to the room to get ready.

She unfurled her towel as she walked, preparing to wrap it around her waist. A devilish idea popped into her head and she instead rolled it back up and walked back with it in her hand. John would be observing her swaying her hips and pushing her shoulders back a little more than usual. She was wearing her one of her special foreign vacation bikinis that left little to the imagination. This one had a lightly lined lime green top that just covered her respectably alluring B-cup breasts paired with blue and green low cut bottoms. The bottoms had three straps on each side attached to a small metal ring in the back. A seventh string went down from the ring between her cheeks to meet the front just below her sex. The actual fabric covering her was minimal, barely leaving anything to the imagination. Everyone that saw her in it was floored. Normally she wore it to humor John, but felt a little self-conscious with it on. With one glance, everyone could see what she had to offer. They could see the outline of her areolae through the top and could tell how she shaved by the amount of skin showing below. But before this trip she'd had plenty of time to get her diet in check and work out. This time she felt sexy in it.

John watched as she walked away, swaying her hips and flaunting her curves. He thought back to this morning and felt himself stiffen. Jane had gotten up early, as usual, and went into the other room to read her book. This one was a sci-fi novel about the colonization of a distant planet. He waited for her to finish reading and hop into the shower. When the water started running, he had quietly opened the door to the bathroom and stepped into the shower with her. She was shampooing her hair, head back and eyes closed. The suds adorned her body. His eyes pored over her soapy breasts and legs then back to her bare slit. She looked amazing and her body invited him in. As she turned her face into the water, he had wrapped her up from behind, sensuously kissing her neck as his hands accepted the invitation.

Jane shuddered as the breeze cooled her wet body. The chill reminded her of this morning's shower. She'd jumped when she felt hands capturing her as she rinsed the shampoo out of her hair. They caressed the taut skin of her thighs and belly and were accompanied by lips that kissed her neck. Calm had fallen over her as her lover's touch identified him. He'd explored her body for only a few seconds before allowing a hand to spread her legs. His other hand came to her breasts, gently squeezing each in turn as the other swept her sweet rose petals, caressing and parting them. His hands had harmonized there until she began grinding her ass into his stiff cock with in time with his fingers. He'd guided her hands to the shower wall, pushed her chest forward, and pulled her hips back. A mix of shower water and Jane's own lubrication dripped from her wanting core. First, he'd knelt and kissed her soft swollen lips, exploring her depths with his tongue. Then, he stood and placed himself at her entrance. She'd moved her hips slightly to invite him into her then felt his head catch at her opening. He'd pushed into her slowly and she'd turned her head so they could kiss.

John recalled breaking the kiss and picking her up to place her against the shower wall. He'd taken her legs, wrapped them around himself, and lowered her onto his hard cock. As her softness enveloped him, she'd gasped in pleasure and his lips had found purchase on her neck. He'd started thrusting into her, a motion she'd matched with a rhythmic rolling of her hips. Finally, his body had stiffened with a grunt and he'd pushed deep into her. He'd rested in that position, leaning her against the wall with her legs still wrapped tightly around him.

Now, he found himself standing alone on the beach with his board shorts tented outwards. He went back to his workout as his wife continued to climb the hill and turn the corner. He lingered there a moment more remembering how perfect, how confident his wife had looked as she walked off the beach. The man sitting at the beach's bar had noticed as well. He almost fell from his stool leaning over to watch her movements. Finally, John snapped out of his reverie and took off down the beach for a quick run.

As Jane walked past the bathroom of their suite, she glanced at the shower. John had held her against the wall after he came, both of them panting. She'd moaned and squeezed herself around him, enjoying the feeling of being filled by the man she loved. After some more kissing, he'd softened up inside her and set her down. She'd glanced at her thighs and saw his seed dripping down her legs. She loved the manly display of his cum against her skin. They'd smiled at one another and finished up showering together.

She walked into the bedroom and was greeted by a view of herself in the floor length mirror against the far wall. Turning to each side, she took a minute to look herself over and had to admit she looked good. The bikini barely covered her but did so in just the right way. The first time John convinced her to wear a suit like it was their honeymoon. She'd been bashful every time she put it on, hyper-aware of judging eyes on her feeling that she didn't measure up. But it drove John wild when she dressed this way, and he'd explained to her that he was turned on to watch how all the other guys wanted her. It grew on her to where she only brought one more modest bikini to her three sexy bikinis on this trip.

She quickly headed for the shower, did her makeup, and threw on an outfit more suitable for the walk through common areas to the spa. She wore her modest bikini and covered it with a pink tank top and pair of blue shorts. Putting her room key in her pocket, she left the room and went down to the spa.

