Jane Bond in Poon Taker

Story Info
Secret Agent battles an Arch Nemesis.
2k words
3.58
17.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorre
Thorre
6 Followers

Jane Bond, secret agent 069 of her Majesty's Secret Service, arrived for her briefing with her chief, N. The dark rimmed glasses and raven black hair pulled up in a bun could barely conceal Jane's good looks, nor could the subdued gray pinstripe business suit conceal her curves and figure.

"Bond," spoke N in his gravelly voice. "Your mission is a difficult one. Beautiful women have been disappearing all over the world without any apparent link except that they are all PhDs in various fields of study at some of the world's most prestigious universities."

"Women? Not silver haired foxes dressed in tweed jackets like yourself N?" Bond smiled.

"Your humor is not appreciated 069. There are over 100 great minds missing", N frowned as he looked over his reading glasses. "You are to fly to Cannes. You will meet up with one of our other agents who developed a lead on the possible culprit behind these dastardly deeds. See Nancy on the way out for the information."

Nancy was a middle aged woman, probably near fifty, pretty with red hair and full lips. "Here are your orders 069" she said in her proper British tone. Be sure to destroy the file after you've memorized your identity for the mission.

Bond quickly scanned the first few documents in the file. "Albanian business woman and...lesbian." Jane rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Oh, what I do for God and country," she sighed.

Two days later, Jane Bond walked purposefully into the French casino, her hair down and wearing a low-cut, black cocktail dress. Several men began to stare at the beautiful woman who had arrived by herself. A stocky man with dark hair and a square jaw paid particular attention to her every move. Jane positioned herself at the Blackjack table and placed a $1000 bet. After several wins, a young blond cocktail waitress with a large chest and high cheekbones came to her side.

"Would you care for some champagne?" asked the blond.

"Yes I would," answered Jane.

A champagne flute and a cocktail napkin with the number 314 written on it was passed to Jane Bond. The two exchanged smiles.

Jane checked to see if she was being followed as she left the casino. She noted the stocky man from when she first arrived, but he did not follow her. She made her way out of the casino and down the street to the closest hotel. Jane made her way to room 314. She knocked three times. The blond cocktail waitress, answered the door wearing a bathrobe, and Jane stepped inside quickly.

The blond placed her index finger to her lips indicating she thought the room might be bugged. She showed Jane a note and she read it in a minute. It indicated that her contact, Hilda, had identified one of Jane's old nemeses in the area, Dr. Hermann Van Diemann. Van Diemann, a Nobel prize winning, megalomaniac had been stopped by 069 two years earlier as he attempted to extort $20 billion by threatening to exterminate a million people in Europe by poisoning drinking water. Jane had located him and ignited the chemical plant where he was creating the poison. There was no sign of his body and though some thought he was dead, Jane believed he had escaped.

Jane ignited the note with the flame from a candle. As she turned, Hilda dropped her robe, exposing her voluptuous body. Before Jane could react, Hilda leaned in and kissed her. Hilda slipped a finger beneath each strap of Jane's cocktail dress and slipped them over her shoulders, allowing it to fall at her feet.

Jane Bond was used to having this effect on men, but not women. Still, she found herself enjoying what was transpiring.

Hilda led Jane by the hand to the bed and gently pushed her down until she was seated. The blond began to lick and suck Jane's nipples which caused her to grow exponentially excited. Jane reached down and removed her black lace panties and the garter belt holding a small pistol.

The two moved into the middle of the bed and Hilda quickly spun her body around and positioned herself on top of Jane with her pussy straddling Jane's face. Jane hesitated and while she did, Hilda slid her tongue into the neatly trimmed patch before her. Jane arched her hips and moaned as Hilda swirled her tongue on Jane's clit before slipping it into her vagina before removing it and repeating the movements. Jane slid her arms around Hilda's thighs and pulled her snatch to her mouth. She drew in a breath of the musky scent of Hilda's pussy as she began to lick the length of her slit. Hilda moaned as she continued to work Jane's clit and labia with her wet lips and tongue, flicking the clit then gently sucking the lips into her mouth.

A few minutes passed and Jane began to come, her moans muffled by Hilda's pussy.

Jane Bond's senses were sharp, even when so distracted. She heard what sounded like rushing air. The two women began to scramble off the bed. Jane looked toward the door and saw a rubber hose protruding under it. As she stood everything went dark.

As the fog lifted from Jane's mind, she found herself unable to move. She was lying on something like a bench, but curved slightly with her head higher than her legs. Her arms were straight down, cuffs hold her wrists. She realized she was nude. Despite the headache she felt, she tried to lift her head only to find that a collar was secured around her neck. Her legs were likewise secured by cuffs around her ankles at either side of this bench-like contraption.

A scarred face appeared above her and Dr. Van Diemann's voice rang out, "Nice to see you agent 069. As you can see, I am not dead, though I have suffered since our last meeting. I had hoped I would have the chance to pay you back for ruining my plan in Europe, though frankly, I think I owe you a debt of thanks."

