Jane Discovers Mike's Fantasy

Story Info
Jane discovers Mike wants to be cuckolded.
1k words
3.78
105.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. Only the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

*

Mike and Jane had been dating for around eight months. Jane was almost the woman of Mike's dreams; she was beautiful, smart and sexy. The only flaw he saw in her was her unwillingness to experiment sexually. Their sex wasn't bad, they both enjoyed themselves during the act, but it lacked excitement and imagination. Mike's deepest desire was to see her being taken by another man. As often as he had the chance, Mike would scour the internet for cuckolding stories and pictures, imagining it was Jane in the spotlight. At the six month mark, Jane moved in to Mike's apartment. Mike was excited for her to move despite the realisation that his nights of cuckold pornography would be almost non existent, restricted to brief periods of time when he was home and she at work.

Sometime around a month after Jane moved in, Mike was at work as usually. Jane was trying to access her emails but the server was down so Jane started snooping on Mike's computer, justifying to herself that he shouldn't have anything to hide. Of course Mike did have something to hide and she eventually found the list of cuckolding websites he frequented. With disgust she browsed through the stories and pictures, wondering what kind of pervert would enjoy such a thing. She resolved to confront him when he got home, but when he did arrive she couldn't bring herself to mention it. Over the next few days and with increasing frequency she found herself thinking of what it would be like to have another man. Jane's anger and disgust gave way to curiosity and eventually a desire to act.

A couple of weeks after her discovery, Jane received an email from her ex-boyfriend Brad. Jane had been with Brad for a couple of years and he was her dream guy until he had to move overseas for work and they parted ways. Brad was coming home for two weeks and he wanted to catch up. Jane's mind started racing, she had butterflies in her stomach, and of course she wanted to catch up with him. Better yet, could this be her chance to fulfil Mike's secret fantasy? She immediately replied before she was able to talk herself out of it and offered Brad their spare room for the two weeks. Putting her plan into motion made her feel sexy and strong and that night she told Mike over dinner about Brad's stay.

Mike was angry when he heard the news. He knew all about "perfect" Brad. So many times he had heard how Brad was such a great guy and he was so good in bed. Mike was jealous, he tried to say no but Jane told him it was too late, he was coming.

The day that Brad arrived, a Friday, Jane organised that she and Mike would pick him up from the airport. Mike bit his tongue as Jane dressed herself in a low cut white blouse, short black skirt and black heels. Mike bit his tongue as she ran up to him as soon as he got off the plane and gave him a big hug, her body pressed right against him. When she introduced them, all Mike could do was mutter a 'hi' at him.

Mike spent the rest of the weekend feeling like a third wheel as Jane waited on Brad, hand and foot. He watched on miserably as she flirted outrageously with him, unaware that soon his fantasy would come to life. For the first time in his life, Mike was looking forward to going back to work on Monday.

When Monday finally arrived, Mike busied himself at work to take his mind off the weekend and the fact that Jane had organised for the three of them to have lunch together. At lunch time, Mike miserably trudged down to the cafe to wait for the Jane and Brad show to arrive. "Perfect" Brad opened the door of the cafe for her and even pulled out her chair, before he sat down, as close as possible to Jane. The weekend had been barely tolerable but now Brad was openly flirting back with Jane right in front of Mike. Mike rushed through his lunch and back to his office to escape them.

During the afternoon Mike felt guilty about his lack of trust for them and his surly attitude and decided to make it up by cooking the three of them his famous lasagne for dinner.

Mike arrived home right on time with his new happy disposition. Mike walked in to find that the lounge room was empty, the kitchen was empty, he continued down the hall towards the bedrooms. Halfway he heard it, pounding and moaning and groaning. His heart raced, how could she do this to me? His hand trembled on the door knob. He turned the knob, the door opened and there was his wife on her knees and elbows, Brad behind her pushing the biggest cock Mike had ever seen in and out of Jane, over and over again. Mike was angry, he tried to say something but nothing came out. Brad and Jane smiled at him; Brad ordered him to sit down and watch and told Mike he would teach him how to really fuck her. Emotions swirled inside Mike, he felt anger and disgust but his cock was quickly growing in his pants.

He sat and watched as Brad pushed his big cock in and out of Jane. Jane was already moaning louder than Mike had ever heard her. Mike started rubbing himself at the sight of it all it was better than he could ever imagine. He couldn't keep his eyes off Brad's huge cock as it ploughed into and out of Jane. Jane's moans rose in pitch, she started shaking, begging Brad to pound her pussy. Brad obliged thrusting into her so hard that Mike thought he was going to tear her in two. Jane cried out as her orgasm sent pulses through her whole body. Brad grabbed Jane by the hips and pulled her hard onto his cock, he arched his back and his balls started throbbing, shooting wave after wave of his hot cum inside her. Mike kept his eyes glued to Brad's cock as Brad pulled it from Jane, white sticky cum poured out of her red pussy. It was too much for Mike, he came in his pants.