Typical to the island, there was no one at the front desk so she took a seat in the lobby and picked up a house magazine from the corner table. There were some cute ideas in it that she liked for decorating the house they were still looking for back in the states at their new, joint, duty station. Words could not express her elation at being close enough to live and work together for the remainder of her service obligation to the Navy. She made mental note of the decorating ideas as the receptionist walked out and called her for her appointment.

"Jane?" the young woman asked.

Jane stood with a smile, "That's me!"

"We're ready for you now. Follow me and I'll take you to the changing room where you can get ready." They walked down a hallway with four curtained doorways and a towel warmer jutting out from a nook on the left wall. The receptionist opened the last curtain to a small room with a wooden bench and another doorway with a curtain opposite the entrance. Jane stepped inside and the beautiful girl handed her a towel from the warmer. "You can get ready here and your massage therapist will meet you shortly in the room through there." She indicated the opposite curtain, smiled, and left.

Jane had received many massages from places all over the world and normally there was an apparent custom or explicit instruction for what to wear. There were no guidelines given and the spa wasn't busy when she came in. She had no idea whether to strip down to her bikini or completely naked. Last time John had scheduled an unannounced massage for her, he'd tried to be tricky with it and line up a masseur for her. Some interesting fantasy he had for her that she wasn't entirely comfortable with yet. She remembered reading in the hotel's pamphlet when they checked in that the spa prioritized matching up genders when assigning massage therapists to clients. That, combined with the fact that Jane knew the massage would be better in the nude, allowed her to make the decision to strip completely.

After folding her clothes neatly and placing them on the small bench, she wrapped herself in the towel and walked into the next room. The room was well lit with sky lights and a wall of windows covered with thin curtains that let in plenty of the sun but preserved the private ambiance of the room. The room was pretty large for just one massage table, lined with gray river stones on the sides and a bamboo floor that the table lay on. The white walls were adorned with paper torches casting light upwards. The room was a fusion of European and Asian culture.

Jane crossed over the walkway through the rocks and up to the bed. She lay on her back and covered herself. The towel was rather large and she laid it over her shoulders down to her knees. After situating the towel, she breathed a sigh and allowed herself to drown in the soft melodies coming from a pair of speakers in the ceiling.

After a short wait, she was brought back to reality when her masseur walked through a door in the side wall of the room. It was a tall man, with broad shoulders and a strong jaw. He had a mop of blonde hair and a day's worth of stubble adorned his face. With a smile, he introduced himself as Marcus and approached the table. Jane silently cursed John as a little nervousness rose in the pit of her stomach, she should have known. Quickly thinking of a way to get herself out of this situation, she started to get up and realized that it would be difficult with the towel as her only cover. As she was working out the logistics, Marcus came to the edge of the table, and grabbed the far edges of the towel.

"Normally, we start on the client's back. But we can start on the front if you like." He lifted the towel and turned his head, preserving her modesty. She lay there watching him, her whole body now exposed to the air.

Jane sighed and rolled her eyes. She wasn't getting away at this point. Besides, John's massages were usually stronger than the masseuses but the latter had better technique. Maybe this would be the perfect blend. She relented and rolled over onto her stomach. Marcus responded to the sound and lowered the towel, covering her body back up.

"What kind of massage do you like? Are there any specific areas that need work?" Marcus asked as he set out a bowl of warmly scented oil and worked it onto his hands. She wanted a stronger massage but not deep tissue. She didn't like the idea of being rubbed into a bruised pulp.

Marcus laughed, "I can do that. You are right though, a lot of people come in here asking for 'the harder the better.' Those with fairer skin such as yours usually leave with some bruises even after I confirm with them that I'm applying the right pressure." He began with her neck, starting just beneath her tight bun and ending just above the towel. His hands were warm and the oil had a calming scent.

"Relax," he softly implored.

Jane sighed and felt herself loosen up. She was here now, and couldn't easily extricate herself from the situation as it stood. Besides, massages are supposed to be done in the nude. Society placed a stigma on nudity and she should feel comfortable in her own skin. At least, that's what John would always tell her. 'I guess there's no better time to practice than now,' she thought to herself.

"Am I using too much pressure?" He asked.

"No, that actually feels really good, thank you."

She closed her eyes and relaxed as best she could. Marcus stepped to her side and folded the towel down to the small of her back as he began to work her shoulders. They conversed while he worked. His voice was very calming, deep and relaxed. Subjects varied from how she was enjoying her stay on the island to which activities she planned on taking part in during her stay. He recommended the free diving lessons offered at the water activity center as he was an instructor. There was a good variety of aquatic life she could see right off the beach and if she came more than once she was veritably guaranteed to see something different each time.

Jane had been resting her arms under her head while they talked but Marcus pulled her arms to her side and gently guided her face into the table's hole. "Just relax now; we'll talk in a minute." She provided a soft response and nestled into the hole, allowing his hands to work their business. Her muscles moved under his touch and her tension evaporated into the air.