"Good," said Jane through clenched teeth. "Let me go and we'll call it even."

"Oh, I'm not that thankful."Van Diemann towered over her immobilized body. "Miss Bond, I've outdone even myself. As I recuperated, from the injuries I received courtesy of you and that German SWAT team, I watched a lot of pornography. My favorite part of those movies, I found, is the cumshot. It got me thinking and ultimately led me to where we are here today."

"You can't get a date and like to watch other guys get off, I'm afraid I don't see where this is going" spat Jane.

"Of course you don't. Let me explain. The kidnapped scientists will become the mothers of my offspring. You see, I needed many beautiful and brilliant women to help re-populate the earth after I release the Omega virus I obtained with the help of my friend Sergei who used to work in the Russian biological warfare program. My laboratory has been working overtime producing enough Omega virus to wipe out humanity and enough vaccine to keep my team alive. They have also been cloning and synthetically producing my sperm by the gallon so that hundreds of women can be simultaneously inseminated with my seed." Van Diemann smiled to himself.

"Agent 069, I feel that in order to properly thank you for helping me find my inspiration, I should share a bit of myself with you" Van Diemann motioned to someone else in the room and Jane felt something between her legs.

A machine with a long metal arm and a thick rubber phallus was being positioned at Jane Bond's vagina. The stocky man from the casino flicked a switch, an electric motor hummed and a pearly liquid began to shoot from a hole in the rubber cock. The hot, thick fluid clung to Jane's skin and pubic hair. It was turned off a few seconds later and the rubber phallus was forcefully and uncomfortably pressed into Jane's cunt.

A similar rubber cock was positioned above Jane's face. It was on the end of a stainless steel pole attached to some sort of wheeled contraption. Sergei grabbed Jane's lips with his thick fingers and Van Diemann forced the rubber cock down into her mouth, tightening wing nuts to hold it in position. The collar and dildo made it impossible for Jane to move her head. She breathed heavily through her nostrils.

Van Diemann sneered as he stared at Jane Bond strapped down helpless, "I'll enjoy the thought of you being drowned by my semen agent 069. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must prepare the delivery systems for the Omega Virus so that we can load it tomorrow."


As he left, Sergei flicked on both machines and the warm fluid began to flow into her pussy and mouth filling both quickly.

Jane Bond struggled not to panic and control her breathing through her nose as warm jism overflowed out the sides of her mouth and out of her pussy, down the crack of her ass and pooled on the floor. She reflexively fought against the restraints but to no avail. Her chin, lips, cheeks, and neck were covered in the salty fluid and she struggled not to gag.

Jane Bond was losing her fight against panic and her eyes began to roll back into her head. She felt she was a goner.

Suddenly the dildo was removed from her pussy and it began to pump sticky semen across her taut stomach and abdomen. Jane's eyes darted back and forth and caught a glimpse of Sergei, nude, removing the other device from her mouth. She spat and gasped as he directed the relentless stream across her neck and breasts. Her entire upper body was coated now with the pearly liquid.

Sergei unclasped the collar and positioned his hairy crotch next to Jane's face. His cock was hard and he motioned for her to take it in her mouth. She did so, mouthing his head and flicking her tongue across his pee hole. His head fell back and he groaned.

"Free one of my hands," she whispered before taking him back in her mouth.

He reached down and released her left hand which immediately came up in a vicious blow to his testicles as she simultaneously bit down hard on his cock. Sergei gave out a shriek before falling to the ground unconscious.

Jane Bond hurriedly worked to release herself as warm, synthetic semen continued to shoot across her tits, stomach and back. She trembled as she stood and dragged the edge of a hand across her midsection, scraping away a handful of the sticky substance in which she was completely covered.

Jane Bond slid out of the room and into a long hallway. She crouched as she moved to her right, stopping at each door and peeking through the small windows on each. At the third door she came to she saw a familiar figure.

Hilda's naked body hung from the ceiling by her wrists, red welts covering her back and ass. Electrical wires were taped to her nipples and she seemed barely conscious.

Jane slipped into the room and began to unfasten the restraints holding Hilda suspended. "They tortured me," she whispered, "but I wouldn't talk." "The kidnapped women... they're in a dormitory on the other side of the campus we're on."

"You're sure they are not in this building," asked Jane.

"Yes, they held me there before bringing me here to be interrogated"

Jane and Hilda made their way down the hall until they made it to a loading dock. Jane spied a natural gas pipeline which she immediately opened. As the two donned coveralls hanging on the wall, Jane took a book of matches and fastened them to the door to the dock.

As the two battered women made their way across the field adjacent to the lab building a fiery explosion occurred. The entire building erupted in flame.

One week later, back in England, Jane was debriefed by N, then given a week off before her next mission...

Thorre
Thorre
6 Followers