Marcus finished with his work on her back after working out a hard knot that had been bothering Jane for a while and folded the towel back up her body. He moved around the table to her feet and folded the towel up to the middle of her thighs. At some spas, the custom goes that once one part of the body is uncovered, it stays so for the remainder of the massage. The best places show a little more attention by covering the client as they go along, only leaving bare the part of the body being actively worked on. Marcus's courtesy with the towel, polite and pleasant demeanor, and skilled hands finally put Jane at ease after her initial expectation of having a female instead of a male massage therapist. She breathed deeply again and closed her eyes, finally allowing herself full immersion in the massage experience.

He applied oil to her calves and applied different pressures and styles first to one leg at a time then to both together. His large hands easily wrapped around her calves and kneaded the entire muscle group. Soon, he reapplied oil to his hands and moved to her thighs, again starting with a focus on one leg at a time. Where his hands barely brushed the edge of the towel when he massaged her back, they now reached under it a good amount to access her entire thigh. Thumbs on the inside of each leg and fingers outside, he massaged deeply and went up to where his hands touched the outside of her hips. Jane felt the towel inch upwards some as he did so, but still felt it covering her where it mattered. She had more coverage than if she was wearing just a bikini but still couldn't keep herself from blushing.

"Jane, are you alright?" Marcus asked after a while of this. She realized she'd tensed up again and thought about his question before answering.

"I'm doing great, you're very skilled." She said as she relaxed again.

"Thank you but, trust me, it is my pleasure."

She put her hands back under her head so she could talk more easily and they chatted for a while. Through the conversation, Jane found out Marcus had only been giving massages for about a year. He'd studied engineering in school but had lost his job stateside at a well-established engineering firm due to rough financial times for the company. He could only find jobs at low-level firms and decided that wasn't for him. His wife, a psychiatrist said she could find a good position anywhere and they elected to relocate to the island. Once here, she found an office to work out of and has a strong client following and he moved on to his second career as a masseur after formal training and licensure.

He moved the towel, first recovering her entirely then revealing her entire left side. "And I honestly don't think I could be happier. This is a much better way to spend my time than running numbers through formulas. That got real old, real fast. Here I get to meet new people daily and give massages to people like you." Warm oil dripped onto Jane's side and she enjoyed the sensation as he lightly worked it into her skin before returning to his deep rhythmic ministrations. Finishing that side, he shifted the towel and did the same to her right side. As he worked down from her shoulders to her thighs, he gently pulled her right leg away from her left as he smoothed out some tightness in her hamstring. His expert towel placements kept Jane covered and she figured the movement was for him to work better at the knot. He finished up with that knot and covered her legs, moving again to her lower back.

He continued the conversation by asking about her. They talked about the different massage styles she'd experienced and her current job. She explained to him that she wanted to get her doctorate in psychology and become a research psychologist when her service contract ended. He listened intently and offered very intelligent and thoughtful conversation. She felt extremely comfortable now. It was amazing how much he had assuaged her initial reservations with his attentiveness. He pulled her arms from her again and guided her into the face hole as he rubbed them down for a second time. Jane closed her eyes and almost drifted off to sleep as he moved from her arms, to her shoulders, then down to the small of her back.

"I think I've finally worked out all the kinks in your back. I know you're a busy woman, but you should really find a masseur in your area that you can visit regularly, it will do wonders for your back and for your running." They hadn't talked about her running yet, so Jane made note of his comment as he continued, "I would like to compliment you. Most of my clients are too shy to come in the nude, but the massage is much better this way." He stopped working her back, moved the towel so it covered just her buttocks, and started using some techniques that meant to relax the whole body at once, as he described. He was large enough that he had one hand on her shoulder and the other on her calf. The high hand was flat on her back and the low hand massaged deep with the fingers as they came towards one another, stopping at the edges of the towel and going back out before switching roles and repeating. He moved to the opposite side of the table and did the same for the other half of her body. As he continued using this technique with different hand movements, his hands started to slide farther and farther under the top side of the towel than they had before.

He moved to the foot of the table and began working exclusively on her legs. His hands moved quickly up her legs and under the towel. He massaged her thighs and moved up to her butt, still covered by the towel. Like her thighs, he massaged her butt for only a short amount of time. As he did so he interrupted the calm silence and asked again if she was doing alright.

To Jane's surprise, her breath caught a little and she coughed before replying, "Yes, great." Her mind quickened some at his touching her bare buttocks but then calmed as his hands moved away and she realized it was nothing more than a professional massage. She easily sank back to serenity.

"You are in really great shape, strong and well defined musculature. Your running is really doing wonders for you." Marcus commented.

badbuy
badbuy
23 Followers
12